Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

I'm at work now, I'll get a new Roscoe pic tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

You're on thin ice, my friend.

Slim Pickens
Jan 12, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The 1-year-newish doge. She does this poo poo all the time.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Tbh im a little miffed that elmaligno didnt include roscoe in his pet list

Sorry I was just including dogs that where posted since I last posted. I mean Roscoe doggy brows are one of the best of these thread, so post more Roscoes. :3:

:(

Slim Pickens posted:

:lol:

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

MrDesaude
Sep 10, 2013

Have you tried lighting incense and praying to the Omnissiah?

Slim Pickens posted:

Your dog is win. Just want you to know that...

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Slim Pickens posted:

Dogs are the goofiest, bestest critters. :3:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dakota's mom just had a new litter. There's 7 in all.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
Cool puppy mill :3:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

evil_bunnY posted:

Don't get a border collie as a first pup.

gently caress. You.

Everyone else, meet Frank.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

Slim Pickens posted:

wanna feed this dog a baby carrot

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

genderstomper58 posted:

Cool puppy mill :3:

Nah. They only have the two adults and just do a couple of litters a year. It's actually a 16 year old girl's dogs.

If you want to follow the new pups, https://www.facebook.com/puppydoggies

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

Nah. They only have the two adults and just do a couple of litters a year. It's actually a 16 year old girl's dogs.

If you want to follow the new pups, https://www.facebook.com/puppydoggies

There are some responsible breeders out there who do a great job of keeping the bloodline pure without inbreeding and treat their breeding animals very well. They make up about 25% of all breeders, and thats only thrown off by lovely backyard breeders in trailer parks. The assholes at PETA have pretty much turned everyone against anyone breeding dogs period, but in reality responsible and caring breeders do exist and I think we all need to stop being dicks to anyone who lets their dog get knocked up.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Yeah. The people I got Dakota from are good and responsible. They have a vet involved in the entire process and there's zero inbreeding at least 5 generations back on both sides.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Mr. Nice! posted:

and there's zero inbreeding at least 5 generations back on both sides.

Taken out of context I lol'd

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Mr. Nice! posted:

Dakota's mom just had a new litter. There's 7 in all.

Is that in Tallahassee? That's where you got Dakota from, right?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

She's in Georgia just across the line, but they come down weekly for the farmer's market in Tallahassee. That's where most dogs end up finding owners.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

Mr. Nice! posted:

She's in Georgia just across the line, but they come down weekly for the farmer's market in Tallahassee. That's where most dogs end up finding owners.

Still pretty tempting.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Bob A Feet posted:

Still pretty tempting.

This new litter won't be ready to pick up until January sometime, so you have time to think about it.

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

Are you fuckers trying to kill me? Jesus gently caress my heart :3:

Also planes post Roscoe :mad:

Icon Of Sin
Dec 26, 2008

Boydog wants a walk

Ok we're good now, going back to sleep

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

To anyone on the fence about whether or not they should get a dog, the answer is get a dog. That's the right decision.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dakota and I were wrestling and he was barking. It was cute. I tried to get video of it. It didn't turn out well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v-dARrd6MM

egyptian rat race
Jul 13, 2007

Lowtax Spine Fund 2019
Ultra Carp
I wanted to post this somewhere but pet island seems weird. New dogge for my wife and I:

Her name is Moxie, she was the only pup to make it out of a litter. Mom went into complications and they couldn't save the rest, even with an emergency c-section at the vet.

MrDesaude
Sep 10, 2013

Everyone, meet Bruno.

He is a Lab/chow/sharpei mix and hands down the best dog I have ever had.

When he was a puppy, hell even now... he will destroy stuffed toys. But for whatever reason he loves sock monkeys...

The only downside is he is too smart for his own good. He can get his own food, let himself out, turn on the bath tub faucet to get water (he won't drink from the toilet) and he hates EVERY male that isn't me aside from a pretty short list.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Diver Dick posted:

I wanted to post this somewhere but pet island seems weird. New dogge for my wife and I:

Her name is Moxie, she was the only pup to make it out of a litter. Mom went into complications and they couldn't save the rest, even with an emergency c-section at the vet.

You're more than welcome to post here. Moxie is adorable.

MrDesaude posted:

Everyone, meet Bruno.

Hi Bruno! Good dog.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

http://i.minus.com/iNml4HTTkOgm5.gif

6mb gif, so i linked it to spare mobile users.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

http://i.minus.com/iNml4HTTkOgm5.gif

6mb gif, so i linked it to spare mobile users.

:eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop::eyepop:
good dogge

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
roscoe always looks grumpy because of his coloration lol :3: (those lil brown spots above his eyes are like >:[)

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

genderstomper58 posted:

roscoe always looks grumpy because of his coloration lol :3: (those lil brown spots above his eyes are like >:[)

He only gets slightly annoyed when our baby starts messing with him, most of the time hes super chill and just wants to hang out.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
roscoe owns, wanna see what rottie/corg hybrid looks like

e: heh

NIGGER DEATH TURBO fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Nov 21, 2013

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Logan decided he REALLY REALLY wanted to go for a walk after dinner...and after it got dark, and after it had been raining for an hour. He sat in front of his leash and harness (hanging on a key rack thing) and barked at us. Then he'd come up to us, maybe whine a little, lick our hands, then go sit by the leash again. Repeat. Repeat a few more times. Eventually I gave up...good timing, it stopped raining as soon as we got out there, and he got to sniff ALL THE THINGS. We only spent about 15 minutes out there, but now he's snoring in my seat on the loving couch.

Edit:
This was a couple of hours ago. I don't know what the gently caress he was doing, but he held this pose for about a minute before I decided to try and get a picture. Got this blurry one, then he moved when I tried to get another.

Godholio fucked around with this message at 03:45 on Nov 21, 2013

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Godholio posted:

Logan decided he REALLY REALLY wanted to go for a walk after dinner...and after it got dark, and after it had been raining for an hour. He sat in front of his leash and harness (hanging on a key rack thing) and barked at us. Then he'd come up to us, maybe whine a little, lick our hands, then go sit by the leash again. Repeat. Repeat a few more times. Eventually I gave up...good timing, it stopped raining as soon as we got out there, and he got to sniff ALL THE THINGS. We only spent about 15 minutes out there, but now he's snoring in my seat on the loving couch.

Edit:
This was a couple of hours ago. I don't know what the gently caress he was doing, but he held this pose for about a minute before I decided to try and get a picture. Got this blurry one, then he moved when I tried to get another.

good dog.

Dakota almost always sleeps like this.

Took that after I read your post.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

MrDesaude
Sep 10, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

good dog.

Dakota almost always sleeps like this.

Took that after I read your post.

Bruno last night...

EDIT: yes that is a scratching post torn to shreds in the background. That is where the Tortie shows us how she is going to flay us eventually...

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

MrDesaude posted:

Bruno last night...

Bruno owns.

MrDesaude
Sep 10, 2013

Mr. Nice! posted:

Bruno owns.

Indeed he does.

Vasudus
May 30, 2003

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Want to pet that dogge.

I'll see my dogges next week, will post pictures. They're old but well taken care of. As long as you guys are fine with red toy poodles.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax
The best lab partner. :3: