Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

“We don’t really know where this goes — and I’m not sure we really care.”
Are the one's with the dark haired guy the same dude? And if so who is he/what unit is that and where?

Looks like somewhere in South/Central America.

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

Mustang posted:

Are the one's with the dark haired guy the same dude? And if so who is he/what unit is that and where?

Looks like somewhere in South/Central America.

Azerbaijan and Ecuador. He's a retired 18D.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Breast Cancer Awareness Month is loving everywhere.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

Neo Duckberg posted:

Azerbaijan and Ecuador. He's a retired 18D.
What the gently caress was he doing in Azerbaijan?

FIDEL CASHFLOW
Oct 13, 2009

Casimir Radon posted:

What the gently caress was he doing in Azerbaijan?

whatever he wanted prolly

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

probably making fat stacks doing legit mercenary work

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

I bet he was there training Azerbaijani's or some other sort of cooperation with them. The US has been getting more and more involved with them since the collapse of the Soviet Union. I doubt he was there to support either side during the conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia during the 90's.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ad6_1387769260

p. cool

Mustang
Jun 18, 2006

Was that retired 18D a 7th and later 5th Group guy named Matt? I asked my dad today if he look familiar and he looks like a guy he knew named Matt that was in 7th Group with him at the same time.

Ultimate Shrek Fan
May 2, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

I just can't help but feel bad for the fuckers who have to clean those LAVs up.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I still can't believe Saudi Arabia has a branch of their military to fight their own army with.

Baconroll
Feb 6, 2009
United Arab Emirates takes it one step further and has an 800 man battalion of non-muslim foreigners - A pretorian guard run by the backwater founder.

Smiling Jack
Dec 2, 2001

I sucked a dick for bus fare and then I walked home.

Frosted Flake posted:

I still can't believe Saudi Arabia has a branch of their military to fight their own army with.

Not actually all that uncommon historically. Or currently.

yourafagpleasedie
Jun 27, 2013

by zen death robot

Wow this is some of the tamest loving poo poo I've seen to come out of combat videos. Can't believe they had a NWS and shitload of logins to view the video.

Oxford Comma
Jun 26, 2011
Oxford Comma: Hey guys I want a cool big dog to show off! I want it to be ~special~ like Thor but more couch potato-like because I got babbies in the house!
Everybody: GET A LAB.
Oxford Comma: OK! (gets a a pit/catahoula mix)

Frosted Flake posted:

I can't believe most countries don't.

Booblord Zagats
Oct 30, 2011

Pork Pro

Oxford Comma posted:

I can't believe most countries don't.

The US does too, they're just called "General officer's dumb loving decisions"

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
No wonder these lads will never make the world cup, such poo poo footwork

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

There's something you don't see everyday.

Accretionist
Nov 7, 2012
I BELIEVE IN STUPID CONSPIRACY THEORIES
That one guy is going to stain his nice, white sneakers

Eugene V. Dubstep
Oct 4, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 8 years!

genderstomper58 posted:

Are those Afghanis? Good guys or bad guys? Whose heads are those?

Snowdens Secret
Dec 29, 2008
Someone got you a obnoxiously racist av.
"Hey Abdul, lemme bounce these things off you, I gotta coupla great ideas I've been kicking around in the back of my head"

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Snowdens Secret posted:

"Hey Abdul, lemme bounce these things off you, I gotta coupla great ideas I've been kicking around in the back of my head"

:ughh:

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

at the date posted:

Are those Afghanis? Good guys or bad guys? Whose heads are those?

Prolly ANA or police

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DePrD_Vz9rw

0rganDonor
Jan 19, 2007

ded posted:

Could have sworn I saw this video a few years ago and it was brits that they were attacking not marines.

I posted a thread about this very video in gibbis years ago. Check my post history if you have archives.

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

genderstomper58 posted:

At first I thought they were kicking UXOs around.

Plastic_Gargoyle
Aug 3, 2007

B-29 hulk still on the range at NAS China Lake. Part of another is stored on a lot closer to the base.

e:

quote:

I can't speak for anybody else but the CAF was authorized to take everything and all they wanted, including two complete airplanes. I've got all the paperwork from the transaction and nobody in China Lake or anybody else anywhere cared what the CAF took. The only thing anybody cared about was the Air Force not wanting "FIFI" to fly. When the Air Force Chief of Staff, General Ryan, got his nipple in a twist over the CAF not giving up on flying, he shut down any assistance, including spare parts and manuals. This extended to everybody and that's when the whole "the CAF stole everything they could" tales started. In the 80's ALL of the remaining B-29 airframe and on board China Lake were offered to the CAF. I've got the paperwork from when the study was made on how many trucks and train cars would be needed to move it all to Harlingen. Due to the cost and lack of room, the CAF passed on the deal and just took some of the parts that were of use to the B-29/B-24 squadron. Everything else disappeared through other means and during the range clean up.

Sax Offender
Sep 9, 2007

College Slice
Is this the CAF to which you are referring? I've never heard of them before. There name sounds like they should be a mail-order coin or china company.

iyaayas01
Feb 19, 2010

Perry'd

Derek Dominoe posted:

Is this the CAF to which you are referring? I've never heard of them before. There name sounds like they should be a mail-order coin or china company.

Yeah, they're the OG's of warbirds in the US and are the biggest reason there are as many flyable warbirds as there are today.

Mister Man
Nov 22, 2006

IWHBYD...

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

GTFO

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

you should put the rope around your neck

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Saw this a couple nights ago.

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

what does that human being poo poo even mean

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

ghost bones posted:

I bet that went over well lol

movax
Aug 30, 2008

support are troops

Kung Fu Fist Fuck
Aug 9, 2009

ghost bones posted:

idgi. he said to gently caress with him then someone does and hes like "dont gently caress with me bro!" :confused:

GyverMac
Aug 3, 2006
My posting is like I Love Lucy without the funny bits. Basically, WAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAHHH
HHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

idgi. he said to gently caress with him then someone does and hes like "dont gently caress with me bro!" :confused:

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

Kung Fu Fist gently caress posted:

New weapon for the soldier class in TF2 spotted.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

buttplug
Aug 28, 2004

genderstomper58 posted:

I bet that went over well lol

2ID is here in Korea (CP Casey) and there are no loving long-tabbers up there... What a goddamned moron.

• Locked thread