Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
Well, there's no way I'm gonna find something with my nam...

Aww, gently caress you. I even did my real name (in Portuguese) and not the English version of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Hey now, this is a good way to kill time till the next strip!

:stonk:

I REGRET EVERYTHING

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Everything about this image is hilarious to me.

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

This could be a lot worse.

Lotus Aura
Aug 16, 2009

KNEEL BEFORE THE WICKED KING!
My first name gave nothing interesting or noteworthy for some bizarre reason, so I went with my middle name.

It gave me this for the first result. For some reason, it was a Ben 10 wikia. I want to know why, but at the same time I don't.

e;

The second result is just this one again but turned into a YuGiOh card for some reason.

Lotus Aura fucked around with this message at 08:27 on Nov 18, 2013

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

caleramaen posted:

This could be a lot worse.

I like the second result for Chris a lot more

(my friend sent this to me after I sent him mine.)

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

I control wind and ice, but my parents are dead :(

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

Mathhole posted:

I control wind and ice, but my parents are dead :(

I bet he's pretty mad about writing the text BEFORE doing a background fill

Bloomington
Apr 20, 2010
This is the worst/best game ever:

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Oh my god I love this one.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

I've got a really distinctive name, so I'm not going to post, but I did this and got a lot of girl hedgehogs :bigtran:

Also a lot of hedgecats and hedgewolves, which obviously don't exist.

\/\/\/ I didn't think mine would be either, but I was totally surprised at what I got. And not, since I knew that my first name is used by both boys and girls.

Young Freud fucked around with this message at 08:41 on Nov 18, 2013

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

My name isn't common enough to bring anything up. I don't know to be sad or relieved.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Well, it started out good:

And then it got horrible. :nws: Why did Tyler the Hedgehog invade my google search? :nws: That is rude but he doesn't seem like the kind of guy I wanna mess with.

e: Tragic backstrory.

Hellsau fucked around with this message at 08:42 on Nov 18, 2013

C-BOX
Feb 7, 2010

by Debbie Metallica

Hellsau posted:

Well, it started out good:

And then it got horrible. :nws: Why did Tyler the Hedgehog invade my google search? :nws: That is rude but he doesn't seem like the kind of guy I wanna mess with.

Tyler is my name and I'm really glad someone posted that because I sure didn't want to.

Edit: for actual content, I'm glad lazerbot's getting so much better at drawing/coloring, these latest panels look gorgeous.

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh
I think your bar for 'gorgeous' has been lowered.

Searching my name, I get some shadow recolors, and...

uh...

I'd heard of this fanmovie before, but what the hell is up with this 'Voice Cast gallery' and 'Potrayed Cast Gallery'?

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?
This was a pretty great idea

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

:geno:

e: Jesse the Hedgehog, for the record

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK

Sadly no cool backstory.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator
Batman's Shameful Secret > PYF Bizarre Sonic Fanarts

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

toanoradian posted:

Batman's Shameful Secret > PYF Bizarre Sonic Fanarts

Whose loving fetish is this

Seriously how the gently caress

I can't even comment on this, it's so bizarre

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

This sort of feels like a revolutionary 2 pages, where it's discovered that TGT is not, was not and never will be the weirdest Sonic thing on the internet.

It will always be the greatest though.

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

this makes me sad

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

To be fair, there are a lot more reasons than that to not buy Sonic 06.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

razorrozar posted:

Whose loving fetish is this

Seriously how the gently caress

I can't even comment on this, it's so bizarre

I'm sorry, there's Happy Tree Friends and Spongebob Squarepants fan art is there. I apologize for that off-topic content.

source

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Aurain posted:

This sort of feels like a revolutionary 2 pages, where it's discovered that TGT is not, was not and never will be the weirdest Sonic thing on the internet.

It will always be the greatest though.

Don't know if you've been there or not but there's a thread made entirely for the collection of weird rear end fanart in the PYF thread.

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Thought that I'd be the lucky one and not have one with my name.

toanoradian posted:

I'm sorry, there's Happy Tree Friends and Spongebob Squarepants fan art is there. I apologize for that off-topic content.

:stonk:

Is this a fetish or something?

razorrozar
Feb 21, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Testekill posted:

Thought that I'd be the lucky one and not have one with my name.

Is this a fetish or something?

Yours is, like mine, at least reasonably well drawn, although that doesn't detract from the :gonk:ness

And it's the Internet, of course it's a goddamn fetish

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

razorrozar posted:

And it's the Internet, of course it's a goddamn fetish

Well of course, however this is one of the more confusing probable fetishes that I've seen.

StealthArcher
Jan 10, 2010

Hey cool, a google game, wonder what kinda crazy poo poo I'll fin...

Oh.

Surprisingly boring. :(

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

I found a name that doesn't work! Mine is surprisingly banal but it's super common (Daniel and its variants), but my girlfriend who has a very unique name as far as French names go didn't show up at all. An alternate spelling gave me some sort of butterfly but no hedgehog (besides real ones) so I guess that's a small victory against the Internet.

cmykJester
Feb 16, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Daniel the Hedgehooooog

This is giving me weird flashbacks of when I was a kid in grade school where I would take screenshots in the sonic 3 and knuckles PC version and edit the sprites in MS Paint to look like shadow was in the game. I was a dumb kid.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I got this one:

ClownSyndrome
Sep 2, 2011

Do you think love can bloom on bob-omb Battlefield?
woah loads of new posts, something crazy must've happened in TGT

Eau de MacGowan
May 12, 2009

BRASIL HEXA
2026 tá logo aí
David the Hedgehog, presumably he uses his super speed to steal fresh hot pies from windowsills.

Buzkashi
Feb 4, 2003
College Slice

Eau de MacGowan posted:

David the Hedgehog, presumably he uses his super speed to steal fresh hot pies from windowsills.

I don't know, with those patches on his clothes he can probably busk at the speed of light.

Simply Simon
Nov 6, 2010

📡scanning🛰️ for good game 🎮design🦔🦔🦔

beepboop

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

this will go on to infinity

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

^^^ but that's A Hedgehog and his Simon Says, not Simon the Hedgehog... that's cheating! (the twist is that the hedgehog is ALSO named Simon?) ^^^

Ok, I don't fear for my sanity so I have to ask...

What does the Mario fanbase do that's as awful as regular Sonic fans? I've never seen anything too bad, though I admit I haven't searched (then again I haven't searched for Sonic awful fanstuff either yet there it is, popping up on its own all the time)

Backweb
Feb 14, 2009

Goddamn it. 50 new posts and none of it Lazerbot related.
:negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Blackheart posted:

Ok, I don't fear for my sanity so I have to ask...

What does the Mario fanbase do that's as awful as regular Sonic fans? I've never seen anything too bad, though I admit I haven't searched (then again I haven't searched for Sonic awful fanstuff either yet there it is, popping up on its own all the time)

Well lets see...
There's the usual stuff, like people marrying Waluigi. Naturally there's some vore - mostly the obvious stuff, but there was one of the Polterpup of all things. People drawing lusty Yoshi secretaries. Transformation is pretty bad - there's this one comic where Peach turns into a ball forever (Candy from MP 9), and she's painted as a at one point shes painted as a chain chomp, and tries to get Mario to help her but he just runs away (she can't speak for some reason), eventually she ends up painted as a toy ball to be played with. Forever. She has no mouth and she must scream.

Edit:
Honestly, these past two pages belong in the weirdest fanart thread. Your better off playing/discussing the hedgehog game in there.