Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CzarChasm posted:

That was the only one I was able to do on Deadshot himself. If you throw any batarang at him, he sees it, and you fail the mission. I didn't have the glue grenade when I beat him, but I doubt that works. Concussion grenade probably also fails. Disruptor doesn't target him, and he's armored so you can't use the claw to hoist him up to a gargoyle, plus he's out of range anyway. There's no vent or grates close enough to do one of those takedowns, so that's out.

As far as I know, that's the only way to finish that fight. You have a whole arsenal at your disposal, but nope. You have one way to complete the level.

Deadshot moves about the two different levels and you can do grate takedowns at least. You can also use the remote claw to connect him to another thug and crash them together. I didn't try but I assume you can use the sonic batarang to draw him in and explode it as well, or lay down explosive gel across his path as he moves about.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

Jerusalem posted:

Deadshot moves about the two different levels and you can do grate takedowns at least. You can also use the remote claw to connect him to another thug and crash them together. I didn't try but I assume you can use the sonic batarang to draw him in and explode it as well, or lay down explosive gel across his path as he moves about.

I think he's talking about when Deadshot takes the hostage

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

bunnyofdoom posted:

Oh whoops! And me with my World's Greatest Detective achievement too :sweatdrop:

HenessyHero
Mar 4, 2008

"I thought we had something, Shepard. Something real."
:qq:
I actually liked the Two-face encounter this around since you got to do it as Batman with all his endless predator options. I went with corner takedown, tightrope takedown, ledge takedown and wall-smash takendown. I wanted to batarang or claw/remote claw him off the walkway but he got down too soon :( I guess there's still glue smash and blinding him with a fire extinguisher too for bat-pranks I wanted to pull on him :allears:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
This does a good job of articulating some of the things I liked about Origins' story and how it gave me something I was missing from the prior two games. What really stood out was how the writer refers to Batman in Arkham Asylum/City as an archetype and Batman in Origins as a character:

http://www.popmatters.com/column/176410-batman-is-the-hero-we-need-and-deserve-in-arkham-origins/

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
I'm enjoying this, but not nearly as much as the others. I'm actually someone who preferred Arkham Asylum over City though. In this game, I hate how much stuff seems out of place because its reusing stuff from City. For example, all the gun crates still have alarms. I'm most frustrated by how Gotham City seems more lived in, but more filled with random thugs than City.

I think Rocksteady has their work cut out for them in terms of bringing something new in the next game. I'd take something more episodic if it let us haul rear end in the Batmobile and do other cool things.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

MeatwadIsGod posted:

This does a good job of articulating some of the things I liked about Origins' story and how it gave me something I was missing from the prior two games. What really stood out was how the writer refers to Batman in Arkham Asylum/City as an archetype and Batman in Origins as a character:

http://www.popmatters.com/column/176410-batman-is-the-hero-we-need-and-deserve-in-arkham-origins/

That was a really interesting article. It comes down a little heavy on City in my mind, but the following really resonated with me:

quote:

Batman is deluding himself when he says he can handle things on his own, but in his speech to Alfred, we see that this is a necessary delusion. He’s feared because he seems to be everywhere, and he seems to be everywhere because he’s “out there [every night], the only thing between the innocent and the predatory.” He only strikes fear into the hearts of criminals because he seems so unrelenting. If he hesitates, his symbolism falls apart, so by extension if he doubts himself, then his symbolism falls apart. He has to be arrogant.

