Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

NihilCredo posted:

Thanks. What about the fancy FX (parallax, depth of field, motion blur, dynamic lighting)?

Complete actually uses older shaders than the ones in the OP. I would recommend either those or Meltac's Dynamic Shaders from moddb.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

Ddraig posted:

Complete actually uses older shaders than the ones in the OP. I would recommend either those or Meltac's Dynamic Shaders from moddb.

Well looks like I'm on board then, thanks! Are these the right links to the "photorealistic" and "absolute" texture packs you mentioned earlier? I think I'll download them all and pick a favourite:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/photo-realistic-zone-2
http://absolute.crommcruac.com/

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Argus' photorealistic textures seem to have vanished without trace. That's a link to the project based on the original. Complete pretty much uses argus textures though so it would probably be best to use those.

e: poo poo, I didn't realize the PRT2 was released. I really, really need to update the OP. I've been putting it off for a while due to real life commitments, but stalker is my true calling so I need to spend some time with her eventually.

Rush Limbo fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Nov 5, 2013

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Ddraig posted:

I suspect it has something to do with the dialogs_jupiter.script

You have two options, either copy/paste the last two functions and change the new ones to "has_5000" or "do_not_has_5000" or just change the 12000 to 5000 in the function names.

That fixed it, thanks

Also, argus photorealistic textures are available here http://kocayine.ru/photorealistic/

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Keep an adversary in the dark about what you're capable of, and he has to assume the worst.
Planning on starting a Misery 2.0 unfucked game, but not really familiar with it. From going through the thread here's what I know

I pick a class at the beginning and it gives me benefits/penalties towards that particular play style
Ammunition type is very important
Anomalies will gently caress me up without serious protection

Is there anything else I should know before starting?

Horns
Nov 4, 2009

THF13 posted:

Planning on starting a Misery 2.0 unfucked game, but not really familiar with it. From going through the thread here's what I know

I pick a class at the beginning and it gives me benefits/penalties towards that particular play style
Ammunition type is very important
Anomalies will gently caress me up without serious protection

Cocaine is GREAT, do it all the time (until you start making enough money to buy ephedrine regularly)

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

THF13 posted:

Do not ever pay a guy to repair your stuff for you. Use repair/cleaning/sewing/duct tape kits bought from Beard. Do not ever buy a new gun from a guy unless that guy is Nimble. Find a gun you want to use, and fix it with weapon repair/cleaning kits. You can fix a thing from totally hosed to good as new for like 10k using a couple of repair kits and some glue or whatever, and then a basic ~500ru cleaning/sewing kit will be sufficient to bring it back to top condition after a few runs. Cardan and Nitro will take every last penny you make just doing routine maintenance. Not figuring this out soon enough ruined my first Misery 2 run since I couldn't get together enough money for anything paying cardan for repairs. Also, different vendors pay different amounts for certain items, sometimes by a huge margin, so price check with beard and owl before you sell anything or you might get screwed. Anything related to vice, murder, or the military generally gets much more money from Owl. Beard buys busted weapons but be sure to unload them and remove silencers and sell that poo poo to owl.

Psy monsters and poultergeists have an aura that will murder you in a few seconds from range without LoS. Even sneaking past them is pretty much impossible until you get some serious psy protection and pills aren't going to cut it alone. The disembodied SEVA suit helmet was a great early investment for me, it makes you pretty much immune to radiation/psy aura damage and even the endgame helmets fully upgraded have poo poo radiation/psy protection in comparison so it was useful throughout (doesn't count for the underpass, though).

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 01:29 on Nov 6, 2013

Horns
Nov 4, 2009
Yeah, repair costs are insane. It's usually much cheaper to buy the gun new from Owl than it is to pay Cardan to repair it if it's >30% condition. It's always cheaper to repair poo poo yourself, though, unless it's just minor maintenance.

And seriously, cocaine is fantastic. Weighs nothing, increases carry load and endurance, and stops bleeding. Ephedrine does all the same stuff better and is quicker to use, but rarer and more expensive.

Don't use anti-rads, they're terrible. Smoke tobacco instead.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

With the SEVA hood (just the hood, worn with proper body armor) I never had to worry about radiation ever. The psy/radiation protection was so much better than an upgraded Sphere helmet that I went back to Zaton from Pripyat just to sell the Sphere and buy a new SEVA hood (since I'd sold the first one to finance the suit for the underpass). It was like night and day, and well worth the tradeoff between class III and IV/V armor on the helmet. The hood alone was enough to nullify all psy auras up to the kindergarten without needing pills.

Also, X-8 was almost up to SoC levels of :gonk:. If only it was 3 levels deeper.

poverty goat fucked around with this message at 02:09 on Nov 6, 2013

Horns
Nov 4, 2009
I use smoking tobacco mainly to get rid of the radiation caused by eating Zone food. At first, anyway. Once I build up enough cash, I switch to protein bars and little else. You mostly don't want to use anti-rads because they sell for a poo poo ton.

Something I just found, more of an exploit/bug than anything: Abakan beef (the can of meat with the bull on it) doesn't have a use animation. It might be the only food item in the game you can eat while moving. :buddy:

Tubba Blubba
Jul 14, 2011

Clearly you just dump the whole can into your mouth and swallow.

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Keep an adversary in the dark about what you're capable of, and he has to assume the worst.
I'm crashing as soon as the game finishes loading and tries to actually start the game.

I installed pripyat, launched it once, installed misery 2.0, installed 2.02, installed 2.02 QF, applied Ddraig's unofficial fix with marked by the zone and logical black road optional applied.

I updated videocard drivers, tried with DX11 and DX10, and not sure what to try next outside of deleting everything and starting completely over.

Severed
Jul 9, 2001

idspispopd
I'm really enjoying the game so far - about 3 or 4 hours in. As I dismantled my first Bloodsucker lair, I realized that this game would be a tremendous amount of fun playing with a friend. Has anyone ever attempted a Co-op mod?

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

THF13 posted:

I'm crashing as soon as the game finishes loading and tries to actually start the game.

I installed pripyat, launched it once, installed misery 2.0, installed 2.02, installed 2.02 QF, applied Ddraig's unofficial fix with marked by the zone and logical black road optional applied.

I updated videocard drivers, tried with DX11 and DX10, and not sure what to try next outside of deleting everything and starting completely over.

I had the same thing, use DX9 :v:

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
The DirectX 10/11 crashes are down to a Microsoft update

Uninstall Microsoft update kb2670838 and you'll be able to use DX10/11 with no problems.

A lot of people dislike this update

bobfather
Sep 20, 2001

I will analyze your nervous system for beer money

Severed posted:

I'm really enjoying the game so far - about 3 or 4 hours in. As I dismantled my first Bloodsucker lair, I realized that this game would be a tremendous amount of fun playing with a friend. Has anyone ever attempted a Co-op mod?

A stable co-op mod for any game running on the X-Ray engine would signal the end of days.

Zaphod42
Sep 13, 2012

If there's anything more important than my ego around, I want it caught and shot now.

Severed posted:

It'd be impossible. That said:

http://survarium.com/en

Horns posted:

I use smoking tobacco mainly to get rid of the radiation caused by eating Zone food.

Better smoke so I get lung cancer before the radiation gives me lung cancer!

thekimjong-illest
May 8, 2007
Is this your homework Larry?

Horns posted:

Yeah, repair costs are insane. It's usually much cheaper to buy the gun new from Owl than it is to pay Cardan to repair it if it's >30% condition. It's always cheaper to repair poo poo yourself, though, unless it's just minor maintenance.

And seriously, cocaine is fantastic. Weighs nothing, increases carry load and endurance, and stops bleeding. Ephedrine does all the same stuff better and is quicker to use, but rarer and more expensive.

Don't use anti-rads, they're terrible. Smoke tobacco instead.

