Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

Alright fine, I'll take the plunge on another Steam EA game because why the hell not. I look forward to dying several painful deaths, most likely at the hands of goons.

Is there in game VoIP or is chat the only way to communicate?

Think I'll do the opposite of what I did with Minecraft and try to figure everything out without looking at a wiki. This is not going to go well, I can already tell.

e: Trip report.

Spawned into the LLJK server around dusk in a deserted town that looked like it had been nuked. Outside the building I was in there were slews of zombies who hadn't yet noticed me. Looked around the building for supplies, but someone had obviously already cleared it out. Decided it would be best to get out of town before nightfall. North on the map appeared to be greener, and thus I hoped friendlier, so I headed that way.

Rummaged through trash bags and the occasional oven surrounding ruined houses in the wasteland until finally, sometime around morning, I crossed into an area with green grass. I wandered around a few abandoned cabins searching for supplies and was rewarded with a couple cans of spam and a few glass jars that I filled with water at a nearby lake. Decided to see if I could punch a tree down a la Minecraft and found that I could! However I couldn't seem to figure out how to craft anything worthwhile with it besides wooden blocks, so I moved on from cabin to cabin hoping to find a weapon.

Around dusk that day, I ran across some dude named Skyline building a fortified bunker with a spiked moat near another lake. Assuring him that I was friendly and would contribute my wood to his base, I approached right as night fell. Soon we were both busy fighting off the horde of zombies that had appeared (me with my fists, him with a crowbar), and while he never said anything to me he didn't seem to mind that I was there. I certainly wasn't a threat.

When the zombies were finally beaten back and I had begun to help line his pit with some spikes that I'd found earlier (figured I had to pull my own weight), his friend showed up and immediately plugged six rounds into my chest.

Alas, I was right. Death by goon is what lay in store for me from the very beginning. Back to the wasteland.

kedo fucked around with this message at 00:54 on Dec 27, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum

kedo posted:

Alright fine, I'll take the plunge on another Steam EA game because why the hell not. I look forward to dying several painful deaths, most likely at the hands of goons.

Is there in game VoIP or is chat the only way to communicate?

Think I'll do the opposite of what I did with Minecraft and try to figure everything out without looking at a wiki. This is not going to go well, I can already tell.

I remember one of their selling points being "You won't need a wiki for the crafting system."

Sure, gas can, sure. (Most things can be got with trial and exploration)

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

Evilreaver posted:

I remember one of their selling points being "You won't need a wiki for the crafting system."

Sure, gas can, sure. (Most things can be got with trial and exploration)

Haha, yeah, I haven't figured out how to craft poo poo yet except for ingots and blocks. I feel like I'm close to figuring out how to create an actual weapon (metal pipes seem like progress!) but I really have no idea. I'm still beating poo poo with my hands.

Also goons, if you see some dude named kedo around your base, please don't kill me. I wish you no ill will! I will share my :airquote:wood:airquote: with you.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

kedo posted:

Haha, yeah, I haven't figured out how to craft poo poo yet except for ingots and blocks. I feel like I'm close to figuring out how to create an actual weapon (metal pipes seem like progress!) but I really have no idea. I'm still beating poo poo with my hands.

Also goons, if you see some dude named kedo around your base, please don't kill me. I wish you no ill will! I will share my :airquote:wood:airquote: with you.

Wood->planks->plywood->sticks->tools

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I didn't see this in the OP: what can be expected to be added to this game down the line?

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

Evilreaver posted:

Wood->planks->plywood->sticks->tools

See, this is a problem I have with game logic sometimes. Sure this probably makes sense to some developer who has never built anything before, but how does plywood get made into tools? That makes no sense. Oh well.

Trip report #2:

After spawning in the wasteland I once again headed for greener pastures if for no other reason than water is vital to survival and there are few lakes in the wasteland. Along the way I passed a couple of abandoned buildings that some enterprising survivors had fortified, but my recent death made me wary and I didn't attempt to make contact. One very clearly had someone at work inside as I could hear him sawing and hammering and occasionally shooting a wandering zombie, but I left him to his devices.