Batman as a relentless force that never compromises is something that they played up well in Origins, but I think it's also a vital part of what makes City work for me. Most of the encounters with Mr. Freeze work this way, they're often on the same page with the same goals and intending to do the same thing, but Freeze tries to FORCE Batman to do things his way and Batman can't capitulate for even a second, even if he was going to do what Freeze wanted anyway, because then people start getting the idea that Batman is somebody who CAN be reasoned with and negotiated with and talked down. That's why I love his first meeting with the Penguin in Origins so much, because Penguin is trying to squawk out some kind of deal and Batman just isn't listening. It's also what makes the bit in City where Joker has Talia at gunpoint so striking, because Batman finally breaks and instead of imposing his will on everybody else (like he did with Ra's, for example) he splutters to Joker,"Wait, let's just talk about this..." - in that moment, he's at his most human, and thus utterly ineffective. He can't be human or hesitate, because if he does, criminals stop fearing him, and if they don't fear him he loses the edge he has over that "cowardly and superstitious lot"

Jerusalem fucked around with this message at 02:49 on Nov 20, 2013

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
That's something I learned to love about the Arkham games. I remember, having finished the main story of Asylum, I was wandering through the various buildings looking for Riddler stuff when I found myself thinking, "Jeez, this place is so creepy and oppressive. Even though I know there's nothing scary left in here, the atmosphere makes it scarier than pretty much any actual horror game I've ever played." Then I had a thought that made the game so much more fantastic.

It is a horror game.

It's me.

I'm the monster.

HenessyHero
Mar 4, 2008

ghostwritingduck posted:

I think Rocksteady has their work cut out for them in terms of bringing something new in the next game. I'd take something more episodic if it let us haul rear end in the Batmobile and do other cool things.

I want Arkham World in the sense that Bats has to go on a huge globe trotting detective journey to take down a massive-scale plot probably involving a Ra's Al Ghul who's stopped loving around.

Phylodox posted:

It is a horror game.

It's me.

I'm the monster.

This is why I go out of my way to be as terrifying as possible in predator rooms.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

There's nothing quite as much fun as doing an inverted takedown on a guy who is running to check on another thug's unconscious body. *

If you can manage to take down 3 or 4 in quick succession, hearing the comments from the other thugs go from confused to panicked to terrified in the space of a few seconds is just incredible.

* Well okay, maybe doing an inverted takedown on a thug with thermal goggles who has just scanned the gargoyle you're on and said,"There's nothing up there."

GrickleGrass
Dec 18, 2011

I speak for the trees.
This is a great game, love the new enemy types and all that and I like the combat even more than the past two-- though it certainly is more challenging due to the more aggressive enemies. I just have to keep on the move more with the dodge, and I find myself having to manage the camera a lot more than previous games-- but if I get plunked in the back of the head, hey, it's my fault for not looking out-- not the camera.

The only thing that feels like a bit of a let down with the game is that every single thing I'm doing I've felt like I've done before. There's the riddler enigma puzzles (thankfully not as many, though I do like them), the typical mad-hatter sequence, a 'oh no Batman's trippin' balls and seeing multiple invisible enemies' sequence, and now I've found out I need to go around destroying canisters of "poison" instead of the "titan formula" from the last game. Now that I think about it, even the Anarky bomb-disabling sidequest was practically the same thing as the Zsasz phone-calls in the last game.

I just can't help but feel as if they played it safe (and lazy) by just filling out the same formula that was already well-received, although with some new characters. I guess I can't knock it too hard, as I'm having a great time with it, but I wish they would've taken more of a risk in providing new scenarios for me to Batman through. The more elaborate crime scene analysis is pretty cool, though-- I like these little segments even though they're extremely straightforward. They're just interesting and fit well into Batman's character.

Who would've known Batman would be doing the same thing years later? I wonder if during the events of City it dawns on him, "Hmm, I have to destroy five canisters of Titan with my explosive gel... this is strangely reminiscent of that time I had to destroy those six canisters of 'poison' with my explosive gel... And wait a minute, that mind altering substance Ra'as Al Ghul exposed me to bore a striking similarity to my encounter with Copperhead that night. And then there's the fact Mad Hatter was around on both of these occasions, though he's never been that original to begin with. Holy deja-vu, Robin."

AngryBooch
Sep 26, 2009

GrickleGrass posted:

Who would've known Batman would be doing the same thing years later? I wonder if during the events of City it dawns on him, "Hmm, I have to destroy five canisters of Titan with my explosive gel... this is strangely reminiscent of that time I had to destroy those six canisters of 'poison' with my explosive gel... And wait a minute, that mind altering substance Ra'as Al Ghul exposed me to bore a striking similarity to my encounter with Copperhead that night. And then there's the fact Mad Hatter was around on both of these occasions, though he's never been that original to begin with. Holy deja-vu, Robin."

This all leads into my theory that Origins is not actually a prequel - it's the alternate ending to City where Batman dies because Catwoman abandoned him and Batman is now stuck in his own Sisyphean hell.

Scorchy
Jul 15, 2006

Smug Statement: Elementary, my dear meatbag.

bunnyofdoom posted:

Oh man I just dropped down on the center bridge and beat the everloving crap out of Deadshot while occasionally tossing glue at thugs and yanking their guns away. I didn't know he took a hostage.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Scorchy posted:

Oh man I just dropped down on the center bridge and beat the everloving crap out of Deadshot while occasionally tossing glue at thugs and yanking their guns away. I didn't know he took a hostage.

First time I played it I aced the entire scenario, was beating the poo poo out of Deadshot when suddenly he started running away. So I chased after him, trying to punch him or use the cape stun which he just ignored as he sped around obstacles with me always right on his heels.... then he reached the hostage, grabbed him and the game went into slow motion as I stood exactly one inch away from him and watched him blow the hostage's head off. I then got the Deadshot taunt screen and a message to be more careful next time and not let him see me when he has a hostage :argh:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Jerusalem posted:

There's nothing quite as much fun as doing an inverted takedown on a guy who is running to check on another thug's unconscious body. *

If you can manage to take down 3 or 4 in quick succession, hearing the comments from the other thugs go from confused to panicked to terrified in the space of a few seconds is just incredible.

* Well okay, maybe doing an inverted takedown on a thug with thermal goggles who has just scanned the gargoyle you're on and said,"There's nothing up there."

Just loving around with the last guy for a few minutes is sort of fun, too. Give em a quick love tap, then bugger off without knocking him out. ...yet.

Makes me feel kind of a dick though :(

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

MeatwadIsGod posted:

I agree with this a lot. Origins tends to borrow a ton of themes and beats from Knightfall, a lot of which is about the breaking down of Batman (both in the metaphysical and quite literal sense) and how he perseveres. It's always one of the best story arcs that the character has had.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

ghostwritingduck posted:

Agreed. I'm hoping, at the very least, that they give the game room to breathe and break the "a bunch of crazy poo poo goes down in one night" trend. I'd love something kinda similar to that section of Metal Gear Solid 4 where you're just in plain clothes tailing a guy. They could have some cool Bruce Wayne moments, like having him bust out the detective work at a soiree or something sans detective mode.

catlord
Mar 22, 2009

What's on your mind, Axa?

Jerusalem posted:

Definitely one of the best things. I'm also fond of cutting down guys I strung up with an inverted takedown while everybody's gathered around him.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Bonus points if you can make the strung up goon land on another one and knock him out!

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

MeatwadIsGod posted:

Agreed. I'm hoping, at the very least, that they give the game room to breathe and break the "a bunch of crazy poo poo goes down in one night" trend. I'd love something kinda similar to that section of Metal Gear Solid 4 where you're just in plain clothes tailing a guy. They could have some cool Bruce Wayne moments, like having him bust out the detective work at a soiree or something sans detective mode.

This is what I hope for, too. I wouldn't really mind if they took a page from every other open world game ever and had time be slightly nebulous with regard to missions and they add some variety. I'd hate for them to start cribbing from GTA, but Batmobile driving sections with maybe one or two where you're Bruce Wayne driving a sports car while escaping an assassin/trying to get to your suit would be neat, if used sparingly.

