Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Buttstronaut posted:

Baaaah. The fat acceptance people in this thread always get me far too mad. It's so sad when you don't have enough willpower to stop eating as many snacks and prefer to just constantly justify how ~being fat is soooo great~ on the internet. Just stop eating so much dammit, eating enough to maintain several hundred pounds of fat takes a lot more effort and money than just not eating as much and will gently caress up your life pretty noticeably.

I remember some years back someone went to one of those new age type conventions and blogged about it, mostly making fun of some of the types there and I remember one of the things that were mentioned was a panel about having sex when grossly obese and using these foam wedges to help reposition the bulk to make some things easier/possible. One would think if you're so fat that you need things to make sex possible like that, perhaps it's a sign to reevaluate the weight thing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stultus Maximus
Dec 21, 2009

USPOL May

Phlegmish posted:

Good news, I think your dream guy is definitely out there somewhere.

quote:

Religion
Christianity and somewhat serious about it

I have my doubts.

jodai
Mar 2, 2010

Banging with all due hardness.

I like to imagine that's the face she would make if she had just read that fat sex blog and then reconsidered her life choices.

Planet Piss
Dec 18, 2006

hey you kids, get out of my moat, it was not meant to be played in

M_Sinistrari posted:

I remember some years back someone went to one of those new age type conventions and blogged about it, mostly making fun of some of the types there and I remember one of the things that were mentioned was a panel about having sex when grossly obese and using these foam wedges to help reposition the bulk to make some things easier/possible. One would think if you're so fat that you need things to make sex possible like that, perhaps it's a sign to reevaluate the weight thing.

At least on the SJW "thin privilege" side of things they tend to shift the blame onto society for making it hard to be fat. Haven't seen them blame nature/biology for it yet though

I'm sure one of them has by now

BigPoot
Jan 16, 2013

Crow Jane posted:

Every year, Baltimore's Public Works Department sends everyone in the city a calendar. If you choose to hang it up, this is what you'd see every day in September 2014.

It's like something Leslie Knope would come up with and have to be talked out of. This calendar is going straight back to Recycle Rick.

Haz-Man looks like Idi Amin if Idi Amin bought all his gear at Harbor Freight Tools.

snortpocket
Apr 27, 2004

Oh... my podcast... it's so good... ungh.... it's the best.... podcast ever.... oh god.... UNNNGGGGGHHHH

Screencaps of Who's Harry Crumb are not appropriate for this thread

Alpacalips Now
Oct 4, 2013

If you make an accessory that looks awkward and goofy on a thin white girl with bangs and green eyes, you should just give up. The price is my favorite part.

Alpacalips Now has a new favorite as of 06:08 on Dec 13, 2013

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:22 on Apr 2, 2014

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Maria Francesca Pepe apparently designs 'avant-garde jewellery and womenswear'.

Just hangin' out with my snake, nothing to see here.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:22 on Apr 2, 2014

The Crotch
Oct 16, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
Can I just have the snake? That looks like a cool snake.

jidohanbaiki posted:

So did his girlfriend take this photo while she was giving him the most disappointing blow job ever?
tedrall.jpg

Ten Becquerels
Apr 17, 2012

My Little Tony: Leadership is Magic
One of the guys from Steam Powered Giraffe grew a mustache:

It isn't a very flattering look for him.

edit: closer inspection of his blog reveals he has since shaved it off, but I still don't know what's going on in this photo beyond a grown man trying to look 'quirky'

Ten Becquerels has a new favorite as of 06:25 on Dec 13, 2013

don longjohns
Mar 2, 2012

Ten Becquerels posted:

To say nothing of that loving scarf.

Ten Becquerels
Apr 17, 2012

My Little Tony: Leadership is Magic

Haymaker_Betty posted:

To say nothing of that loving scarf.

The scarf features in multiple photos, so either he thinks it looks good or it draws attention away from the fact that he looks like he's going bald

chapstickie
Apr 30, 2011
Oh David. Yes that guy is going bald and that scarf features in multiple recent photos because his girlfriend made it for him and he's from California but is in Detroit this weekend. Oh god, why do I know that?!?

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Inspector Zenigata has a new favorite as of 22:23 on Apr 2, 2014

doublefluffed
Oct 23, 2013

this guy tho

chapstickie
Apr 30, 2011

Inspector Zenigata posted:

Steam Powered Giraffe and everybody who listens to them are awkward, ugly, and lame.

They are awfully awkward.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

This is a nice person I know that is also very ugly:

This girl, on the other hand, was terrible academically land tried to convince everyone in the classes I took with her that she was a genius, having learned so from an online IQ test. She dropped out and has taken to calling herself "Pixie Stixx". Sorry that they're all group pictures.

What's up, New Paltz goon? I know a good third of these people and yeah, they are awkward if totally harmless. The dude in the second to last picture is a straight up creepazoid MRA, though.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

doublefluffed posted:

this guy tho

This might be acceptable if the guy lives in Oregon and drives a tractor.

