Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sef!
Oct 31, 2012

hampig posted:

If that doesn't work, I'd like to try The Witcher 2. Anything a first time player really needs to know?

As someone who just recently went through this the first time: making sure your equipment is leveled is vastly more important than in other modern rpg games. Specifically, having a decent sword and armor set can mean the difference between "mildly challenging" and "my computer fell down the stairs." Also, there are some F.A.Q's out there that cover "stuff to know before you start" in great detail. Read them. There's a lot of little things in the early parts of the game that are easy to miss, but incredibly useful to have (particularly in regards to perks).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pyromancer
Apr 29, 2011

This man must look upon the fire, smell of it, warm his hands by it, stare into its heart

Starhawk64 posted:

Normally I'm not a fan of rougelikes, but I'm willing to give Sword of the Stars: The Pit Gold Edition a go. Anything I should know besides not getting too attached to my character because he's going to die in some horrible fashion eventually?

The door traps of same color always do the same in one game and only change effect when you start a new game. Test out traps early since some are actually beneficial with healing or speed boost.
The loot RNG is brutal in this game, you can get absolutely amazing equipment early on, or all crap all the time and no food.

Taerkar
Dec 7, 2002

kind of into it, really

Pyromancer posted:

The door traps of same color always do the same in one game and only change effect when you start a new game. Test out traps early since some are actually beneficial with healing or speed boost.
The loot RNG is brutal in this game, you can get absolutely amazing equipment early on, or all crap all the time and no food.

To build on this, the door traps, weapon mods, armor mods, and serums all change each game, but will be consistent within each game. The consumable items can all be identified by three different means without testing them:
Recipes are consistent and are recorded outside the game. If you learn one in a game, you'll always know it from that point on.
If you don't look them up on the game's wiki, you can learn recipes by decrypting messages from computers. The Engineer is good at this (Typically requires a Computers check followed by a Decipher check. Can require an additional check to repair the console first) as is the Morrigi.

Analyzer Consoles (Random number of uses)
Scanning Analyzer (Reusable inventory item, can be recharged. The Morrigi Striker added in with Gold starts with one)
Diagnostic Chips (Crafted consumable. Requires Logic Circuits and Cybernetic Brains and is made at a lab station or creation station)

Wolfsheim
Dec 23, 2003

"Ah," Ratz had said, at last, "the artiste."
I actually went through the archaic process of installing it via DOSBox and was going to give Daggerfall a shot. It seems like the type of old school game where you can screw yourself by picking the wrong stats (there are like thirty loving stats and half of them are creature languages) and not finding out for thirty hours. Actually, I guess that's not so much 'old school' as it is 'present in every Elder Scrolls game' but still.

Any general tips?

al-azad
May 28, 2009

Wolfsheim posted:

I actually went through the archaic process of installing it via DOSBox and was going to give Daggerfall a shot. It seems like the type of old school game where you can screw yourself by picking the wrong stats (there are like thirty loving stats and half of them are creature languages) and not finding out for thirty hours. Actually, I guess that's not so much 'old school' as it is 'present in every Elder Scrolls game' but still.

Any general tips?

Daggerfall is a poorly balanced, buggy game (what else is new). Know that sometimes the hundreds of dungeons simply can't be completed because the geometry is impossible to scale or something ridiculous like that.

If you want easy mode, go high elf knight. This makes you immune to paralysis which the most dangerous enemies, and even common enemies like spiders, have.

As with Morrowind, you want your primary skills to be combat oriented and secondary skills to be things you use rarely or passively. The most useless skills are pretty self explanatory: the language skills (chance of making monsters passive but you want to kill poo poo), agility based skills like climbing and swimming, and etiquette etc. These are skills that can be easily leveled with a trainer or flat out don't matter.

I don't know the details but it follows the Morrowind threshold thing where after a certain threshold you'll get points to assign to your attributes. The max is 6 so save before sleeping to maximize your benefits.

