Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JawnV6
Jul 4, 2004

So hot ...
No clue what I was smoking when I wrote that, it was late and I had the stupid 'w' flag in the wrong place. After that the bytes were reversed from the previous platform, the circuit fell apart because I was relying on pressfit instead of solder, etc. etc.

It's all together and working, albeit with some electrical mystery. The a2d isn't reading different enough values for various temperatures. Need to dig in and confirm I'm reading the right value, have it set up right, etc.

But the SW side is sorted, thanks!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mod sassinator
Dec 13, 2006
I came here to Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum,
and I'm All out of Ass
Does anyone know if there's a way to have my Pi automatically mount its filesystem (through SSH, NFS shares, SMB shares...whatever) on my linux machine? I'd like something that just happens automatically so as soon as my pi is powered on and has network it shows up as a part of the filesystem of my linux machine (running Ubuntu 13.04). Right now I have to open a file explorer window, go into the 'Connect To Server' menu, put in the Pi's address, username, password (it NEVER remembers it, even when I select the 'Remember Forever' option), which is kind of a pain in the rear end.

edit: Actually it looks like autofs might be the way to go. Will have to give it a shot.

mod sassinator fucked around with this message at 09:58 on Oct 13, 2013

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002

DoctorOozy posted:

Excellent! I shall get back on with my media centre project then.

Ant chance you could post the guide you're using for this? Google results are ambiguous and varied about it.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica
I bought a UPS for my pi. External cell phone battery extender. Works great. Using a kill-o-watt I have calculated that replacing my PC that acted as a shell server with a Pi has saved me enough now to break even on the purchase of a Pi. Which means in another couple of months I can justify buying another one to do god knows what with. Has anyone tried running zone minder and a single IP camera on the Pi? I want to put up a camera on the cheap to keep watch on my car.

CheddarGoblin
Jan 12, 2005
oh

keyvin posted:

I bought a UPS for my pi. External cell phone battery extender. Works great. Using a kill-o-watt I have calculated that replacing my PC that acted as a shell server with a Pi has saved me enough now to break even on the purchase of a Pi. Which means in another couple of months I can justify buying another one to do god knows what with. Has anyone tried running zone minder and a single IP camera on the Pi? I want to put up a camera on the cheap to keep watch on my car.

Yes, the Pi is too underpowered for zoneminder. Maybe if you turned the resolution waaay down on the camera. It'd still not work very well though. Mainly because zoneminder can't use the Pi's GPU to decode the video, so it's all up to the puny CPU.

What I ended doing is a two fold solution - the camera's built-in motion detection is uploading the videos to a little network hard drive via FTP, so that's my main full-res video store for the cameras. That's no good for alerts though, since video-based motion detection on an outdoor camera is a losing battle. Way too many false alarms. Even when I was using zoneminder on a larger computer with the settings tweaked, the sun/shadows/moving trees/etc is no good.

For alerts I ended up getting a good outdoor PIR/microwave motion detector and wiring it up to the Pi. When it senses motion, the Pi grabs a single frame from the camera using ffmpeg, and emails it to me. Zero false alarms now.

Rexxed
May 1, 2010

Dis is amazing!
I gotta try dis!

keyvin posted:

I haven't tried this myself, but I have been considering trying it out. Having a whole low cost PC as a camera adds a lot of functionality.

There are a lot of posts out there with people's raspi serving USB webcams for surveillance. The most recent one I read used the raspberry pi camera board and the shell of a fake security camera:
http://www.raspberrypi.org/archives/5071

The linked article has descriptions of how they configured the software to record at 2 frames per second when triggered by motion.

Paul MaudDib
May 3, 2006

TEAM NVIDIA:
FORUM POLICE
They do make more powerful Android sticks, so that might be an option. RK3188 is 4x1.6ghz cores with 2gb RAM. If you need to interface something embedded you could probably use something like a Bus Pirate.

Sackmo posted:

I tried using the recharger for my Nexus 7 (5.2 volts, 1.35 amps) and it's giving me the exact same issues. There aren't as many dropped packets, but it still won't download at more than 30Kb/s.

Maybe try playing with some of the firmware settings for network-related stuff? Is it connected to a bad cable/port or subjected to a strong nearby RF source? If you have a USB ethernet or wifi adapter you might try that, if it works you've got a hardware problem.

Would running something like Memtest show supply voltage problems? How would it be stable enough to run the kernel internals and such if it's causing dropped packets like this?

Paul MaudDib fucked around with this message at 22:59 on Oct 18, 2013

Sackmo
Oct 13, 2004

Paul MaudDib posted:

Maybe try playing with some of the firmware settings for network-related stuff? Is it connected to a bad cable/port or subjected to a strong nearby RF source? If you have a USB ethernet or wifi adapter you might try that, if it works you've got a hardware problem.

Would running something like Memtest show supply voltage problems? How would it be stable enough to run the kernel internals and such if it's causing dropped packets like this?

I've already tried different cables and ports and neither showed a difference. I don't think it could be a RF problem because it's not very close to anything that would cause interference, and moving it to the other side of my desk didn't help anyway. Using the USB wifi adapter didn't seem to help, but I'll have to see what other settings I can try.

I contacted Adafruit and they figured it was a bad RJ45 jack and sent me a replacement Pi, but alas this one has the exact same problem. However, I noticed that when I reboot the Pi and quickly try to download something it will do so at full speed, albeit with some minor packet loss. Then after a while (anywhere from a few seconds to a minute) something will happen and the download will drop down to pitiful levels with awful packet loss. I... don't even know how to interpret this, but I'll have to do some more playing around.

:sigh: And I thought this was going to be so easy.

headlight
Nov 4, 2003

As far as I can tell from various places on the Internet, the pi is notorious for not working with nice power supplies and SD cards. When I took delivery of my 2 pis one didn't like exactly the same power supply and SD card I was using in the other with no problems. I never worked out why but changing to something else solved the problem for me. Perhaps try switching with various combinations to see if that helps.

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

like food and water, my posting has no intrinsic value

Not directly Raspberry Pi related, but it's from a platform that has a similar design:

There's a new Arduino variant coming out called the Arduino Tre, designed in collaboration with the Beagleboard/Bone team.

It looks like it's a Beaglebone complete with video and audio output, a microphone jack, ethernet, and an Arduino shoved in the middle with the right pin configuration for shield support, with more pins on the side for working with the beaglebone processor.

To be clearer, it has an Atmel microcontroller that runs Arduino code, and a Texas Instruments ARM processor that runs Linux or a similar OS.

One thing of note: The Arduino half runs 5v, while the Beaglebone part runs 3.3v, which sounds both useful and potentially dangerous. I mean, most electronics that tend towards the hobbyist side tend to be 5v, but there are a lot of cool sensors and ICs that work from 3.3v, so having both available without needing logic shifters is convenient. But then again, I feel like it'd be all too easy to put the 5V output from one part into the Beaglebone part by mistake. Luckily, the silkscreen has the arduino part colored white, so it should be harder to make that mistake.

I think this will also allow for a more intuitive mix of realtime computing and non-realtime computing, but the Beaglebone Black already had that, as it had a pair of coprocessors that would run programs and switch/read IO pins alongside Linux. Of course, they don't seem as easy to use as Arduino code. It looks like they're programmed in ASM without any available C compiler.

All in all, I think how useful this thing is comes down to the MSRP. It's not that hard to plug an Arduino into a Raspberry Pi or Beaglebone or other cheap computer, which seems to be the basic design of this board, just on one PCB.

Sackmo
Oct 13, 2004
Welp, finally figured out what the problem was. My switch was dying a very ungraceful death that made it difficult to pinpoint, because everything else connecting to it was working fine. Eventually my main computer started to have network issues, though they were far different from the Pi, but removing the switch from the equation seems to have fixed everything.

R.I.P. little blue Linksys switch. You served me well these past 10~ years. :patriot:

Spatulater bro!
Aug 19, 2003

Punch! Punch! Punch!

So my Pi is arriving in a few days. What's the first thing I should do with it? I'm thinking maybe a web-controlled cat food dispenser.

