Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Fuzz posted:

Uuuuurgh, trying to kill Alad V with pubbies is about as effective as lopping my own dick off and beating myself to death with it. Every loving time there's some idiot that doesn't listen to voice and keeps killing Alad and respawning the loving Zanuka's shields. :argh:

I loving hate pubbies.

This is me but with Sargas Ruk. Pubbies just shoot at the guy hoping to hurt him. No one realizes they have to wait for his vents to open, which usually happens after an attack. Of course the pubbies usually get hit by the attack so I have to run around and revive them and not get any attacks in.

I got all the stuff I needed from Alad V in only 3 runs. I was quite happy with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kanos
Sep 6, 2006

was there a time when speedwagon didn't get trolled

madpanda posted:

Is the flux rifle worth spending the time to forma a few times? It looks like it has potential and I'd like a high damage single target weapon without jumping on the synapse bandwagon. Only have it to 22 so far and I swap between serration/shred with either multishot or an elemental mod, trying to figure out which is better right now.

As someone who has forma'd both a few times, the Flux Rifle is a pile of awful poo poo in Damage 2.0 compared to the Synapse. Flux used to compete because of its in inherent armor ignore but now there's no reason to not go Synapse at all.

For the sustained fire weapons, Ignis if you want to sweep away legions of trash and Synapse if you want to kill single targets ultra fast.

NextTime000
Feb 3, 2011

bweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
<----------------------------
I stopped playing for a while because I felt I had no real direction to what I was doing, but it seems I had been purged from the clan. well I filled out the form in the OP anyway

Helter Skelter
Feb 10, 2004

BEARD OF HAVOC

NextTime000 posted:

I stopped playing for a while because I felt I had no real direction to what I was doing, but it seems I had been purged from the clan. well I filled out the form in the OP anyway
Yeah, there was a big purge a while back as we were bumping up against the member cap and had a shitload of folks who hadn't played in several months. If folks are coming back, then a reapplication is indeed the way to go, we've got plenty of room still.

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

Cowcaster posted:

So, maybe you need to be annoying for it to work.

Can confirm this is true. I left a survival the other day when I found there was no mute option for someone with a gravely mic twice as loud as the game and my music, who was apparently on his phone with mic set to always on :frog:

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002
The flux is viable, just not the shining star it used to be. It out ranges the synapse, and in my opinion is the more fun weapon to use. The synapse crushes pretty much everything in pure damage though, and the soma/ignis just flat out do more damage than the flux while outclassing it in other ways too. Soma has the range, while the ignis clears rooms. It's still fun and I dust mine off from time to time to shoot space mens. Always go Serration and multi shot, always. After that slap on a heavy caliber and the usual elemental mods.

They should really buff the range on it, and shift some of it's damage over to piercing. Maybe bump the status chance too.

belt
May 12, 2001

by Nyc_Tattoo
I just picked this up for the PS4 and I'm enjoying it. I remember trying it a long long time ago on the PC and it seems to be much improved.

Anyhow if I could please get an invite to the PS4 clan under belt983, thanks in advance!

Fuzz
Jun 2, 2003

Avatar brought to you by the TG Sanity fund
Ended up just paying 10 plat to get a Neural Sensor for my Ash Helmet, because seriously, gently caress pubbies.

Platypus Farm
Jul 12, 2003

Francis is my name, and breeding is my game. All bow before the fertile smut-god!
Enjoying letting this game's hooks sink in. Could use a PS4 invite - PSN name is Platypus_Farm

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

A remarkable example of a pathetic species.
Lipstick Apathy
PSA: Heavy Caliber isn't that good.

For anybody contemplating expending huge amounts of cash and effort for Heavy Caliber, please first consider the math behind it.

Weapon's base damage: 100%

Base damage plus Serration: 100+165=265%

Base damage plus Serration plus Heavy Caliber: 100+165+165=430%

Benefit given by Heavy Caliber over just Serration: 430/265=1.623, or 62%.