Nthing never not use cocaine. If you're not running around like Rick James through the zone picking up everything you can to sell for peanuts to Beard and Owl you're playing wrong.

NihilCredo
Jun 6, 2011

iram omni possibili modo preme:
plus una illa te diffamabit, quam multæ virtutes commendabunt

Currently tuning my ZRP settings. Can I get a quick primer on how the dynamic crosshair actually works in SoC+ZRP? Due to the lack of damage feedback, I can't quite tell if it correctly represents my gun's cone of fire (in which case the intro bandits appear to have way more health than I do and I should tone that down), or if there are any "hidden" accuracy penalties causing me to miss even if the cone of fire is entirely on target (in which case I'd try to increase player accuracy because I don't want to miss from that up close).

Horns
Nov 4, 2009

Zaphod42 posted:

Better smoke so I get lung cancer before the radiation gives me lung cancer!

Such is life in the Zone...

THF13
Sep 26, 2007

Changing to DX9 and uninstalling that windows update didn't work, so I reinstalled everything testing as I went.

Game launched fine after each step(Pripyat install, misery 2.0, misery 2.02, misery 2.02QF, Ddraig's unofficial misery hotfix) and it works until I install the logical black road and marked by the zone tweaks, so one of those seems to be the problem. I installed them together so not sure which one it is.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
I was doing pretty good and got to the first level transition。I decided to stay behind and look around a little. Then a random guy spawned in. While I was trading with him 3 or 4 bandits spawned in the same room and killed us.

GruntyThrst
Oct 9, 2007

*clang*

Dr_Amazing posted:

I was doing pretty good and got to the first level transition。I decided to stay behind and look around a little. Then a random guy spawned in. While I was trading with him 3 or 4 bandits spawned in the same room and killed us.

The Zone is a hosed up place.

Dice Dice Baby
Aug 30, 2004
I like "faggots"

Dr_Amazing posted:

I thought there was a minimum distance away from your player character for spawning dudes (like 200m)

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Any suggestions for finding Veles detectors in Misery? On my sniper playthrough I found 2 total, I think 1 from a stash and one from a quest reward. I searched corpses, traded every random stalker, checked every vendor every time I went to town, and never saw another one.

Sparticle
Oct 7, 2012

gggiiimmmppp posted:

Any suggestions for finding Veles detectors in Misery? On my sniper playthrough I found 2 total, I think 1 from a stash and one from a quest reward. I searched corpses, traded every random stalker, checked every vendor every time I went to town, and never saw another one.

If I recall correctly, one of the scientists starts selling the detectors among other stuff after you do enough work for them.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
New version of the Misery Unofficial Patch:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5847454/Misery%20Hotfix.7z

Main change is updating the Unofficial Call of Pripyat patch to version 0.3

This contains quite a few new dialog pieces, scripted logic changes and even modifies a few of the starting spawns (mainly dead npcs)

It should work with existing save games, provided you don't talk to certain characters (Noah is the big one) but I'd recommend starting a new game. Also updates the psi-surge radio distortion to use slightly higher quality sounds.

http://pastebin.com/MQmpH63n

There's a few undocumented fixes. Mainly a few tweaks to dialogs to prevent crashes. I haven't managed to isolate the cause of the crash that comes from talking to the scientists about the mercs yet, so that might still be present.

cis_eraser_420
Mar 1, 2013

Dr_Amazing posted:

Yep, this happens. It's pretty hilarious when you're just chilling with whoever's holding the outpost and then suddenly they go into crouch, raise their weapons and start slowly walking around like that looking for hostiles.

Dr_Amazing
Apr 15, 2006

It's a long story
Dumb question but how do you actually equip/throw a grenade?

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Should be "4" to bring up a grenade. Left click tosses the grenade, holding right click allows you to build up force before you throw. "Y" will allow you to change grenade types, the same way you can change ammo types.

