Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

I came here to chew bubblegum and quote 'They Live', and I'm... at an impasse.
Looking for 4-5 players for a FATE CORE one shot, Star Wars Imperials via Skype. I'd be up to running it 4pm PST to 7pm PST. (I assume everyone not on PST will be watching Breaking Bad.

Here's the pitch:
Just another day in the cosmic battle of good and evil. You're a mid-level employee of the empire, too talented to have executed, but too self-centered, unorthodox or unlucky to be given a command. Is a simple disturbance on the Vacation Planet Y'vix 5 proof of rebel activity, or is it something more? Only YOU can decide! Put on your suntan lotion and hit the Ledo deck!

Fate core is available for Pay-As-You-Like.

My skype username is MisterGoldbee and I'll take the first 5 people who message me there.

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 22:28 on Aug 11, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagon
Apr 16, 2003

So, I had a slight change of plans with my Darker Dungeons Rappan Athuk game, and am going to run it as an IRC game instead. Planned times are 7-11pm UTC every other Sunday. No need to show up every week, since a rotating cast works for this. See thread for more info.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeey

Hey, Fate Accelerated, Eclipse Phase style, right now in #uksgt on synirc.

madadric
May 18, 2008

Such a BK.
Dungeon World

Looking to play so drop-in dungeon world over hangouts for a while. It's going to be easy times so stop by #badwrongfun or reply here to find out more.

Heliotrope
Aug 17, 2007

You're fucking subhuman

madadric posted:

Dungeon World

Looking to play so drop-in dungeon world over hangouts for a while. It's going to be easy times so stop by #badwrongfun or reply here to find out more.

I'd be interested in playing.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Sounds fun, there are plenty of classes I want to try.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Seeking female monster for a Skype game of MONSTERHEARTS. Skype [spoiler]MisterGoldbee[/b] as soon as possible. We've had a dropout. Game begins in 40 minutes of this post, approximately 6pm EST.

Captain Walker
Apr 7, 2009

Mother knows best
Listen to your mother
It's a scary world out there
Expressing interest in playing Tenra Bansho Zero over Skype/IRC/Roll20 at some point today. Begging someone else to GM because I'm still trying to figure out these rules.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

We're playing Monster Hearts again in roughly 2 hours (that's 6pm EST/3pm PST). Let me know what's up, same Skype name as previous time.

Almighty Words
Jun 22, 2012

Maybe it's Maybe Lean.
Looking for a player for Fiasco in a about an hour - Almightywords on skype

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

#OctaNe on synIRC RIGHT NOW

siege scorpions, black bart stealin' kegs, and THE SUN NEVER RISES ON THIS PARTY

gg y'all

pre:
[22:49:48] <@OCTANE^METAL^BEER> the day is new. that is, you've been up to see the sunrise. time to tap a new keg
[22:49:52] <@OCTANE^METAL^BEER> but 
[22:49:55] <@OCTANE^METAL^BEER> the keg is FUCKIN GONE
[22:50:00] <@OCTANE^METAL^BEER> WHAT THE poo poo
[22:50:05] <@OCTANE^METAL^BEER> instead there's a note
[22:50:11] <@OCTANE^METAL^BEER> "thanks for the beer, dicklickers"
[22:50:17] <@OCTANE^METAL^BEER> "signed, black bart"
[22:50:32] <@OCTANE^METAL^BEER> and there's a smell of burning rubber and skid marks down the road
what more of a campaign hook do you need

Captain Foo fucked around with this message at 05:25 on Nov 24, 2013

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Hey gang, still looking for players for a 4pm PST playtest of "Spirit of '77". Stick it to the man with car racin', fool punchin', and sucka stompin' action. Luchadors accepted, playing via Skype. Contact MisterGoldbee, we have 2-3 slots.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Gonna run a version of Crisis on Christmas 11am PST today! If you are familiar with FAE or are willing to learn, send me a PM, we're gonna get on Skype and save the holidays! Martians may be involved.