Heavy Caliber at best increases your DPS by 62%, or it should because if you're putting it on a weapon and don't already have a maxed Serration, you're doing it wrong. And 62% from one mod slot is pretty good, don't get me wrong. Except every bullet that misses completely or fails to headshot that otherwise would cuts into that DPS significantly.

So unless you're using a Penta or Ignis or some other weapon that is essentially unaffected by the accuracy penalty, Heavy Caliber is not particularly worth the cost given its dramatic downsides. And people aren't sure whether Penta's immunity to inaccuracy is intended or not, so don't count on that not being "fixed" by a patch down the road.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of math, I'm sure most goons have long since caught on to this, but elemental mods have a diminishing return on overall DPS.

Plus 90% elemental: 100+90=190% Holy fuckballs, a 90% increase!

Plus a second 90% elemental: 100+90+90=280%, or 47% boost over 190. Okay, still really nice.

Third 90% elemental: 100+90+90+90=370%, 32% more than 280. Pretty good.

Last 90% elemental: 100+90+90+90+90=460%, 24% more than 370. Maybe not the best choice?

And most weapons have a 60% nightmare elemental mod: 100+90+90+90+90+60=520%, 13% over 460. Um.

Any damage boost is better than no damage boost, but once you have a couple of elements on a weapon you may want to consider boosting DPS in other ways like magazine expansion. Players often turn their nose up at mods that don't inflate the numbers on their screen, but more time shooting and less time reloading has every bit as much an impact on your overall effectiveness as raw damage. Doing 13% more damage but running dry on ammo 75% of the way through the fight and having to stop and reload puts you behind the guy who doesn't have the damage boost but whose magazine held out till the end.

Valatar fucked around with this message at 10:54 on Dec 29, 2013

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
What's the dps increase from reload and magazine size like?

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord
I have a Vermilion antivenom cooked up, how are we organizing 100% runs?

Although do you even need four Vermilions for the Twin Wraith Vipers? The website is confusing as it says Vermilion is 100 points, then talks about up to 400 points for the group and then goes back to 100 points for the rewards :confused:

Washin Tong
Feb 16, 2011

Carecat posted:

I have a Vermilion antivenom cooked up, how are we organizing 100% runs?

Although do you even need four Vermilions for the Twin Wraith Vipers? The website is confusing as it says Vermilion is 100 points, then talks about up to 400 points for the group and then goes back to 100 points for the rewards :confused:

You need only 100 points for the Vipers. The Vermillion antitoxin was added so clans could compete for the highest score and solo players could get all the rewards. Don't try that though, it's really easy to fail the mission if you go alone, wasting the AT in the process.

wid
Sep 7, 2005
Living in paradise (only bombed once)

Valatar posted:

PSA: Heavy Caliber isn't that good.

For anybody contemplating expending huge amounts of cash and effort for Heavy Caliber, please first consider the math behind it.

Base damage plus Serration: 100+165=265%

Base damage plus Serration plus Heavy Caliber: 100+165+165=430%

Benefit given by Heavy Caliber over just Serration: 430/265=1.623, or 62%.

Heavy Caliber at best increases your DPS by 62%, or it should because if you're putting it on a weapon and don't already have a maxed Serration, you're doing it wrong. And 62% from one mod slot is pretty good, don't get me wrong. Except every bullet that misses completely or fails to headshot that otherwise would cuts into that DPS significantly.

So unless you're using a Penta or Ignis or some other weapon that is essentially unaffected by the accuracy penalty, Heavy Caliber is not particularly worth the cost given its dramatic downsides. And people aren't sure whether Penta's immunity to inaccuracy is intended or not, so don't count on that not being "fixed" by a patch down the road.

Oh, and while we're on the subject of math, I'm sure most goons have long since caught on to this, but elemental mods have a diminishing return on overall DPS.

Plus 90% elemental: 100+90=190% Holy fuckballs, a 90% increase!

Plus a second 90% elemental: 100+90+90=280%, or 47% boost over 190. Okay, still really nice.

Third 90% elemental: 100+90+90+90=370%, 32% more than 280. Pretty good.

Last 90% elemental: 100+90+90+90+90=460%, 24% more than 370. Maybe not the best choice?