Grape Juice Vampire
Aug 1, 2009

I don't go to New Paltz, I knew the fattish girl who's second from the left in the third picture in my post from high school. It's perhaps the least surprising thing in the world that she surrounds herself with MRAs and creepy goons; she's a super neurotic, unstable, and annoying person (at least in high school she was) and kind attracts kind.

edit: I'm surprised she got into New Paltz; isn't it one of the better schools in the SUNY system? She literally dropped out of school halfway through her sophomore year of high school.

I dunno about that, but yeah, we're both in our junior year. I suppose it won't surprise anyone in this thread that she's in the burlesque club. :v: I could fill a whole new thread with content just from their awful shows.

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

Ten Becquerels posted:

edit: closer inspection of his blog reveals he has since shaved it off, but I still don't know what's going on in this photo beyond a grown man trying to look 'quirky'

That band in general belongs in here. They suck so goddamn much I have no words.

doublefluffed
Oct 23, 2013

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

This might be acceptable if the guy lives in Oregon and drives a tractor.

well he is a truck driver from New Jersey, does that count?

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

I reactivated my okcupid account this week because I'm tired of masturbating getting high and crying while looking at wedding blogs being alone! This dude popped up on my main page just now, and I normally would not have even looked at him (because we are only a 57% match and I'm not that desperate yet), but I had a hunch that he would be good material for this thread... and boy was I ever right. His profile itself is super boring, but I actually physically recoiled from my screen when I scrolled down on his photos.

Inspector Zenigata
Jul 19, 2010

- - -

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

:stonk:

Jesus loving christ, that dude is so weird looking. He's like three people smashed together.

I really hope that's his thumb.

However he has a honest six pack so he at least takes care of himself to a certain extent.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

What exactly made you physically recoil? His posing shirtless like a tough guy is ridiculous, but not particularly disgusting.

LingcodKilla posted:

However he has a honest six pack so he at least takes care of himself to a certain extent.

Dude is ripped.

Evelyn Nesbit
Jul 8, 2012

Phlegmish posted:

What exactly made you physically recoil? His posing shirtless like a tough guy is ridiculous, but not particularly disgusting.

Dude is ripped.

It just was the disconnect between the gross hair/neckbeard, and then all of a sudden ABS UP IN YOUR FACE. It made me think of those pictures of Carrot Top shirtless.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
He needs to find a gym with showers. And shampoo.

Ulfhednar
Dec 16, 2006
Blood for the Blood God!

Lemon Cello posted:

Great musicians, awkward pictures?

:allears:

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

OK Cupid Juggalos are an amazing font of awkward and gross

Megabound has a new favorite as of 09:23 on Dec 13, 2013

Alpacalips Now
Oct 4, 2013

Chinglish is one of the greatest joys of living in China.

hallo spacedog
Apr 3, 2007

this chaos is killing me
💫🐕🔪😱😱

Alpacalips Now posted:

Chinglish is one of the greatest joys of living in China.

I know everyone's getting caught up in the second one but I'm intrigued by fetal heart custody (another good metal band name?)

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Legit thought this was a woman at first.

A Fancy 400 lbs
Jul 24, 2008

Picnic Princess posted:

Legit thought this was a woman at first.

Are you sure whatever species it is has the same genders as humans?

cyberia
Jun 24, 2011

Do not call me that!
Snuffles was my slave name.
You shall now call me Snowball; because my fur is pretty and white.

Priestess Cashmere posted:

But wait, there's more! An amazing post about the time she went fatty-dipping. That's right, skinny-dipping but for fatties. http://www.nearsightedowl.com/2013/07/that-time-i-went-fatty-dipping.html

How could you not quote this paragraph:

quote:

I was vaguely aware of a fatkini party that a couple of my fat positive community friends were organizing. I pretty much planned on going but when someone reminded me of it at the Hot & Heavy reading and Jelly Roll, a size positive sexy dance party, I knew for sure I better drag my rear end out of bed on a Sunday. Yes, my life is blessed by Miss Piggy herself because all those amazing fat positive things also happened.

Jesus christ, my blood pressure can't handle this tumblr poo poo for much longer.

How can somebody live every minute of their life wallowing in being a disgusting fat piece of poo poo and shape everything they do around the fact that they are morbidly obese. Holy gently caress.

Megabound
Oct 20, 2012

cyberia posted:

How can somebody live every minute of their life wallowing in being a disgusting fat piece of poo poo and shape everything they do around the fact that they are morbidly obese. Holy gently caress.

Because they live in an internet hug box with, and whenever someone tells them their fat and need to lose weight they have a whole circle of people who will tell them that the doctor doesn't know what he's talking about and the most important thing is loving yourself.

20 years later, death from cardiac arrest and a heart the size of a loving football.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Glasgow Kiss
Dec 12, 2007

Oh, put that thing away, Samurai. We all know what's going to happen. You'll swing your sword, I'll fly away, and probably say something like, "I'll be back, Samurai!" And then I'll flutter over the horizon and we probably won't see each for... about a week. And then we'll do the same thing again.

Megabound posted:

OK Cupid Juggalos are an amazing font of awkward and gross

You know how some creatures in the wild have bright, extravagant markings to denote their toxicity? This is the human equivalent of that.

• Locked thread