Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Why is my interface bugging the gently caress out? If I'm tinkering with weapons/mods and click on foundry or other menu buttons, there is a 25% chance that I won't be able to get back into my loadout menu at all. Then in chat, suddenly pressing keys does nothing, neither clicking on people's names or anything else in that window. The LogOut button works fine, so I make a liberal use of that. This started a few days ago and is not getting better. Anyone else has that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Yes. They totally overhauled the UI with U11 and are still working out the kinks. Expect a certain degree of bustedness for a while.

At least joining a group while in the arsenal no longer locks you out of using the arsenal!

Terbulus
Apr 7, 2009

50% off plat

Hotfix 11.1.2

Changes:

- A lot of players have expressed that the “15 minute mark” reward tier is often the most desirable for Survival missions. Changes have been made to Survival Reward tiers reward logic to reflect this feedback. We now cycle more efficiently through these tiers to ensure more reward variety.
Supplementary info: Before, there would be a limited amount of chances to get rewards within certain tiers as the mission time progressed. Now, with the tier cycling, this means after the 20 minute mark you will have more chances to earn rewards from all tiers.

- Changed tooltip “View Warframe Profile” to “Profile”.
- Tweaked Contact to delay showing you the in-session icon until the session details are available and you can attempt to join them

Fixes:

- Nyx’s Absorb will now go affect enemies behind walls or cover.
- Fixed Nyx’s absorb not doing damage to Infested Crawlers and Chargers.
- Fixed issues with whisper awareness while in game. Incoming private messages are now shown in squad chat as well as in their own tab.
- Fixed Volt Chassis dropping instead of Volt Chassis Blueprint.
- Fixed Grineer sawblade residing in the heads of the Anti Moa. We know the Corpus are trying to save money wherever possible, but their imports of Grineer Parts has caused them much embarrassment.
- Fixed Valkyr’s Warcry being permanent on enemies.
- Fixed Soul Punch not ragdolling enemies.
- Fixed issues with only Hellions and Eviscerators spawning on Phobos Survivals.
- Fixed issues where “Ceiling Fish” would occur in Dojo. This marks the end of Ceiling Fish’s times of horseplay.
- Fixed issue where users Keys would not show up in menu if the game suffered very low frame-rate.
- Fixed issues with Vauban’s Vortex causing crashes when dealing damage.
- Fixed enemies being stationary on Xini.
- Fixed issues where equipping 2 mod cards with same elemental damage messes up the compound types created
- Fixed issues where enemies would not ragdoll for Clients.
- Improvements to issues with in-game chat. Progress ongoing.

Wales Grey
Jun 20, 2012

Terbulus posted:

50% off plat

Hotfix 11.1.2

Changes:

Fixed Grineer sawblade residing in the heads of the Anti Moa. We know the Corpus are trying to save money wherever possible, but their imports of Grineer Parts has caused them much embarrassment.
- Fixed issues where “Ceiing Fish” would occur in Dojo. This marks the end of Ceiling Fish’s times of horseplay.

Heh.

Please tell me we have video of the elusive ceiling fish.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

Helter Skelter posted:

Yes. They totally overhauled the UI with U11 and are still working out the kinks. Expect a certain degree of bustedness for a while.

At least joining a group while in the arsenal no longer locks you out of using the arsenal!

The UI has always been something to struggle against so I'll be pleasantly surprised when that changes, but I'm not expecting much any time soon.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

WeaponBoy posted:

The UI has always been something to struggle against so I'll be pleasantly surprised when that changes, but I'm not expecting much any time soon.

I'm starting to lose hope that they'll figure out we want always-visible chat with multiple channels (squad, clan, PMs) in the same tab. And also that the chat window should respect focus because Goddamn it is 2013.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
So after putting 50 hours into this game and still liking it I think it's ok for me to spend some money on it.

I was looking at the Starter Pack on Steam, but is it not really a good deal even with the %50 off? It just seems like most of the stuff in it isn't that useful unless you really are buying it right as you start the game, and I'm not sure who spends money on a F2P right at the beginning. It seems like I'd be better off just buying platinum since I can get 1000 of it for just five dollars more than the pack and then I can buy whatever I want.

