Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

ThatPazuzu posted:

Wait, where did he get mentioned on a Christian strip?

Heaven's Love Thrift Shop gave him a shoutout.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
... asian penis

Everything fell flat until that line.

toanoradian
May 31, 2011

The happiest waffligator

Georgia Peach posted:

Heaven's Love Thrift Shop gave him a shoutout.

Oh? Mind pointing out around what time this happens? Or the specific strip, if you have it with you?

I loved these lines:

comic posted:

Austim squad

It's kind of hard to see with my eyes closed.

STOP R KELLYING ME YOU DICKHOLE

You have to stick your disco stick in and out over and over until lol.

Well there you have it folks, Troll Face has a doodoo soul.

toanoradian fucked around with this message at 01:32 on Jan 8, 2014

Jingai Jigokumoto
Feb 8, 2013

by XyloJW
I would strongly consider replacing my troll slaiyers gang tag with an Austim squad one.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

toanoradian posted:

Oh? Mind pointing out around what time this happens? Or the specific strip, if you have it with you?

I loved these lines:

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
What a surprise to get five new pages at once, and they're hilarious, from the guy jumping out the window to Lowtax showing up as a Jew troll. And Lazerbot's OC troll designs continue to be great.

Also, the TGT Facebook page informed me of this YouTube video of some crazy guy who is very excited about Tails Gets Trolled.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I can't get over all that Beavis-having-an-epiphany pathos in Underbite Troll's eyes.

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

secunt

cum close

The whole thing was amazing. It's a shame that the main story is going to be about Amy's backstory, and Spyro getting deeper into creepy DeviantArt territory, but this was definitely worth the wait.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

Lazerbot update on the progress of the next chapter.

quote:

i hope you guys are content with these adventure of Underbite troll filer pages for awhile, while i work on chapter 19 (the storm part one) because it might be awhile, i say this because i am making sure i put a lot of detail into this chapter, i hope you guys can be patient for it will be worth it when the chapter does come out. i just hope you guys are doing good and sorry for the wait but i hope you can bare it, i promise it will be worth it. and in due time, there will be some more Tails gets gay, i hope you guys can be patient for that as well, have a nice day. that is an update on the TGT process because i have kind of left you guys hanging for the awhile on the details of what Ive been doing. thanks for the support, and gently caress grammar we don't need it that bad

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

quote:

and gently caress grammar we don't need it that bad

loving :lol: I wish this were a line from the comic so I could have an avatar/title from it

SHAOLIN FUCKFIEND
Jan 21, 2008

Why the hell wouldn't one read all that. I read all of it and it was worth it. It was worth it.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Western Troll City of Fuckpoorpeople

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Never thought I'd see using the :3: smiley in response to a Lazerbot post, but... well.

Also,

Frankston posted:

Haha I am not reading all that.

Yes you are. Yes you are.

Data Graham fucked around with this message at 14:15 on Jan 8, 2014

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:

Blackheart posted:

Another detailed look at the depths of troll society.

But wait wasn't he called Bite-under troll?

Maybe he got his name changed somewhere between the events of this filler arc and TGT. Anything's possible when it hasn't been written yet.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Think the repetition of 'unironic' is a nod to SA, or is it a word that Americans in general say all the time? I have no idea, I've always associated it with this site.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Cheez posted:

Maybe he got his name changed somewhere between the events of this filler arc and TGT. Anything's possible when it hasn't been written yet.

I got trolled tripped up by this too; his name is Underbite Troll and when Underbite Squad was taken as a name he came up with THE BITE-UNDER LEAGUE.

I heard about the updates containing slurs and was like :gonk: but finding out it was all about trolls made me :allears:. Troll society is so wonderfully meta.

My personal favorite? UBie Troll screaming as a man leaps to his death and being compelled to mention having a toothpick splinter in his dick. And after that poignant moment? Naked MasterChiefDoomGuy comes along and teabags the corpse. A sequence of teabaggings that takes up most the page, actually.

This year in TGT is off to a good start. :sax:

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
Oh my, this update. :allears:

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
"I thought it be a
nice way to get
money, money. I
like money."

-full fledged jew troll, Lowtax, a person who doesn't give a flying gently caress about you and just wants your money...What a greedy jew.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

It's an especially touching call out given how much Lowtax gives a gently caress about this thread.

spincube
Jan 31, 2006

I spent :10bux: so I could say that I finally figured out what this god damned cube is doing. Get well Lowtax.
Grimey Drawer

Jingai Jigokumoto posted:

I would strongly consider replacing my troll slaiyers gang tag with an Austim squad one.

Go Fist in Poo Clan or go home. Asian penis.

...I love how utterly disgusted Underbite is at the improper teabagging technique, oh my God

horriblePencilist
Oct 18, 2012

It's a Dirt Devil!
Get it?
I can't wait for the inevitable recording of the adventures of underbite troll, courtesy of aramek. Just imagine the toothpick-splinter line in spoken language... :allears:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Phlegmish posted:

Think the repetition of 'unironic' is a nod to SA, or is it a word that Americans in general say all the time? I have no idea, I've always associated it with this site.

I'm just surprised he seems to understand the concept well enough to lampoon it.

But no, it isn't something average people say on the street. "Literally", though, that's already reached epidemic penetration.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Data Graham posted:

I'm just surprised he seems to understand the concept well enough to lampoon it.

But no, it isn't something average people say on the street. "Literally", though, that's already reached epidemic penetration.

Hey, I literally only use "literally" whenever I'm discussing something that in an literally accurate and exact analogy or comparison. Literally.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Phlegmish posted:

I only hear that word on SA never in real life. Real life is just better than SA mostly for this reason.

Metanaut
Oct 9, 2006

Honey it's tight like that.
College Slice
That update was more than worth the wait.

Have a :slick:ing Master Troll

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Words of wisdom and walls of text from LazyB's bro after he went on another anti-SA screed. Wisdom.

quote:

The morals you believe are simply manufactured from society as well, or from life's teaching to their comprehension or limitations. They simply found some form of balance to what they are able to find. But if you look deeper, then you can see the resin. You can see why they became what they are. What exactly pushed them to be molded into what they are. It's all connections people don't see.

Much of it influensed by life, or by society or the actions another humans, experiences of situations. What one takes in to keep, what one chooses to block out. But if you can not see it then how can you keep it out?

Now, if by any chance you do see the tangles and knots within these commonly seen people you speak of. Would you try to help them? Perhaps by using morals you thought could guide them to see it better way? Morals that helped you at some point? Or do their sorrows go far deeper then the person might be willing to share? Do you believe you could truly untangle them? Or simply show them a way they can better sweep their worries under the rug? Or do you believe that just because people don't focus on their worries, their knots. That they aren't hung on any tangles that might lie inside?

Perhaps because you might be a limited being, this prevents you from helping others to because free of all their worries? Isn't that how life is though? striving to overcome everything that pushes you down? Or is that what people believe they are doing? What if what most of them were doing, was hiding from these things? Looking for the easiest and least damaging way out. Or simply refusing to confront it? Using more of their focus and strength on finding loopholes around the obstacles instead of taking their ground and facing it head on? Maybe these people can't see their sorrows, only feel it when they are in the fog? What if these people were never taught how to be strong? Because they choose to block it out those who have tried to teach them? If they are so blind to themselves, then how do they truly know of their own morals? What do they truly know of values?

They wander around hopelessly until it is their time to live in the moment, or die in the next. Some even desperate to find meaning or purpose, some content. Playing by the rules that were given to them, by the morals that were planted in them. I never implied that they weren't good people and most of these type are for the better, i simply implied that they are lost. And nothing else could describe them more clearly. But these morals, are they truly their own? Chances are they aren't.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr
Well someone just finished his first week of philosophy 101. :allears:

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
I hate it when people say that. Some people can think about life in general without going to a philosophy class. If they come up to the same conclusions as the textbook you read three years ago did, doesn't that mean that they're doing something right?

