Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

I feel like this is going to be a "love at first sight" kinda deal, if it's already got such a flowery, romantic setting. You know, the total opposite of how the characters have ever actually been portrayed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

y˛kleinke posted:

He's not a furry because he drew those panels.

He's a furry because if LB had sex, he'd be dressed up like a mascot.

I'm going to put on my fur suit and have sex with my girlfriend so I won't be so mad

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22
Isn't that pink thing supposed to be a cat as well?

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Tortuga posted:

Isn't that pink thing supposed to be a cat as well?

Which pink thing? Amy's a hedgehog and Blaze, who is a cat, is lavender.

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I've never been able to tell what animal anything from Sonic is supposed to be.

"Some sort of anime raccoon" is my default response.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Aramek posted:

I've never been able to tell what animal anything from Sonic is supposed to be.

"Some sort of anime raccoon" is my default response.

Pretty sure that's just Sally, unless Antoine was a raccoon.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

razorrozar posted:

That reminds me that as awesome as this whole smoke-out/weed party is, I really want to see more of Silver awkwardly hitting on Blaze.

Tortuga
Aug 27, 2011

Runner-up, TRP Sack Race 2021/22

razorrozar posted:

Amy, who I thought was the same character as Blaze.

It all makes sense now.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

razorrozar posted:

I thought Sally was a squirrel or something.

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

razorrozar posted:

Sally is a chipmunk, Antoine is a coyote. The only raccoon was a weird sidekick in one of the less popular DS games.

Scratchman Apoo
Mar 27, 2011

Bloodly posted:

Alright, this'll be interesting. Remember Sonic CD is meant to be when they met. Let's see what Lazerbot makes of it.

I hope Lazerbot makes that weird Batmanish Sonic picture you see when you punch in a password a character.

BiggerJ
May 21, 2007

What shall we do with him? A permaban, perhaps? Probate him for a few years? Or...shall we employ a big red custom title? You, the goons of SA, shall decide his fate.

Scratchman Apoo posted:

I hope Lazerbot makes that weird Batmanish Sonic picture you see when you punch in a password a character.

BiggerJ fucked around with this message at 03:44 on Apr 29, 2023

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Scratchman Apoo posted:

I think it's supposed to be a caricature of someone, like Link's Elegy of Emptiness face is a caricature of Miyamoto.

Speaking of which why isn't Link in this comic

:golfclap:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

madeupfred posted:

Sally is a chipmunk, Antoine is a coyote. The only raccoon was a weird sidekick in one of the less popular DS games.

There was a racoon in the other Sonic show. Frankly, I never heard about the other show (with Sally and stuff) until years later, I really had no clue who those guys were coming out of those things in Sonic Spinball.
Sonic Rush also had an awesome soundtrack.

Also kind of hoping that this flashback won't last too long. I've actually been looking forward to getting back to the fighting stuff. Did we ever find out if Hindo died or not? He looked pretty hosed.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

razorrozar posted:

I think it's supposed to be a caricature of someone, like Link's Elegy of Emptiness face is a caricature of Miyamoto.

Speaking of which why isn't Link in this comic

We're getting a flashback, which I hope means another franchise is about to get tossed into this.

I'm not huge on this pot party (especially the NSFW direction it took) or the fight scenes, but it's still fun to see how lazerbot interprets and repurposes existing characters.

edit: Incidentally, Big the Cat would be a perfect trolling victim.

Cockblocktopus fucked around with this message at 03:31 on Nov 13, 2013

madeupfred
Oct 10, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

scarycave posted:

There was a racoon in the other Sonic show.

Don't bother even a single cell over that non-canon bullshit.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

madeupfred posted:

Don't bother even a single cell over that non-canon bullshit.

Dr. Robotnik is one of the greatest things ever.
edit: I failed to realize that vary good joke, I thought you were actually being legit angry.

Also, does anyone else get the feeling Sonic's going to kill somebody?
He totally sounds like he did some poo poo with how quickly he switched from his non-villains stance to straight up murdering a guy.

scarycave fucked around with this message at 13:52 on Nov 13, 2013

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

New page. Click for the full picture.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Amy looks like she's having a really hard time sleeping with that laser light show going on behind her.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer
Way to stay way past cool, Sonic.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

LB really has the best grasp of how rivers work. :allears:

rudecyrus
Nov 6, 2009

fuck you trolls

Data Graham posted:

LB really has the best grasp of how rivers work. :allears:

I like how they defy gravity by flowing up and over the mountains.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

God drat I love those rivers. Water volcanoes.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
How can you guys tell the river is flowing up, not down?

Also, hard to imagine, in this idyllic setting, that just a few strips ago a dragon was loving a bat

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Holy poo poo I was not expecting sonic to look that good.

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

SaltLick posted:

Holy poo poo I was not expecting sonic to look that good.

Good point. How long has it been since he's drawn Sonic? We could do a direct comparison and see exactly how much he's improved.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

How can you guys tell the river is flowing up, not down?

Also, hard to imagine, in this idyllic setting, that just a few strips ago a dragon was loving a bat

Yeah this chapter will be surreal to read through all at once.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
I legit laughed at Sonic's grand entrance being him totally eating poo poo in front of Amy.

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Holy poo poo those legs. Sonic, you've been working out?

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Look at panel 4. The river jumps straight off a mountain slope and flies over a smaller mountain in the foreground. It's magical.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
He certainly has more patience than I would, drawing all that detail. Separate blades of grass? drat.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

tiistai posted:

He certainly has more patience than I would, drawing all that detail. Separate blades of grass? drat.

He did write the speech on patience. Not really too impressed by the grass, but I do like that he looks to be using a reference on those flowers.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!

Aristobulus posted:

I legit laughed at Sonic's grand entrance being him totally eating poo poo in front of Amy.

Yeah so did I. It was perfect, really.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

scarycave posted:

He did write the speech on patience. Not really too impressed by the grass, but I do like that he looks to be using a reference on those flowers.

I'm not impressed by the grass itself. How anyone could bother drawing it like that in the first place, more like.

He already did that back in the Coyote fight, to be fair, but still. I wonder how long that page took.

El Belmondo
Apr 3, 2011

by XyloJW
SANIC DA HERGHHUG :shepface:

And it took me the entire page to realize this was supposed to be Sonic CD.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

That's some drat good MSPaint artwork. I've been looking for some other examples, such as this one:

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

JazzFlight posted:

Ooooooh, not like it's going to happen anytime soon or is guaranteed since it's so many drat chapters in, but this ensures more Aramek Sonic voice.

Sonic voice is my favorite voice in TGT.

Screw that, I'm hoping Robotnik/Eggman/The Fat Villain Guy makes an appearance. His voice cracked me up no matter what he was saying.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Rather Dashing posted:

Screw that, I'm hoping Robotnik/Eggman/The Fat Villain Guy makes an appearance. His voice cracked me up no matter what he was saying.
That new game Aramek is voicing has one character with his Eggman voice in the video that was posted earlier.

Anyway, don't be sky! Come read the :siren:new page:siren:.

The MSJ fucked around with this message at 04:40 on Nov 16, 2013

Well Manicured Man
Aug 21, 2010

Well Manicured Mort
"I was scared because i didn't know if he was a person, or a good one" is one of Lazerbot's best mangled sentences to date in a webcomic full of amazing mangled sentences. There's just something almost poetic about it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

E the Shaggy
Mar 29, 2010
I was still too sky to show myself.