Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ape Has Killed Ape
Sep 15, 2005

G'mork?

Ape Has Killed Ape has a new favorite as of 02:47 on Jan 1, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Roger Tangerines
Apr 15, 2013

by Debbie Metallica

Facepalm Ranger posted:

I'm terrified. The fact that there's a woman there is more terrifying.

It's like she's the spectacularly unobservant lead in a low-budget Stepford Wives remake.

PainterofCrap
Oct 17, 2002

hey bebe

She just wandered into the frame.

Dreadwroth
Dec 12, 2009

by R. Guyovich

LingcodKilla posted:

Worst Orc costume ever
I think you confused "orc" with badass awesome dudes. It happens.

Strudel Man
May 19, 2003
ROME DID NOT HAVE ROBOTS, FUCKWIT

Dreadwroth posted:

I think you confused "orc" with badass awesome dudes. It happens.
You don't think those are very good badass awesome dude costumes?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Choco1980 posted:

I love how they wear matching bowlers all the time :3:

Regarding the lady on the end of the doll meetup, notice her standing a little away from the rest. I imagine something like this:

:j: Oh wow, I didn't expect so many guys here! Do any of you collect Barbies too? I have over five hundred myself, and it's so nice to meet men who don't find that creepy!

:reject: No I don't. Let me introduce my "girlfriend though'

:j: Oh, I see...

I frightened my cat laughing at this.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.

syscall girl posted:

second-hand fuckdolls

The idea of a second hand fleshlight (with legs) is probably the grossest thing I've heard all year.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Its okay, you can remove the crotch area and order a new one when you horribly maim it, or desire a fresh new one. :stonk:

Base Emitter
Apr 1, 2012

?
I seem to recall someone winning an Ignobel Prize for studying the transmission of an STD via a shared sex doll.

e: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1195099/?page=1

Base Emitter has a new favorite as of 07:28 on Jan 1, 2014

Penny Paper
Dec 31, 2012

And the countdown to seeing this in a Photoshop Phriday post starts right...now.

I mean, come on. It looks like that "Keep your dog away from the mailman" warnings that this website did years ago (my favorite ones from that contest were the Elton John one, the Al Bundy one, the USPS vs. UPS knife fight, the one with the mailman feeding the dog vodka and killing him, and the one where the mailman is a schoolyard bully trying to steal a kid's backpack).

ladron
Sep 15, 2007

eso es lo que es

Penny Paper posted:

(my favorite ones from that contest were the Elton John one, the Al Bundy one, the USPS vs. UPS knife fight, the one with the mailman feeding the dog vodka and killing him, and the one where the mailman is a schoolyard bully trying to steal a kid's backpack).

Wow, thanks for telling us. I'll keep an eye out for those

fisting by many
Dec 25, 2009

Kanfy posted:

Sports are fine, sports discussion is the worst if you don't follow the particular sport yourself.

Now here's something much more worthwhile:

I always feel bad for the people with the cheap dolls there. As if being a dollfucker isn't bad enough, they have to be on the bottom rung of dollfuckers.

Spooky Bear Ghost
Sep 17, 2010

lets get spooky

I feel like we should have a 4chan post/tumblr text post thread

Jippa
Feb 13, 2009
I'm dumb please explain that image?

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

His last three digits are '001'.

N. Senada
May 17, 2011

My kidneys are busted
Look at the number following the timestamp on the post. The last three numbers are 001. So, the poster's claim that he's going to take on three whole digits is actually farcical as the the hundreds and tens categories are at zero.

e. f,b

Haruharuharuko
Mar 24, 2008

Yeah I lied; so what is the truth?

SynthOrange posted:

Its okay, you can remove the crotch area and order a new one when you horribly maim it, or desire a fresh new one. :stonk:

O god why do i have more information on this I found some shithole of a website and submitted it to the Awful link of the day years ago...
Our info on it is bad but do not I repeat do not click the clean and replace link if you value your sanity.
http://www.somethingawful.com/awful-links/boy-toy-dolls/

And to clean the pallet after that

m2pt5
May 18, 2005

THAT GOD DAMN MOSQUITO JUST KEEPS COMING BACK

Haruharuharuko posted:

And to clean the pallet after that

Oh hey, it's the NONE Pizza with Left Beef. Haven't seen that one in a while.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

m2pt5 posted:

Oh hey, it's the NONE Pizza with Left Beef. Haven't seen that one in a while.
As a (now former) Domino's employee, I used to actually try to orient the half-topping pizzas so the left toppings were actually on the left in the box. Pretty sure no one else cared though.

Caufman
May 7, 2007
That writer sounds pretty ungrateful for having received an essentially none pizza with left beef.

JuHoZ
May 13, 2009
I wonder what a pizza with all the toppings would look like.

Blind Rasputin
Nov 25, 2002

Farewell, good Hunter. May you find your worth in the waking world.

JuHoZ posted:

As a former domino's employee, at the end of my shift I'd make a breadsticks serving covered in just about everything and run it through the oven and if I put buffalo sauce on it it was loving amazing. I seriously loved that job.

Insider info, their dough and ingredients are actually really fresh. I make bread from scratch at home and always thought pretty highly of their regular crust dough. The thin crust and deep dish ones are pre-formed though, so if you want genuine handmade poo poo go regular crust.

redgubbinz
May 1, 2007

Crovie posted:

I always feel bad for the people with the cheap dolls there. As if being a dollfucker isn't bad enough, they have to be on the bottom rung of dollfuckers.

Every rung of that ladder is the bottom rung.

Zulily Zoetrope
Jun 1, 2011

Muldoon

My girlfriend's sister got me that for Christmas. It's a pretty solid book, too

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

JuHoZ posted:

My husband's best buddy works at a pizza place and gets some insane discount with as many toppings as he wants, so lately they've been getting these ridiculous pizzas with 8-10 (mostly meat) toppings when they play DnD on Saturday nights. It's basically a casserole at that point.

Captain Trips
May 23, 2013
The sudden reminder that I have no fucking clue what I'm talking about

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

It's basically a casserole at that point.

They prefer the term "chicago-style"

GnuUzir
Oct 16, 2009

Captain Trips posted:

And hillbillies want to be called sons of the soil, but it ain't gonna happen.

HelloIAmYourHeart
Dec 29, 2008
Fallen Rib

Captain Trips posted:

No, there's not enough crust/sauce for that. The toppings mostly just fall off so you sort of have to fold up the slice and use the crust as a funnel to guide them into your mouth. I think it's stupid so I get my own separate pizza.

RoyKeen
Jul 24, 2007

Grimey Drawer

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

No, there's not enough crust/sauce for that. The toppings mostly just fall off so you sort of have to fold up the slice and use the crust as a funnel to guide them into your mouth. I think it's stupid so I get my own separate pizza.

Pizza is supposed to be folded.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

The Ape of Naples posted:

Pizza is supposed to be folded.

Good pizza is. Not dominos or papa johns or any other mainstream American Pizza Delivery.

Ak Gara
Jul 29, 2005

That's just the way he rolls.
The best pizza is the kind you can roll up and slowly insert the entire slice into your open mouth. People that use a knife and fork for pizza are just pretending to be classy.

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease

Blind Rasputin posted:

The thin crust and deep dish ones are pre-formed though, so if you want genuine handmade poo poo go regular crust.

Deep-dish is hand-made as well now and soooo much better, though pretty buttery.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

Ak Gara posted:

The best pizza is the kind you can roll up and slowly insert the entire slice into your open mouth. People that use a knife and fork for pizza are just pretending to be classy.

It's common in Europe. They don't slice the pizza (at least I'm Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and Austria) at restaurants so you essentially got to do it yourself.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Soulex posted:

It's common in Europe. They don't slice the pizza (at least I'm Germany, Switzerland, Italy, and Austria) at restaurants so you essentially got to do it yourself.

Do they at least give you scissors to cut it with?

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Swords.

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

Chopsticks.

KOMI
Sep 21, 2005
Oh hey we all talking about food again? Seems like the thread for it.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I don't get this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the Buttocks!
Oct 12, 2010

Soulex posted:

Good pizza is. Not dominos or papa johns or any other mainstream American Pizza Delivery.

Ugh pizza hipsters.

• Locked thread