Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dakota can jump in the car but is always a little hesitant about jumping out. In other news, shaking has been accomplished. Sorry for the lovely video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdxVbcbhRHQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OMFG PTSD LOL PBUH
Sep 9, 2001

ahahahahhahahahahahha

im loving dying

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

Dakota can jump in the car but is always a little hesitant about jumping out. In other news, shaking has been accomplished. Sorry for the lovely video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdxVbcbhRHQ

:3:

I wish I had time for a dogge.

(100th time I've posted that sentiment)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

movax posted:

:3:

I wish I had time for a dogge.

(100th time I've posted that sentiment)

Dude it's the best loving thing ever. If you're on the fence, get a dog.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

Godholio posted:

:lol: Logan's the same way. He hasn't quite figured out that he can make the jump on his own...I need to take him for more rides. Part of the problem is the back window of the Jeep's soft top is a hassle so I'd usually stuff him under it. I've got the hardtop on now, so I can just open that up and give him plenty of room to get in.

I'm REALLY glad he's gotten out of the habit of trying to sit on my lap while driving.

I had to train my German Shepherd to climb in the car on command by frequent assisted jumps on leash. It sort of worked: she began to weasel her way into the car at every opportunity and passive-aggressively evade my attempts to urge her out.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

lovely up and down video because it originated in snapchat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NytwNZqD4Dc

MrDesaude
Sep 10, 2013

Have you tried lighting incense and praying to the Omnissiah?
Bruno still tries to be captain lapdog, but I can't seem to distract him with a toy as he tears them apart every 5 seconds. Seriously, he has the canine jaws of life... he eviscerated a tuff stuff toy in 10 seconds last night... (goodbye $8... dog resistant my rear end... )

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Aren't those tougher kongs guaranteed to last a while? Could try one of those.

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.
saw my school's mascot(s) being driven around campus today.

got to pet the dogges

Only registered members can see post attachments!

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWHyekz6iSQ

yadi was sad his ball was under the couch

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

FIDEL CASHFLOW posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWHyekz6iSQ

yadi was sad his ball was under the couch

yo dawg that blanket or whatever is gay as poo poo

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

friend of the family DEATH TURBO posted:

yo dawg that blanket or whatever is gay as poo poo

its warm gently caress u

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!

evil_bunnY posted:

Buddy's on his second Kong frisbee in 2 years, which is close to miraculous. I'm sold.

Bolow
Feb 27, 2007

evil_bunnY posted:

I got my Rottweiler one of those big kong tennis balls and he went absolutely apeshit over it and gnawed his way through it, skinned it, then tore it in half in the span of about 10 minutes.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Bolow posted:

I got my Rottweiler one of those big kong tennis balls and he went absolutely apeshit over it and gnawed his way through it, skinned it, then tore it in half in the span of about 10 minutes.

Amen.

MrDesaude
Sep 10, 2013

Have you tried lighting incense and praying to the Omnissiah?

Bolow posted:

His Kong ball (the one that's like a cone ish thing) has lasted 3 years without incident, it is perfection. Kong balls are god tier.

Stuffed toys however are another game...

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
sup black lab krew

Vasudus
May 30, 2003
Give me your dogs.

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Vasudus posted:

Give me your dogs.

no

mine

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

ima take what's yours then

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

hate to tell, but sorry as the resident dognapper I am already petting all your dogges.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

A dog that fistbumps? Freakin awesome.

Calvin Johnson Jr.
Dec 8, 2009

Found this guy hiding under my car with his sister one particularly hot summer. I borrowed the pen until I could wash their fleas off. He was still pretty cute back then.

He's a big goof.

And a pretty good sentry.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Vasudus posted:

Give me your dogs.

Do it. Lab. You want one.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

GD_American posted:

Do it. Lab. You want one.

Labs. Giant, friendly, just happy to be with you. Labs are my favorite dog.

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

Labs own; get a lab.

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

Tycho is an awesome dog.

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Do it, Vas.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

Demolishers of coffee table surfaces.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Fister Roboto posted:

Demolishers of coffee table surfaces.

One of my old ones ate soap and a tube of toothpaste when we were out of the house. Not the smartest breed, but drat are they friendly. They just love being around people.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

One of my old ones ate soap and a tube of toothpaste when we were out of the house. Not the smartest breed, but drat are they friendly. They just love being around people.
Goldens are awesome for that too.

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

I mean more as in they walk by the table wagging their tails and all of a sudden whoops everything is on the floor.

Mousse loves playing tug of war, but he'll never pull harder than you do. Like when he's playing with me or my brother he'll nearly rip our arms out of their sockets, but when he plays with my little nephew he just kind of sits there patiently. It's so cute :kimchi: Labs can be incredibly smart when they want to be.

Fister Roboto fucked around with this message at 19:30 on Dec 5, 2013

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Fister Roboto posted:

I mean more as in they walk by the table wagging their tails and all of a sudden whoops everything is on the floor.

Reasons I got a border collie.

But seriously, little dude has some good tail control. Hasn't messed in the house in over a week, absolutely beats up on my mother's dog, and has a habit now of chasing around the younger cat in an odd trot. Need to record that sometime.

Do it vas, get a dogge.

Miniature aussie shepherds

CRUSTY MINGE fucked around with this message at 19:58 on Dec 5, 2013

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
Not sure what he did, but Logan hurt his right front paw/leg yesterday afternoon. I think he landed weird. He's been limping pretty noticeably, and has been holding the paw just off the ground when he sits. :( It's not sore to the touch, so I'm sure he'll be ok in a few days. Last night he was wimpering and took a long time to fall asleep. :( :(

Naturally, I let him into the yard and he loving runs at about 3/4 speed to bark at the neighbor's dog.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Krypto?

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur
no idea, just found it on google.

really thought about getting a mini-aussie but Frank was up at a rescue and I'd rather take one in that way than wait on a breeder.

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

But seriously, little dude has some good tail control. Hasn't messed in the house in over a week, absolutely beats up on my mother's dog, and has a habit now of chasing around the younger cat in an odd trot. Need to record that sometime.

I'm pretty sure what you're describing is the classic herding stance. He's not "chasing" the cat, per se. One of my Australian shepherds did the same thing to houseguests (and, in her early years, tended to nip their heels if they wandered away from the main group).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

LITERALLY SHAKING posted:

really thought about getting a mini-aussie but Frank was up at a rescue and I'd rather take one in that way than wait on a breeder.
Hell yeah, good human