Vitamin P
Nov 19, 2013

Truth is game rigging is more difficult than it looks pls stay ded
Looking for players for NWoD, recruitment here http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3603821

MadRhetoric
Feb 18, 2011

I POSSESS QUESTIONABLE TASTE IN TOUHOU GAMES
Need test subjects for a Pathfinder experiment. Hit me up in #badwrongfun if you're interested.

Mr. Prokosch
Feb 14, 2012

Behold My Magnificence!
I could use some more players for a Dungeon World game with monster playbooks:

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3617071&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=1

https://app.roll20.net/join/354919/qna0qg

Join up now, we play when we have enough.

Dirt Worshipper
Apr 2, 2007

Paralithodes Californiensis
I'm looking for one more player for a Diplomacy PBEM game I'm running. We use anonymous emails and we're playing the Milan variant. Orders are due once a week on Sunday. If you're interested please email evan.bale@gmail.com. Don't respond in thread please, we have a goon playing and I'd like to keep thing anonymous.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

#octane on synirc

right the gently caress now

ELFGAMES AND CROWTRIBE :rock:

real edit :rock:

edit 3: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Captain Foo fucked around with this message at 08:37 on Jun 29, 2014

Mazo Panku
Nov 30, 2013

Do I look like a reasonable man to you, or a peppermint nightmare?
kill puppies for satan.

Tomorrow night, starting around 8 PM Mountain Time, this is obviously a game of high political intrigue and nuanced rules.

PM me here or on Skype, Steam, whatever. I figure we'll keep the campaign short (1-2 games) and hilarious (we are all hilarious people)

Serf
May 5, 2011

At around 7PM Eastern tonight, I'll be running a 13th Age one-shot via Roll20 on Google Hangouts. It's my first time running a game online, so expect me to be learning as we go. If you're experienced, feel free to give me any and all advice. You can contact me via PM or through #13thAge on synirc.

Looking for 5-6 players, and I've gotten 6 3rd-level premades for you to inject with some character. Available classes are:

Barbarian
Bard
Cleric
Dilettante
Sorcerer
Stalwart

First come first serve on these, but if you'd rather bring your own 3rd-level character, feel free.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Looking for 1-2 players for a FATE CORE one shot, Into the Skype via Skype. I'd be up to running it 1:45pm-5pm PST.

The game is INTO THE SKY, a pulp adventure into 1930s tibet. Gangsters, tricksters and mystics all vie for control of Tibet, that magic land. But with fakes, frauds and magic Hindu artifacts, can a bunch of adventurers ever hope to find the fountain of youth?

Fate core is available for Pay-As-You-Like.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Gonna be running another 13th Age one-shot tonight at 7PM EST. I've got three players, could use another 1-2 to round out the team. You can contact me through PMs or at tiredserf@gmail.com. I'll also be on #13thAge on synirc. Pregens are available as well, and the audio is through Skype while the game is on Roll20.

Mr. Maltose
Feb 16, 2011

The Guffless Girlverine
Looking for 3-5 people for a game of ONE LAST JOB, the game of heists and resentment, tonight around 9~10pm CT on Roll20. Shoot me a PM or drop a line at anthologycomics at gmail dot com if you're interested. All necessary paperwork will be provided.

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
What:
I'll be running games of Microlite20, either as one-shots or as a longer campaign depending on interest.

Primary link: http://www.retroroleplaying.com/content/microlite20-rpg-collection
Direct to the pdf: http://www.mediafire.com/file/sqhla8ekwaek3re/Microlite20-RPG-Collection-2012-Volume-I.pdf
The Basic rules start at page 28

Alternate link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByqH16wH7lX1OGJYUTU1UzdDTEU/edit?usp=sharing
This is slice of the larger Microlite20 document that I pulled to just include the core rules, equipment lists and spell lists

Who:
I'm looking for 2-4 players. I'm very new at this tabletop RPG thing but I'm eager to learn and willing to adjust.

Where:
Roll20. Contact me via PMs or at gradenko2000 at gmail dot com for details

When:
Every 0500 GMT to 0800 GMT, and again from 1400 GMT to 1700 GMT on weekdays. Weekends will need scheduling.

