Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

The star we deserve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Noam Dar has finally made it to the big time.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Hahahahaha looks like WWE/Sin Cara made a blunder!!

(This was around the time Del Rio vs "Sin Cara" MXVII was running.

Tonfa
Apr 8, 2008

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

He's now officially managed to botch during a match he wasn't even playing his own character in.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

DarkstarIV posted:

Hahahahaha looks like WWE/Sin Cara made a blunder!!

(This was around the time Del Rio vs "Sin Cara" MXVII was running.

He didn't make that tweet as a mistake, he wants people to know he's not under the mask. His contract is almost up and he wants out.

Jetfire
Apr 29, 2008

CM Punk posted:

Just poo poo my britches on smackdown. Please RT.

Tuesday tapings!

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
"Roman... mah mufflah fell out."

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

drat it, Punk! You were supposed to do that onto Zeb Coulter during a Prime Time Players segment!

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
I wonder if they'll have Punk's rear end covered up by cartoony poo-dollop censor circles.

Yes, with a little fly buzzing around it, duh.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Looks like CM Punk is angling for a future induction into the most prestigious Hall of Fame in the industry, the S.H.I.T.H.O.U.S.E

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu
He COULD be very well ribbing everyone. Really, the crap that people believe nowadays...

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Perigryn posted:

He COULD be very well ribbing everyone.

It's a rib when you DO poo poo (see: Orton, X-Pac), not when you don't.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

flashy_mcflash posted:

It's a rib when you DO poo poo (see: Orton, X-Pac), not when you don't.
If the viewership goes up this week because of this, he'll be the one laughing, lol.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp
Occam's razor tells us CM Punk poo poo his pants. That's what I choose to believe.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END
Curtis Axel is, something, on Twitter.

quote:

@___Q__ get ur own opinion moron! Oh, well maybe ur a follower. And weak! Good for u! I'll take my charismatic fist and punch u in ur teeth

quote:

@lukesmith199023 A what? And what fugly looking moron are u in ur profile pic? Never mind, it doesn't matter. U suck

quote:

@___Q__ I never will. And again, get used to me... I'll be around for a long time! Like it or not! And now, u go to the BLOCK LIST! Looser

quote:

@MikeLam22 cause deep inside u know I'm a talented bad rear end! And just for being a moron u get BLOCKED!! Later! Wooooooo!

quote:

@AdoringKelly2 u said I suck.... Remember? Next time u get blocked

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

getitoffgetitoff posted:

Occam's razor tells us CM Punk poo poo his pants. That's what I choose to believe.
Schrodinger's Turd

Ducktales Blogger
Nov 2, 2013

by angerbeet

Strenuous Manflurry posted:

Curtis Axel is, something, on Twitter.

Man Who Fights Internet Battles is a much better gimmick than Firstname Lastname Wants to Win at Wrestling

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
"Your dad was a better wrestler than you."
"OH YEAH? Well my dad was a better wrestler than YOU! Shah! Blocked."

Basic Chunnel
Sep 21, 2010

Jesus! Jesus Christ! Say his name! Jesus! Jesus! Come down now!

Was that Miz Christmas movie a WWE production? Because Ziggler was out-and-out making GBS threads on it earlier. No ;)s or anything

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

Basic Chunnel posted:

Was that Miz Christmas movie a WWE production? Because Ziggler was out-and-out making GBS threads on it earlier. No ;)s or anything

It was also a massive bomb and has been globally panned. He'd be in the minority if he wasn't making GBS threads on it. Not that it's a smart thing to do as an employee of the company that made it mind.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Basic Chunnel posted:

It looks like he may have taken down those tweets because all I see is one mention of Miz and it wasn't anything major.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Twitter is the worst thing to happen to guys unhappy with their position in the company. To hear Foley tell it, there is the option to go up to Vince and loving ask for more to do. Instead guys go on Twitter and complain there instead. At least if Vince turns you down/laughs in your face/fires you, in your head you can say you did everything possible to advance your position. Bitching on Twitter doesn't accomplish anything.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

"Your dad was a better wrestler than you."
"OH YEAH? Well my dad was a better wrestler than YOU! Shah! Blocked."

His dad is Hack Meyers?

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Writer Cath posted:

Twitter is the worst thing to happen to guys unhappy with their position in the company. To hear Foley tell it, there is the option to go up to Vince and loving ask for more to do. Instead guys go on Twitter and complain there instead. At least if Vince turns you down/laughs in your face/fires you, in your head you can say you did everything possible to advance your position. Bitching on Twitter doesn't accomplish anything.

On the other hand, twitter is the best thing to happen to fans of sports because now we get this insane window into the stupidity of our favorite athletes and performers.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Writer Cath posted:

I know the other option to not supporting the lovely movie is to not tweet about it, but if the dude is forced to at least he's honest.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

KungFu Grip posted:

I know the other option to not supporting the lovely movie is to not tweet about it, but if the dude is forced to at least he's honest.

What's that worth though? At least he's honest about an obviously lovely movie being lovely, at the detriment to his own career? What's the upside here?

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

flashy_mcflash posted:

What's that worth though? At least he's honest about an obviously lovely movie being lovely, at the detriment to his own career? What's the upside here?

Upside is that who cares if the dude poo poo talks a poo poo movie he's being forced to talk about one way or the other. If he didn't talk about it i'm sure he'd be punished the same way he'll possibly be punished for making GBS threads on what is apparently a universally bad movie.

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop

KungFu Grip posted:

Simplest thing to do would be to retweet whatever pablum the WWE Twitter churns out and be done with it. Then you don't have to say anything and you're toeing the company line.

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?
Great dad or greatest?

Kevin Steen posted:

Phase 2 of Owen's birthday: The wife and I are bringing these cupcakes to his class in a few minutes

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

bobkatt013 posted:

Great dad or greatest?

I wish Mr. Wrestling was my dad. :allears:

HulkaMatt
Feb 14, 2006

BIG BICEPS SHOHEI

No way that's enough for the whole class!!!

edit: unless that's a second box underneath!

Beef Jerky Robot
Sep 20, 2009

"And the DICK?"

Maybe it's a good school!

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

A private or Montessori school could have that few students.

Luchadork
Feb 18, 2010

Take a look at the masked man
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
Chris Benoit killed his family
This is Steen, his intentions may be for the children to fight each other for a share of the cupcakes.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

HulkaMatt posted:

No way that's enough for the whole class!!!

edit: unless that's a second box underneath!

There's another one on the bottom.

hehe, bottom

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
Cena continues to be a cool dude

John Cena posted:

Regarding my elbow, it's official the #tecmobowl higher ups have spoken. I am now #evenstronger http://pic.twitter.com/YEiOMuXH1r

fart blood
Sep 13, 2008

by VideoGames
https://twitter.com/JimNorton/status/408787990081597441

Jim Norton posted:

I am watching Impact Wrestling on Spike. Good God is it loving awful.

I like Jim Norton.

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

https://twitter.com/WWEAJLee/status/409013449482448896

AJ Lee posted:

Just discovered Elder Scrolls: Skyrim. Which is great, because I wasn’t entirely married to the idea of putting pants on today.

AJ will lose the title for failing to defend it, as she is never seen again.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Evil Badman posted:

https://twitter.com/WWEAJLee/status/409013449482448896

AJ will lose the title for failing to defend it, as she is never seen again.

or she's stripped of the title for indecent exposure. That's what I took out of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

coconono posted:

or she's stripped of the title for indecent exposure. That's what I took out of it.

Stripped, eh. :heysexy: