Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
The Gasoline And Dynamite
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY AS IT'S INCREDIBLY IMPORTANT!
ahahaha GIP fantasy league

what the gently caress

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

he also won 2 super bowls for them in like 7 years sooooo

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIDIPG-luO4

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

GD_American posted:

what the gently caress

i don't know why it's in playoffs already and not next week, or why there's only 4 playoff teams in a 16 team league

genderstomper58 posted:

he also won 2 super bowls for them in like 7 years sooooo

ya that's why it's funnier that giants fans gonna be callin for his blood guaranteed

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

genderstomper58 posted:

i'm a cowboys fan i dont even know why i hate the pats so much I just do

Because they've success in the past 15 years.

Also gently caress football day this week. I was busy doing random poo poo (had to get Logan some doggy aspirin) so I missed most of the Giants game, came back and watched about 3 minutes of the 4th quarter and that was enough.

Edit: Even if the NYDN crowd calls for Coughlin's head, he's not going anywhere. A-he's not the problem, and B-who the hell would replace him?

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

lmbo KK league. Two weeks in a row I've faced the second highest scoring team.

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

Oh suck my dick Galette.

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

Kraken. Hogwarts.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Goonicus posted:

Kraken. Hogwarts.

dude owns

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BO4fccM8w7E

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

:c00lbert:

sneer.

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

GD_American posted:

what the gently caress

Gonna dark horse this poo poo to the chhhhhhhhhhampionship

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

GD_American posted:

You're more than welcome to a season split and the wildcard, I'm not greedy

Hey uh. So. Hey man. That offer, I think I'll take it.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0l6gX7NmtvY

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

Gotta admire a 400lb fatty who puts out 9 minute long rants about their team winning from a Youtube user account named eatdapussy445.

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

edp is the best

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Whip Slagcheek posted:

edp is the best

GD_American
Jul 21, 2004

Goonicus posted:

Gotta admire a 400lb fatty who puts out 9 minute long rants about their team winning from a Youtube user account named eatdapussy445.

I hope that's not shaded criticism of the beautiful unicorn that is edp

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Whip Slagcheek posted:

edp is the best

Bloodborne
Sep 24, 2008

GD_American posted:

I hope that's not shaded criticism of the beautiful unicorn that is edp

No no, you have to admire. It's impossible not to.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

FIRST PLACE :getin:

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009
I think I played the absolute worst lineup I could have. Literally half the potential points I could have had. :(

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

shyduck posted:

FIRST PLACE :getin:

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
HOW BOUT THEM COWBOYS???

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
reminder that eagles retards cried abt a rebuilding year til now also dallas hasnt been relevant in 20 years also the 2 big philly fans here have never even had to interact w/ those subhuman filth known as philly fans bc theyve never even been to philly but instead chortle at an obese negroid on the internet w/ a moniker referring to licking and nibbling on vagina but lets be real hes never done it

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

genderstomper58 posted:

reminder that eagles retards cried abt a rebuilding year til now also dallas hasnt been relevant in 20 years also the 2 big philly fans here have never even had to interact w/ those subhuman filth known as philly fans bc theyve never even been to philly but instead chortle at an obese negroid on the internet w/ a moniker referring to licking and nibbling on vagina but lets be real hes never done it

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

lol

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
I came.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

nfl doesnt make me mad idiot only college does that was an observation

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

genderstomper58 posted:

Lol

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

genderstomper58 posted:

lmbo

Whip Slagcheek
Sep 21, 2008

Finally
Will Light The Sky
For The Night

Eagles-Bears has been flexed to the Sunday night game on the 22nd :getin:

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

The cowboys are well on pace to giving up the most yards of all time. 1500 yards in the next three games will give them first place. They need about 200 less or so to get 2nd place. Regardless they're barely outside of the top 10 now with three games to play.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Mr. Nice! posted:

The cowboys are well on pace to giving up the most yards of all time. 1500 yards in the next three games will give them first place. They need about 200 less or so to get 2nd place. Regardless they're barely outside of the top 10 now with three games to play.

Yet they will still find a way to blame Romo for their awful team

In a perfect world, Romo would leave the Cowboys, their fans would cheer and then he'd get picked up by Cleveland, Arizona or Jacksonville and take them to back to back Super Bowl wins, then name his autobiography "gently caress you band-wagoning, Emmit Smith fellating, sister loving shitheels in Dallas"

Booblord Zagats fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Dec 10, 2013

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Obviously it was his fault last night that the offensive line gave zero protection, the defensive line was able to get no penetration, and the secondary would get a penalty every time they did something good.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
literally no one blames romo for that you're like uhhhh doing one of those things dnd says ppl do

strawman or somethin idk some faggy word

romos gets paid entirely too much but isn't the biggest problem on the team at all!!!

and there is no god drat way on earth he's ever winning a super bowl with any team

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

genderstomper58 posted:

literally no one blames romo for that you're like uhhhh doing one of those things dnd says ppl do

strawman or somethin idk some faggy word

I work with three people who honestly think Romo is a bad quarterback and the only reason Dallas isn't dominant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

Booblord Zagats posted:

I work with three people who honestly think Romo is a bad quarterback and the only reason Dallas isn't dominant.

some games he is clearly at fault, this wasn't one of them

• Locked thread