However, unlike Morrowind Oblivion, monsters don't scale. A rat will always be a rat, it won't be a rat with daedric armor at level 20. But this also means you can encounter more powerful monsters than you would be used to so you have to be careful. Each dungeon type has a list of possible encounters so you can bump into an ancient lich in the same area populated by giant bats.

Magic levels simply by casting it so you can buff the poo poo out of a spellcaster early game by creating cheap spells. The cost of magic doesn't matter, just the fact that you cast it.

al-azad fucked around with this message at 18:31 on Nov 13, 2013

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN
What are the "essential" Daggerfall mods?

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

al-azad posted:

Daggerfall is a poorly balanced, buggy game (what else is new). Know that sometimes the hundreds of dungeons simply can't be completed because the geometry is impossible to scale or something ridiculous like that.

For this reason, :siren:SAVE AT THE DOOR OF EVERY DUNGEON:siren: before you go rolling in.

Stelas
Sep 6, 2010

Pneub posted:

What are the "essential" Daggerfall mods?

There aren't really any. Instead, learn to love and abuse the 'custom class' option. Use a little inventiveness and you can scam an awful lot of points off the system - for instance, 'Weakness to Dark Magic' and 'Immunity to Dark Magic' will basically act like you have the latter at a nice discount.

Pneub
Mar 12, 2007

I'M THE DEVIL, AND I WILL WASH OVER THE EARTH AND THE SEAS WILL RUN RED WITH THE BLOOD OF ALL THE SINNERS

I AM REBORN

Stelas posted:

There aren't really any. Instead, learn to love and abuse the 'custom class' option. Use a little inventiveness and you can scam an awful lot of points off the system - for instance, 'Weakness to Dark Magic' and 'Immunity to Dark Magic' will basically act like you have the latter at a nice discount.

I probably worded that wrong, I'm thinking more along the lines of bugfixes and modern compatibility stuff.

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN
GTA V
Vehicles you park in garages won't be saved if you abandon them or respawn if they're destroyed.
The James Bond car you can buy doesn't come with any of the gadgets it does in the mission.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Now that I'm playing Deus Ex HR Director's cut, here are the two things I think people should know:

* You can backtrack through any mission / hostile area. So you can stealth your way through up to (and including) the boss, get all the ghost and no-alarm experience, then go all the way back to the start to knock everyone out and loot all the stuff (the exception being Sarif's manufacturing, where you can't knock people out after the boss, but can still loot stuff and get exploration xp).

* You get "Ghost" xp if you get to your goal without any human or bot enemies being sure they saw you ("Hostile" status), any cameras going red, or any enemies seeing a body. ANY bodies spotted by the enemy that send them into "alarmed mode", including bodies the player didn't cause will void the ghost xp.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there

Xander77 posted:

Deus Ex HR Director's cut

A couple more specific tips for idiots like me:

-In the first real mission in the hub world, one way to get to the goal is a speech challenge. Using the CASIE Social Enhancer aug to insta-win the challenge will pass the objective with a less than optimal result that ends up with the dude irrevocably angry at you; he will let you through and then attack you MUCH later, after you've already forgotten about it and saved many times. It's not especially important unless you want a no-alert run in which case you should avoid using the thing at all. For what it's worth none of the things that require the the Social Enhancer appear until after you've left Detroit.
-Choose what goes in your cyber body with extreme care, and I'm not just talking about the relative scarcity of Praxis points.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Fuck it then. For another pit sandwich and some 'tater salad, I'll post a few more.

Captain Walker posted:

For what it's worth none of the things that require the the Social Enhancer appear until after you've left Detroit.
There's the locker code you only get from a certain former cop with the aug active and far more importantly, the first conversation battle with Sarif

Edit - Oh yeah, and it also makes a certain event in Sarif's manufacturing plant easier, but you're unlikely to have 2 praxis points at that point.

Xander77 fucked around with this message at 12:16 on Nov 14, 2013

Burning Mustache
Sep 4, 2006

Zaeed got stories.
Kasumi got loot.
All I got was a hole in my suit.

Xander77 posted:

There's the locker code you only get from a certain former cop with the aug active and far more importantly, the first conversation battle with Sarif

Yeah, the Social Enhancer should probably be the first thing you spec, it's pretty much the only aug that can lock you out of genuine content if you don't have it. Of course, say, not having to ability to hack level 5 doors will technically lock you out of content but most of that is just goodies hidden in a storeroom somewhere, as opposed to unique dialogue.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Captain Walker posted:

-Choose what goes in your cyber body with extreme care, and I'm not just talking about the relative scarcity of Praxis points.

I'm afraid I have to disagree here. In my opinion, roughly 25% of the augs in DXHR flat-out suck donkey anus, and another 25% are either very weak or very limited. On an average playthrough, assuming you get all of the Praxis pickups and a reasonable amount of XP, you will finish getting all of the good augs during your second trip to Hengsha. In other words, you don't need to worry too much.

FAKE EDIT: I do see what you mean, though :)

GEExCEE
Sep 19, 2012

Has anyone played Lord of the Rings: War in the North? Just picked it up in the humble bundle and played if for a couple hours. It seems pretty straightforward, but I figured I'd ask if there's anything I should know before I get a little more invested.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Gynovore posted:

I'm afraid I have to disagree here. In my opinion, roughly 25% of the augs in DXHR flat-out suck donkey anus, and another 25% are either very weak or very limited. On an average playthrough, assuming you get all of the Praxis pickups and a reasonable amount of XP, you will finish getting all of the good augs during your second trip to Hengsha. In other words, you don't need to worry too much.

FAKE EDIT: I do see what you mean, though :)

Yeah, Deus Ex kind of has this weird curve, where early on there a bunch of augs that you want RIGHT NOW because they're super useful and you keep having to pass by areas where you can't access because you don't have the right aug (for example, having to skip a punchable wall because you picked the icarus aug instead, or on the other hand having to pass by a long drop because you picked the wall-punching aug instead of icarus), and you feel like you never have enough praxis points. Then, before you even realize it, you've suddenly picked up all the useful augs and you don't know what to do with your praxis points anymore.

The best advice is to just not sweat it too much and pick the useful augs that seem the most fun. I'm sure there is some optimal order to pick them in that gives you access to the most secret paths, but my advice is to try not to care too much about that and just enjoy the game, because even when you're missing stuff, it's still fun.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
While you're in Detroit, take the Punch-Through-Walls upgrade, since there's a spot in the sewer you can punch through that has a praxis point in it, basically making that upgrade pay for itself. You can get this the instant you walk out of HQ into the streets.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Mzbundifund posted:

While you're in Detroit, take the Punch-Through-Walls upgrade, since there's a spot in the sewer you can punch through that has a praxis point in it, basically making that upgrade pay for itself. You can get this the instant you walk out of HQ into the streets.

You can destroy those walls with any explosive. If you can spot the cracks yourself and don't really plan on using the upgrade, you might as well just toss a frag mine (there are free frag mines everywhere) at the wall instead.

Xander77
Apr 6, 2009

Male Man posted:

You can destroy those walls with any explosive.
Or just shoot the wall. 5-6 bullets with a fully upgraded pistol, a clip or two with the starting one.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."
I think you're missing the point of being able to Punch Through Walls :colbert:

Jokymi
Jan 31, 2003

Sweet Sassy Molassy
A quick tip for Assassin's Creed IV to save people from some frustration I was running into:

If you're not able to find the naval contract questgiver in one of the forts in the southwest part of the map, it's not a glitch. After you complete all of the other contracts the final one will be available there.

Morpheus
Apr 18, 2008

My favourite little monsters

Doctor Spaceman posted:

I think you're missing the point of being able to Punch Through Walls :colbert:

To be fair, if you're trying to do a no-kill run, then punch-through-walls-man ability is a problem because enemies are pussies and can't take a hit from a punch that literally shatters walls to dust.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Male Man posted:

You can destroy those walls with any explosive. If you can spot the cracks yourself and don't really plan on using the upgrade, you might as well just toss a frag mine (there are free frag mines everywhere) at the wall instead.

A few very important tips regarding mines:

To disarm a mine, crouch, then walk toward it and use it. Just crouching or just walking will not work.

You can create mines by combining a mine template with any grenade.

When using a mine, you throw it, and it sticks to whatever it hits: wall, floor, ceiling, whatever. If you walk up to a wall and try to plant a mine like the original Deus Ex, you go boom.

It's often good to simply throw a mine at a badguy.

ToxicFrog
Apr 26, 2008

Pneub posted:

I probably worded that wrong, I'm thinking more along the lines of bugfixes and modern compatibility stuff.

There isn't really anything yet, but the XL Engine looks like it will be the go-to way to play Daggerfall once the beta is released.

(I'm more excited about Dark Forces support, personally, but Daggerfall is what the developer is focusing on at the moment)

GhostBoy
Aug 7, 2010

GEExCEE posted:

Has anyone played Lord of the Rings: War in the North? Just picked it up in the humble bundle and played if for a couple hours. It seems pretty straightforward, but I figured I'd ask if there's anything I should know before I get a little more invested.

It is pretty straight forward. The three characters have a few twists, but are more or less identical in effect, if not in style. The story is surprisingly good, actually.

After a while you can respec, so don't sweat what you pick in your talents or stats.

Some secrets can only be detected by a certain character (the elf can open elf doors, the dwarf can bash down certain walls), and you will only see the secrets of the character you play. You'll have to replay the level as another character to find the rest (though not all levels have secrets for all three).

The dwarf cannot pick up herbs for potions (I think only the elf can), and they can be handy for some of the harder fights, even if they do clog up your inventory.

AI controlled PCs automatically level up their gear. I have not noticed any difference after trying to give them items, so I recommend just selling what you don't need if you do play solo.

The item selection is a bit wonky, especially when it comes to the boxes with "pick your own quest reward". If you examine an item, but do not pick it, the selection will be "stuck" on that item, meaning you will pick it even if you have another item highlighted. Either pick directly upon first opening, or be sure to examine something before you pick it. This only applies to the multi-reward boxes.

"Hero Mode" isn't very well explained in the game. Basically it means hit the enemy until the little yellow arrow shows up, then use a heavy attack. If that connects, besides stunning the enemy, you also do substantially more damage to everything you attack, so long as you don't get hit.

Also, learn to dodge.

GhostBoy fucked around with this message at 18:32 on Nov 14, 2013

Rush Limbo
Sep 5, 2005

its with a full house

Morpheus posted:

To be fair, if you're trying to do a no-kill run, then punch-through-walls-man ability is a problem because enemies are pussies and can't take a hit from a punch that literally shatters walls to dust.

I think this has more to do with Adam being a homicidal maniac and seeing the red mist whenever he punches through a wall, snapping the neck of anyone who happens to be on the other side.

Seriously dude, couldn't you just punch them out or something?

Xythe
Aug 4, 2010

Stop getting mad at video games. No stop insulting his mother what is wrong with you.

GEExCEE posted:

In addition, the ranger's secrets only ever contain arrows and maybe a bow only ever for him while the other 2 create different drops for every human player in there, so don't feel like you're missing out on anything without his secrets.

The ranger has a skill that makes headshots do more damage, and is a party-wide skill, so the dwarf and elf also do headshot damage. If you're playing with a friend who's playing the ranger, try and convince him to go down the archery tree to at least get one point in that skill. It makes a lot of bosses way easier since a number of them require ranged attacks at first.

Item sets are pretty different than in most games. Whereas in most dungeon crawlers an itemset is very specific gear, in WotN any armor can wind up being part of a set. I had a full set of Marksman gear by the third chapter (which was pretty lucky since both my friends only had about half of one), and would find new marksman gear to replace it. So find a set you like and start at least saving them because the bonuses may be worth more than the armor loss.

