Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Okay let's jam.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
What the hell is stoccados?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

mr.capps posted:

those are the dumbest words haha

http://wordsolver.net/

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Okay. Here is your tiebreaker. How many individual posters were made fun of in the Have/Have Not competition?

Kontour
May 21, 2008

Miracle Blade Baby!

Murmur Twin
Feb 11, 2003

An ever-honest pacifist with no mind for tricks.

Rarity posted:

What the hell is stoccados?

stoc·ca·do noun \stə-ˈkä-(ˌ)dō\
plural stoc·ca·dos

Definition of STOCCADO

archaic
: a thrust with a rapier

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

12?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Joke answer: just Meinberg.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

12 is exactly correct! Dr.Hurt, you have won the power of Veto.

Asiina
Apr 26, 2011

No going back
Grimey Drawer
How many people does Meinberg count as?

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

I love capitalism!! DM me for the best investing advice!
HOH and power of veto? Holy poo poo hurt well done.

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
congrats hurt

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Asiina posted:

How many people does Meinberg count as?

One Meinberg is worth exactly 13 housemates.

John Cena posted:

12 is exactly correct! Dr.Hurt, you have won the power of Veto.

Hooray!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Power of Veto meeting will be held tomorrow at 6:00PM. Only people that need to be present are the HOH, Veto Holder, and the incumbent Nominees. So Hurt, Veskit, and Kontour, need you dudes around for tomorrow.

Kontour
May 21, 2008

Miracle Blade Baby!
Well done mate.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

inspired by but legally distinct from CATS (2019)

Veskit posted:

HOH and power of veto? Holy poo poo hurt well done.

Sounds like someone is a challenge threat, amirite?

Whatever though, he just fell into my trap. Let's see your next move, Dr. Hurt. :smaug:

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I just wanna say a big thanks to John Cena for that, it looks like it musta been a nightmare to organise

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

John Cena posted:

Power of Veto meeting will be held tomorrow at 6:00PM. Only people that need to be present are the HOH, Veto Holder, and the incumbent Nominees. So Hurt, Veskit, and Kontour, need you dudes around for tomorrow.

:ohdear:

Snooze Cruise
Feb 16, 2013

hey look,
a post
starting fridays for the losers with no lives i have started a synchtube where we can all start watching legend of the galatic heroes together big brother house

its all on youtube so we can say what episodes we watched so the have nots and the viewers vista can follow along if they want, since they can't be part of the actual synchtube

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

fireWARKs, are you still here?

Bright Future
Oct 9, 2007

[let's] fuck that crazy-ass robot
You lazy fuckers should download and install an IM program like skype so poor Cena doesn't have to use pm's for challenges.

:roboluv:

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I'm here and ready!

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

Semi here. Will have full attention at 645 est though.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

I'm here and ready!

Look at Mr. Overachiever here, all early and such.

More like Dr. Overachiever! hohohoho

I'm the funny one.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Meinberg posted:

Look at Mr. Overachiever here, all early and such.

More like Dr. Overachiever! hohohoho

I'm the funny one.

I lost my medical license today, so I guess it is Mr. Overachiever. Turns out you can't perform surgery using comic book science.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

If radiation gives people superpowers, then why can't I just expose people to it? It worked just fine for all those superguys.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

It is now time for the live veto meeting.

Dr. Hurt, please rise.

I want to use this time to give both nominees, Veskit and Kontour a chance to plead their case. They only have one minute to do so. After that one minute, it will be up to Dr. Hurt if he wishes to use the Power of Veto.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
Dr. Hurt operated on me and look at me now. If there's any better argument for revoking his license I'd like to see it

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Alright, they had their chance to plead their case. Dr. Hurt, do you wish to use the Power of Veto?

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I will be using my power of veto on Veskit.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dr. Hurt posted:

I will be using my power of veto on Veskit.

Veskit, you have been removed from the chopping block. Dr.Hurt, as one of your nominees has just been vetoed, you must now name a replacement nominee.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

I will nominate FireWARKs for eviction.

Veskit
Mar 2, 2005

gently caress yeah thank you Hurt! I appreciate so much not being up against the vote, and that my pleads to put the non participant on the block be heard. I think it's good for the game and good for everyone.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Dr. Hurt posted:

I will nominate FireWARKs for eviction.

FireWARKs, join Kontour on the hotseat.

This veto ceremony is adjourned.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

It wasn't fair to Veskit, especially since he's been hustling ever since his name got put on the chopping block. FireWARKs has been MIA, despite having a strong early showing. I want this to be a strong game, not having people just pass through when other people are trying hard.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

The live Eviction Ceremony & Head of Household competition will be held tomorrow night at 9:00PM. Everybody must attend.

Meinberg
Oct 9, 2011

Dr. Hurt posted:

It wasn't fair to Veskit, especially since he's been hustling ever since his name got put on the chopping block. FireWARKs has been MIA, despite having a strong early showing. I want this to be a strong game, not having people just pass through when other people are trying hard.

To that end, I want to speak up for my bro Kontour. He may be a Have-Not, but he's still talking the good game. If we're going to vote an inactive, don't be acting like he's not doing anything. He's still here. He's still one of us.

Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Meinberg posted:

To that end, I want to speak up for my bro Kontour. He may be a Have-Not, but he's still talking the good game. If we're going to vote an inactive, don't be acting like he's not doing anything. He's still here. He's still one of us.

I agree with this post.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Pinterest Mom is now on Confessionals Duty! Send all confessionals to him! :buddy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

John Cena posted:

Pinterest Mom is now on Confessionals Duty! Send all confessionals to him! :buddy:

I forget, is tonight a Confessionals day or not?

• Locked thread