However I was in luck - shortly after leaving the wasteland I found an abandoned backpack in the middle of the woods that contained a pistol in relatively good repair, and one clip of ammo. I also discovered that punching small bushes (instead of trees) yielded sticks, which appeared to do slightly more damage to the undead than my fists. So I found myself surprisingly well armed compared to my previous attempt at survival. Sadly ammo goes fast, and I soon learned that it takes two well aimed headshots with a pistol to take down your average zed. Before I knew it, my ammo clip was entirely depleted.

I noticed Skyline making some comments in chat and so I took the opportunity to tell him his buddy was a jerk. He apologized on behalf of his friend, and since he was soon logging off, told me I could have my pick of his supplies if I could remember where his stronghold was located.

I'd made note on my map previously (I'll admit I was looking for revenge}, so I was easily able to find the small shelter right as Skyline logged off.

Despite Skyline and his dick-faced companion's efforts, the base was poorly suited as a permanent stronghold. The wooden walls lacked strength, and while the moat was fully lined with sharpened sticks, they broke easily and needed frequent replacement. I wouldn't claim this base as my own, but would take what I needed before venturing out once more. Perhaps an existing structure would be a better place to make a last stand?

Danith
May 20, 2006
I've lurked here for years
hey mr. op I could start a server on my VPS for you if you wanted (And it works on linux and/or mono.) and give you admin.. if it helps any since I just bought the game

Trip report of my first game - punched a tree with my hands and it broke and killed me when it fell down. Game of the year

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

-MOST AMMUNITION EXPENDED ON CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT
-WORST KDR VS CIVILIANS 2015-PRESENT

Hopped on the lljk hideout immediately after installing, there were a couple guys with guns standing near where I spawned. After I awkwardly stood on a cactus while saying "hi" one of them just said "follow us, no questions" and so off I went with them into a town. Come nightfall we were joined by a couple other survivors and we spent the night in a house blasting zombies with shotguns, and then we trekked off to a gas station where I almost got blown up when we exploded the gas pumps. We crossed a bridge that started collapsing under us, then night fell again and I died to zombies on an open road as we got swarmed. After respawning I headed to a safehouse marker on the top of a tall hill and fortified the hilltop where someone had dropped a bed. On my way up the hill I noticed tunnels into the hill and sure enough that night the zombies entered the tunnels to resume attempting to collapse the hill to get me down.

This game is way too much fun.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
So is there any variety to the zombies at all? I want to play another survival game but all these zombie games disappoint me from the start since you're fighting against the most boring enemy imaginable. I mean one shambling horde is dealt with more or less the same way as the next.

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

Internet Kraken posted:

So is there any variety to the zombies at all? I want to play another survival game but all these zombie games disappoint me from the start since you're fighting against the most boring enemy imaginable. I mean one shambling horde is dealt with more or less the same way as the next.

Some zombies are faster than others, some take more bullets to kill.

BlueDestiny
Jun 18, 2011

Mega deal with it

I think there are acid spitting and wall-climbing zombies too.

Duck_King
Sep 5, 2003

leader.bmp
Yeah, there are spider zombies, which have gangly limbs and can scale walls, brute zombies which take a bit more to bring down, and dog zombies, which are quick, scary fuckers.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Well at least there's some gameplay variation, but I still think I'm gonna sit on this for now. Maybe its just me but I'm really sick of zombies being to goto enemy in survival games. I get that recently they are all trying to capture the feeling of Day Z, but they're just so drat boring. I mean there are tons of monsters that could bring about an apocalyptic scenario but everyone just uses zombies which shamble around. I think if a survival game really wanted to make me feel stressed out it would have me trying to survive against something I haven't fought in games a dozen times before.

Then again I'm probably not the target audience for these kind of games since I lack a group of gaming friends to play it with.

tehsid
Dec 24, 2007

Nobility is sadly overrated.

