Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

Megabound posted:

If his hairline recedes enough he'll finally be able to pull of the Devin Townsend look!

Or the Riff-Raff!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

Or the Riff-Raff!

Devin Townsend/Riff-Raff slash incoming.

Desperado Bones
Aug 29, 2009

Cute, adorable, and creepy at the same time!

Ror posted:

She posted this today:

I don't think uncut hair and a ginger beard make you a 'manly man.' Harry Knowles is not some sort of Viking beefcake.

So...is his hair VERY greasy? It looks icky. And the pubic haired neckbeard is quite awful as well.

edit: I can't read :v: Still gross. VVV

Desperado Bones has a new favorite as of 15:31 on Nov 29, 2013

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Desperado Bones posted:

So...is his hair VERY greasy? It looks icky. And the pubic haired neckbeard is quite awful as well.

It says it's still drying right there in the caption?

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:
The platonic section of Craigslist is hilarious. Read these.

Fuck da Mods has a new favorite as of 05:10 on Nov 29, 2013

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
This one's just sad. :smith:

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:41 on Apr 2, 2014

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol

gently caress da Mods posted:

OOOOH poo poo, found a possible gold mine. I did not know Craigslist was worldwide, currently browsing the men seeking women sections of other countries-

Hello,I'm a 45 year old man looking to make some friends from overseas. I live in the us and find American woman to be mostly the same. I've had a few Russian girl friends and really enjoyed chatting with them. I hope to hear from you soon, I'm very easy too talk with.
Thank you......

Bro Nerd Alpha has a new favorite as of 05:44 on Nov 29, 2013

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Ror posted:

She posted this today:

I don't think uncut hair and a ginger beard make you a 'manly man.' Harry Knowles is not some sort of Viking beefcake.

Coelasquid's ideal bearded manly man is her father, actually. I wouldn't even care if she didn't tell so openly, so often

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

gently caress da Mods posted:

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

OOOOH poo poo, found a possible gold mine.

I'll give craigslist a look as well, there's gotta be some awkward or ugly in the entire city of Chicago.

For the most part what I'm finding in strictly platonic is pretty normal; a young guy with free passes to the Art Institute looking for someone to go with him, a couple of people just looking for bar buddies, so far nothing out of th-

I think I've had enough already.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ulfhednar posted:

I think I've had enough already.

"I've got a foot degradation fetish but it's absolutely not sexual guys !"

Also haha, just noticed the location.

:nms: :nws: http://i.imgur.com/cwgK5y5.png

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 13:06 on Nov 29, 2013

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

In for a penny, in for a pound!

Nyyen
Jun 26, 2005

MACHINE MEN
with MACHINE MINDS
and MACHINE HEARTS

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

OOOOH poo poo, found a possible gold mine. I did not know Craigslist was worldwide, currently browsing the men seeking women sections of other countries-

Hello,I'm a 45 year old man looking to make some friends from overseas. I live in the us and find American woman to be mostly the same. I've had a few Russian girl friends and really enjoyed chatting with them. I hope to hear from you soon, I'm very easy too talk with.
Thank you......

John Ringo?? He even has the boat so the two of you can live out yourhis bondage/rape dungeon fantasies while sailing the world and looking for more 14 year old for his harem.

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

That reminds me of the guy who was going to rework all the My Little Pony cartoons to include anatomically correct genitals. Pretty sure it came form this thread.

Fuck da Mods
Jun 27, 2013

fina get poz'd? :cabot: :gizz: :baby:

Crotchboobs...? :gonk:

STONE OF MADNESS
Dec 28, 2012

PVTREFACTIO

why... why...

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Today is the blackest Friday of them all :saddowns:

FrozenVent
May 1, 2009

The Boeing 737-200QC is the undisputed workhorse of the skies.

Welp, I should not have clicked that.

Now I got pictures of pony genitals on the work laptop, time to set it on fire.

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Yes, because it's more anatomically "correct" to have a pony's boobs near its crotch. There is a tumblr somewhere that's pretty much just that. It was linked in the weirdest Fan Art thread I think... I tried to find it to blacken your day even more but my googling has only revealed terrible terrible things. The things I've seen :stonkhat:

Oh. Well the search forums function actually more or less worked, it's not the tumblr I first saw linked but it's the same concept.

http://milkmare-of-trottingham.tumblr.com/ :nms: :nws:

Sample : http://24.media.tumblr.com/7e5e2a74e7848c33d47476b5b036328d/tumblr_mi8kcl2ek61rkh28ho1_1280.png :nms: :nws: (duh)

FrozenVent posted:

Welp, I should not have clicked that.

Now I got pictures of pony genitals on the work laptop, time to set it on fire.

There's a "Not Work Safe" tag for a reason :v:

Fathis Munk has a new favorite as of 17:39 on Nov 29, 2013

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

hackbunny posted:

Coelasquid's ideal bearded manly man is her father, actually. I wouldn't even care if she didn't tell so openly, so often

Ew. Ew ew ew ew. It's not often I pray for someone to be suffering a lack of self-awareness.

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

Jack McBrayer: The Awkward (Moreso Than Usual) Years

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Penny Paper posted:

Jack McBrayer: The Awkward (Moreso Than Usual) Years

I don't think I ever understood the concept of backpfeifengesicht fully until this moment.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Ron Weasley's Tour of the Muggle World

uptown
May 16, 2009
Those gums :allears:

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:17 on Apr 2, 2014

Hirayuki
Mar 28, 2010

The perfect example of why combovers are called "barcode hair" in Japan.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

His hairstylist is also a zen gardener.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

My japanese isn't perfect, so I can only assume he's looking for the evacuee that burgled the rest of his hair.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Turns out that the weird anime doll eye fashion is viral. First, they come for the teenagers, then the middle aged, and soon Japan will consist entirely of animes.

Somewhere, the ur-neckbeard is standing up, ready to move as soon as possible.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:17 on Apr 2, 2014

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

Fathis Munk posted:

"I've got a foot degradation fetish but it's absolutely not sexual guys !"

Also haha, just noticed the location.

Funny, he doesn't look like Kurt Angle.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

My friend works with this guy. He thought it was just a Halloween costume but the guy's still wearing it as of this week. :doh: He told me they made him take the mask off but he still wears the rest almost every day.

Double Plus Good
Nov 4, 2009

really bad local band promo shot.jpg

Ror
Oct 21, 2010

😸Everything's 🗞️ purrfect!💯🤟

Grrl Anachronism posted:

My friend works with this guy. He thought it was just a Halloween costume but the guy's still wearing it as of this week. :doh: He told me they made him take the mask off but he still wears the rest almost every day.

Is this the Hamburglar?

Krowley
Feb 15, 2008

It's Frank Miller's The Spirit

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Grrl Anachronism posted:

And no one's asked him why? Assuming he was as least passably normal before, 24/7 cosplay is a pretty sudden jump up to the top of the sperg scale.

Dynastocles
May 29, 2009

"If you'll excuse me, my dinner time is six o'clock. Only gangsters eat at 9 o'clock, after some bootlegging and a hot game of craps."

I'm hooked on the FedoraLounge "What Are You Wearing" forum. After scanning through it, I've discovered the different tribes:

At the top of the not-awful list, are women who actually look nice in vintage clothing

Then there's the old dudes who look okay in vintage clothing because they're old dudes

Then there's the men who actually have suit-appropriate jobs and who have a genuinely good sense of how to coordinate and dress

Unfortunately, these people make up about 5% of the posts.

Everyone else is, as you would expect, a clueless nerd who wants to be special and stand out by looking "classy" but just ends up looking like an Indiana Jones villain.

But for some reason, I can't hate on posters Gijoe and Sprolly.

Gijoe is a weird staring Swiss man who climbs mountains in old WWII gear.

And Sprolly is a goony Finn who dresses like either a newsie or an Edwardian gentleman.

I figure they live in sparsely-populated countries made mostly of snow so they can kinda do whatever they want I guess.

I had at one point thought to start dressing classy and vintage but I was an idiot and thankfully I saw these horrible people first and I'm no longer going down that path.

Dynastocles has a new favorite as of 06:26 on Nov 30, 2013

Whatev
Jan 19, 2007

unfading

Krowley posted:

It's Frank Miller's The Spirit
Hahaha, that was probably the worst movie I have ever paid to see. It also was an enormous box office bomb and seemingly tanked Miller's burgeoning film career. I guess this is the one motherfucker who loved it that is simultaneously not Frank Miller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The End
Apr 16, 2007

You're welcome.

I'm no suit fashion guy, but aren't all these from different eras? One guy is in a WWI/II short suit jacket and another's in an Al Capone Roaring 20's dealie. At least be consistent with your stupid suits.

• Locked thread