I'm on the GMT+8 timezone and work nights, so 0500-0800 is my early afternoon free time and 1400-1700 is during my lunch break at work (no voice, chat only)

gradenko_2000 fucked around with this message at 06:40 on Sep 4, 2014

madadric
May 18, 2008

Such a BK.
I'm looking for 3-4 players to learn and play Gnome7's new dungeon world hack Fellowship with. I'm happy to run or play it, though I'm still reading so there may be some fumbling if I run it. I'm happy to play on hangouts, skype, irc, or roll20.

If you are interested in playing for 2-4 hours starting an hour or 2 from now, PM me, email me at madadric (at) gmail dot com, or message madadric on synirc

CountingWizard
Jul 6, 2004
I've got room for many more players, we're going to try moving to Fridays and are running a game tomorrow (Friday 10/10/2014) in D&D 0e Planet Eris Campaign: Palace of the Vampire Queen. It's great fun, uses real dice, real paper, and is truly old-school. The rules are simple, you just need to create an easy to use character sheet and then roll what I say to roll. If you are interested, bring your imagination and skype.

Campaign Link
Join Link

The group size varies from 6 to 15 people per session.

The game is from 5pm until 10pm or later Central US. Actual adventure doesn't start until 6pm, and remains open to anyone who stops by once it is underway.

First Action Report posted:

The group arrived in Stilttown off the southern coast of the fog shrouded Isle of Baalor. They embarked on a journey across the island to the ancient palace nestled in the mountains. The party arrived without incident and climbed the southern tower of the palace, after which they descended into its depths.

Kratun fell through a rotting section of the floor, but was fortunate not to sustain major injuries. The group then came upon a large iron, locked door, chained shut on the outside, and while they were distracted by this new obstacle they were ambushed by three barefooted seamen, wearing blue turbans and red scarves. Although surprised, the group quickly recovered their equilibrium and dispatched the bandits. The group returned to investigate what lay beyond the door, and saw a dark hallway; they also heard the pitter patter and scraping of what could only be assumed to be rats.

The group descended further down the tower and entered a wooden door into a large steamy cavern filled with bubbling mud. Kratun spotted eggs on one of the several islands in the mud, and shot it with their crossbow; the egg was crushed in and completely collapsed, but a mewling baby goblin emerged and attacked him. The group was not surprised when a massive corpulent goblin emerged from the deeper parts of the mud to protect its spawn. After intense fighting, Silo the Cleric had been knifed and shot at several times by well-intentioned party members, and fell to his wounds. Fortunately, the group was able to slay the grotesque beast and its offspring before more were able to hatch; setting fire to the she-goblin's clutch. Upon dragging the massive carcass of the she-goblin out of the mud, they sliced open its belly and the bones of several adventurers spilled out along with a pile of gore-covered gold.

The group then returned the way they came, noticing that the tower descended even further down, but deciding to leave the palace and return to Stilttown. They took the unconscious Silo with them, and he was able to recover after a few days rest.

CountingWizard fucked around with this message at 22:46 on Oct 9, 2014

Probe 17
Jul 27, 2014

Red Rain is coming down

Red Rain
Edit: Ignore me, wrong thread.

CountingWizard
Jul 6, 2004
I'm running another OD&D game tomorrow 10/5/2014 from 12pm to about 6pm CST. This will be using a different module, but my players have been asking to run some extra games.

Campaign Link
Join Link

Kassoon
Nov 16, 2005

gonna hit you with his cockatrice
I'm looking for some players for a D&D 5e Eberron game, played weekly, time TBD. Probably roll20, but we'll see.

I've setup a thread here for some easier org: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3675700

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

I have some freetime and I'd like to give Shadowrun 5e or any of the 40k rpgs a shot so if anyone needs a complete newbie to either system to fill a hole shoot me an email at jzurcher89 @ gmail. I own the Shadowrun 5e and Rogue Trader books so I'm not all the way clueless, just mostly clueless.