Internet Kraken posted:

Well at least there's some gameplay variation, but I still think I'm gonna sit on this for now. Maybe its just me but I'm really sick of zombies being to goto enemy in survival games. I get that recently they are all trying to capture the feeling of Day Z, but they're just so drat boring. I mean there are tons of monsters that could bring about an apocalyptic scenario but everyone just uses zombies which shamble around. I think if a survival game really wanted to make me feel stressed out it would have me trying to survive against something I haven't fought in games a dozen times before.

Then again I'm probably not the target audience for these kind of games since I lack a group of gaming friends to play it with.

Zombies in this, and the dog variants and so on, are rather bloody freaky. Come night time they are brutal. They're often very fast, some have ranged attacks and can really catch you out. Also flying mutant bee's/fly's. They loving suck.

I get why you're waiting though. I personally love me some zombie games. I don't know what it is, but I'm a sucker and that's fine, but there have been so many bad ones of late, that its really ruining what could be a really cool aspect to a survival game.

At least in early DayZ, the zombies were just the catalyst for human interaction, which is what made it so much fun.

Philosopher King
Oct 25, 2006
This game suffers from the whole "I don't spend over $20 on a AAA game let alone one that isn't even out of alpha" thing.

However, if the game ever goes up on daily or flash for under 20 I'll definitely buy it.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2886637&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=410#post423640034 This is making an extremely strong case that $30 would be money well spent.

Philosopher King fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Dec 27, 2013

Jimby Nougats
May 6, 2009

I've never played Minecraft so this game is pretty bizarre to me. I've had fun watching 10 goons or whoever run around this gigantic brick factor tower in the desert. Some goons were chopping down the walls and raining bricks on people and murdering them. The only success I've had is figuring out how to combine scrap metal into walls, and also jumping up and using spare bricks and other square poo poo to make an awful vertical 1x1x1 tower.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
Winding down, I felt I got my entertainment's worth, even if my laptop tried to rebel every step of the way.

Everybody had fun, trying to lead people on scavenging hunts only for everyone to scatter once we actually reached town was a bit humorous. Especially when night fell and my attempts to get them out of there was drowned out by "OH GOD HELP ME" and "HOW DO I HEAL" and general panic.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
Alrighty, major bug/grief thing found- if you break into someone's house and use their sleeping roll (or bring your own), you've basically got a permanent free ride in, and they can't kick you out.

That's a big deal. My house (dead center of Diersville on the OP's server, you can't miss it) was basically contaminated by a griefer like this, we had to build a spawn trap. He'd spawn there even after the bedroll was gone, and we had to put someone on "Kill Pendant" duty.

VVV I had been playing for 6 hours at that point, time I'd moved on, anyway.

E: I was trying to undermine and collapse a house, and you put a stop to that, you jerk :mad:

Evilreaver fucked around with this message at 07:08 on Dec 27, 2013

Pendent
Nov 16, 2011

The bonds of blood transcend all others.
But no blood runs stronger than that of Sanguinius
Grimey Drawer

Evilreaver posted:

Alrighty, major bug/grief thing found- if you break into someone's house and use their sleeping roll (or bring your own), you've basically got a permanent free ride in, and they can't kick you out.

That's a big deal. My house (dead center of Diersville on the OP's server, you can't miss it) was basically contaminated by a griefer like this, we had to build a spawn trap. He'd spawn there even after the bedroll was gone, and we had to put someone on "Kill Pendant" duty.

I actually couldn't change my spawn while I was dead for some reason. After a while I just started rolling with it even after I was able to escape but they really need to work on the spawning mechanics. Hopefully I didn't ruin things too terribly for you.

Pendent fucked around with this message at 07:03 on Dec 27, 2013

moron izzard
Nov 17, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Philosopher King posted:

This game suffers from the whole "I don't spend over $20 on a AAA game let alone one that isn't even out of alpha" thing.

However, if the game ever goes up on daily or flash for under 20 I'll definitely buy it.

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=2886637&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=410#post423640034 This is making an extremely strong case that $30 would be money well spent.

