Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
I can't wait to see Hello Kitty begin a murderous rampage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cechmanek
Jan 25, 2007

DAMN
YOU
SHADOW!!

Backweb posted:

... But honestly I kinda want to see another character die soon. It's been months since we've seen some blood.

I DEMAND CARTOON BLOOD.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Tagichatn posted:

"I am still an innocent child" he said stoned as gently caress with a joint in his mouth and presumably after watching a dragon gently caress a bat. Also was Jessie just lying there on the pool table waiting for Spyro to get around to her or what?

Is she just a bat that took human form or something?

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Georgia Peach posted:

Is she just a bat that took human form or something?

She's another Sonic franchise character so she's a vaguely humanoid animal person like Tails and the rest.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Ya blew it Tails, ya blew it!

PowerBeard
Sep 4, 2011

Backweb posted:

But honestly I kinda want to see another character die soon. It's been months since we've seen some blood.

Hey, we saw some blood two comics ago.

Spoilered because of :stonk:
Jessie's blood on the pool stick

I love that we took a break from OC's fighting each other and hopefully we might get to see more of the Troll Slaiyers awesome plan unfold.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
That wasn't blood. That was the tip of the cue blurring because of how fast it was moving.

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe

Dragonatrix posted:

That wasn't blood. That was the tip of the cue blurring because of how fast it was moving.

And this is better...how?

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Turns out TGT can trace its lineage back to the 15th century:

(Conception of Alexander the Great, Les faize d’Alexandre (translation of Historiae Alexandri Magni of Quintus Curtius Rufus), Bruges ca. 1468-1475.)

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I love the panel of blushing nervous sweating Tails.

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls
Way to be a dumbass Tails.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Some real cinematic camera back-and-forthing going on here.

OldMemes
Sep 5, 2011

I have to go now. My planet needs me.
It's like Hideo Kojima on LSD is writing Hello Kitty's dialogue. :stare:

Theres only room
==>for one snak
and one big boss

OldMemes fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Nov 10, 2013

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!

Holy. poo poo.

Could someone make that last frame of Tails with psychedelic color filters in avatar size? God drat.

Chalupa Picada
Jan 13, 2009

Here's hoping Jessie ODs on cocaine and this turns into Pulp Fiction.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Goddamn does Hello Kitty look constantly pissed off at this party.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

TheRamblingSoul posted:

Holy. poo poo.

Could someone make that last frame of Tails with psychedelic color filters in avatar size? God drat.
How's this? It barely squeaks under the limit.

Mans
Sep 14, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
The transition from literal pool loving to deep philosophical self-questioning back to drunk sonic characters in a Jacuzzi is amazing :allears:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Cechmanek posted:

I DEMAND CARTOON BLOOD.

scarycave fucked around with this message at 17:47 on Nov 10, 2013

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Testekill posted:

Goddamn does Hello Kitty look constantly pissed off at this party.

Every party always has that one girl who wants to ruin it for other people. Hello Kitty is THAT girl.

woodenchicken
Aug 19, 2007

Nap Ghost
I love how out of the three, the dragon is the one who shows the most emotion. Oh man, this isn't what it looks like I swear.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

That poor king peeping through the door window looks mostly disappointed in the whole thing.

Or possibly looking on in despair, but also with an erection.

Blackheart fucked around with this message at 00:48 on Nov 12, 2013

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Blackheart posted:

That poor king peeping through the door window looks mostly disappointed in the whole thing.

Or possibly looking on in dispair, but also with an erection.

You are amazing.

I have to wonder why he installed that perfectly square hole in his bedroom door in the first place.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

That loving Sned posted:

You are amazing.

I have to wonder why he installed that perfectly square hole in his bedroom door in the first place.

:hist101: Just ask Plutarch!

Plutarch posted:

We are told that Philip and Olympias first met during their initiation into the sacred mysteries at Samothrace, and that he, while yet a boy, fell in love with the orphan girl, and persuaded her brother Arymbas to consent to their marriage. The bride, before she consorted with her husband, dreamed that she had been struck by a thunderbolt, from which a sheet of flame sprang out in every direction, and then suddenly died away. Philip himself some time after his marriage dreamed that he set a seal upon his wife's body, on which was engraved the figure of a lion. When he consulted the soothsayers as to what this meant, most of them declared the meaning to be, that his wife required more careful watching; but Aristander of Telmessus declared that she must be pregnant, because men do not seal up what is empty, and that she would bear a son of a spirited and lion-like disposition. Once Philip found his wife asleep, with a large tame snake stretched beside her; and this, it is said, quite put an end to his passion for her, and made him avoid her society, either because he feared the magic arts of his wife, or else from a religious scruple, because his place was more worthily filled. Another version of this story is that the women of Macedonia have been from very ancient times subject to the Orphic and Bacchic frenzy (whence they were called Clodones and Mimallones), and perform the same rites as do the Edonians and the Thracian women about Mount Haemus, from which the word "threskeuein" has come to mean "to be over-superstitious." Olympias, it is said, celebrated these rites with exceeding fervour, and in imitation of the Orientals, and to introduce into the festal procession large tame serpents, which struck terror into the men as they glided through the ivy wreaths and mystic baskets which the women carried on their heads.

We are told that Philip after this portent sent Chairon of Megalopolis to Delphi, to consult the god there, and that he delivered an oracular response bidding him sacrifice to Zeus Ammon, and to pay especial reverence to that god: warning him, moreover, that he would some day lose the sight of that eye with which, through the chink of the half-opened door, he had seen the god consorting with his wife in the form of a serpent.

Apparently "half-opened door" means "a door with a square hole in it." :iiam:

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

And with that, we have a new page (click for large):

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
Holy poo poo that last panel.

LB is really good at art now.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Oh, it's a flashback.

So stoked for this.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I love this:

"I think Tails and i both want to hear how you and sonic met"

No knuckles, neither you nor Tails ever even hinted that's what you wanted and I love that

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Whoa that's some well drawn flowers there.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
Aww, he forgot to draw the eyes bloodshot.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Ooooooh, not like it's going to happen anytime soon or is guaranteed since it's so many drat chapters in, but this ensures more Aramek Sonic voice.

Sonic voice is my favorite voice in TGT.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Yeah, at the rate the animated/narrated TGT chapters are going, this chapter is going to sound excellent in the year 2022.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Slate Action posted:

Yeah, at the rate the animated/narrated TGT chapters are going, this chapter is going to sound excellent in the year 2022.
That's okay, lazerbot will be up to chapter 328 by then and we'll all be shocked when Mr. Clean reveals he's been working with the Neo-Cyber-Redditors and kills Kid Niki.

EDIT: whoops, went back and added spoiler tags, sorry guys

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

The breeze of the storm

I have no idea what that means but it made me laugh so hard.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

zoomdog posted:

The breeze of the storm

I have no idea what that means but it made me laugh so hard.

This chapter is called "The Eye of the Storm." Presumably the events of TGT as a whole are "the storm" and the weed party is a relatively calm period in the middle of that storm. Perhaps "the breeze of the storm" would be the time prior to the storm starting, when the winds were just starting to pick up?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Just because he wants to let you know where he stands after these last couple of pages...

Lazerbot on Facebook posted:

yeah so you guys know, just because i had a couple nudity panels doesn't mean I'm a furry.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Young Freud posted:

Just because he wants to let you know where he stands after these last couple of pages...

Yeah that's a good disclaimer right there.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?

Young Freud posted:

But what about being a scaley?

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

He's not a furry because he drew those panels.

He's a furry because if LB had sex, he'd be dressed up like a mascot.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bloodly
Nov 3, 2008

Not as strong as you'd expect.
Alright, this'll be interesting. Remember Sonic CD is meant to be when they met. Let's see what Lazerbot makes of it.