Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

roach cum puddle posted:

Explain how calling someone "a real piece of poo poo" and "a blend of super angry and retarded" is chill?

*gets angry, gives up*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Hey guys, Jonathan says the word "Tranny" on the reg. That's p. problematic, right?

WoG
Jul 13, 2004

roach cum puddle posted:

Explain how calling someone "a real piece of poo poo" and "a blend of super angry and retarded" is chill?
The only thing that can make any internet argument worse is going down the 'you're taking this too seriously' rabbit hole. Stop.

Carlton Banks
Jan 5, 2004

"The Tigers' biggest obstacle to a championship will be keeping a straight face. The Tigers in three."
Edit - poo poo wrong tab, ignore this :ohdear:

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time

Tony Montana posted:

I hate my wife. She has a dick

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
Still not sure what's happening right now. But if you think insurance shouldn't cover gender reassignment surgery then I am not sure what your deal is. Insurance covers conditions brought on by voluntary actions like overeating or smoking, so it should probably cover involuntary conditions that if not addressed may lead to chronic depression and subsequent suicide. If you think it's not a real problem then you're arguing against the DSM and I trust that more than you.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Dec 4, 2013

Bolek
May 1, 2003

Yo Tony Montana, stop posting. Other people stop posting about his dumb rear end.

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS
I feel like I have to say this more and more lately but HEY THREAD, ARE YOU COOL???

CortezFantastic fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Dec 4, 2013

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010
My gender is missing two things...

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock
Thumbs?

Jeff Wiiver
Jul 13, 2007
Balls!

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"I love the smell of cinnamon, and come."
"Whoa. That's gross."

Zohn
Jul 21, 2006

Trust me, pinko, you ain't half he-man enough for Mickey Spillane's Rye Whisky.

Grimey Drawer
"Dude, that sounds wicked dramatic."

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Zohn posted:

This thread is really getting on my nerves right now, because I am not into games or drama.

bigperm
Jul 10, 2001
some obscure reference
The real question is, do they harv the balls?

DannyTanner
Jan 9, 2010

Is there any place on the web right now that has episodes before 160? I've checked Podcastalley and iTunes but it's like everything before then is just gone.

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!

DannyTanner posted:

Is there any place on the web right now that has episodes before 160? I've checked Podcastalley and iTunes but it's like everything before then is just gone.

have you tried podcastpickle

Beeez
May 28, 2012

DannyTanner posted:

Podcast Alley still has 'em on this page: http://www.podcastalley.com/podcast_details.php?pod_id=20249&allEpisodes=

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Zohn posted:

That sounds like the craziest game that anyone has ever played.

Marvin_Gardens
May 25, 2005

"The sexual politics of Man and Wo-Man"

"Breakfast like a king, lunch like a prince, dinner like a pauper"

"Brass tacks, nuts and bolts"

"Living, laughing, loving, learning, Los Angeles"

"Harness the power of the 'Book"

mcvey
Aug 31, 2006

go caps haha

*Washington Capitals #1 Fan On DeviantArt*
Seatbelts.

dvorak
Sep 11, 2003

WARNING: Temporal rift detected!
Those are the only two posts you need in this thread.

...other than links to new eps and, new pictures of Seth looking cool (as always).

Sistergodiva
Jan 3, 2006

I'm like you,
I have no shame.

Jah losing his poo poo at the bank in ep 195 yelling "you should be better at your job" to the teller haha

jackhunter64
Aug 28, 2008

Keep it up son, take a look at what you could have won

Hipster dads teaching sons how to eat box

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
dad, how do I party RIGHT?

Mr. Samuel Shitley
Jun 15, 2007

by XyloJW
Listen, you take the Oxy, chop it up...

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010

Mr. Samuel Shitley posted:

Listen, you take the Oxy, chop it up...

IT AIN'T MY FAULT THE KID COULDN'T HANDLE HIS OXY! He asked me to show him how to party right.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

dvorak posted:

Those are the only two posts you need in this thread.

...other than links to new eps and, new pictures of Seth looking cool (as always).

Doesn't have "we're trying to build things up, not tear them down" which might be my favorite UYD-ism.

Binowru
Feb 15, 2007

I never set out to be weird. It was always other people who called me weird.
~*~398 is here~*~

GraPar
Jun 2, 2011
"It's a good prop for their affectations"

Oh man, Seth has some incredible rants and raves in this one.

GraPar fucked around with this message at 14:04 on Dec 8, 2013

im a girl btw
Jan 15, 2004

Wow 398 is so good.

nw
Aug 18, 2004

I didn't expect to hear Mac Demarco as the intro track :canada:

Acuvue contahcts

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

GraPar posted:

Oh man, Seth has some incredible rants and raves in this one.
The closing rant would absolutely be worthy of Youtubing.

Riptor
Apr 13, 2003

here's to feelin' good all the time
"gently caress with" seems to have lost all meaning with Jonathan

Punkin Spunkin
Jan 1, 2010

SaxMaverick posted:

http://feedly.com/k/1bHCYWP

The AV club is the worst. How some of these shows, that are so tremendously unfunny, can considered better than uyd is beyond me. Is it the absolute best show every week? Maybe not, but I laugh more in the worst episode than anything from someone as awful as Pete Holmes.

Maybe I'm biased, but Jesus, not a single vote in what has been an amazing year of shows just blows my mind
Yeah, I was just contemplating that terrible list myself. No Bone Zone, no MBMBAM (though they've been off their game lately I guess), no Uhh Yeah Dude, just a lot of really really corny played-out poo poo I'm not sure I could tolerate more than a minute or two of.

SaxMaverick posted:

What episode was the tranny cat ref from?
One of my favorite episodes overall, 275.
GODBAAAAAMA, tranny cat, Badu, Line for Line/Off the Rails, My Four loving Gay Dads, stopping the Ellen DeGeneration of Snoop Dogg, etc.

Adopt that cat, do it this month, don't be afraid, tranny cat.

Punkin Spunkin fucked around with this message at 04:09 on Dec 9, 2013

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
"You can't go line for line with a horse" sounds wise enough that you could probably use it in mixed company and people would passively accept it as some regional aphorism.

sum
Nov 15, 2010

What's the deal with all the episodes before 160 getting deleted off iTunes? I was still catching up

niethan
Nov 22, 2005

Don't be scared, homie!
I can't stop that's the point.

Damo
Nov 8, 2002

The second-generation Pontiac Sunbird, introduced by the automaker for the 1982 model year as the J2000, was built to be an inexpensive and fuel-efficient front-wheel-drive commuter car capable of seating five.

Offensive Clock

sum posted:

What's the deal with all the episodes before 160 getting deleted off iTunes? I was still catching up

Yeah, I really wish we could get some solid word about this. I just got a friend into UYD and he's bummed the early episodes are gone now just as he started from #1.

I told him it happens occasionally and it should only be a day or two before it's fixed, and well, it's been weeks now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zohn
Jul 21, 2006

Trust me, pinko, you ain't half he-man enough for Mickey Spillane's Rye Whisky.

Grimey Drawer
"I wear ties. I'm loving drunk, so it's cool."