It probably won't get down until it hits beta (the non-sale prices match the backer reward levels for alpha access - beta access was $25)

ScienceAndMusic
Feb 16, 2012

CANNOT STOP SHITPOSTING FOR FIVE MINUTES
The one thing I don't get is how this game really "lasts". It seems like servers should be reset every week or so. But there needs to be an end-game or something forcing a server to restart otherwise all the resources get used and it just becomes one giant wasteland and as it stands, a fresh server is so much more fun to play on than a few day old one even.

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum

ScienceAndMusic posted:

The one thing I don't get is how this game really "lasts". It seems like servers should be reset every week or so. But there needs to be an end-game or something forcing a server to restart otherwise all the resources get used and it just becomes one giant wasteland and as it stands, a fresh server is so much more fun to play on than a few day old one even.

I'd have to agree. Games shouldn't last more than 30-50 hours tops before a restart, if played actively.

I'm really looking forward to the world builder, when it comes.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS
So tonight was definitely fun. I think i'm going to spend some time mass-crafting TNT for goons, since that whole effort to destroy that building was utterly hilarious.

I'll stash it in our super secret hideout once it's done.

There's definitely a meta-game to world generation. As a world gets depleted you have to look at alternate methods of getting loot. The way I see it, that initial scavenging rush is just that, it's a rush for materials to see who has an edge. After that point you have to start looking at building traps and finding clever ways to murder zombies for their loot drops.

Then again I can just recreate the world every week or two if people want. It's up to you all really.

The procedural/Minecraft style world generator will also be a great addition to the game, since you can create a custom world. Really want to see some of the crazy poo poo people make. Like a map that is nothing but a huge multi-mile city. Or miles of frozen tundra. :v:

Edit: Also, have some pictures of our early adventures into the world of things blowing the gently caress up. In this case, a huge metal pillar that was scrapped.

Also, cross-posting from the griefing thread. Two pictures of Sankis doing his thing with explosives, which never stopped being hilarious.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 08:08 on Dec 27, 2013

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Tonight was hilarious. I had so much fun blowing poo poo up.

Basically, we went into the factory looking for some of the better loot to assist in our legitimate base building. We didn't find any so I started to chip away at that huge pipe. Eventually we knock it down and get a poo poo ton of scrap metal, a legitimately very useful resource. A few minutes later I find an oil barrel and decide to start blowing up stuff. Through the magic of ~alpha bugs~ exploding explosives seems to randomly multiply them so I end up with a ton.

Everyone else got kinda bored with the factory and wandered off north to build a base. Myself and another guy, 1v1 something or other, stayed behind hitting random pillars with pickaxes and blowing up more oil barrels. Like an hour and a half later mumble realizes I'm still at the factory blowing poo poo up so everyone else arrives to help, Archonex in particular bringing a load of TNT. By this point, only a shell of factory remains but that's still a lot of factory. I don't have a before picture, but here's one before the others arrived:

the physics engine is pretty good for what it is so far, but is definitely not complete. The upper part floated for a good while before we figured out how to drop it. Seems that weight is more important than gravity right now.

Toward the end, I'm working on taking down the other side of the building while others hole up against the horde.

Drakenel
Dec 2, 2008

The glow is a guide, my friend. Though it falls to you to avert catastrophe, you will never fight alone.
So are we going through with a server reset? If so, I do have a few ideas on Goonbase. Perhaps it'd be better with a PGS thread to talk about it though.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS
It's not that hard to get self sufficient really. So I guess it's up to everyone whether they want to experience that early wipe rush for resources again.

That being said, I may be a bit biased, given what I just made.

Some people make dinky little spikes to impale enemies when they fall inside. Real spergs carve the entire tops of trees into a spike, and then slowly lug them into a pit to create the most :black101: death trap ever.

Pungi pit of doom? More like fungi pit of doom, am I right? :smug:

The best part is that aside from it being a free source of loot drops from zombies that takes no ammo to constantly get, both animals and (somehow, already) pubbies keep falling in the thing and dying. Meaning I have a free source of food and other people's loot! Plus all it takes is one swan dive into the pit with a horde chasing me and the area is clear for most of the rest of the night.

