Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SquirrelyPSU
May 27, 2003

Diver Dick posted:

I get to bring the girl home January 3rd!
:dance:

Congrats!

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQKtgBloUw

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Goddamn that is adorable

:kimchi:

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

YES

Time
Aug 1, 2011

It Was All A Dream
Dogs in cars
My dog loves sticks

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Time posted:

My dog loves sticks

I love the blur of a tail in the background.

UP THE BUM NO BABY
Sep 1, 2011

by Hand Knit
Since I'm back at my parents' house for a while I thought I'd take some pictures of our family dogs out in the snow.

First up is Duke

And his brother Turk

Those two are inseparable, and it was incredibly difficult to get Turk to sit still long enough for me to take a picture. They're insanely playful and fun and just love running around.

This little guy is Bentley

He's a stud dog that belongs to a good friend of my mom. When he isn't getting bitches and making little Goldendoodles he stays with my mom, which is more often than not.

Duke wondering what to make of this thing that's smaller than some of our cats

Duke and Turk combo

Also, Bentley is like the chillest fucker in the world

Nostalgia4Infinity
Feb 27, 2007

10,000 YEARS WASN'T ENOUGH LURKING

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Naked Bear
Apr 15, 2007

Boners was recorded before a studio audience that was alive!
Classic.

MrDesaude
Sep 10, 2013

Have you tried lighting incense and praying to the Omnissiah?

That face...

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

I don't know what the gently caress.

movax
Aug 30, 2008

Holy :3: :3:

-Anders
Feb 1, 2007

Denmark. Wait, what?
This is what we in the biz refer to as a good dogge.

-Anders fucked around with this message at 11:19 on Dec 23, 2013

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

My mom'a 170lb Rottweiler/Irish Setter mix.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

170? Jesus Christ, that's huge even for a Rotty.

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Dakota met my mom's dog Bear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Se8r97qEdTs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FK-lfRJxNdU

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Godholio posted:

170? Jesus Christ, that's huge even for a Rotty.

My mother has a miniature pony (among a slew of other animals) and the rotty looks bigger when they stand next to eachother.

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

drat Dakota is fast

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Not a GiP (I lurk here a good bit), but this is pretty much my favorite thread on the forums. Anyway, I present to you, Jack:

Not only did he sneak up to the head of the bed and put his head on the pillows, he's taken over my kid's stuffed dinosaurs
Several years ago:

He is a damned good dogge.

Tide fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Nov 20, 2014

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Tide posted:

:kimchi:

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Okay Rocky, we are busting the gently caress outta here, soon as I figure out this "doorhandle" thing.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

Tide posted:

Not a GiP (I lurk here a good bit), but this is pretty much my favorite thread on the forums. Anyway, I present to you, Jack:

Not only did he sneak up to the head of the bed and put his head on the pillows, he's taken over my kid's stuffed dinosaurs:

Several years ago:

Welcome outsider, you are amongst friends in this thread :)

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

Tide posted:

Not only did he sneak up to the head of the bed and put his head on the pillows, he's taken over my kid's stuffed dinosaurs:

Several years ago:

You are more than welcome to share Jack with us. Jack owns.

EVA BRAUN BLOWJOBS posted:

drat Dakota is fast

Bear never got quite to full speed, but he was able to get close a couple of times. Dakota didn't entirely, either. Dakota's biggest asset, though, is he can make a hairpin turn at full spell.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro
Crackers getting belly rubs

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

Mr. Nice! posted:

You are more than welcome to share Jack with us. Jack owns.

Bear never got quite to full speed, but he was able to get close a couple of times. Dakota didn't entirely, either. Dakota's biggest asset, though, is he can make a hairpin turn at full spell.

When I showed your video to my wife I noted how fast Dakota could corner.

She said he's getting big... do you know how big he'll be at full size?

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

He's already bigger than most his litter mates. He's probably going to be around 30-35 lbs full grown. He's not going to get much taller, but he will get a bit longer and thicker.

I was at the dog park and he was being chased by a miniature poodle and ran with inches around the poodle ladies legs in a perfect 180. It's crazy how quick he can cut.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

I'll finally find out how much Logan weighs in a couple of weeks...when he loses his nuts.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

Godholio posted:

I'll finally find out how much Logan weighs in a couple of weeks...when he loses his nuts.
Wait can you not carry him onto a scale?

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

Mr. Nice! posted:

I was at the dog park and he was being chased by a miniature poodle and ran with inches around the poodle ladies legs in a perfect 180. It's crazy how quick he can cut.

Herding dogs, man. You wouldn't think something with legs that stubby could move like that.

It feels like the dogge got gray and lazy really abruptly. He used to be able to beat squirrels to the tree. Now he mostly just glares at them menacingly.

Also, he hogs (hogges?) the loving footstool.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

evil_bunnY posted:

Wait can you not carry him onto a scale?

He flips the gently caress out when I pick him up. It's more a problem of him not holding still enough to get a good reading and him being too big for me to see the scale. I'm guessing he's close to 75 lbs or so.

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
I accidentally hit a dog driving home from the gym

merry xmas ya'll

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
My cousin raises these weird cats and sells them for tens of thousands of dollars

I think they're cute but not like five figures cute

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

elite_garbage_man posted:

I accidentally hit a dog driving home from the gym

merry xmas ya'll

did he even lift bro?

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
It was laying in the street, and I didn't recognize what the hell it was until I saw it running away in my side view mirror. Surprised it didn't die because it was a pretty gnarly crunch, so obviously it's a lifter.

Bob A Feet
Aug 10, 2005
Dear diary, I got another erection today at work. SO embarrassing, but kinda hot. The CO asked me to fix up his dress uniform. I had stayed late at work to move his badges 1/8" to the left and pointed it out this morning. 1SG spanked me while the CO watched, once they caught it. Tomorrow I get to start all over again...

so my mom got new puppy for christmas and its pretty :3:

CRUSTY MINGE
Mar 30, 2011

Peggy Hill
Foot Connoisseur

Godholio posted:

He flips the gently caress out when I pick him up. It's more a problem of him not holding still enough to get a good reading and him being too big for me to see the scale. I'm guessing he's close to 75 lbs or so.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBc6fKR_E28

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

elite_garbage_man posted:

It was laying in the street, and I didn't recognize what the hell it was until I saw it running away in my side view mirror. Surprised it didn't die because it was a pretty gnarly crunch, so obviously it's a lifter.

So... uhh.... you bring it to the vet or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Never knew Michael Vick had an account here