I for one believe in lazerbot's reasoning, even if it's a bit hard to follow at times.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

SnowblindFatal posted:

I hate it when people say that. Some people can think about life in general without going to a philosophy class. If they come up to the same conclusions as the textbook you read three years ago did, doesn't that mean that they're doing something right?

I for one believe in lazerbot's reasoning, even if it's a bit hard to follow at times.

Have you heard of jokes?

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy
After reading the glorious wall of text those past few pages I gotta say that lazerbot is a legit artist. You know those artists that work with random materials and make crazy neat poo poo? He is like that, but with words. And also deformed facial features and pop culture.

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW

SnowblindFatal posted:

Philosophy classes are bad because they encourage you to stop thinking for yourself.

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Breadallelogram posted:

Have you heard of jokes?

It's just that such a snide remark always kills conversation about whatever isn't the weather or the latest simpsons episode.

"Oh, are you talking about computers? Heh nice job rookies come back to me when you've written an opengl engine using assembly."

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

Can we please go back to talking about lazerbro's words of wisdom?

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

I only got 50% of what he was saying, but goddamn do I like the cut of his gib.

ThatBasqueGuy fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Jan 12, 2014

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Was it criticism against SA? I can't even tell.

Does he think we are criticizing the comic because ... morals?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Data Graham posted:

Was it criticism against SA? I can't even tell.

Does he think we are criticizing the comic because ... morals?

He was going on before about how SA calls him mentally defective and then tries to make him the "villain." Also that we post nothing but lies.

Then he busted out with that text.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

At least there is one non-goon who still cares about us.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

SnowblindFatal posted:

Understandable though in this case it's just a joke that relies on this being the beginning of a new semester and that wall of text being nothing more than masturbatory fluff a young student who has just taken a intro class is likely to mistake as 'deep' thoughts. There's really jack poo poo in it, and what little there is is just rehashes of stuff that's been around forever. The implications and narrative results of Looney Toons necromancers are much more interesting than rehashes of long done philosophical concepts. Seriously the concept that morals come from one's experiences and aren't really universal is even in loving Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, though 'truths' is used instead of 'morals.'

Admittedly there is also a wee bit of deliberate dismissiveness in the post as well in the event lazyb finally manages to scale the insurmountable paywall.

Or if that isn't satisfying enough for you you can just imagine I only posted 'lol freshman philosophy major spotted' in response to your post.

Parts Kit fucked around with this message at 05:48 on Jan 13, 2014

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Parts Kit posted:

Or if that isn't satisfying enough for you you can just imagine I only posted 'lol freshman philosophy major spotted' in response to your post.

No, no, I see where you are coming from, except he's been posting poo poo like this for years now.

Getting blindsided by a sudden, unprovoked freestyle philosophic rants are half the fun! I always liked the one that ends with "I'll be here eating popcorn, with a loving smile on my face". :allears:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Parts Kit posted:

Understandable though in this case it's just a joke that relies on this being the beginning of a new semester and that wall of text being nothing more than masturbatory fluff a young student who has just taken a intro class is likely to mistake as 'deep' thoughts. There's really jack poo poo in it, and what little there is is just rehashes of stuff that's been around forever. The implications and narrative results of Looney Toons necromancers are much more interesting than rehashes of long done philosophical concepts. Seriously the concept that morals come from one's experiences and aren't really universal is even in loving Star Wars: Return of the Jedi, though 'truths' is used instead of 'morals.'

Admittedly there is also a wee bit of deliberate dismissiveness in the post as well in the event lazyb finally manages to scale the insurmountable paywall.

I can live with this

I hope the knots he's talking about are our (goons') personal problems, and he's considering if he should register an account and teach us a better way.