I think I could up my pubbie kill rate if I removed the torches from the pit edge too. If I did that they couldn't see the thing at night before they sprinted into it. The best part is that I put it at the old base that all the pubbies like to set themselves up in due to it being so pretty. It's gotten some unsavory reactions so far.

Alternatively, maybe I can find a way to put a weak floor over top of it, so that it collapses when people walk over it. :unsmigghh:

Edit: Also, those spikes are so big that they're two tiles tall. Those screenshots don't do the size of them justice.

Archonex fucked around with this message at 16:16 on Dec 27, 2013

klapman
Aug 27, 2012

this char is good
Well, Archonex's post in the griefing thread got me to take the plunge on this one. Looking forward to causing some water physics fueled misery! :v:

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

At some point after a map reset we ought to all hole up in the factory and rig it to explode, and then fend off zombies until they manage to break in. Then detonate the factory. :black101:

Danith
May 20, 2006
I've lurked here for years
I am so bad at this game. I chopped down a bunch of trees and went on a hill thinking I could hole up in a cube/cabin for the night. Nope, zombies came in and murdered me :| Maybe I'll try the goon server and try to survive with goons.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
I just bought this and will be playing when I get off work. Is there a Mumble being used, or could we pick a goon mumble to hang out in? I know Troll has pretty much invited anyone to use the Camping The Stairs mumble if there isn't another one you guys are interested in using. If my experiences with games like this are any indication, it will be a lot more fun coordinating a bit.

Also, is there an in-game voice function? The most fun thing is hearing people over the mic go insane at you as you are killing them.

eonwe fucked around with this message at 17:22 on Dec 27, 2013

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

Danith posted:

I am so bad at this game. I chopped down a bunch of trees and went on a hill thinking I could hole up in a cube/cabin for the night. Nope, zombies came in and murdered me :| Maybe I'll try the goon server and try to survive with goons.

You should really do this. Last night was hilariously awesome.

Trip report 3:

With my new haul of supplies safely tucked away in the no-drop part of my inventory, I decided to head into town to see if I could fare any better there. The woods surely have fewer zombies wandering around during the day, but they seem to find you no matter where you are at night. Also the woods are home to terrifyingly large mutant wasps that deliver a hell of a sting and are a pain to kill.

So the idea of being in a town with more readily accessible supplies seemed like a good idea. I headed into Diersville.

I reached the outskirts of town at dusk, and hearing the angry wails of hundreds of zombies and far off gunshots, I picked the first solid looking house to hole up in. It turned out to be a fairly standard brick affair at the south west corner of town.

The building lacked any sort of fortification, so perhaps it wasn't the best choice (the next morning I would discover the house next door already had boarded windows and the door partially blocked :doh:), but it was more or less empty except for the remains of the previous tenant.

I blocked the doors with stone, but of course that just meant the zombies started coming in through the windows.

After plugging the first intruder with my new shotgun, I decided to take some basic precautionary steps until I'd have a chance to create better fortifications in the daylight.

Despite my efforts, it was still a frantic evening. After being pushed out of the first and second floors and into the attic, I came to the startling realization that zombies can climb ladders.

But I survived. The next morning I went about fortifying my little house. My plan was to begin excavating a mine in the center of the living room which would supply me with much needed metal and stone and would eventually become a more permanent and zombie-proof residence. However in the mean time I needed to keep the bitey fuckers out of my hair at night.

The evening zombie rush started off simply enough, with only a dog getting through a small hole I had forgotten to plug with stone,

but I soon encountered a new problem - since I had boarded up my windows, the zombies decided it'd be easier to just claw their way straight through the loving brick. Panicking as I blasted a large group through the new hole I barely noticed as a player spawned directly in front of me and died on some spikes I had placed.