Swiddlefiddler
Jul 3, 2011
Getting a crash with this every time I try to start a new save, black road or normal. Im using every optional file except the one that removes psistorms and fallouts.

quote:

Expression : !m_error_code
Function : raii_guard::~raii_guard
File : D:\prog_repository\sources\trunk\xrServerEntities\script_storage.cpp
Line : 748
Description : ...ker call of pripyat\gamedata\scripts\xr_logic.script:687: attempt to call field '?' (a nil value)
Any suggestions on how to fix this? I've reinstalled CoP and misery with all the patches and quick fixes, then reapplied the mod, still crashes.

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

The black road mod seems to do that, it's only 2 files so it's easy enough to roll them back from the base mod.

Speaking of which, I did that, started a new black road as recon, got to the Skadovsk, and it crashes if I talk to beard

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Wow, really loving stupid mistake I made with the logical black road thing.

If you're using the logical black road extra, put this xr_effects.script in your scripts folder:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5847454/xr_effects.script

I've updated the main archive to include this aswell.

Also, about the crash when talking to beard, have you installed the intimidation mod in the past? That changes the dialogs.script file, which means if you install a later version of the patch the dialogs.script may be out of date. If you have installed it in the past, reinstall the dialogs.script from it and it should fix the crash. If it doesn't, I'll have a look at things and see what's causing it.

Sorry for these fuckups, guys. A few of these are due to really, really stupid oversights (like me forgetting to put the UP functions in xr_effects for the black road mod :negative: )

Rush Limbo fucked around with this message at 08:44 on Nov 11, 2013

troublegum
Mar 31, 2013

Zaphod42 posted:

It'd be impossible. That said:

http://survarium.com/en

The concept of a living, breathing (or coughing and retching from the radiation and all that smoking) Zone is an awesome one. When SoC was out, I used to spend hours wandering idly around, dodging packs of pseudo dogs and ambushing lone bandits to steal their baked beans and baguettes and totally ignoring the main storyline. Which is probably why I've never actually finished SoC. But... I dunno. An MMO of it seems like it would inevitably water down a lot of the atmosphere of S.T.A.L.K.E.R - either you'd end up with an overpopulated nuclear disaster zone where you spend more time avoiding other players hell-bent on looting your corpse or something that's more akin to a Counterstrike mod.

Which the currently available info on Survarium certainly makes it looks like, alas. I'll probably still check it out when it hits open beta and I certainly hope that the freeplay orientated stuff is less shotmans than the team play thing sounds.

Time to download ZRP and Misery and see if this resolves the "running like poo poo" issue I was having last time I tried playing SoC!

sobkas
Oct 11, 2012
Ddraig I have problem with a Missery, patched with Your hotfix.
After I try to examine Stingray 5 in the swamp in Zaton(not helicpoter 5, sorry ), nothing happens. No cut-scene, no completed quest, nothing.
Do you know anything about it?

sobkas fucked around with this message at 10:56 on Nov 13, 2013

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
Where is Helicopter 5 located? I'll look into it.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
Misery is the exactly right name for this mod.

Decided to do the whole hog and start on the Black Road and holy poo poo.

Grabbed a battered double-barrel shotgun off a zombie and ran like hell from the sawmill.

Did not know where i was, had no compass and because i had no batteries, no map. Then i remembered that Skadovsk is somewhere east of the sawmill, so i headed towards the rising sun.

Got jumped by two bandits, ran and hid until they broke off and i SWORE REVENGE. Stalked them for a while, then shot both of them from behind a rock and set to looting.

My only loot was two rusty pistols and a picture of a woman :smith:

Misery.

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house
So I feel the need to post some information about my ShoC mod, just to assure people that it's still a thing, it's just been quite difficult to work on it in my spare time since I've got increasingly less of it recently.

The Steam version of ShoC recently got updated to 1.0006. This is a pretty amazing piece of news for me, as it means that some of the excellent features that the Russian community have made to the engine are now accessible to a lot of people. This includes such changes as:

1. Fixing the "mp_ranks crash". This means, potentially, you can have unlimited weapon types as it's no longer constrained by the limits of the mp_ranks.
2. Fixing quite a few crashes, mainly certain engine crashes directly linked to the executable.
3. Allowing proper "car usage". You no longer have to go through elaborate scripting routines to prevent players from using weapons in cars/on ladders (I don't believe there was any way of doing the latter with scripts), as this can now be done in-engine with no scripting at all.
4. If you do use a car, your hands will be properly displayed on the steering wheel. This is pretty neat, and gives you a sense of being part of the world. It's a very minor change, and doesn't affect how cars operate, but the simple visual change makes driving cars seem a lot more visceral than they normally would.
5. Fixes to the camera. You can now "die" in first person, aswell as making third-person cameras make more sense etc.

And a myriad of other neat changes.

All of these have been incorporated into the mod, along with a neat dynamic FOV changer, so you can easily change the FOV whenever you want to.

As for the actual mod content, this is so vast it's almost gotten out of my control. Tying it all together is pretty difficult. I've basically cherry-picked a lot of stuff that makes sense within the Stalker world, and not reliant on outlandish tech that doesn't exist or just seems out of place. You won't be seeing the Crysis nanosuit, or invisibility suits or any of that sort of stuff. When it comes to adding new content I've been very careful to apply a simple test:

1. Does this exist in the Stalker world already? I guess I'm going by rather lax standards here, but I'm including a lot of the extended universe stuff with the books, which tend to be very well-written (the Russian ones, at least) and expand on the nature of stalkers in the Zone. Stuff like the "Stalkersky" network, being a private network that people in the Zone use to chat with each other, give out news or kill time with were established in the books, as were various "stalker culture" stuff, like how they bury the dead etc.
2. If it doesn't exist, could it feasibly exist given how the universe operates? I know a lot of people see "The Zone" as some sort of excuse to add batshit insane stuff, like anomalies that spawn mutants etc, but it just seems like a lot of the time they want to add what they feel like and then justify it by "The Zone is a strange place, anything can happen!". The Zone is a freaky enough place as it is, without having the Predator or My Little Pony lurking out there.

This is the basic plot that the game now has. It's pretty much very similar to the normal SoC plot, but with a few notable changes.

You start off as an unidenfitied stalker dumped on Sidorovich after being pulled out of a Death Truck. This is a cause of much speculation in the Zone, especially among the newcomers, as Death Trucks are a freaky thing and anybody who comes out of one is bad news. You basically get contracted by Sidorovich to help out with his investigation about the increased Military presence in the Zone. Sid first gets wind of this when one of his scouts from the rookie village comes back from a raid in the Agroprom area, after bringing back an unwelcome guest with him.

Pretty much everyone in the rookie village is in debt to Sidorovich in some way, which Wolf finds a bit discouraging. Sid has a bit less power than he once did, as an unfortunate incident with one of the rookies led to his supplies being greatly depleted. Wolf will give you the opportunity to help out with this, but ultimately Wolf wants to rid the rookies of the crippling debt most of them are in, and has a few plans of how to do that, even if it means going against some of his principles.

When you finally get to Agroprom, it becomes apparant that the Military operating out of there are not your standard issue corrupt types looking for an easy pay day, they're a special unit specifically sent into the Zone to research the history of the Zone, and due to the events in Agroprom you will discover they're not the only ones interested in doing that.

The labs in particular have been changed quite a bit. There's now a considerable amount of backstory you can find about each of them, based on documents that were intended to be included, but were cut out. In particular you can find out about the initial trials of the Miracle Machine, how it came about, and what exactly the field is that's surrounding X16. Attempting to tie these documents together into a coherent narrative has been a bit taxing, but I hope I've done a good enough job.

The Scorcher in particular has had a few changes done to it. One of the original plans of the Scorcher was that it was supposed to have a fundamental design flaw in the way it was made. This was the cooling system. It was incredibly inefficient, and as such there's a specific period of time each day when the Scorcher wasn't operating at maximum capacity, and you could safely get past it if you had sufficient protection. This is how Strelok supposedly got into Pripyat for the first time. You will eventually find out the details of this in a restored segment at the Bar.