And most weapons have a 60% nightmare elemental mod: 100+90+90+90+90+60=520%, 13% over 460. Um.

Any damage boost is better than no damage boost, but once you have a couple of elements on a weapon you may want to consider boosting DPS in other ways like magazine expansion. Players often turn their nose up at mods that don't inflate the numbers on their screen, but more time shooting and less time reloading has every bit as much an impact on your overall effectiveness as raw damage. Doing 13% more damage but running dry on ammo 75% of the way through the fight and having to stop and reload puts you behind the guy who doesn't have the damage boost but whose magazine held out till the end.

Someone should do a DPS per 10 seconds comparison between using added damage bonus VS expanded magazine or faster reload. Not me though since I don't care much for min-maxing. My favorite weapon is the Karak because of the BRAKKA BRAKKA and I don't even have a maxed Serration.

Carecat
Apr 27, 2004

Buglord

Washin Tong posted:

You need only 100 points for the Vipers. The Vermillion antitoxin was added so clans could compete for the highest score and solo players could get all the rewards. Don't try that though, it's really easy to fail the mission if you go alone, wasting the AT in the process.

Oh so you'd only need 4 of the worst toxin or two 50s to get the vipers? That sounds way too easy for a F2P!

Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010
Just got this on PS4, like literally finished downloading 2 minutes ago. Can I grab an invite to the PS4 clan? I have no idea what I'm doing and neither do any of the pubs I get matched with.

Washin Tong
Feb 16, 2011

Carecat posted:

Oh so you'd only need 4 of the worst toxin or two 50s to get the vipers? That sounds way too easy for a F2P!

You'd need 4 players with the Lapis Antitoxin (that one gives 25 points, the worst antitoxin only gives you 10 and there's no 50 point AT) or just one guy with the vermillion (100 points), remember that the game only logs your highest score per mission, not the sum of all your mission scores. If you do things right, only one farmer and one mission is required to complete the event for four people.

The "fun F2P" part was when the 100 point antitoxin didn't exist, so you went on a 4 man Lapis party and one guy forgot to equip his flask, stopping the mission at 75 points and wasting everyone else's time and materials :v:.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

Washin Tong posted:

You'd need 4 players with the Lapis Antitoxin (that one gives 25 points, the worst antitoxin only gives you 10 and there's no 50 point AT) or just one guy with the vermillion (100 points), remember that the game only logs your highest score per mission, not the sum of all your mission scores. If you do things right, only one farmer and one mission is required to complete the event for four people.

The "fun F2P" part was when the 100 point antitoxin didn't exist, so you went on a 4 man Lapis party and one guy forgot to equip his flask, stopping the mission at 75 points and wasting everyone else's time and materials :v:.

Metroid Prime: poo poo Edition is a thing that should be avoided and the person who farmed up the vermilion AT for my group is a saint. The defense is also the first time where my health's been relevant, due to eviscerators constantly proccing Slash.

How in the hell are people affording maxing Serration/Redirection/Hornet Strike? Like, is there some place that's good for farming Rare 5 cores?

QuantaStarFire
May 18, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Hog Butcher posted:

How in the hell are people affording maxing Serration/Redirection/Hornet Strike? Like, is there some place that's good for farming Rare 5 cores?

With all the credit rewards being given out via invasions and the like, couldn't you just throw mountains of credits and common cores at it?

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

QuantaStarFire posted:

With all the credit rewards being given out via invasions and the like, couldn't you just throw mountains of credits and common cores at it?

I have enough credits to swim around in them like Scrooge McDuck from all the invasions and there is no amount of common cores that will even make a dent in even my level 4 Serration.

And I don't have mountains of common cores, anyway. I'm kind of tempted to farm up Necros and find an Infested defense to galatine/desecrate on.

Denzine
Sep 2, 2011

One time, I did a thing.
Basically what you want to do is be Rhino, Nova, or anyone else with a bigass damage ult and then run mobdef and survival all day.

Harrower
Nov 30, 2002

Hog Butcher posted:

I have enough credits to swim around in them like Scrooge McDuck from all the invasions and there is no amount of common cores that will even make a dent in even my level 4 Serration.

