Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

As a connoisseur of terrible art I recognize this style immediately. I'm pretty sure the artist is mid 30s by now and this fat pony image is infact an improvement :nws: http://i.imgur.com/WtYRZzj.png Also he loves jesus: http://i.imgur.com/UUTtELN.png

Digging that up made me realize how full my "lovely art" folder is, here are some mostly SFW samples collected over the past years: http://imgur.com/a/O0xAV

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
in the weird because of being baffling category we have this:

it's a wyvern, from kingdom hearts, but with the addition of a scarf

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

Whole Gallery: http://az05df.deviantart.com/gallery/11909375

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag
Pokemon as King of Fighters characters.

If you can recognize the corresponding reference, then good job for knowing I guess?

You can find the rest here: http://runde.deviantart.com/gallery/

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

stegoceras
Oct 21, 2011

Numb's no good, but it sure beats the hurt
I'm trying to decide which one has the most ridiculous expression, but there are so many. Probably the Charizard holding the tiger plush. Or the Vulpix.

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

My favorite part of this is the little Spinarak head poking out of the back row, because everyone else in the crowd had to be drawn as a super-badass-coolguy Pokemon, and then he's just reppin' a crappy Bug-type nobody ever uses. You go, Spinarak Guy.

EDIT: Oh, poo poo, I missed the Munchlax! I hope in the real world that was just some random fat kid nobody really knew.

Adeline Weishaupt
Oct 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Oh god, I'm having flashbacks to the sad fat dragon-pokemon-girl that that one dude created.

fleshy echidna
Apr 11, 2010

Holy poo poo I think I camped out in that building once in S.T.A.L.K.E.R.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

2020 is the year of linux on the desktop, bro
Fun Shoe

Suspicious Dish has a new favorite as of 08:02 on Dec 26, 2013

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug
What the gently caress is happening in that center-left panel? Is that a robo-gina?

HorseRenoir has a new favorite as of 08:07 on Dec 26, 2013

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
Whoops, I genuinely didn't see it. I edited it out. Here, have something else as a replacement.

Heresiarch
Oct 6, 2005

Literature is not exhaustible, for the sufficient and simple reason that no single book is. A book is not an isolated being: it is a relationship, an axis of innumerable relationships.

IIRC from some old "crazy fandom poo poo" thread, there's a bunch of these photoedits for different years, and there's also the original photos to go with them for bonus embarrassment by proxy.

No, I don't have them.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Heresiarch posted:

IIRC from some old "crazy fandom poo poo" thread, there's a bunch of these photoedits for different years, and there's also the original photos to go with them for bonus embarrassment by proxy.

No, I don't have them.

SUICUNE
WILF

QueenOfMistakes
Feb 22, 2007

Kittens are tasty.

crowfeathers posted:

SUICUNE
WILF

I can smell the autism from here.

dungeon cousin
Nov 26, 2012

woop woop
loop loop

crowfeathers posted:

SUICUNE
WILF

Oh :stare: so the Charizard with the bow holding the its Charizard babies isn't actually a girl.

Kavak
Aug 23, 2009

QueenOfMistakes posted:

I can smell the autism from here.

Yeah, I think some of those kids are actually disabled.

Also, anyone know where they're from? That house looks suspiciously like my uncle's in rural Ireland.

Non-EuclideanCat
Nov 9, 2009

Seriously? Nearly 400 pokemon existed in 2005, and they have 4 Charizards and 2 Charmeleons?

Orcs and Ostriches
Aug 26, 2010

The Great Twist

The early 2000's version of Aspergers.jpg?

theironjef
Aug 11, 2009

The archmage of unexpected stinks.

Non-EuclideanCat posted:

Seriously? Nearly 400 pokemon existed in 2005, and they have 4 Charizards and 2 Charmeleons?

I'm guessing the asked that crew to list their favorite. Charizard is just pretty popular. Also is the blue Charizard a different pokemon? That would validate my theory, since that means one of those oddballs requested a color shift.

Chorocojo
Sep 25, 2005

Legendary Enchantment Creature -- Bird God

theironjef posted:

I'm guessing the asked that crew to list their favorite. Charizard is just pretty popular. Also is the blue Charizard a different pokemon? That would validate my theory, since that means one of those oddballs requested a color shift.

Not only is it not another Pokémon, Charizard's normal alternate color is black.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Kavak posted:

Yeah, I think some of those kids are actually disabled.