What the gently caress? I had no clue who this guy was, but hearing another large group of zombies beginning to claw their way through the wall behind me, I quickly apologized for his death and handed him a sledgehammer and pistol. He must have understood our precarious situation, and we quickly set to work fending off the horde.

Day came, and with it news from goons elsewhere on the server who suggested we get on mumble. I did so and was greeted with a friendly goon saying, "Oh you're a goon? We were just about to come and raid you."

And you guys know how the rest of the evening went:

:patriot:

kedo fucked around with this message at 17:39 on Dec 27, 2013

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

We oughta keep a list somewhere so we know who's a goon and who isn't. I think it goes without saying but if you see YellerBill or some variant thereof ("A Very YellerBill Christmas") then that's obviously me.

Teratrain
Aug 23, 2007
Waiting for Godot
Geez, I'm in the "I don't spend over $20 on a AAA game let alone one that isn't even out of alpha" camp and I'm starting to think I want to go all-out on this one.

I've already spent too much on the Steam sales lately. :gonk:

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

Enallyniv posted:

Geez, I'm in the "I don't spend over $20 on a AAA game let alone one that isn't even out of alpha" camp and I'm starting to think I want to go all-out on this one.

I've already spent too much on the Steam sales lately. :gonk:

It's still really rough around the edges, so take everything great about it with a grain of salt. It runs pretty smoothly on my machine, but others last night were talking about lag / FPS problems. The netcode isn't great, and half the time you can't be sure if people in your group have stopped following you or are lagged out or whatever. Zombie movement is real retarded looking and unnatural, a lot like Day Z, there are bugs galore, etc.

But it's still fun. I got my $29 worth. Sadly Archonex's server appears to be down this morning, so I can't go and see his zombie death machine :(

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

kedo posted:

It's still really rough around the edges, so take everything great about it with a grain of salt. It runs pretty smoothly on my machine, but others last night were talking about lag / FPS problems. The netcode isn't great, and half the time you can't be sure if people in your group have stopped following you or are lagged out or whatever. Zombie movement is real retarded looking and unnatural, a lot like Day Z, there are bugs galore, etc.

But it's still fun. I got my $29 worth. Sadly Archonex's server appears to be down this morning, so I can't go and see his zombie death machine :(

This is Stagger, i really want us to create a safehouse that we can keep for the long term. I am tired of packing poo poo up constantly.

E: yeah YellerBill i think i killed you, sorry brah we are a tough street gang.

Ferrovanadium
Mar 22, 2013

APEX PREDATOR

the dad farm posted:

This is Stagger, i really want us to create a safehouse that we can keep for the long term. I am tired of packing poo poo up constantly.

E: yeah YellerBill i think i killed you, sorry brah we are a tough street gang.

Nah you didn't kill me, I lagged behind the group a bit to scavenge a campsite a bit more and got eaten by zambies for my trouble. :zombie::respek::downs:

edit: also yeah we ought to get a goonfort going. I'm holed up on a hilltop where someone had placed down a torch but the zombies are tunneling into the hill to get me :ohdear:

kedo
Nov 27, 2007

the dad farm posted:

Agreed. I was constantly out of inventory space last night because I had to lug everything around with me. Half of my inventory was full of water and food that I never ended up using because I died so often. :D

I'm trying to find a server that isn't ancient or full atm. Wish LLJK was up.

the dad farm
Dec 6, 2005

WHY WONT YOU RESPOND TO ME ON MUMBLE I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I'm gonna be at work all day, so if LLJK comes up, if anyone could get pics of my hideout (dead center of Diersville, big red fortified house) I'd be grateful :)

Man, I am psyched for this game. Has anyone been following development? How often do patches come?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dwarf
Oct 21, 2010

quote:

What the gently caress? I had no clue who this guy was, but hearing another large group of zombies beginning to claw their way through the wall behind me, I quickly apologized for his death and handed him a sledgehammer and pistol. He must have understood our precarious situation, and we quickly set to work fending off the horde.

:whatup: murderbuddy. Got killed and lost the pistol the next day :v: