Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

elite_garbage_man posted:

It was laying in the street, and I didn't recognize what the hell it was until I saw it running away in my side view mirror. Surprised it didn't die because it was a pretty gnarly crunch, so obviously it's a lifter.
Well if you wanted 3rd party confirmation that you're a gigantic rear end in a top hat...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

elite_garbage_man posted:

It was laying in the street, and I didn't recognize what the hell it was until I saw it running away in my side view mirror. Surprised it didn't die because it was a pretty gnarly crunch, so obviously it's a lifter.

Or he ran away on adrenaline, temporarily able to ignore his internal injuries which is what often happens if they're not killed instantly. :(

elite_garbage_man
Apr 3, 2010
I THINK THAT "PRIMA DONNA" IS "PRE-MADONNA". I MAY BE ILLITERATE.
I turned around immediately and looked for it, but it was gone. There was an older woman entering an apartment complex as it happened, about 50yds from where the dog was laying down in the road, and it ran off in her direction after the hit, so it may have been that lady's pet.

As for the car I was driving, it's OK. Thanks for asking.

dscruffy1
Nov 22, 2007

Look out!
Nap Ghost
Kim Jong-Un executed his uncle and said he was "worse than a dog" in the press release. I assume this is because a dogge is so awesome that in comparison everyone else sucks.

western eyes
Nov 5, 2011
Look at this

Good rear end dogge

Wanna pette dat dogge

western eyes fucked around with this message at 19:28 on Dec 25, 2013

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW

KetTarma
Jul 25, 2003

Suffer not the lobbyist to live.
Someone asked me tonight if I wanted to adopt one of these little beasts.

I really want to but my other two have been acting up so much lately that I dont think we can handle another right now.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Dead Reckoning
Sep 13, 2011

Tide
Mar 27, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

KetTarma posted:

Someone asked me tonight if I wanted to adopt one of these little beasts.

I really want to but my other two have been acting up so much lately that I dont think we can handle another right now.

I absolutely adore those dogs. Everyone I've been around just has the best personality. They are such big doofy loveable slobberhounds :3:

I just wish they lived longer :(

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

FML, dogge edition.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

FML, dogge edition.

Nah, it's a pug. They just jump off poo poo, land on their faces, and get back up grinning like idiots.

genderstomper58
Jan 10, 2005

by XyloJW
have a thunder christmas smirk

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Young pup! Step out of the car and explore this big-rear end world!

Lol

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!

Quoting Roscoe.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax
hi roscoe :)

Writer Cath
Apr 1, 2007

Box. Flipped.
Plaster Town Cop
Happy belated birthday, old lady dog.

She turned eight three days ago; seemed like everyone was celebrating :haw:

Doctor Sex Butts
Feb 8, 2011

Keep rowing little buddy because if dehydration and starvation don't get you first, the horrible things from the depth will. :ohdear:

Corgis: when in doubt, run in circles maaan

MrDesaude
Sep 10, 2013

Have you tried lighting incense and praying to the Omnissiah?

Writer Cath posted:

Happy belated birthday, old lady dog.

She turned eight three days ago; seemed like everyone was celebrating :haw:

looking on her way to 8 more :)

bloops
Dec 31, 2010

Thanks Ape Pussy!
Gonna need a Roscoe post ASAP.

NIGGER DEATH TURBO
Jul 4, 2013

by Lowtax

holocaust bloopers posted:

Gonna need a Roscoe post ASAP.

Vork!Vork!Vork!
Apr 2, 2008

vork!vork!vork!vork!vork!vork!

rosie remains unfazed even threw countless cat patrols

EBB
Feb 15, 2005

all dogges go to heaven

dendy crew
Jun 1, 2011

Dendy!, Dendy!, We love Dendy! Dendy - Everyone plays it!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0qwntteukc

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch

this thing is ridiculous looking

ghost bones
Apr 27, 2013

everyone is fabulous always

Brute Squad
Dec 20, 2006

Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human race

From the STDH thread. But a good dogge regardless.

Khazar-khum posted:

Ran into some today, in fact. People bitching about how they can't take their dogs into the store, but I can. Well, tell you what, sweetheart. You put months of training into your dog, socializing it until it's inured to traffic, screaming idiots, carts, smells, public restrooms(Mia hates them--she thinks people are disgusting), sitting through dinner and movies, plus taking tests to see if you're ready as a team, and then talk to me.

Oh, I almost forgot--have something so very seriously wrong with you that your entire life is dependent on the judgement of a dog. Who, by the way, is accurate over 90% of the time, and is always reliable.

Here she is, Christmas shopping for her Poodle family:

I need to get pics from my family of my 2 tiny poodles and my sister's 2 tiny poodles. A pile of poodles for the dogge thread.

Pet all dogges.

Dirk Pitt
Sep 14, 2007

haha yes, this feels good

Toilet Rascal
Mia sees her first squirrel. Proceeds to snot on the window.

TacticalUrbanHomo
Aug 17, 2011

by Lowtax

ElMaligno
Dec 31, 2004

Be Gay!
Do Crime!

This is Vienna, she is my brother 7 year old dashound

She really wants that penguin

She is getting old and had a couple of operations on her hips. She is still a good dogge.

Martello
Apr 29, 2012

by XyloJW
It's -12 out, probably -30 with the wind chill.

But the dogges are warm.

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D

This is my cousin's dog Raz. He is a rescue pup and the biggest wuss of a dog I've ever seen. His past owners used to beat the gently caress out of him. When she first got him he was very, very aggressive but since then he has calmed down a lot and you would think he doesn't have a backbone in him. If he is on a leash, any tension on the leash will cause him to freak out. If he is laying down in the corner and you approach him in any way, he cowers. If you play too rough with him (if you play with him at all) he cowers. Any loud noise and he cowers. And for the love of God don't touch his feet. That's his biggest freak out probably.

He's a sweet dog, I just wish I could help him not be so afraid of everything. :(

He also hates being outside. He will go out, do his business and then cower next to the door to be let in. If you touch him while he is running in the door, he will freak out.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?
How long have they had him? Hopefully he'll make some improvement with time.

Logan hates his feet being messed with too.

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

It takes time. If he's still a pup, realize that humans have been beating on him for most of his life.

Don't hold his gaze (challenge), make sure he's spotted you when you want to pet him, and just leave him alone if he's cowering/anxious. I can't stress this enough, I know it sucks but you can't force it. Let him come to you (offer treats!).

If it's any consolation, it will get better: our current rescue wouldn't be near me for weeks, and now she runs to the door all hyper when I come home.

TCD
Nov 13, 2002

Every step, a fucking adventure.

evil_bunnY posted:

make sure he's spotted you when you want to pet him

I love dogs, but, I was bitten when I was 4 or 5 so I try to make a point to respect their space (I was riding bikes and the dog bit/dragged me into the ditch knocking me out). I always take this approach when petting dogges and they seem to appreciate it.

Cole
Nov 24, 2004

DUNSON'D
Unfortunately he isn't a pup and is somewhere between 10-13 years old.

He has gotten WORLDS better though. Like I said he used to be aggressive. Not necessarily attacking people but being very defensive when people would approach. Now he's just a wuss.

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Keep it down, Roscoe is sleepin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

evil_bunnY
Apr 2, 2003

PLANES CURE TOWERS posted:

Keep it down, Roscoe is sleepin

Yes