I like turtles
Aug 6, 2009

I want to build a wifi enabled meat thermometer based on a raspberry pi. I have zero practical experience with electronics.
How do I get the board hooked up to one of these? http://www.amazon.com/Polder-Replacement-Oven-Probe-THM-362-86/dp/B002GUJ82I (or any comparable thermocouple with a solid probe like that)
I'm certain I can figure out the rest as I'm a big fan of Python, but the hardware interface is what's get me stuck.

peepsalot
Apr 24, 2007

PEEP THIS...
           BITCH!

I like turtles posted:

I want to build a wifi enabled meat thermometer based on a raspberry pi. I have zero practical experience with electronics.
How do I get the board hooked up to one of these? http://www.amazon.com/Polder-Replacement-Oven-Probe-THM-362-86/dp/B002GUJ82I (or any comparable thermocouple with a solid probe like that)
I'm certain I can figure out the rest as I'm a big fan of Python, but the hardware interface is what's get me stuck.

Looks like a standard 1/8" 2 conductor(mono) plug, just get a jack for one.

You could get something for it on mouser or probably a billion other places. Or salvage one from some junk audio equipment.
http://www.mouser.com/Connectors/Audio-Video-Connectors/Phone-Connectors/_/N-778cv?P=1yzrwr8Z1z0wxp0Z1yzv8y5

It could be in another size that is not quite 1/8" though, maybe 2.5mm which you can also find jacks for.

Also you're going to need some kind of amp for that thermocouple if you don't already have one. They output in the millivolt range. I haven't messed with ADCs on the pi, but I'm assuming they read in something like 0-5V range.

Edit: poo poo I guess pi doesn't actually have any built in ADC. Get a chip made to convert the thermocouple millivolts into digital
http://www.maximintegrated.com/datasheet/index.mvp/id/3149
here is a board with the chip on it that might be handy http://www.digikey.com/product-detail/en/MOD-TC/1188-1028-ND/3471434?WT.mc_id=PLA_3471434
You can then communicate with that chip via SPI pins on the pi.

I'm also under the assumption that that is a K-Type thermocouple(most common kind), since I didn't see it specify on the Amazon description. If its not then that chip is gonna give the wrong readings.

peepsalot fucked around with this message at 01:21 on Oct 26, 2013

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber
What about a 1-wire sensor? They're really easy to interface and 257F is plenty to get a safe temp for poultry.

https://www.sparkfun.com/products/245

I like turtles
Aug 6, 2009

Hm, thanks all. Yeah, I'm really not sure what kind of sensor those actually are. The hard, long probe attached to a 1-2 meter long temperature resistant cord is important to getting the probe into the center of whatever's cooking, and keeping the electronics away from the cooking vessel.
I've seen a number of k type thermocouples that I think would work great for other temperature sensitive applications I've been thinking about (smoker, fermentation, cheese cave, etc) but the leave in probe seems to be a special deal that isn't really available.

I've seen a couple wireless thermometers, but none that are wifi - I want to get a text that it's time to take the chicken/roast/whatever out of the oven, basically.

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.
What kind of wireless? Chances are it's something that wouldn't be too hard to hijack if you had a proper receiver. Then repeat it over WiFi.

I like turtles
Aug 6, 2009

Well poo poo, I guess there is a proper wifi option now: http://www.icelsius.com/ Looks like they had a failed kickstarter earlier this year.
I'd still like to roll my own, though, if I can. Looks like thermoworks has some good K type probes like this one, which would do what I needed: http://www.atbbq.com/store/show/thermoworks_smokehou.html
Combined with one of these: http://www.adafruit.com/products/269
I think that could come together. Looks like there's a raspberry pi library for it too https://github.com/Tuckie/max31855

DoctorOozy
Jun 22, 2013

Like you get in packing paper?

Heners_UK posted:

Ant chance you could post the guide you're using for this? Google results are ambiguous and varied about it.

I was not using one for the same reasons you stated. I did see on the Adafruit youtube channel that they are selling an RPI media center package now they have made their own IR remote control. No doubt they have a full guide available and I will be checking that out when I get back to that project.

Rooted Vegetable
Jun 1, 2002

DoctorOozy posted:

I was not using one for the same reasons you stated. I did see on the Adafruit youtube channel that they are selling an RPI media center package now they have made their own IR remote control. No doubt they have a full guide available and I will be checking that out when I get back to that project.

I actually ended up writing one on the Rasplex forums... I'll repost here...

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless
Anyone with experience with Raspbmc able to tell me if you can drop out of XBMC into the Debian session like you would with XBMCBuntu? I like OpenElec but I'd really like to be able to use things like Nuvola Player http://nuvolaplayer.fenryxo.cz/home.html so I could listen to Google Music.

For that matter does the Raspbian build use PulseAudio? I could just stream directly from my current computer to the Raspberry. Airtunes doesn't recieve from any RAOP sinks I create when running OpenElec.

YouTuber fucked around with this message at 19:10 on Nov 2, 2013

Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.
I am having a hell of time just trying to get this thing to connect to the internet. I bought a model B "starter kit" from a seller on amazon and had a bunch of problems with the SD card it came with and had to get a new one, way back when I got it the wireless dongle would connect just fine but now it refuses to. Now the wireless connects but for whatever reason my router refuses to give it a IP. WPA GUI says everything worked when connecting but ifconfig shows no IP associated with it.

When connecting with wired it seems like the RPi attempts to connect but the interface seems to reset multiple times as the LEDs go off for a few seconds periodically and all I get from the router is a the LED indication that the device is attempting to connect but nothing ever comes of it. I even tried the net install and had the same issue.

Starting to feel like I got a faulty Pi. Another thing is the wireless dongle randomly resets the Pi after running for a bit, which again when I initially got it I was able to connect it for a few hours with zero problems. The ethernet never worked even with different cords and ports on the router.

I am at a complete loss as even the loving ethernet cord should work without error especially on a net install.

Should I just say gently caress it and buy a new RPi to see if it works without error? Or could these issues be cause by a faulty power supply?

Another issue I had is with RaspBMC/OpenELEC not recognizing the mouse or keyboard, the only fix I found was SSH into it and forcing it restart the keyboard/mouse. Would prefer a more solid fix though.

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

You might want to try with a different Wifi adapter (the Pi works with a lot of common chipsets, so if you have one lying around, it'll likely work) or ethernet cable and see if the resets keep happening. You might just have a bum wifi dongle, or something could be wrong elsewhere.

Also, post the model of the wifi adapter if you can find it.

EDIT: Also, how much stuff do you have plugged into USB? Wifi on its own is okay, but if you power more than that without a powered hub, it can get crashy or glitchy.

EDIT2: I see ethernet doesn't work, either. Baring power issues or multiple faulty cords/router ports, that's pretty concerning. This is the same with every SD card image? Also, consider another power adapter. A name-brand tablet charger might be a good thing to try.

TVarmy fucked around with this message at 00:18 on Nov 11, 2013

TheLastManStanding
Jan 14, 2008
Mash Buttons!
What size power supply are you using? A bad or underpowered power supply can cause all sorts of problems. The fact that the RPi is resetting suggests that that's your problem. If it's underpowered it can also cause bad writes which will corrupt the sd card. Get a good supply that can put out at least an amp, reflash the sd card, and try it again.

Jeesis
Mar 4, 2010

I am the second illegitimate son of gawd who resides in hoaven.

TVarmy posted:

You might want to try with a different Wifi adapter (the Pi works with a lot of common chipsets, so if you have one lying around, it'll likely work) or ethernet cable and see if the resets keep happening. You might just have a bum wifi dongle, or something could be wrong elsewhere.

Also, post the model of the wifi adapter if you can find it.

EDIT: Also, how much stuff do you have plugged into USB? Wifi on its own is okay, but if you power more than that without a powered hub, it can get crashy or glitchy.

EDIT2: I see ethernet doesn't work, either. Baring power issues or multiple faulty cords/router ports, that's pretty concerning. This is the same with every SD card image? Also, consider another power adapter. A name-brand tablet charger might be a good thing to try.

I was able to get the USB wifi dongle to work just connected to the pi, but it gets constant resets now if I connect it, well it usually boots fine then sits at the login for about a minute before restarting. Have been dumping everything through a powered USB hub that has 10 ports. But even with just the dongle connected it does not work, again this worked back when I got it and was messing around with it. Will have to try another USB wifi antenna I have to see how it works.

I am using the power supply that came with the pi which is rated at 5V 1A, it is connected through a power strip though. Will try a nexus 7 charger, think it is underpowered though.

Here is the USB wireless dongle
Apparently same chip as this, just unbranded.
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B003MTTJOY/
http://www.realtek.com.tw/products/productsView.aspx?Langid=1&PFid=48&Level=5&Conn=4&ProdID=274

With the wired it seems like every image I have tried it will not work, did not try all of them only raspbian and arch. Arch is prolly not a good example as it did not even seem to have the drivers installed as ifconfig IIRC did not even dump the loopback.

Something really minor but NOOBS that came pre-installed on the SD card failed at installing anything, which makes me suspicious that they never made sure that the most of the products worked correctly. A fresh install worked fine and it could have just been a bug with the version installed.

Will do some more tests tomorrow with all the images and post results, thanks for the help.

Is there any good external power sources that are somewhat compact, I want something that can last for several hours and power a pi, a dual antenna wifi receiver (USB is enough to power this, at least desktop is) and possibly a external cased harddrive. Going to stick all of this into a backpack so a full on battery pack that is not too heavy would prolly be perfect.

Also, I want to be able to SSH into the pi without it connected to a router. Would I have to set it up as its own AP or is it possible to set this up over bluetooth via a dongle or some other way?

Edit: Just tried the wifi dongle on my windows system, was able to connect to the router and obtain a IP so have no idea what the pi's problem is. Could just be raspbian having problems setting it up.

Jeesis fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Nov 15, 2013

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS

Jeesis posted:

Also, I want to be able to SSH into the pi without it connected to a router. Would I have to set it up as its own AP or is it possible to set this up over bluetooth via a dongle or some other way?

Give the Pi a static IP, plug it into your computer with an ethernet cable. Enable internet sharing so the Pi can get online through the cable.

beuges
Jul 4, 2005
fluffy bunny butterfly broomstick
I've had very good wifi results using both a Tenda W311MI and Tenda W311M. They work out the box with Raspbian and draw very little power - I've got my Pi running with Medium overclock with either of those two wifi adapters connected to a 1A cellphone charger and it works perfectly.

TVarmy
Sep 11, 2011

A popular way of powering a raspberry pi on the go is those cellphone battery packs. Watch for sales on Amazon, and you can get a lot of mah really cheaply.

Plus, it keeps the power at an appropriate voltage for you.

SYSV Fanfic
Sep 9, 2003

by Pragmatica

TVarmy posted:

A popular way of powering a raspberry pi on the go is those cellphone battery packs. Watch for sales on Amazon, and you can get a lot of mah really cheaply.

Plus, it keeps the power at an appropriate voltage for you.

Just be sure that it will accommodate the SD card.

eddiewalker
Apr 28, 2004

Arrrr ye landlubber

keyvin posted:

Just be sure that it will accommodate the SD card.

Not a power backpack, something like an Anker you can rubber band the Pi to.

McGlockenshire
Dec 16, 2005

GOLLOCKS!

TVarmy posted:

How many of these can be charged while also providing power, even if it's just passthru?

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

McGlockenshire posted:

How many of these can be charged while also providing power, even if it's just passthru?

Well, here's one I have that supports that just fine:
http://www.amazon.com/myCharge-Trek-2000-Rechargeable-Power/dp/B008PQAGM8

They seem to be cheaper than they once were too.

stray
Jun 28, 2005

"It's a jet pack, Michael. What could possibly go wrong?"
Just out of curiosity: if I plugged my Raspberry Pi into my home server's USB, could the Pi use the server's network, etc?

Nintendo Kid
Aug 4, 2011

by Smythe

stray posted:

Just out of curiosity: if I plugged my Raspberry Pi into my home server's USB, could the Pi use the server's network, etc?

