Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
When the hell could that image have possibly been taken? There's dead people in there man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

I like the piss-colored sun-rays and the copy/pasted trees in the background.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

I'm disappointed that he managed to spell Christmas correctly, even capitalising it.

Who are those two guys on the sled again?

E: I never noticed how similar Teemo and Pikachu looked.

That Fucking Sned fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Dec 27, 2013

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

That loving Sned posted:

I'm disappointed that he managed to spell Christmas correctly, even capitalising it.

Black guy is the dude who Shadow hired as a Bounty Hunter iirc.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008

That loving Sned posted:

The one on the left is the one who will do any job except blow jobs, and the guy on the right is his partner

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

visceril posted:

The one on the left is the one who will do any job except blow jobs, and the guy on the right is his partner

The guy on the left was also last seen running away in tears.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lazerbot posted his drawing process:

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

At first I was confused because I thought he only used MS Paint and I didn't understand how he was getting transparency and blurs. Then I realized he's also using GIMP.

Adiesome
Aug 27, 2007
Portmanteaus are convenient
So much effort for such little payoff.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
This is surely the next Picasso.

Adiesome
Aug 27, 2007
Portmanteaus are convenient
He forgot to colour in Pac-Man climbing that mountain.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

lazerbot posted:

yeah don't post dicks, period. it doesn't piss me off or anything its just something i think any straight person doesn't want to see on there facebook. if it continues it gives me and my fans enough reason to block that person, i put it at a vote most likely but even then, the fans and so on already agreed spamming will be blocked. so no more if you wish to keep in tabs on my comic from here, have some respect. there are under age people who look at my page, they don't want to click on my profile to see some trolls posting dick picks.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

"There are under age people who look at my page"

*proceeds to draw a comic of a dragon loving a bat*

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

FlyinPingu posted:

"There are under age people who look at my page"

*proceeds to draw a comic of a dragon loving a bat*

lazyb posted:

there is many reasons, one is the most obvious reason, is just to be respectful to my actual fans, two its not really suitable to my under age fans. and there are many more, nudity can be searched for but if people aren't looking for it like a lot of my fans then it should gently caress off. period, and if you are referring to my comic it had partial nudity and you new what it contain before hand. and least have some decency. i don't really need to explain myself because the reasons are understandable for actual reasonable people but for the people who need reasons, here is a big one, me and many people don't want to see that poo poo.

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.

Really

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Wow how graphic and disgusting. As a straight person I certainly wouldn't want to see THAT on facebook!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

As a gay person however I am strangely aroused

Help the change is coming blaauauuuhhgh

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

The adventures of Underbite Troll continue.

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

That was... completely bonkers.

Sorry I don't have anything else to say but I'm still trying to put my experience into words.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Another detailed look at the depths of troll society.

But wait wasn't he called Bite-under troll?

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Hahaha, there's no way I'm reading all of that, but Dat Lowtax is priceless.

ff7cid
Jun 27, 2008

Beartato! I just became aware of the vast speed at which we are hurtling through the universe! Now it's all I can think about!
Holy hell.

Freak Futanari
Apr 11, 2008
That was loving incredible.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

I can't read all that but there's just something really endearing about troll culture. We've seen them slaughter en mass but lazyB has humanized them really well here.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Baronjutter posted:

I can't read all that but there's just something really endearing about troll culture. We've seen them slaughter en mass but lazyB has humanized them really well here.

If you don't read it, all you really need to know is that Trollface passed a law requiring people who die to be tea bagged immediately.

Baronjutter
Dec 31, 2007

"Tiny Trains"

Georgia Peach posted:

If you don't read it, all you really need to know is that Trollface passed a law requiring people who die to be tea bagged immediately.

Oh don't worry, I read that part HARD.

Roleplaying Larry
Dec 5, 2008
did he call the black guy a "spook"

Laputanmachine
Oct 31, 2010

by Smythe
Everything about this is magical.

quote:

STOP R KELLYING ME YOU DICKHOLE

:allears:

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
How does he keep one-upping himself every time

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I can't stop loving laughing, the insults, the t-bagging, the piss/r.kellying, the racial insults, jewtax...

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
At this point I don't really give a gently caress about the main comic. I just want more of this.

I can't be alone here

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

:allears:

Amazing.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

This is my favorite story arc. Lowtax will be happy, he got namedropped.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

He is really mad about paywalls huh?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Holy poo poo reading this in class was a bad idea

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich
That commentator, never stop LazyB :allears:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

SaltLick posted:

He is really mad about paywalls huh?

Frankly I think he's more concerned about Jew Trolls.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

BSS, where Lowtax gets mentioned positively in a Christian comic strip and as a Jew troll in a troll webcomic.

Underbite questioning his troll lifestyle after causing man to dive head first through a window and to his death by trolling, is the best part.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Wait, where did he get mentioned on a Christian strip?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Haha I am not reading all that.