Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
This took maybe 5 minutes. It's a moose. He ripped a foot off and started swinging it to get the stuffing out of the way so he could keep shredding the exterior.

The drat thing looks like a camel now, since he ripped off the antlers (still intact) and there are chunks missing from the back. It's almost completely emptied of stuffing...he was swinging it around just throwing that poo poo EVERYWHERE. I wish I recorded it.

This is after I'd already cleaned up twice. He's not acting guilty, just watching to make sure I'm not gonna steal any of his toys.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 06:21 on Nov 16, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
lol logan rules

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

he is so fukken proud of that dead moose toy

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
http://generichenle.tumblr.com/post/66980687427

corg twerk

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Action shot. Also pictured is his parrot which has been empty for months, but in the past two days he's been gradually shredding it. I picked up two eyeballs yesterday.

obstipator
Nov 8, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

goode dogges :3: :3: :3:

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Godholio posted:

Action shot. Also pictured is his parrot which has been empty for months, but in the past two days he's been gradually shredding it. I picked up two eyeballs yesterday.

I remeber my old german sheperd. He never cared much for any rubbertoys i bought him (except his KONG) But once i took him to visit my mother and her lhasa apso. The little lhasa apso was acting out, and barking and generally being mean to my gentle old giant of a German sheperd.
He acted like he couldnt give less of a gently caress. But then suddenly he found the lhasa apsos' toys, and zoomed in on them. Then he started ripping into them like ive never seen him rip into stuff. He just TORE those toys apart with glee, all the while the Lhasa apso was looking at him with a befuddled expression. AFter he was done, he left and went to sleep in the hallway. To this day I am sure he did that JUST to spite that obnoxious little lhasa apso.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I've deduced the following:
-all dogges want pettes

Therefore, pette all dogges.

This has been a GiP PSA.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

I will own a Corgi at some point in my lifetime.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Sorry for the lovely low light pic. The flash was off on my phone and he wouldn't stay still for another. Dakota usually sleeps in his kennel at night, but if I wake up and take him out before I want to get up, like this morning, he chills in bed with me the rest of the time. When he's sleepy and wants pets, he does his gremlin ears.

Also he's lost his lower two front teeth. I keep trying to get a pic of it, but he's squirrelly.

Also, he's going to be a very different color in a few months. His friend Eddy, the half corgi/jack russell dog in a video or two, was almost solid black when born and now is white. The black on Dakota's face is already changing, and the black around his neck is as well.

EDIT:

Why are you laying in my shirts, dog? They don't even fit you!

EDIT 2: Finally got a pic of his missing teeth. Not as good as I'd like, but a pic nevertheless.

Mr. Nice! fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Nov 17, 2013

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

The remains of the moose.

And a mustache.

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler
The best part about the dogge bar is petting all the dogges.

Mayor Glowku
Jul 29, 2012

:pcgaming: :pcgaming: :pcgaming:

Godholio posted:

The remains of the moose.

That's one ded moose. Good dogge

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Oil! posted:

The best part about the dogge bar is petting all the dogges.

boneyard in houston???? im just assuming bc of your name heh

been meaning to go there w/ my dog some time

Oil!
Nov 5, 2008

Der's e'rl in dem der hills!

Ham Wrangler

genderstomper58 posted:

boneyard in houston???? im just assuming bc of your name heh

been meaning to go there w/ my dog some time

Yes, and all dogges there deserve petting.

Also, if you want to pet all dogges on Tuesday, I will show up. My dogges are lazy, but can sniff all butts.

Oil! fucked around with this message at 06:29 on Nov 18, 2013

atomicthumbs
Dec 26, 2010

We're in the business of extending man's senses.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I'm not sure that's loving fair. A god damned albino corgi? fuuuuck

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I got Mousse an elk antler at the pet shop a few days ago, and he's just been going to town on that thing constantly ever since. He has other chew toys but I've never seen him so dedicated to them. I'm pretty sure they laced it with doggy cocaine.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

jfc :3: :3:

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

:kimchi:

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Dogges are loving awesome

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

:unsmith: dogs are cool

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
I saw that yesterday. It owns. Gonna get my baby a pup because of that.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

ghost bones posted:

:unsmith: dogs are cool

I want both of those things :(

MrDesaude
Sep 10, 2013

Have you tried lighting incense and praying to the Omnissiah?

Cole posted:

Remember, it is like having 2 kids to clean up after... Dogs are not a sometimes thing...

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

MrDesaude posted:

Dogs are not a sometimes thing...

Well yeah I mean if I had to pick one or the other to dedicate my time to...

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

MrDesaude posted:

Remember, it is like having 2 kids to clean up after... Dogs are not a sometimes thing...

If you train them right, there's very little to worry about. Dakota had a week or two that I had to keep a hawk's eye on him to make sure I could catch him in the act. I've had him for over two months now, and it's been well over a month since his last accident.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Cole posted:

lol decided not to fight the baby crazy brah?

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
dog thread

MrDesaude
Sep 10, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

If you train them right, there's very little to worry about. Dakota had a week or two that I had to keep a hawk's eye on him to make sure I could catch him in the act. I've had him for over two months now, and it's been well over a month since his last accident.

The point I was making is people see stuff like this (especially around Christmas time) and think it would be a great idea for their crotch dropping to have a puppy. Then a month later it's back at a rescue because they "couldn't handle" or "didn't have enough time" for a baby and a puppy.

I'm not calling anyone here stupid, I'm just saying that when you bring in a dog you are making a commitment up to 15 years. Make sure you are ready for it.

Kinda bitter balls because I volunteer and foster rescues and I can't save them all... I trust dogs more than people most times...

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I understand and agree with you. I volunteered a lot a the Hawaiian Humane Society when I was out there. My point really is that a dog isn't necessarily hard, but it takes consistency. Most people get complacent. A puppy is 100x easier than a human baby.

MrDesaude
Sep 10, 2013

Truth, and cheaper. Pretty sure the only children I'm going to have are of the four legged variety. I have nieces, I can sugar them up, spoil them rotten and give them back... good enough for me!

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Wanna pet all these good dogges

Also two coworkers are getting dogges, one is a three-legged mutt (yes you read that right) and the other is a rescue English bulldog. Already threaten the bulldog with dognappin, but my supervisor told me we needed to share the dogge.

I loving love my supervisor :3:

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
http://omfgdogs.com/ needs more dogs imho

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

ElMaligno posted:

Also two coworkers are getting dogges, one is a three-legged mutt (yes you read that right) and the other is a rescue English bulldog. Already threaten the bulldog with dognappin, but my supervisor told me we needed to share the dogge.

I loving love my supervisor :3:

Tripod dog!

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

This post is bad because no picture of Roscoe is contained within it.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

holocaust bloopers posted:

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!

holocaust bloopers posted:

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Tbh im a little miffed that elmaligno didnt include roscoe in his pet list

Nostalgia4Butts fucked around with this message at 05:42 on Nov 20, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
so take it out on all of us? jerk