I am correct in thinking that just buying plat is a better deal?

Unhappy Meal
Jul 27, 2010

Some smiles show mirth
Others merely show teeth

Chomp8645 posted:

So after putting 50 hours into this game and still liking it I think it's ok for me to spend some money on it.

I was looking at the Starter Pack on Steam, but is it not really a good deal even with the %50 off? It just seems like most of the stuff in it isn't that useful unless you really are buying it right as you start the game, and I'm not sure who spends money on a F2P right at the beginning. It seems like I'd be better off just buying platinum since I can get 1000 of it for just five dollars more than the pack and then I can buy whatever I want.

I am correct in thinking that just buying plat is a better deal?

There's not much worth using the plat on either, so only vaguely so.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

Chomp8645 posted:

I was looking at the Starter Pack on Steam, but is it not really a good deal even with the %50 off?
I would only consider the Steam packs if they go to 75% off (they did during the summer sale, so keep an eye out).

The current plat sale is a better deal, and spending $25 now on that will last you a long-rear end time if you follow my spending guide in the OP (short version: only spend plat on slots and the occasional potato if you want the best bang for your buck).

Sandweed
Sep 7, 2006

All your friends are me.

You should only buy steam packs if they are 75% of.

Sentient Toaster
May 7, 2007
Not the fork, Master!

Sandweed posted:

You should only buy steam packs if they are 75% of.
Yes. Rule number one of Steam sales: only buy featured deals and flash deals until the very last day. Because it's a downer to buy something at 50% off and see it hit 75% the next day.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Helter Skelter posted:

(short version: only spend plat on slots and the occasional potato if you want the best bang for your buck).

Darvo seems to be offering a pretty decent sale for 21 more hours today in the in-game store - 110 plat for both types of 7 day booster, both types of potato, a forma, and a warframe and weapon slot. I'm just pointing it out because it seems to hit all the 'reasonable ways to spend money' boxes at a further 50% off. Any particular reason not to pull the trigger?

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

NmareBfly posted:

Darvo seems to be offering a pretty decent sale for 21 more hours today in the in-game store - 110 plat for both types of 7 day booster, both types of potato, a forma, and a warframe and weapon slot. I'm just pointing it out because it seems to hit all the 'reasonable ways to spend money' boxes at a further 50% off. Any particular reason not to pull the trigger?

Boosters aren't really worth it, and buying the rest individually costs less than the pack.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

Male Man posted:

I'm starting to lose hope that they'll figure out we want always-visible chat with multiple channels (squad, clan, PMs) in the same tab. And also that the chat window should respect focus because Goddamn it is 2013.

They need to realize that there is no good place for the chat window in their UI. It's all focused around being slapped in the centre from the massive solar map through all of the other windows. They need to shrink some of the more gigantic stuff and offset it so there's a clear spot for the chat window. There's so much having your cake and eating it too going on in the UI.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

sleeptalker posted:

Boosters aren't really worth it, and buying the rest individually costs less than the pack.

Yeah, actually now that I add it up the numbers aren't right. They say it's 50% off at 110, but adding all the individual bits comes to 172?

Base prices:
Aff booster - 40
Cred booster - 40
Forma - 20
Potato - 20
Potato - 20
Warframe slot - 20
Weapon slot - 2 for 12

Is it 50% off a bundle that was already at an inflated price? Do weapon / warframe slots get more expensive the more you get? I don't have any extra yet.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC
Orokin Void

Trying to get information about where every possible treasure room and storage container in the Orokin Void is fairly difficult as most posts and videos you see online all show only a few different locations, usually less than half. Even some of the better guides miss one or two major rooms. I'm going to try and put a full guide for goons up here over the next week or so. It's not easy to quickly make a guide like that because sometimes you'll go 20 runs without seeing a particular treasure room. As I see new ones, I'll add them to this post. I'm going to eventually upload pictures of every single void room to here because it's just as helpful to know where there is nothing in a room as when there is because some of the secrets are ridiculously elaborate.