Add in some sections with Dick Grayson or something where he's learning the ropes and you have his alternate moves/traversal (maybe some parkour?) and strike out on your own to whup rear end, and they could really have something. The only major worry would be they add in too many gameplay things that they end up being halfassed. But just think of all the new challenge rooms/races they could add to milk DLC money out of us!

Optimist Prime
Jul 30, 2007

OK, I've completed the other three parts of the Dark Knight System but I'm still only on #2 for Worst Nightmare. What are the criteria for "finishing a predator encounter while unseen"? Is there a minimum number of goons? Are silent takedowns prohibited? And, on a related note, is it possible to do all 14 remaining challenges in order while playing NG+? I know the explosive-wall challenge (#6?) is only possible in a couple of rooms...

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

Optimist Prime posted:

OK, I've completed the other three parts of the Dark Knight System but I'm still only on #2 for Worst Nightmare. What are the criteria for "finishing a predator encounter while unseen"? Is there a minimum number of goons? Are silent takedowns prohibited? And, on a related note, is it possible to do all 14 remaining challenges in order while playing NG+? I know the explosive-wall challenge (#6?) is only possible in a couple of rooms...
You pretty much should just silent takedown everyone one by one, it's the only way to be sure. I tried doing something flashy like taking out the final thug with an inverted takedown or glide kick and welp, spotted anyway.

And yes the challenge system is kinda dumb for locking things off until you do something else.

redbackground
Sep 24, 2007

BEHOLD!
OPTIC BLAST!
Grimey Drawer

Optimist Prime posted:

OK, I've completed the other three parts of the Dark Knight System but I'm still only on #2 for Worst Nightmare. What are the criteria for "finishing a predator encounter while unseen"? Is there a minimum number of goons? Are silent takedowns prohibited?
Silent takedowns were, for me, the easiest way (and maybe only?) to get that one. Any predator room will do, you just can't have anyone at any time know you're in there with them.

smuh
Feb 21, 2011

Boy, they weren't kidding about having a younger, more brutal Batman in this game.

Also man does it suck how few predator rooms there are in this game. Asylum had pretty much a perfect balance between punch-time and sitting on gargoyles but the games have really gotten progressively more fight centric. I hope I'll be able to finish those predator challenges during NG+ at least.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

MeatwadIsGod posted:

They could have some cool Bruce Wayne moments, like having him bust out the detective work at a soiree or something sans detective mode.

I'd love this idea. You're playing as Bruce, when you spot something like one of the caterers is actually the Joker. Now you have to navigate through the crowd, and tail the Joker, without being noticed by thugs or arousing suspicion from the guests. I'm picturing a level from Hitman, where you have no weapons, and your goal is to just blend in as best you can, but you're probably one of the best known people around. Maybe things are easier if you make your way to a fire alarm to get people out of there. Or you find a balcony you can escape through.

poo poo, just for fun, have it take place during a Halloween party where Bruce is dressed like Superman. Or, to steal more from the latest Hitman, it's a masquerade ball, and the action button raises a mask to Bruce's face.

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund

CzarChasm posted:

I'd love this idea. You're playing as Bruce, when you spot something like one of the caterers is actually the Joker. Now you have to navigate through the crowd, and tail the Joker, without being noticed by thugs or arousing suspicion from the guests. I'm picturing a level from Hitman, where you have no weapons, and your goal is to just blend in as best you can, but you're probably one of the best known people around. Maybe things are easier if you make your way to a fire alarm to get people out of there. Or you find a balcony you can escape through.

poo poo, just for fun, have it take place during a Halloween party where Bruce is dressed like Superman. Or, to steal more from the latest Hitman, it's a masquerade ball, and the action button raises a mask to Bruce's face.

Ironically, it's a Batman mask. :iamafag:

MrJacobs
Sep 15, 2008

Fuzz posted:

Ironically, it's a Batman mask. :iamafag:

Just have it be Thomas Wayne's bat costume (not the flashpoint one) for some retarded comic reference goodness. Bonus points if people look at you in terror after ordering a drink in the Batman voice.

"You are going to tell me where to get a martini. NOW!"

Skoll
Jul 26, 2013

Oh You'll Love My Toxic Love
Grimey Drawer

MrJacobs posted:

Just have it be Thomas Wayne's bat costume (not the flashpoint one) for some retarded comic reference goodness. Bonus points if people look at you in terror after ordering a drink in the Batman voice.

"You are going to tell me where to get a martini. NOW!"

Next Rocksteady game will BE Thomas Wayne Batman.

I would give so much for that...

bonds0097
Oct 23, 2010

I would cry but I don't think I can spare the moisture.
Pillbug

CzarChasm posted:

You are kind of describing the much derided tailing missions in Assassin's Creed 3 and 4. This is not typically fun in practice, based on general consensus regarding previous implementations.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy

bonds0097 posted:

You are kind of describing the much derided tailing missions in Assassin's Creed 3 and 4. This is not typically fun in practice, based on general consensus regarding previous implementations.

I think if they made it more Hitmanesque like he's describing it could be fun. Maybe you have to take out some plainclothes goons without being noticed, etc. Just something to mix it up at this point, which I think everyone can agree is needed with this series. The games thus far have been tried and true, excellent, fun to play, etc. but those high returns can only go for so long. Assassin's Creed is a perfect example of how I don't want this series to go. One game every 2-3 years is fine by me if it refines the best stuff of its predecessors while bringing new stuff to the table. Arkham Origins obviously didn't do that so I'm hoping the series can be successfully renewed by Rocksteady with lots of new content, settings, mechanics, etc.

Kin
Nov 4, 2003

Sometimes, in a city this dirty, you need a real hero.

redbackground posted:

Silent takedowns were, for me, the easiest way (and maybe only?) to get that one. Any predator room will do, you just can't have anyone at any time know you're in there with them.

In new Game+ the predator rooms start to fill up with armored guys who cant be taken out with a silent takedown as far as i'm aware.

I pretty much gave up on ng+ after the police station because of that.

Basically, if people are still starting out one Origins heed this advice:

Use a guide for the predator challenges from the very beginning of the game. Also, duplicate your saves when you get to the beginning of a predator room, that way the autosave won't screw you over if you finish the room and the challenge doesn't pop.

THE CHORSE
May 17, 2005

CHORSY MOOMS CHORSE JEEF
It's easy to get the Unseen bonus without using only silent takedowns. Inverted takedowns, vent takedowns, floor takedowns, and using the concussion detonator are all options. I'm sure there are more, too. I managed to get through most of the predator challenges in new game+ and I Am the Night mode without being seen. The enemy can know that you're there if they run across unconscious enemies or if the PA system alerts them, they just can't actually spot you.

Also, there's no requirement to complete the Dark Knight challenges. They give you achievements and, if you complete them all, a skin. The game is just fine if you ignore them.

THE CHORSE fucked around with this message at 23:57 on Nov 20, 2013

HenessyHero
Mar 4, 2008

I haven't really had problems getting the unseen bonus for just about any predator map but there's no way I'll be able to not use detective vision for those challenges.

smuh posted:

Also man does it suck how few predator rooms there are in this game. Asylum had pretty much a perfect balance between punch-time and sitting on gargoyles but the games have really gotten progressively more fight centric. I hope I'll be able to finish those predator challenges during NG+ at least.

There's just so much random fighting from roving enemy clusters on the map, to crimes in progress, to all the mini-missions and case files that it dwarfs the small number of predator maps mostly tied to the main story.

There should have been a few crimes in progress that were more significant predator maps dealing with things like jewelry store heists w/hostages, warehouse stings or apprehending one of those petty case files crooks who bunkered down in mob safehouse or something.

BiggerBoat
Sep 26, 2007

Don't you tell me my business again.
Whoever it was that brought up the Hitman style approach to certain missions hit on a really neat idea. That could be really cool.

You go to parties and fundraisers as Bruce Wayne, find a way to disappear for a while, mingle and dance with Selina Kyle, use your gadgets to hack safes, computers, and locks. You plant bugs, gather evidence, use directional mics, climb into vents, put GPS devices on the bad guy's getaway cars, tap phones and stuff like that. Occasionally you'd have to silently take out a mook and hide the body for a bit. If you get caught you have to kick a little rear end. You wire Alfred back and forth for intelligence and get new directions and maps from him on where to go next.

You go back to the Batcave and analyze all that poo poo and then later you return to the level and gently caress up everyone's poo poo dressed as Batman, based on the traps you set as Wayne, the doors you unlocked, the maps you surveyed, cutting off power, etc. That could really work. You could do it a couple of times in different areas, like a crime boss or senator's house, a bank, a hospital or a jail.

Then make it like Hitman again where, depending on how well you surveilled the area, set your traps, disabled security system and gathered evidence and poo poo, instead of getting a "silent assassin grade" it would make the level harder or easier when you come back as Batman. If you hosed it up as Wayne and got seen all over the place, the level is that much harder; more guards, dogs, alarms, fewer places to hide, everyone's on alert, more doors are locked, radar signal jammers everywhere, fewer gargoyles and so forth.

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Yeah, the over-emphasis on combat in Origins didn't stand out to me until I unlocked the Blackgate Escapees Most Wanted. I mean, interrogating 20 inmates who are already surrounded by clusters of goons after doing all the Enigma data-handler interrogations and random combat interspersed all over the very large map was just too much.

I really agree with someone who posted earlier that they missed an opportunity to do a Long Halloween style side mission since Alberto Falcone was in the game.

Optimist Prime
Jul 30, 2007

Thanks for all the advice. I asked because I've gotten the "unseen" descriptor after a whole bunch of predator encounters (especially those with two or three guys on rooftops), mainly by limiting myself to silent takedowns, yet I still haven't beaten the challenge or unlocked the achievement that goes with it. Guess I'll just keep trying.

ghostwritingduck
Aug 26, 2004

"I hope you like waking up at 6 a.m. and having your favorite things destroyed. P.S. Forgive me because I'm cuter than that $50 wire I just ate."
I really didn't like fighting Deadpool since it forced you to wait and counter so much, but the core concept seemed cool.

Crappy Jack
Nov 21, 2005

We got some serious shit to discuss.

ghostwritingduck posted:

I really didn't like fighting Deadpool since it forced you to wait and counter so much, but the core concept seemed cool.

It'll never stop being amusing to me when this happens.

GrickleGrass
Dec 18, 2011

I speak for the trees.

Crappy Jack posted:

It'll never stop being amusing to me when this happens.

You mean confusing Marvel character Wade Wilson, aka Deadpool with DC character Slade Wilson, aka Deathstroke? Yeah, don't see how anyone could do that. They're totally different characters.

E: VVV Sorry, wasn't trying to be snarky. Was just being sarcastic, as I get confused which is which. I almost called Deadpool Slade, for example (I'll admit I had to google to make sure). All I remember, really, is that Deadpool is the 'parody' character as I remember my brother having a Deadpool comic or two.

To clarify further, as someone who doesn't know either character well, they both just appear to be two-tone colour schemed ninja assassin weapon specialist types. I wasn't even aware Deadpool was a take on Deathstroke.

GrickleGrass fucked around with this message at 04:12 on Nov 21, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PoizenJam
Dec 2, 2006

Damn!!!
It's PoizenJam!!!

GrickleGrass posted:

You mean confusing Marvel character Wade Wilson, aka Deadpool with DC character Slade Wilson, aka Deathstroke? Yeah, don't see how anyone could do that. They're totally different characters.

That's a bit snarky.

I think he means it's kind of funny that Deadpool is perhaps more well known and more often mistakenly used to refer to Deathstroke than the other way around.

This is funny because, of course, Deadpool is a complete pisstake on Deathstroke.

• Locked thread