Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
underage at the vape shop
May 11, 2011

by Cyrano4747

zoux posted:

As a non-stinky dude, are stinky people aware they are stinky or are they blissfully unaware?

If it's the latter maybe I am an unwitting stinky dude :ohdear:

Sometimes I don't shower as soon as I should because I have a broken sense of smell, which means I can smell bad sometimes but goddam one dude I know has feet that bad that with my barely working nose I can't be in the same room as him shoeless.

They know.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

For some reason it looks like H.R. Giger spent a summer knitting a serious winter garment.

It looks like a knitted stillsuit from Dune.

Hello Ketene
Dec 30, 2011
:nws:Come gently caress, I mean cuddle with me:nws:

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

El Estrago Bonito posted:

It looks like a knitted stillsuit from Dune.

So it will have the same function vis a vis lots of sweating.

Lonjon
Jun 26, 2007

Books are the real treasures of the world!
Fun Shoe
Even Paul Maud'Dib has to put up with his girlfriend's Etsy poo poo.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Lonjon posted:

Even Paul Maud'Dib has to put up with his girlfriend's Etsy poo poo.

"My Etsy label is a killing word".

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
Speaking of ugly, there's some really hideous knitting here:
http://www.pinterest.com/mbarter/ugly-knitted-stuff/

A lovely example from the fringes of taste:

Bertram
Oct 25, 2010

Happy trail but no pubes will never not look weird.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

Always ask your pizza tattooist beforehand whether he's ever seen a real pizza

Twat McTwatterson
May 31, 2011

A Saucy Bratwurst posted:

Sometimes I don't shower as soon as I should because I have a broken sense of smell
They know.

What the gently caress, why don't you just take a shower every day like a normal loving human being?

This loving thread sometimes.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

Twat McTwatterson posted:

What the gently caress, why don't you just take a shower every day like a normal loving human being?

This loving thread sometimes.

No one became rich by wasting water and showering once a day. Just ask that nice asian lady from a few pages back. She doesn't even need TP.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out

PaganGoatPants posted:

No one became rich by wasting water and showering once a day. Just ask that nice asian lady from a few pages back. She doesn't even need TP.

Is that the lady who washed her clothes in the shower and fed her law? or business? school classmates expired food from the dumpster?

Because I for real had nightmares after seeing that TV show.

theres a will theres moe
Jan 10, 2007

Hair Elf

If you really want to rile a moron like this one up, leave a comment telling him to wash his dirty goddamn face. He can't help the acne, probably, and he knows his face looks like poo poo deep down, but nobody in his normal pseudo-pedo audience has ever called him on it and now he is deluded.

His bubble is waiting

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Not the OP but I haven't showered for a month and my vagina smells fine, there's a slight fishy aroma to it (like sushi or canned tuna) but overall it's not unpleasant. My sex life is very active too. I'm not lazy, that's not my reason for my low water usage, it's a lifestyle choice. I care about the planet and if me showering less frequently means that the next generation will survive then that's a good decision.

PaganGoatPants
Jan 18, 2012

TODAY WAS THE SPECIAL SALE DAY!
Grimey Drawer

AlbieQuirky posted:

Is that the lady who washed her clothes in the shower and fed her law? or business? school classmates expired food from the dumpster?

Because I for real had nightmares after seeing that TV show.

I only saw a clip, but that sounds like the same lady.

The_Dude
Aug 28, 2005
STUPID
DICK

Ror posted:

Not the OP but I haven't showered for a month and my vagina smells fine, there's a slight fishy aroma to it (like sushi or canned tuna) but overall it's not unpleasant. My sex life is very active too. I'm not lazy, that's not my reason for my low water usage, it's a lifestyle choice. I care about the planet and if me showering less frequently means that the next generation will survive then that's a good decision.

This has got to be a joke right?

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

There is so much hatred in those eyes.

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

The_Dude posted:

This has got to be a joke right?

Sushi smells fine dude v:shobon:v

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Ror posted:

You see, my vagina smells like fish, but in a good way.