General thoughts about treasure hunting in the Void

Some people are probably wondering, why should I bother with this poo poo? Frankly, because it's a fun change of pace. Trying to find some of the ridiculous hiding places in the Void can be lots of fun and rather satisfying when you realize that the pillar 100 feet in the air that you thought was decorative really has a treasure chest on it. The realistic reason for doing this is that you can make a fuckload of credits doing it. Even after you don't need the blueprints anymore, the Void can provide a very large amount of credits for a minimal time investment (after the initial learning curve of HOW THE gently caress DO I GET UP THERE?). 30-50k credits aren't unusual if you hit all the rooms. However, there are a few things that you should do to make treasure hunting much more successful.

First, go farm up Master Thief. It's a great mod for farming anything from resources to credits and everyone should try and get a copy. 40% chance for an locked locker to unlock at max level. That's usually going to translate to an extra 10k+ credits per void mission.

Second, if you are bad a parkour, consider taking a warframe with good movement abilities into the Void. Nova and Vauban are both good choices.

Third, if you want to try to fully complete the parkour rooms, having mods with +stam or +stam regen, aren't bad choices. One of the parkour rooms in particular is very demanding on stamina because you spend 90% of the time wall-running or climbing. If you have a slower frame like Rhino, you are going to have lots of problems finishing that room without a movement mod.

Missions

Defense: Not your standard void tileset so it's lacking the usual treasure rooms. There are plenty of lockers and storage containers lying around though.
Extermination: Standard void tileset but has treasure rooms very infrequently.
Capture: Standard void tileset frequently has parkour rooms and other treasure rooms.
Mobile Defense: Standard void tileset frequently has treasure rooms.
Survival: Standard void tileset with lots of treasure rooms but infrequently has parkour rooms.

Void Rooms

Oval Treasure Room

One of the most basic treasure rooms. Several lockers that when opened will activate the turrets.

Large Treasure Room

Another basic treasure room. This has lots of lockers in alcoves, storage containers, and has a small area under the balcony with storage containers. Also has lots of turrets that activate upon opening lockers.

The Aqueduct

A really common starting room for Capture/Elimination. There is a small channel in the middle with a treasure room on one side and some storage containers and a doorway on the other.

The Fountain

In the center of this room is a downwards waterfall like a fountain, if you jump down the waterfall there is a small sewer pipe with a treasure room of lockers and storage containers.

The Pavilion

A platforming room. Three stories with a large pavilion along one wall. There is a treasure room on the third floor balcony. The easiest way to get there is to climb on top of the pavilion and then wall-run to the balcony.

Start here:

Those engravings stick out from the wall slightly. You can climb on top of them and then wallrun up to the pavilion.

From here just wall run straight across to the balcony.

Also inside the Pavilion is a staircase going down.

This will often lead to a basic treasure room.

The Half-Pipe

Mostly a filler room. It has several doorways that are often green but usually lead to empty hallways. However, those hallways can lead to parkour rooms so always check them out. There are several types of traps in the room as well. The important thing of note here are the storage containers hidden on the balcony.

Gestalt Intellect posted:

In the half pipe room there are also two globes on the ceiling that contain pots and a pressure plate in the middle that opens them for a limited time, so you can shoot the pots to make the loot fall out.

See the balcony right by my reticle? You can climb on there by either jumping on a disabled deathcube or by wall-flipping. There are 4-6 storage containers up top.

The Castle

Mostly bland void room. There are some storage containers in the room. Notable only because it is one of the rooms that may connect to a parkour room.

Orbs

There are a few storage containers in this room on raised platforms. Simply wall-climb up to the top and jump from garden to garden.

The Senate

Bland and empty void room. Some storage containers and lots of doors that often lead to treasure containers.

The Roundabout

This room features a locked treasure room in the center. If you climb on top of the treasure room there is an elevator that will take you down to it and unlock all the doors. You can either wall-bounce or wall-run to get up there.

The Towers

This room features two elevators to small towers on each side. The towers themselves are usually empty and just have a storage container or two. Maybe a passage to a treasure room. However, in the water at the bottom of the room is a sewer that leads to some treasure rooms.

The L

A simple L shaped room with lockers and nothing special. There are several rooms like these and they can be safely ignored. (Though they may have containers on top of each of those pillars but without a nova, there is no easy way to check).

Hallway to Nothing

This room usually has absolutely nothing of value. It's often the last room in a sidepath and a complete dead end. Occasionally it will connect to a Parkour room or treasure room.

The Waterfall Room

<Needs a picture>

This is a puzzle room with two possible treasure rooms. All around the room are circular pressure plates. Some times they will activate to create either an upwards waterfall that will shoot you to a treasure room or will open a treasure room under the center platform.

The Puzzle Room

<Needs a picture>

This is a room with three floors and four staircases each with a pressure plate on them. Do not touch those plates. One plate will be blue and the others will be yellow. Press the blue plate until it depresses and turns green. Then one of the yellows will turn blue. Find it and press it. Repeat until all are pressed. The second floor wall will open to reveal treasure. If you press the wrong plate, all will turn red and reset. Or they will just stop working all together. So don't hit the wrong plate.

Survival Room

<Needs a picture>

The first room in a survival mission. You jump down out of a drain pipe into a large room. Directly under said pipe is a red doorway. When you activate the terminal to start the survival mission it turns green and opens into a treasure room.

Tower of Frustration

<Needs a picture>

This is a really tall room with several trees in it and 2-3 pressure plates. Hit all the plates, climb the trees and then wall-bounce/wall-run up to a floating platform to enter a treasure room. Frankly, this room sucks and can be really annoying if you aren't good at parkour. Just bring a Vauban/Nova.

The Tree

A really large tree is in the center of this room. The room is three stories tall and you usually enter from the top. Run to the tree and jump all the way down the hole beside it. You'll end up in a basement with a treasure room.

The Reactor

This is a series of rooms that looks like a Sci-fi reactor. Lots of electricity and a big gently caress-off tube with electricity in it. The notable thing about this room is you ride an elevator either in or out of it. Start the elevator at the top, press to go down. Then jump off the elevator and against the wall, you'll land on a little walkway that descends into a treasure room.

The Run

<Needs a picture>

Like the puzzle room, this treasure room is often present but not always active. There are two long frost bridges, several deathcubes, and a pressure plate to start the run. When you hit the plate, you have to cross the entire room and enter a door that is closing. You have to do this pretty quickly so the best way to do it is to have two people and cheese it by climbing into a side treasure room through a pipe. I'll post pictures of this the next time I see it as it makes more sense in picture form.

The Cross

<Needs a picture>

This is a cross shaped room that is often full of lasers or deathcubes. In addition to being a deathtrap, there are some containers really high on the walls. I'll have to post pictures when I can but this room is extremely infrequent.

Parkour - The Climb

The hardest of the Parkour rooms, The Climb begins like every other Parkour room. A very small room with a single pressure plate. It is timed like all Parkour rooms.

Upon hitting the plate, the side wall opens and two lasers appear, destroy the lasers and climb up to begin the real challenge.

At this point, you will hit a switch which will open a door and let you begin climbing and wallrunning across platforms over a pit.

Your goal is to make it through a doorway before it closes. It's not easy and if you don't have a fast frame or stamina mods, you probably won't make it. Here's what it looks like if you fail.

You really need to watch a video to see this room in action. There are several on youtube that show you how to complete it.

Parkour - Lasers

The easy Parkour room. This room has lots of lasers and several frost panels. Here is the entrance.

Each section of the room is timed. When you hit a pressure plate, a red door will open and you will have to rush past lasers and frost traps to reach the other side.

If you fail, you will see this wall.

There are videos of this room but it's pretty simple to complete. Just keep running across the rooms as fast as possible. Inside this room there are lots and lots of alcoves with lockboxes and storage containers, wait until you've unlocked every single room and completed the course to go back and loot them all. I'll post pictures of some of the more obscure locations within the course where you can find treasure the next time I do it.

Extraction Room

Has some side passages that may lead to a treasure room.

Note about Orokin Derelicts

Many of the treasure rooms are also present in the derelicts but require alternate methods to reach them. I'll add the derelict treasure rooms as well in the future.

Future updates

There are at least a dozen other rooms I haven't listed just because I can't think of all of them off the top of my head and/or haven't seen them in my most recent runs. I'll upload more pictures and info when I get the chance. The best way to learn all the void secrets is to just run it a bunch especially with people who know them all. Even then though, you'll certainly miss some of the more obscure treasure chests that almost no one knows about. I've probably run a good 50+ missions since it released on PS4 and I'm still finding new rooms and new treasures.

Saltpowered fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Nov 30, 2013

amuayse
Jul 20, 2013

by exmarx
I know that there are sometimes treasure rooms in the Orokin "sewers".

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

In the half pipe room there are also two globes on the ceiling that contain pots and a pressure plate in the middle that opens them for a limited time, so you can shoot the pots to make the loot fall out.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Gestalt Intellect posted:

Good catch. Just got that room and that timer is ridiculously short. Maybe 5 seconds at most.

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Lawlicaust posted:

Orokin Void

Thanks for making me load like 20 1080p screenshots every time I want to view this page.

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

NmareBfly posted:

Yeah, actually now that I add it up the numbers aren't right. They say it's 50% off at 110, but adding all the individual bits comes to 172?

Base prices:
Aff booster - 40
Cred booster - 40
Forma - 20
Potato - 20
Potato - 20
Warframe slot - 20
Weapon slot - 2 for 12

Is it 50% off a bundle that was already at an inflated price? Do weapon / warframe slots get more expensive the more you get? I don't have any extra yet.
Your booster prices are for the 3-day boosters, not the 7-day ones in the pack. I honestly have no idea where or if the 7-day boosters are in the market to check their price, but I'd call it at 75 or 80 plat each. That would put it at a 236 or 246 plat value. So no, not inflated, but not a great deal either.

And no, slots don't get more expensive (something for which I'm very thankful, considering my pack rat tendencies in this game).

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

Male Man posted:

Thanks for making me load like 20 1080p screenshots every time I want to view this page.

Scaled down to accommodate your 56k.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

Lawlicaust posted:

Good catch. Just got that room and that timer is ridiculously short. Maybe 5 seconds at most.
These can also be pre-bombed before opening with explosive weapons and powers.

Randler
Jan 3, 2013

ACER ET VEHEMENS BONAVIS
I'm a tremendous idiot. I forged a Boltor and wanted to equip it. Then I clicked the "Buy with Platinum" Boltor and just clicked through the dialog because the first one was "You need to buy Weapon Slots, do you want to buy weapon slots?" :doh:

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

Randler posted:

I'm a tremendous idiot. I forged a Boltor and wanted to equip it. Then I clicked the "Buy with Platinum" Boltor and just clicked through the dialog because the first one was "You need to buy Weapon Slots, do you want to buy weapon slots?" :doh:

You mean you crafted a Boltor then bought a second one with platinum? Contact support, they'll probably refund it.

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled
How long does the Warframe store plat sale last? Just today?

Murodese
Mar 6, 2007

Think you've got what it takes?
We're looking for fine Men & Women to help Protect the Australian Way of Life.

Become part of the Legend. Defence Jobs.
How do we get an invite to the PS4 clan?

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Is there a way to 'reset' an account and re-select my initial Frame, even if it means starting again? I'm not finding Excalibur very fun. A bit too straightforward for my tastes.

Zellyn
Sep 27, 2000

The way he truly is.

poptart_fairy posted:

Is there a way to 'reset' an account and re-select my initial Frame, even if it means starting again? I'm not finding Excalibur very fun. A bit too straightforward for my tastes.

