Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

Calico Heart posted:

Lazerbot spreads Christmas cheer

You know, this image isn't that weird or outlandish or anything, it's just... Why did he want to draw it? :allears:

Ruttiger posted:

Santa Claus, much like the Dragonballs, is not real.

So who gave him the t-poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

That loving Sned posted:

So who gave him the t-poo poo?

idgi

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Look at the hair and shirt/shoulder of the person in the foreground.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

lazerbot posted:

its an SA quality, not hating or anything its true. they are slow with keeping up with my paste

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

He's calling you out Jazzflight. :ohdear:

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!

MeccaPrime posted:

Look at the hair and shirt/shoulder of the person in the foreground.

haha oh dang didn't notice that

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

scarycave posted:

He's calling you out Jazzflight. :ohdear:

Is that quote really about the video series, because if so I am legitimately angry about it.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I like that he thinks that they're "slow" because they take more time to produce something that isn't a crappy mspaint-esque fan fiction clusterfuck. It's not like the people involved have lives beyond animating your lovely comic or anything.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

He's actually talking about the tailsgetstrolled.com website. It isn't updated with every new page he made.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

The MSJ posted:

He's actually talking about the tailsgetstrolled.com website. It isn't updated with every new page he made.

Yeah, apparently some people have been asking him why it's not updated.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
When are new pages coming?

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

lazerbot posted:

well i probably won't upload the chapter soon but i thought i would hype what i have planned to do at the same time as i upload the new chapter, i have had people who don't like the gore and the language of my comic so i thought i make a censored version of the comic as well, in its own category..

so people who don't like all the blood and curse words can enjoy it as well. so when the next chapter begins i will also be uploading the censored version of the first chapter as well, so softcore people can enjoy the comic as well. :)

That's nice of him.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

tiistai posted:

That's nice of him.

Truly a man of the people

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I hope the censored version is cutesy anime mode like Tails Gets Gay.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
He mentioned gore and language but nothing about furry sex?

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

Well obviously he can't cut that. I mean c'mon, you might as well just drop Tails.

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

I seriously don't get how someone could be interested in this comic and not be in it for the dissonant violence and swearing, the whole thing is basically ultra-violent slapstick.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

A Steampunk Gent posted:

I seriously don't get how someone could be interested in this comic and not be in it for the dissonant violence and swearing, the whole thing is basically ultra-violent slapstick.

I'm in this for the deep characterization and the exploration of human themes, dunno about you :colbert:

IrvingWashington
Dec 9, 2007

Shabbat Shalom
Clapping Larry
Everybody and anybody who ever saw this had to know it was steeped in human suffering and debasement from the very first panel

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Why would you be following this comic if you can't stand gore and strong language? It makes no sense on any level. This is not something you should be reading to your toddler.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
I'm a soft core person so I appreciate this.

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

I hope the troll slayers still unironically deride other characters for being fags.

Necrothatcher
Mar 26, 2005

Breadallelogram posted:

Is that quote really about the video series, because if so I am legitimately angry about it.

You should find more worthwhile things to get legitimately angry about.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I'm calling you out Jazzflight.

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Phlegmish posted:

I'm calling you out Jazzflight.
I'm too softcore to deal with this callout.
:ohdear:

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Phlegmish posted:

Why would you be following this comic if you can't stand gore and strong language? It makes no sense on any level.

You're right, of course, but Lazerbot doesn't seem to realize that. I find it kind of adorable.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

Vogon Poet posted:

You're right, of course, but Lazerbot doesn't seem to realize that. I find it kind of adorable.

I'm pretty sure he's going to censor the word "fag" now. Knowing LB, he'll replace it with something like "bitch nigga".

Personally I've never had a problem with the word in TGT because that's how internet trolls actually talk, and the Slaiyers and Defenders clearly aren't shining white knights. The stuff he says outside of the comment are ignorant and somewhat troubling, but in the context of the comment I don't see a problem with it.

I sort of feel the same way about Eminem. There's a difference between Marshall Mathers and Slim Shady, with the latter being Marshall's dark side and a representation of what lies beneath the clean surface of White America. I think after The Eminem Show he fell victim to the "can't make a good anti-war movie" phenomena and he sort of dropped the social commentary in favor of trolling critics with blatant homophobia and mysoginy. The last verse of Rap God kind of hammers this point home.

Anyway, I'm completely at a loss for what kind of person would have read all of TGT to this point and be offended by the villains against Sonic and his friends. They're probably huge sonic nerds lol

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

dear god please post a new page Lazerbot not this again

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
I could go insane again, if you'd rather we do that instead of talking about things.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

I'm fully expecting the softcore version to have it's own hilarity with carefully chosen replacement words. Probably got the idea from SA and it's filter for unregistered people really.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

SaltLick posted:

Probably got the idea from SA and its filter for unregistered people really.

Look at that fox! What a lovely-looking enjoyable human being!

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

gently caress you trolls

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
That's good for me. I can actually read the comic on DA for once. :downs:

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

He'll probably just use the mosaic filter over curse words and gore. Or maybe I'm giving him too much credit.

Manwithastick
Jul 26, 2010

The lack of updates scares me, has this thing finished?

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Manwithastick posted:

The lack of updates scares me, has this thing finished?

He announced back in November that he wouldn't be around much this month. He's just taking another break, hopefully resuming work in January.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Lazerbot posted:

Merry Christmas everyone enjoy this picture I've made for you guys

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Haha, that's awesome. Even got the goon football man character in there.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

The crocodile guy is just sick of this bullshit :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ComfyPants
Mar 20, 2002

That ice must be 10 feet thick if it's holding up J-Load.