Fool and the World
Dec 8, 2010

Ror posted:

Oh come on. You can't post that and not link us to the thread.

Doc Quantum
Sep 15, 2011

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

We just had Paul Atreides in his stillsuit, now we have Shai-Hulud.

mr. mephistopheles
Dec 2, 2009

I googled a segment of the not showering post and it's from a lesbian message board. They were similarly disgusted.

Also the person who posted that went on to talk about how she is dating a model and so she's still more desirable than the other posters and clearly they don't love their bodies if they think they need to shower.

If you've seen one E/N meltdown thread you've seen this thread so it's not really worth looking for.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Random awkwardness I find from Facebook. One perk is after liking a few publications and online stuff like Kotaku,Game Informer and CSPAN I look through the comments section. I also like products and companies like Wal-Mart. Find the douchiest looking comment and commence hunting.

This gentleman informed people that in a recent combos ad they were "Japanese Maple" leaves.Fall leaves looked VERY similar to pot leaves and the 420 blaze it human being crowd loved it.

Cream-of-Plenty
Apr 21, 2010

"The world is a hellish place, and bad writing is destroying the quality of our suffering."

Ror posted:

Ewwwwwww...

I feel like we're negotiating on the price of a car, but instead of a car or money at stake, it's shower-water and our noses. At first, it's like, "You don't take a daily shower? You just take one every 2 or 3 days? What?" but then somebody else is like, "I'll only take a shower once a month" which forces me to immediately budge from my original position and concede, "Oh my god, okay, one shower every other day isn't so bad, I can live with that." Someone else will say they only shower twice a month and then, ultimately, I predict we'll end up with every 7 or 8 days as a happy medium.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

I really wasn't expecting that, but to his defence he looks "special".

Nevertheless, why did he post this poo poo online (or at least pose for the photos)?!

Khazar-khum
Oct 22, 2008

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:
2nd Battalion

Madonna has a new album out?

AdorableStar
Jul 13, 2013

:patriot:

Some people need to chill the gently caress out over Second Life.

meataidstheft
Jul 31, 2005

Yous a lady Skwisgaar!

Bean posted:

I always wonder about supremely fat people's legs. Don't they hurt? They look painful.

Yeah they are quite painful truthfully.

But the pain never seems to outweigh the self-hatred.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

I knew exactly what video this was before I even clicked on it. It's great.

Jombo
Feb 20, 2009

That makes me want to play second life just to torment people

carnassials
Jan 5, 2013

AlbieQuirky posted:

The woman on the left looks like she has lipedema, not just regular fat, and so she probably hurts a lot all the time; that poo poo is apparently super painful. Plus, yeah, that's a lot of weight for your knees.

This picture makes me itch all over.

How do I get one of these?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
Anyone who doesn't shower to save water is just looking for an excuse to be gross. A navy shower takes like 3 gallons of water.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

How can anyone not like showering? I spend at least 20 minutes in there... It feels so loving nice. I'm gonna go home and shower right now, I feel gross just reading this thread you dirty scumbags.

30 Goddamned Dicks
Sep 8, 2010

I will leave you to flounder in your cesspool of primeval soup, you sad, lonely, little cowards.
Fun Shoe

"Fattest cutest skeleton on the block."

Lord Cyrahzax
Oct 11, 2012

30 Goddamned Dicks posted:

"Fattest cutest skeleton on the block."

Big boned.

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
This gentleman commented on an article about the new Zelda on 3DS "Ohhh great, rehash #9". At first his profile pic was some video game character, a few anime pics later I find

I could sit here with some tea and do this all drat morning, which in itself is awkward I guess.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

I hate loving gamers.

SpaceGoatFarts
Jan 5, 2010

sic transit gloria mundi

Nap Ghost

zoux posted:

I hate loving gamers.

No one forces you to.

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

zoux posted:

I hate loving gamers.

The worst part is he has a point but he is making it in the most obnoxious way possible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

5er
Jun 1, 2000

Qapla' to a true warrior! :patriot:

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

It's a ghillie suit for black ops in Joanne's.

• Locked thread