Only if you had the proper software on both the Pi and that server. You might have to write it yourself, or adapt it from other devices.

Factory Factory
Mar 19, 2010

This is what
Arcane Velocity was like.
No. The MicroUSB port only carries power. There are no connections to pass the Pi as a USB device. As well, a standard server only has USB host ports, so connecting a Pi's full-size USB ports to the PC's USB ports will cause an electrical short and possibly permanently damage one or the other device.

If you want to share the server's network, put a spare NIC in the server, connect the Pi with a proper ethernet or crossover cable, and have the server do the routing or bridging of the connection.

Dobermaniac
Jun 10, 2004
I have a number of areas in my house I'd like to monitor for water leakage. 2 AC pans, 1 laundry room, and 1 upstairs bathroom room. All of these areas have the ability to run either cat5 cable or 22/2 awg to. I'd like to get an email / text message if water is detected. Would this be possible with the GPIO on the raspberry pi? I know the email part would be easy, but I've never messed around with arduino-esque programming / GPIO interaction.

ante
Apr 9, 2005

SUNSHINE AND RAINBOWS
Yeah, pretty straightforward. Assuming you have some sort of sensor to detect the water?

BurgerQuest
Mar 17, 2009

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Finally fired up my pi with the NOOBS image and installed Raspbian. Pretty cool! I think my first project is to find a cheap rack mount case and turn out a few cheap serial access servers with some 4 port USB serial dongles. I've already made a few of these with surplus full size 1U servers and design so it should be hard to adapt.

ZentraediElite
Oct 22, 2002

We've been using Raspberry Pis here at work as a low cost way to make demonstrations a more interactive. It has given me a few ideas (and I've researched some), but I've got a few questions.

I'd like to set one up as a dashboard type of display in my kitchen or dining room. I found a project where a guy was pulling a 5-day forecast image off his local news website and displaying it. What kind of effort would that take? What are the options for inexpensive, small displays that you could hook up to this device?

I've also thought about possibly hooking it up to some actual weather sensors, or maybe even a webcam, for something similar to reporting to Weather Underground. Does anybody have any experience with something like this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powered Descent
Jul 13, 2008

We haven't had that spirit here since 1969.

ZentraediElite posted:

We've been using Raspberry Pis here at work as a low cost way to make demonstrations a more interactive. It has given me a few ideas (and I've researched some), but I've got a few questions.

I'd like to set one up as a dashboard type of display in my kitchen or dining room. I found a project where a guy was pulling a 5-day forecast image off his local news website and displaying it. What kind of effort would that take?

By far the simplest way to do this is to just display a plain old webpage that has the information you're after.

So the key is finding (or making) a page that displays what you want. That may or may not be particularly hard, depending on how picky you are about exactly what it looks like. I'd start by googling for full-screen weather pages, or poking around the various weather sites to find something that has the info you want and looks decent in full-screen mode. If you can't find one that you like out on the public Internet, you can always put together a page of your own. Writing one should be fairly straightforward, and might be a fun little project. (Tip: the free version of the Weather Underground API allows 500 queries per day.)

(edited to add: You might also try a customizable "dashboard" site. These are made to look good in fullscreen on a dedicated display, and will show whatever info you set them up for. I've used Geckoboard and Ducksboard, but you'd probably want to find one of the free ones.)

Anyway, once you have your webpage, the part with the Pi couldn't be simpler: install Raspbian, startx, fire up web browser, load your page, F11 for fullscreen. If the page doesn't automatically refresh itself now and then, get a browser plugin or something to periodically reload it. Boom, one weather dashboard, ready for mounting in a kitchen or dining room.

Where I work we have a number of Pi-powered big displays on the walls showing various realtime stats and whatnot, using exactly this method.

ZentraediElite posted:

What are the options for inexpensive, small displays that you could hook up to this device?

Absolutely any TV or monitor with an HDMI input, or a DVI input plus a three-dollar converter plug. (Or even an old-fashioned composite video input, but only if you're an analog masochist.)

Powered Descent fucked around with this message at 21:49 on Nov 19, 2013