Redeye Flight
Mar 26, 2010

God, I'm so tired. What the hell did I post last night?
I'd really, really like to give 13th Age a try. I'd prefer a campaign but a one-shot would be just fine. I just want to see if I actually enjoy it as much as the podcasts and reading the lore and mechanics have made me think I will.

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

It has been too long since I last gamed. This Friday evening, starting at 5pm PST/8pm EST/1am GMT, I'd like to run a game of John Harper's One-Page RPG Lasers & Feelings on the synIRC. Looking for 2-4 players who can stay for 3-4 hours for lighthearted, TOS Trek-style Space Adventure. Anyone interested can throw me a PM or shoot me an email at my Gmail address, which is my SA user name with no space.

You are the crew of the interstellar scout ship Raptor.Your mission is to explore uncharted regions of space, deal with aliens both friendly and deadly, and defend the consortium worlds against space dangers. Captain Darcy has been overcome by the strange psychic entity known as Something Else, leaving you to fend for yourselves while he recovers in a medical pod.

Cancelled.

Galaga Galaxian fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Nov 14, 2014

ijyt
Apr 10, 2012

So me and friend would love to play a game, but we've never been able to find a group so we'd be going in completely new towards this. My friend would prefer a game of Only War/Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader but really anything is fine. I've personally always wanted to try Shadowrun.

Samuel
Nov 5, 2011
I'd like to join up for dork hooresy, still offering?

Len
Jan 21, 2008

Pouches, bandages, shoulderpad, cyber-eye...

Bitchin'!

ijyt posted:

So me and friend would love to play a game, but we've never been able to find a group so we'd be going in completely new towards this. My friend would prefer a game of Only War/Dark Heresy/Rogue Trader but really anything is fine. I've personally always wanted to try Shadowrun.

If anyone would be willing to run something like this I would be down for literally any of the systems in this post.

Golden Bee
Dec 24, 2009

Full! Feel free to watch.Got nothing to do the day before Christmas? Why not play some Monster Hearts?

Who will be unwrapping their presents alone? Who's been nice and gets to get naughty? Who's gonna be killed by a vengeful spirit of Saturnia?

A very Monsterhearts X-mas! Sign up now!

1pm PST, 4pm EST.

Golden Bee fucked around with this message at 21:35 on Dec 24, 2014

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
If anyone's interested, I'd like to try running D&D Next tomorrow, Jan 10 2015, at 0600 GMT for long as it stays interesting. This'll just be a oneshot, probably a straight-up dungeon crawl to get familiar with the mechanics. I can be contacted at gradenko2000 @ gmail or through PMs. We'll be using roll20 and Skype.

THE PENETRATOR
Jul 27, 2014

by Lowtax
how do i join a play by post game

Galaga Galaxian
Apr 23, 2009

What a childish tactic!
Don't you think you should put more thought into your battleplan?!

You got to this thread and book mark it. Then you keep an eye on it, until you see someone recruiting for a PbP that interests you. They'll post a link to a recruitment thread. You go there, follow his instructiosn, and hope you get picked. Then the game dies in less than two weeks and you feel sad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
I'd like to give D&D 5th Edition another shot, and will host a game through roll20/Skype on Sunday, Jan 18 2015, 1:00 PM GMT (8:00 AM Eastern). I'm targeting to let it run for 2-3 hours. Since I plan on making this a oneshot, I will try to keep the story self-contained and concluded as much as possible.

Beginners are welcome. If you don't/can't make your own character yet, we can go through character creation together, although do try to have a character concept in mind.

Premise: the characters are professionals hired out as "troubleshooters" to help address problem areas in a fledgeling republic.

Houserules I am planning to implement:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1uIDADInKBXoMJ2mcs7kddcDKZXFVrjdwINOq9CZ_lpo/edit?usp=sharing

Other useful resources

Condensed rules: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByqH16wH7lX1YmlILUtDMHlRckk/view?usp=sharing

Reference guide for in-combat actions: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByqH16wH7lX1cmNocW1WM1QxNXM/view?usp=sharing

Spell list: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByqH16wH7lX1Wk56Q3lhR1luNmM/view?usp=sharing

I can be reached via PMs or through gradenko2000 @ gmail