There was an account reset a few months ago, but I believe that was only for a limited time so that people who had been playing for a long time could reset their platinum for particularly bad choices when the game was a very different beast.

If you just want to switch over to something like Mag you should be able to farm up the parts relatively easily on Mars by killing Nef Anyo a bunch. It's a fairly early planet so there are usually people running him for Mag parts or Gallium.

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

WeaponBoy posted:

There was an account reset a few months ago, but I believe that was only for a limited time so that people who had been playing for a long time could reset their platinum for particularly bad choices when the game was a very different beast.

If you just want to switch over to something like Mag you should be able to farm up the parts relatively easily on Mars by killing Nef Anyo a bunch. It's a fairly early planet so there are usually people running him for Mag parts or Gallium.

Also if you're willing to throw down $5 (or less during plat sales), the 3 old starters (excal, loki, volt instead of mag) are a solid deal for 75 plat since they come with a potato and slot. Especially now that volt is going to be annoying to farm.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 01:55 on Nov 30, 2013

Tezzeract
Dec 25, 2007

Think I took a wrong turn...

poptart_fairy posted:

Loki might be your guy, but he's a bit weak. You should just try to farm up Rhino from Venus.

Volt is a good pick too, and Vauban if you want the comedy/expensive option. Try to get the Nvidia 25$ codes if you're going down that route.

Captain Oblivious
Oct 12, 2007

I'm not like other posters
Having not played the game in a while, I'm kinda curious about the new frames. I hear great things about the Valkyr, but what about the Nekros? Is he any good, or merely passable like I suspect he is?

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
Nekros is loving awful now that his one single use(Rage->Quick Thinking) is gone and Search the Dead doesn't work on electric crawlers, which are the only thing that drops shotgun poison.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Cool, thanks for the advice guys. I'll just sit tight and wait until I can start farming stuff properly. Still getting used to everything in the game, so :v:

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Captain Oblivious posted:

Having not played the game in a while, I'm kinda curious about the new frames. I hear great things about the Valkyr, but what about the Nekros? Is he any good, or merely passable like I suspect he is?

Valkyr is mediocre with 2 fairly fun skills that are often buggy and 2 that are really bad. She also has pretty weak base stats. Nekros is the worst frame in the game unless doubling drops in a defense mission is what you live for. The rest of his abilities are awful. He's also kind of annoying to farm for and has average base stats. Neither frame is unusable, so if you think they look cool, go for it.

Schubalts
Nov 26, 2007

People say bigger is better.

But for the first time in my life, I think I've gone too far.

Denzine posted:

Nekros is loving awful now that his one single use(Rage->Quick Thinking) is gone and Search the Dead doesn't work on electric crawlers, which are the only thing that drops shotgun poison.

Rage + Quick Thinking still works, it's just not near-infinite god mode anymore.

Crowbear
Jun 17, 2009

You freak me out, man!

Murodese posted:

How do we get an invite to the PS4 clan?

What's your PSN ID?

Dapper Man
Jul 12, 2006

They are bringing on a new dedicated UI designer starting in December to overhaul the UI. The first thing he's going to implement is configurable UI scaling.

Fish Noise
Jul 25, 2012

IT'S ME, BURROWS!

IT WAS ME ALL ALONG, BURROWS!

poptart_fairy posted:

Cool, thanks for the advice guys. I'll just sit tight and wait until I can start farming stuff properly. Still getting used to everything in the game, so :v:
Are you on PC or PS4, and what's your warframename? People can probably take you on the Rhino circuit, get you the parts and materials relatively easily.

Dapper Man posted:

They are bringing on a new dedicated UI designer starting in December to overhaul the UI. The first thing he's going to implement is configurable UI scaling.
UIDesignerframe, savior of the universe! \o/

I certainly hope they do eyetracker testing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shitty Wizard
Jan 2, 2013

ASK ME WHY
I VOTED
FOR TRUMP

poptart_fairy posted:

Remember - you have to level up garbage stuff to get your level up for higher level weapons, so you can't delete anything you hate.

Until you get it to 30.