Play with a friend if at all possible. The AI isn't really great at anything other than killing the kamikaze dudes and getting themselves killed trying to revive you. Be warned there is no way to disable in-game voice however, so if you want to use skype or some other VOIP you'll just have to mute the entire game.

And yes, learn to dodge.

Xythe fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Nov 14, 2013

YggiDee
Sep 12, 2007

WASP CREW

Wolfsheim posted:

Any general tips?

If you're using the official release from the Bethesda website, it should already have the latest official "DAG213" patch and the CompUSA Quest pack. You should probably grab at least the latest unofficial "DFQFIX" patch from this page as well. You may want to check out the other unofficial patches too, but Daggerfall is shakier than a Jenga game in an earthquake regardless. Use every save slot, and make sure you always keep one outside the dungeon. Regarding skills, don't take the languages, they're useless. Pick one weapon type and stick to it, and if you're magically inclined, get access to the "Recall" spell as soon as you can.

Oh, and here's some stuff from earlier in the thread:

YggiDee posted:

First, during character creation you should be given the option of several items as "your most prized possession". One of them is the ebony dagger. Take the dagger!

Second, are you using a custom class or one that's pre-gen? The character customizer is the most ludicrously broken thing and if the base classes aren't doing it for you you can whip up a demi-god in under 30 minutes.

Third, the exit out the Privateer's Hold is the same room the imp is in. Either kill the fucker or run right past him.

Fourth, don't play Daggerfall! It's as stable as a hippo on a tightrope and you will probably have your saves corrupted at random sooner or later.

Draile posted:

If you are going to play Daggerfall I strongly recommend you enable the cheats. I know, I know. But: you are going to get sent to dozens of massive, completely randomized dungeons with no indication of where your quest object is. It's very easy to get lost forever in these places. Enabling the cheats allows you to teleport around the dungeons to the quest object locations. This will save your sanity more than once, I guarantee it.

More generally: do not even think about entering a dungeon until you know the mark and recall spells. Set your mark at the entrance. Recall once you've accomplished your objective or hit your carry limit. This is important because, again, dungeons are huge and it is very easy -- maybe probable -- that you'll dive into a dungeon that you'll never be able to find your way out of otherwise.

Quest objectives for dungeons are often at the very beginning. This is mostly in randomized quests but also in some main quest ones. In particular, a quest that requires you to enter a dungeon to meet a bunch of necromancers has the quest objective pretty early on, and if you miss it you'll stumble around a huge maze forever and accomplish nothing.

When you are sent to meet Nulfaga, you can skip the entire dungeon by clicking on a banner next to the locked door at the start and entering the password shut up.

If you want to make comically huge amounts of money in no time at all, go into a shop that sells high quality weapons and armor, wait until nightfall, then take everything in the store for free. It no longer counts as stealing. Then sell everything back to the shopkeeper. But remember that money has weight.

Buy a cart. It increases your carrying capacity by a lot outside of dungeons.

Stelas posted:

It'll also give you the movement speed of a horse for a fraction of the cost, and make the whole loitering in shops trick vastly easier.

Also, since no-one's touched it yet: it's possible to make a very strong character right out of the gate if you cheese the hell out of the character creator. Your chances of ever fighting anything outside are so low as to be practically nil, so you can load up on disadvantages such as No Magica or MP During Daylight, 'balancing' them with advantages such as, say, Immune to Magic In Darkness. This trick also works to save you some points if you give yourself both a Weakness and an Immunity to something. Basically, it's broken as hell.

YggiDee fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Nov 14, 2013

Mokinokaro
Sep 11, 2001

At the end of everything, hold onto anything

Fun Shoe

Ainsley McTree posted:

Picked up Assassin's Creed IV and gently caress me there are a lot of collectibles! I've only just reached Havana, but I've spent a few hours already hunting down all the treasures and fragments and shanties and stuff.

My question is, are there rewards for doing this that are at all worth it? I'm not a completionist by nature, I really only like doing stuff like this if it will result in some interesting reward later on.