And I don't have mountains of common cores, anyway. I'm kind of tempted to farm up Necros and find an Infested defense to galatine/desecrate on.

It's just feeding in pages and pages of cores. Maybe some V polarity cards would be ok, but everyone just shovels in hundreds of cores.

edit- There is no trick to farming them. Just run survival/mob defense and try to kill the mobs faster than they spawn. This will involve everyone pressing 4 (and in mags case 1 and 2 for corpus) as hard as possible rather than using that lovely skana or plinking away with aklatos.

Harrower fucked around with this message at 16:40 on Dec 29, 2013

Doji Sekushi
Dec 26, 2006

HI

Creepy Goat posted:

Just got this on PS4, like literally finished downloading 2 minutes ago. Can I grab an invite to the PS4 clan? I have no idea what I'm doing and neither do any of the pubs I get matched with.

What's your PSN?

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough
So I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing now. I got my starting frame (Excalibur) to 30, built Trinity, built a Karak, dread and paris. I like the bows thought im having a hard time ranking dread up. I've almost cleared Europa and have a lot of missions on Saturn and somewhere else iirc. I was reading about prime weapons and orkroin void or w/e? Should I be trying to get in on that stuff now? I'm rank 4.

seiferguy
Jun 9, 2005

FLAWED
INTUITION

Toilet Rascal

Denzine posted:

Basically what you want to do is be Rhino, Nova, or anyone else with a bigass damage ult and then run mobdef and survival all day.

Get a volt. I know the OP says not to buy most warframes but the volt is only 75 plat, and it comes with a slot and a reactor, which cost 20 plat a piece. It was very much worth my purchase.

Doctor Goat
Jan 22, 2005

Where does it hurt?

seiferguy posted:

Get a volt. I know the OP says not to buy most warframes but the volt is only 75 plat, and it comes with a slot and a reactor, which cost 20 plat a piece. It was very much worth my purchase.

Volt, Zorencoptering, Speed, and a low gravity Nightmare mission provided me with the greatest launch in the game's history.

Also, if you want Nightmare mods easy, watch for Unda on Venus to be a nightmare mission. If you have Loki and some power duration mods, you can make it through without firing a single shot.

I ran it until I had everything I wanted except Hammer Shot. :v:

Male Man
Aug 16, 2008

Im, too sexy for your teatime
Too sexy for your teatime
That tea that you're just driiinkiing

Denzine posted:

The quick formula is DPS = Damage/((1/Fire Rate) + (Reload Time/Magazine Capacity)). Note that fire rate is in shots per second (as Warframe displays it). It breaks down when you take situational modifiers into account (as with most easy DPS formulae) or for very small capacity weapons (e.g. Bronco) but it'll do fine in general.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Hog Butcher posted:

As far as I can tell the explanation is "Some people are absolutely insane". I've been dumping every single core I pick up into my serration for as long as I can remember and I just managed to get it to level 6.

fookolt
Mar 13, 2012

Where there is power
There is resistance

Cowcaster posted:

As far as I can tell the explanation is "Some people are absolutely insane". I've been dumping every single core I pick up into my serration for as long as I can remember and I just managed to get it to level 6.

Really? Maybe I got lucky but I've made it to level 8 in about two weeks.

And thanks Valatar for the DPS info, it really helps out.

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

fookolt posted:

To be fair, I only play Warframe a couple nights a week, if that.

fookolt
Mar 13, 2012

Where there is power
There is resistance

Cowcaster posted:

To be fair, I only play Warframe a couple nights a week, if that.

Fair enough, I've sorta binged hard since I've had this time off from work for the holidays.

Saltpowered
Apr 12, 2010

Chief Executive Officer
Awful Industries, LLC

fookolt posted:

As someone who has maxed 2 on ps4 (because of the stupid amount of plat you can make off them), it's not that bad. Early on, the credits are the sticking point but later, it's cores. My suggestions are to fuse every V polarity duplicate as well as cores.

Actually, if you are on ps4 I suggest just trying to buy one. If you get lucky, you can snag one for 300-400 which is less plat than it sounds because you can make so much (or at least you could before Christmas) selling Nightmare/Corrupted/Sentinel mods.

TheBlandName
Feb 5, 2012

Denzine posted:

I've got a different opinion on this, but at the point where you're considering a second or third element I'm comparing the relative enjoyability of mods over their DPS increase. Partially because Shred is amazing and is the primary reason to use a rifle type weapon. Partially because I've been running Banshee on anything where enemy scaling gets messy and even the 500% base damage increase lets me be fast and loose with my modding.

Basically, there's a question that your question makes me ask. "Is maximizing my weapon's DPS worth it?" The practical answer is "No, not until you've already made room in your party composition for a Banshee." And once you've done that you're well past effective enough for all the content except bragging rights. Of course, this assumes that you're willing and enjoy switching your frame for the run to cover whatever holes the preexisting party has.

Tokubetsu posted:

So I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing now. I got my starting frame (Excalibur) to 30, built Trinity, built a Karak, dread and paris. I like the bows thought im having a hard time ranking dread up. I've almost cleared Europa and have a lot of missions on Saturn and somewhere else iirc. I was reading about prime weapons and orkroin void or w/e? Should I be trying to get in on that stuff now? I'm rank 4.

You've got a frame to 30, and presumably a weapon that isn't the Mk. 1 Braton to 30? Then you're set for void 1 and I'm pretty sure void 2. Void 3 needs at least a couple people in the party to bring a catalyzed weapon. Or someone plays Banshee, whatever. Prime weapons are superior to their standard counterparts. But since very few of the "best" weapons have a prime version the Orokin Void is about Formas and status symbols. And Formas are mostly status symbols, too. If you want a goal to work for, you could do worse than starting on a collection of prime weapons and frames. Otherwise, just do what's fun.

Creepy Goat
Sep 19, 2010

Doji Sekushi posted:

What's your PSN?

:doh: CreepyGoat_SA

There seems to be barely any enemies, is that just the starter areas or do I have to change some settings when looking for games?

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
What's a good Sentinel to pick up?

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Elysiume posted:

What's a good Sentinel to pick up?

Carrier is the best because its weapon is a shotgun rather than a rifle (and it's strong aside from that) and it lets you be a lazy poo poo and not have to actually pick up your drops like some filthy peasant. Shade is probably the most generally useful after that due to stealth, but its weapon sucks. Deathcube is worth picking up if you want to use shotguns since it has the best rifle weapon of the sentinels. Wyrm still sucks and djinn costs a ton and kind of sucks based on what I've heard.

chumbler fucked around with this message at 21:15 on Dec 29, 2013

Valatar
Sep 26, 2011

A remarkable example of a pathetic species.
Lipstick Apathy
The DPS benefits from magazine vary wildly from weapon type to weapon type. Warframe rounds to the nearest number and up at .5, and that extra bullet more or less can skew the end result percentages a fair bit on low-capacity magazines. Reload speed is blessedly oblivious to rounding issues.

+20% magazine capacity = 9.1% DPS
+30% magazine capacity = 13% DPS
+40% magazine capacity = 16.67% DPS
+60% magazine capacity = 23% DPS

Shotguns come out on top by far here; Ammo Stock is actually a very handy mod.

+30% reload speed = 13% DPS
+40% reload speed = 16.67% DPS
+48% reload speed = 19.35% DPS

Similar to the magazine mods, rifles get somewhat shafted here, while the pistol's mod isn't bad.

Stacking magazine capacity and reload speed actually diminishes DPS gain, as they're both affecting the same thing, i.e. bullets in the air per minute. If for example you put on Ice Storm and Quickdraw for 40% more bullets and 48% faster reload, the overall DPS gain would be 34.9%, not 36.02% like you would get from just adding the two DPS boosts.

Additionally, the corrupted mods that increase magazine size but decrease reload speed are a trap for idiots.