The ending is also different. Instead of magically teleporting to the end cutscene, you will have to fight your way through the Generators and the Warlab itself to end it all.

Freeplay is also included, which has a pretty diverse set of features. It has an entirely new plot, "Megadeath", which is included in OGSE aswell (the version I'm using, however, is much newer than the one included in OGSE and has a few extra elements to it), in addition to a bunch of other features, like the a-life system being expanded and the Zone generally being a much more diverse, hostile place. During Freeplay, I went to the Bar and noticed a bunch of Monolith had managed to attack and had set up a killzone near the entrance hangar. It was all out war. Most of the duty reserve there were slaughtered, and it was only the plucky stalkers that eventually managed to thwart them.

I originally planned to make Emissions freeplay only, as they only really become frequent after the events of SoC in game lore, but I decided I put too much effort into them to make them only be active during freeplay. They will happen during the regular course of the game, but will be much more infrequent than they are in Freeplay. Here's a video of an emission in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9iMqi9tf24

In this video it's rather similar to OGSE's (which it pretty much is) but I've customized them a bit subsequently, and added in things such as warning sirens being played in certain areas, such as the Bar, Freedom's base, the Agroprom RI (if there's a military presence) and the checkpoint in the Cordon (ditto)

Here's a rather old video of the klaxon's being tested

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XToTfBK9jg

During an emission, pretty much ALL electronic systems in the Zone will be severely hosed up. Your PDA will not function, neither will radios, certain elements of vehicles, any electronic devices you may have (such as detectors or night vision) and the Zone will effectively be thrown back to the stone age during this period. Fortunately you'll probably be somewhere safe if this does happen, but if it's the middle of the night and you're stuck in the middle of nowhere and some bandits are looking to seek shelter with you, then you might curse the Zone for not giving you reliable night vision or even a means of determining who is around.

Emissions will occur no matter where you are. If you're underground, you will still feel the effects of an emission, even if you're not at risk of being killed by one.

I've tried quite a bit to get the ShoC keylogger working, but I've been unable to. This is a bit of a bummer, as it allows custom keybindings, but virtually everything I've tried hasn't really worked out.

Right now I'm having some issues with areas from the Bar onwards. Certain elements of the all.spawn are spawning characters and items in places they shouldn't be. I'm guessing this is due to different game graphs thanks to new levels being added, so I'm currently going through these levels, figuring out where things are spawning, then spawning them where they should be. The Bar is particularly problematic with this, as there's quite a few new NPCs added (such as a Duty sponsored medic) and quite a few new quests that go through here in some manner. The Bunker in Yanrar is also a pain in the rear end, since you can either recruit Duty or Freedom to help out with the guard duty for the scientists, and a few mission related NPCs spawn inside the bunker, particularly in the little room off to the side with a bed in it etc.

Swartz
Jul 28, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Ddraig posted:

I've tried quite a bit to get the ShoC keylogger working, but I've been unable to. This is a bit of a bummer, as it allows custom keybindings, but virtually everything I've tried hasn't really worked out.

Do you have a link to this keylogger? Found it. I'll test it out shortly.

I have 1.0006 as well and it sounds pretty cool.
I also saw your post about it on the GSC forums and how it doesn't seem to work with the Steam version.
I have the retail version so I can at least verify it works properly with that and then I can try and see if I can pinpoint why it won't work with the Steam version.

Also, your mod is sounding pretty cool. Have you thought of putting up a ModDB page for it?

Swartz fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Nov 13, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sobkas
Oct 11, 2012

Ddraig posted:

Where is Helicopter 5 located? I'll look into it.

I could swore that I have started from a clean, fully patched Misery(with your addons).
But after playing for some time, all the saves that I have checked show this problem, while new game don't.
New game time again.
Thanks for Your time, but it looks like it's my fault.
Sorry.