Sea shanties are just for fun (as in your crew will sing)
Animus fragments don't really do anything (except count towards the abstergo challenges that unlock some fun cheat codes for when you do replays)
Treasure maps are mostly a way to get money, though there are some relics (appear at your base once you get it) and ship customization items buried

The two I highly recommend are All the assassination contracts as they unlock a rather sweet pair of pistols and The diving missions since you find the final upgrade plans for each part of your ship during them. Both of these are fun to do as well as a bonus.

Note: if you get an assassination target who is on a boat: DO NOT BOARD ANY OTHER SHIPS UNTIL IT IS COMPLETE. There is a bug that can make your target vanish and therefore the contract unable to be completed.

Ainsley McTree
Feb 19, 2004

Mokinokaro posted:

Sea shanties are just for fun (as in your crew will sing)
Animus fragments don't really do anything (except count towards the abstergo challenges that unlock some fun cheat codes for when you do replays)
Treasure maps are mostly a way to get money, though there are some relics (appear at your base once you get it) and ship customization items buried

The two I highly recommend are All the assassination contracts as they unlock a rather sweet pair of pistols and The diving missions since you find the final upgrade plans for each part of your ship during them. Both of these are fun to do as well as a bonus.

Note: if you get an assassination target who is on a boat: DO NOT BOARD ANY OTHER SHIPS UNTIL IT IS COMPLETE. There is a bug that can make your target vanish and therefore the contract unable to be completed.

Thanks for this! One more question: Is there any use for rum and sugar beyond selling it? Doesn't appear to be but I'd hate to miss something later. What about animal bones (not skins)?

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Ainsley McTree posted:

I'm sure there is some optimal order to pick them in that gives you access to the most secret paths

Jumping, Social Enhancer, reflex booster, cloak 1, hack 2, cloak 2, cloak 3, hack 3, EMP shielding, rebreather, hack 4, Icarus landing system, hack 5. Or something like that.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

SpazmasterX posted:

Jumping, Social Enhancer, reflex booster, cloak 1, hack 2, cloak 2, cloak 3, hack 3, EMP shielding, rebreather, hack 4, Icarus landing system, hack 5. Or something like that.

Like a previous poster said, get wallpunch before you go to northern Detroit, it pays for itself. And, get the inventory booster pretty soon.

Also, personally I consider rebreather and EMP to be marginal at best. Also, cloak can wait until later. And hack 4 and 5 can wait until Detroit 2 or so.

Neddy Seagoon
Oct 12, 2012

"Hi Everybody!"
The rebreather's useless - there's maybe one or two areas in the entire game where there's toxic gas, and there's always an easier alternate route.

Evil Mastermind
Apr 28, 2008

Mokinokaro posted:

Well poo poo. How do I get him to reappear? Or can I reset the contract?

Count Chocula
Dec 25, 2011

WE HAVE TO CONTROL OUR ENVIRONMENT
IF YOU SEE ME POSTING OUTSIDE OF THE AUSPOL THREAD PLEASE TELL ME THAT I'M MISSED AND TO START POSTING AGAIN
GTA V:

Buying a helipad does not give you a helicopter.

SpazmasterX
Jul 13, 2006

Wrong about everything XIV related
~fartz~

Count Chocula posted:

GTA V:

Buying a helipad does not give you a helicopter.

But you can always take the one Trevor gets as part of the story and drop it off at the other two guy's pads so they get their own.

Brasseye
Feb 13, 2009
Anyone know much about Ys: the oath in felghana? I started it the other day and it seems hard as hell.

Stupid Decisions
Nov 10, 2009
Slippery Tilde
Any tips for X-com: Enemy Within for someone who didn't play Enemy Unknown. Picking it up today and the X-Com thread is a little indecipherable for someone who hasn't played the game before.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?

Stupid Decisions posted:

Any tips for X-com: Enemy Within for someone who didn't play Enemy Unknown. Picking it up today and the X-Com thread is a little indecipherable for someone who hasn't played the game before.
The Enemy Unknown tips still apply, as well.