Tainted Mag +66% mag/-33% reload = 5.3% DPS
Burdened Magazine +60% mag/-18% reload = 13.5% DPS
Tainted Clip +60% mag/-30% reload = 5.7% DPS

The surprise winner of the day? The faction-specific mods. You know, those things like Bane of Grineer that are gathering dust in your mod box? Well, turns out that they multiply ALL damage by the listed amount, base and elemental. So that +30% from Bane of Grineer gives you a flat +30% DPS. You are much better off having three elements and the faction-specific boost than having four elements. So if you're planning on fighting a specific enemy beforehand (looking at you here, Orokin derelict missions), make sure you throw on the mod for that faction. Sadly there is no mod that boosts damage against the enemies in Tower missions; they count as their own 'species' instead of the base creature they came from.

EDIT: Oh, and for the curious, Nightmare mods that give +element and + something else are usually superior to the mod that gives just the element, if it's the fourth one. In instances where you do not already have three elements, the value of Wildfire and Ice Storm diminishes; their benefit hinges on having a second multiplicative DPS boost to make up for the loss of base additive DPS. Blaze and Focus Energy, on the other hand, are always superior to the base element for their weapon.

Rifle + 3 90% elements: 370% damage.
+Hellfire: 460% damage.
+Wildfire's fire portion: 430% damage.
+Wildfire's fire portion * 9.1% overall DPS from the magazine boost: 469% damage, in addition to a lower cost.

Pistol + 3 90% elements: 370% damage.
+Deep Freeze: 430% damage. (Deep Freeze kind of sucks.)
+Ice Storm: 410% damage.
+Ice Storm's ice damage and 16.67% overall DPS from the magazine boost: 478% damage.

Shotgun + 3 90% elements: 370% damage.
+Incendiary Coat: 460% damage.
+Blaze's fire portion: 430% damage.
+Blaze's 31.6% increase to base damage over Point Blank alone: 566% damage.

And for melee weapons you don't even have to do math, Focus Energy is flatly superior to Shocking Touch.

Valatar fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Dec 29, 2013

Tokubetsu
Dec 18, 2007

Love Is Not Enough

TheBlandName posted:

I've got a different opinion on this, but at the point where you're considering a second or third element I'm comparing the relative enjoyability of mods over their DPS increase. Partially because Shred is amazing and is the primary reason to use a rifle type weapon. Partially because I've been running Banshee on anything where enemy scaling gets messy and even the 500% base damage increase lets me be fast and loose with my modding.

Basically, there's a question that your question makes me ask. "Is maximizing my weapon's DPS worth it?" The practical answer is "No, not until you've already made room in your party composition for a Banshee." And once you've done that you're well past effective enough for all the content except bragging rights. Of course, this assumes that you're willing and enjoy switching your frame for the run to cover whatever holes the preexisting party has.

You've got a frame to 30, and presumably a weapon that isn't the Mk. 1 Braton to 30? Then you're set for void 1 and I'm pretty sure void 2. Void 3 needs at least a couple people in the party to bring a catalyzed weapon. Or someone plays Banshee, whatever. Prime weapons are superior to their standard counterparts. But since very few of the "best" weapons have a prime version the Orokin Void is about Formas and status symbols. And Formas are mostly status symbols, too. If you want a goal to work for, you could do worse than starting on a collection of prime weapons and frames. Otherwise, just do what's fun.

Thanks! Yea I've got a 30 Braton, Mk-1 Braton, Karak and Prime. Dread is the only weapon I have not to 30. Trying to build a vesta to replace my lovely pistol but nuerodes? are rare.

BitBasher
Jun 6, 2004

You've got to know the rules before you can break 'em. Otherwise, it's no fun.

chumbler posted:

...and it lets you be a lazy poo poo and not have to actually pick up your drops like some filthy peasant...

From my limited play time I cannot impress upon you how nice this is. I end up with far far more loot because I'll pick poo poo up I never even saw. At max level Vacuum it sucks in things from some totally ridiculous distance like 12 meters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Elysiume
Aug 13, 2009

Alone, she fights.
I'm currently stuck in a mission where I'm at the extraction point with a datamass and it just keeps saying "bring all 4 datamass objects to extraction!" I covered the entire map with another player and once we went from the finish to the start and back again, he gave up and left. Did the game bug out, or am I missing something?