Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
Replace cat with rat terrier and that's pretty much the pet dynamic in my house.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

webmeister
Jan 31, 2007

The answer is, mate, because I want to do you slowly. There has to be a bit of sport in this for all of us. In the psychological battle stakes, we are stripped down and ready to go. I want to see those ashen-faced performances; I want more of them. I want to be encouraged. I want to see you squirm.
Sorry for the Buzzfeed link but these guys are too awesome not to share:
http://www.buzzfeed.com/chelseamarshall/pictures-of-instagrams-goofiest-best-friends

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Dogs without shame. "And we'll do it again, eh heh heh heh heh!"

I love the sneer on that last one. "The gently caress you gonna do about it, rear end in a top hat? Nothing? Yeah that's what I thought."

"My poo is telling you that you need to take me outside longer!"

Overminty
Mar 16, 2010

You may wonder what I am doing while reading your posts..

Tycho is my favourite dog on this forum

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Thou bootless clapper-clawed varlot!

NoneMoreNegative
Jul 20, 2000
GOTH FASCISTIC
PAIN
MASTER

shit wizard dad

A giant :3: for this little beast

http://instagram.com/yogurt_thepirate

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

What a fantastic little dog!

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I guess I can say good bye to the rest of the afternoon

http://explore.org/#!/live-cams/player/great-dane-service-puppies-indoor-puppy-room

http://explore.org/#!/live-cams/player/indoor-puppy-room-great-dane-service-puppies-2 <-- I would give ANYTHING to have sound on that one.

:3:

Tide has a new favorite as of 23:02 on Dec 12, 2013

Yoshi Jjang
Oct 5, 2011

renard renard renarnd renrard

renard

Scarf
Jun 24, 2005

On sight
Went to go visit a close friend and former housemate this past weekend. Her lab Dixon was always my buddy... whenever she'd have to get up and go to work at 4am he'd come up stairs and hop in bed with me.

Just like old times :)

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

Went to put my head down. Eevee decided pillow is bed now.

Vintimus Prime
Apr 24, 2008

DERRRRRPPP what are picture threads for????

Luke and Leia FINALLY figured out they can actually get up on the love seat at the same time.

Esmerelda
Dec 1, 2009
Butterscotch prefers her beds with holes in the middle. This is how she informed us that her new bed did not live up to her exacting standards.

And this is the punishment! (Kidding, she was dressed up for Halloween.)

falconry
Oct 9, 2012
Happy belated New Years goons, my dad's family got another corgi pup:

Perhaps part Gremlin?

DwarfWoot
Oct 31, 2013
An amusing pic I found from when I was trying to take a picture of my dog Paco, and Kuma decided to investigate what was going on.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

ulvir
Jan 2, 2005

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Amiss
Mar 9, 2006

Pestilence is the new pink.

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Xemloth
Mar 27, 2011

Wait, what?

This is Bo, my brothers dog, they only live round the corner from me so I get to chill with her whenever I want.

She is a chill dog

When she wants to be

Dog.

TerryLennox
Oct 12, 2009

There is nothing tougher than a tough Mexican, just as there is nothing gentler than a gentle Mexican, nothing more honest than an honest Mexican, and above all nothing sadder than a sad Mexican. -R. Chandler.

Xemloth posted:

Adorable boxer dog.

I just adore boxers. Love their confused look like when you duck talk to them, they look hilarious asleep as their muzzle hugs every cold surface and they look like a brown rug. How old is she?

Xemloth
Mar 27, 2011

Wait, what?

She's around 10 months old now I think, still as goody as the day they got her

mcbexx
Jul 4, 2004

British dentistry is
not on trial here!

gobboboy
Jun 5, 2006

The pride of PITR
Don't stop here, this is cat country!

Dingleberry
Aug 21, 2011

"We're not on the couch, under your clean blanket, WE SWEAR."

Ignimbrite
Jan 5, 2010

BALLS BALLS BALLS
Dinosaur Gum

Milko the Maltese Terrier and Monty the Cavalier King Charles Spaniel (my mum picked the names, all of our dogs names have started with an M since our family's last name starts with an M :v: )

Milko is 3 years old and loves sleeping anywhere elevated. Lounge, bed, my computer chair when I go to get a drink from the fridge. He can also be a bit shy around people he doesn't know, but is very friendly when he warms up to you. Monty is a prolific jumper, has an insatiable appetite and is probably the friendliest dog I've ever known.

Monty is around half a year old at this point, and he's not stopped growing yet. We got him after our last dog (Marsh(mellow)) passed away at 14 halfway through last year, and milko would have been distraught if he didn't have a dog friend. The thing is, the day we got Monty and introduced him to Milko, Milko, the 3 year old, built-like-a-tank maltese (seriously - he's big for a maltese but not overweight) was mortally afraid of the tiny little cavalier puppy trotting around the house wondering why the big dog is running away from him. This lasted about 3 days. Now, they're best of friends and often sleep together (which was unexpected for us since marshmellow was old and crotchety and didn't like him sleeping near her).

particle409
Jan 15, 2008

Party in the UAE
Sep 10, 2012

by XyloJW

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

My dog with a rice-cracker. For some reason, she really likes food that crumble a lot.

Here with a carrot, which is her favorite treat.

And here, mighty proud that she picked her bed apart.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

She's so happy with her carrot! :neckbeard:

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right

BooDoug187
Apr 8, 2005

Don't you fear the yetis in Rio?

Seeing this dog makes me think he is on horse back, looking out onto a midevil battle ground, waiting for the sign to send out his troops to spring some incredible trap that will win the battle.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Somehow this is simultaneously Rude Dog and a Dweeb.

Abiggoat
Feb 21, 2008

Kill yourself!

Everything about this is perfect.

I've not read this thread from the beginning so I'm sorry if this is a repost:

Woodhouse
Aug 1, 2010

Tell me, Aldo, if I were sitting where you're sitting, would you show me mercy?
The face of a dog that has most likely taken a dump somewhere in the apartment.

7 month old little poo poo.

grumplestiltzkin
Jun 7, 2012

Ass, gas, or grass. No one rides for free.

Woodhouse posted:

The face of a dog that has most likely taken a dump somewhere in the apartment.
7 month old little poo poo.

why would you leave dog poo sitting around for 7 months:haw:

stubblyhead
Sep 13, 2007

That is treason, Johnny!

Fun Shoe
Look he's been busy ok

LTBS
Oct 9, 2003

Big Pimpin, Spending the G's
My buddy is here to help you with your 7 month old little shits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chexoid
Nov 5, 2009

Now that I have this dating robot I can take it easy.

HELLO!

I can practically smell the gross dog breath. :3:

• Locked thread