Also, anyone know where they're from? That house looks suspiciously like my uncle's in rural Ireland.

The artist's website is still up, and it's in Czech. So probably somewhere around there?

Opinion Haver
Apr 9, 2007

crowfeathers posted:

SUICUNE
WILF

For a second I thought it said SUICUNE W/LF and thought there was some kind of bizarre Pokemon/politics crossover.

Trig Discipline
Jun 3, 2008

Please leave the room if you think this might offend you.
Grimey Drawer
Yeah laugh all you want, but I bet all kinds of hot nasty sex happens at Pokemon Camp. Well, nasty, anyway.

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe
Fire types would never be the kind to get it on. That's mostly earth and water types.

Heavy Lobster
Oct 24, 2010

:gowron::m10:
Wait wait wait, Suicune Wulf - I remember a goon in another thread had known him when he went to a community college and had a really terrible story or two to tell. I don't know how I'd track that down again since it was in some megathread that might've gotten shut down by now, but this guy definitely has a history.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Heavy Lobster posted:

Wait wait wait, Suicune Wulf - I remember a goon in another thread had known him when he went to a community college and had a really terrible story or two to tell. I don't know how I'd track that down again since it was in some megathread that might've gotten shut down by now, but this guy definitely has a history.

Well, this one's a woman. I'm guessing Suicune is a pretty popular Pokemon?

Anyway her site has a bunch of pokemon art.

Calico Heart
Mar 22, 2012

"wich the worst part was what troll face did to sonic's corpse after words wich was rape it. at that point i looked away"

Yes! Spinarak guy is a regular and not just some guy who showed up once!

I don't know why but that makes me happy. Also the fact that Suicine Wolf was clothed in the last pokepicture and not in this one leads me to... Scary ideas.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Calico Heart posted:

Yes! Spinarak guy is a regular and not just some guy who showed up once!

I don't know why but that makes me happy. Also the fact that Suicine Wolf was clothed in the last pokepicture and not in this one leads me to... Scary ideas.

I'm with you, I fuckin love in the group who just wants to be Charizard there's one dude who's all 'nah Spinarak is me', not even the second form that actually looks like a cool spider monster, fuckin Spinarak.

cobalt impurity
Apr 23, 2010

I hope he didn't care about that pizza.

Man, that latias and celebi really don't wanna be there.

I'm kind of curious why that mightyena has cheeses for ears, but it's probably just being ~*ºrandomº*~

sturgeon general
Jun 27, 2005

Smells like sushi.

crowfeathers posted:

The artist's website is still up, and it's in Czech. So probably somewhere around there?

Makes sense, the farmhouse to the right reminds me of the ones in Chernarus (Arma 2/DayZ area modeled after part of the Czech Republic).

Zoig
Oct 31, 2010

quote:

good lord, this picture is silly in so many ways. The Charmander with hair is the silliest looking thing, and that dragonite in the background looks really disappointed.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

There's 71 pages of this stuff.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag
It's such a crime to not post the whole thing (in one link of course), or at least tell us who the author is.

Reverse GIS isn't getting me anything either :(

Thwack! has a new favorite as of 04:19 on Dec 27, 2013

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

I'm a sucker for Ed, Edd, and Eddy fanart, so I need to read this.

I need to find the fan video where Eddy's brother has to leave his pregnant girlfriend behind while he moves away with his family. Surprisingly, the animation is pretty well done.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Thwack! posted:

It's such a crime to not post the whole thing (in one link of course), or at least tell us who the author is.
KEVEDD

She has a link to her tumblr about the book on her DA account:
http://c2ndy2c1d.tumblr.com/post/62080366845/review-of-the-kevedd-fanbook-proof-copy-the-link

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

You're going to have to stay after class with Vegeta, prince of all saiyans and cross dressing math teacher

Suspicious Dish
Sep 24, 2011

Fun Shoe

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

That loving Sned posted:

I need to find the fan video where Eddy's brother has to leave his pregnant girlfriend behind while he moves away with his family. Surprisingly, the animation is pretty well done.

I remembered seeing this and had to go dig it up again when you mentioned it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8nqghjZejs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
In a similar vein, the creepypasta about the 'Lost' Ed, Edd n Eddy 'Purgatory' episode is an interesting read.
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Ed,_Edd_n_Eddy_Lost_Episode

• Locked thread