Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
"Hey Drifblim is a cool and weird pokemon, maybe I can find some good fanart of him for this thread-"

:psyduck:

Apparently this guy has a ton of weird transformation art. It doesn't really seem sexualized or anything, in fact it mostly looks like a bunch of random crossovers. People cross over stuff all the time but the amount of ones he's made for pokemon transformers alone makes it seem like a bizzare obsession.

I guess its pretty tame for this thread though.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
You postin' bout pokemon?

Beefstew
Oct 30, 2010

I told you that story so I could tell you this one...
Not sure if this belongs here or in the Awesome Fanart thread, but...

Shai-Hulud vs Sharktopus.

Alpacalips Now
Oct 4, 2013

Internet Kraken posted:

"Hey Drifblim is a cool and weird pokemon, maybe I can find some good fanart of him for this thread-"

This seems like a cool gimmick, and he does it well enough.

Content:

Captain Invictus
Apr 5, 2005

Try reading some manga!

Clever Betty

Alpacalips Now posted:

This seems like a cool gimmick, and he does it well enough.

Content:

I feel like I've seen this exact sort of thing in a goldmined GBS photoshop thread. I'm not just imagining it, right?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

Captain Invictus posted:

I feel like I've seen this exact sort of thing in a goldmined GBS photoshop thread. I'm not just imagining it, right?
It's an easy task for school. Give the children a postcard and tell them to "complete" the picture.

The Droid
Jun 11, 2012

In retrospect I'm surprised this wasn't a thing sooner.

Angry Avocado
Jun 6, 2010
Awesome Pokémon gijinkas by emilykcomicsmith

Human GLaDOS by jszyka

artist's comment posted:

I like the idea of GLaDOS smoking neurotoxin.

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I'm so glad I got out of pokemon in middle school, long before they added all this loving personality bullshit and like a million species. I wouldn't play Pokemon Black if I were in loving prison.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.

Pick posted:

I'm so glad I got out of pokemon in middle school, long before they added all this loving personality bullshit and like a million species. I wouldn't play Pokemon Black if I were in loving prison.

They're pretty fun games. There's a lot if dumb nerds obsessed with them but if you let nerds ruin stuff for you, you can't like anything. I mean, the newest games let's you pet your poke. :3: How can you not like that?

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Pick posted:

Too bad because it's so much better these days.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Pick posted:

In prison you've got to sign up with the Nerd Power or the Sports-Playing Nation will see you as easy prey.
e: another good tip is to look around, pick the hardest game, and 100% it right there in front of every one. People'll stay away from you afterwards

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

quote:

this is a pic that i draw for many reason:

-i wanted to try new view sides
-i wanted to show my emblem and how my arm looks at the othes side
-testing my new sistem to have right body proportions

hope tha it's good and you like it ^^

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer
In this piece I got my TGs and TFs down perfectly with the new perspective.

Triskelli
Sep 27, 2011

I AM A SKELETON
WITH VERY HIGH
STANDARDS

So the reason he makes identical looking ...things is because he has a rigid formula for art. :psyduck:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Triskelli posted:

So the reason he makes identical looking ...things is because he has a rigid formula for art. :psyduck:

that's correct. here's his bio, since i'm sure everyone is curious

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

crowfeathers posted:

I tried reading this in the nerdiest voice I could but couldn't make it through because the story was that touching.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY

Pick posted:

i too have bad taste

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

crowfeathers posted:

The worst part is that what immediately stands out to me is that he's got Luster Purge and Psychic on the same moveset. You have Dragon STAB! Use it! :eng99:

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

Grimey Drawer

Captain Fargle posted:

The worst part is that what immediately stands out to me is that he's got Luster Purge and Psychic on the same moveset. You have Dragon STAB! Use it! :eng99:

Is Luster Purge even a move?

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Squallege posted:

Is Luster Purge even a move?

http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Luster_Purge

:goonsay: While it fills a slightly different role from psychic, he really should pick just one and then put dragon pulse in the other slot.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

I assume he picked it because, according to that wiki, it's the signature move of the pokemon. I think asking him to pick moves that are good is asking a lot of the person who when tasked with listing things he likes could only think of "meat" and "kind people"

Non-EuclideanCat
Nov 9, 2009
Does 7/8 perspective on the head really count as a "new side"?

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.
That's a Pokemon? I thought it was related to that anthro-jet/plane fetish thing..

Dooky Dingo
Feb 17, 2011

Gym badge day is a VERY dangerous day!

kirbysuperstar posted:

That's a Pokemon? I thought it was related to that anthro-jet/plane fetish thing..

It's funny how you think those things are mutually exclusive.
They aren't. :unsmigghh:

Mesonychoteuthis
Apr 10, 2008
How can someone like meat and then hate waffles. They go together like chocolate and peanut butter for gods sake!

Friends Are Evil
Oct 25, 2010

cats cats cats

This is so low-effort it accidentally goes towards becoming avant-garde.

theflyingorc
Jun 28, 2008

ANY GOOD OPINIONS THIS POSTER CLAIMS TO HAVE ARE JUST PROOF THAT BULLYING WORKS
Young Orc

Friends Are Evil posted:

I don't understand what this is.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

theflyingorc posted:

I was about to post the same thing. I don't understand.

ThatPazuzu
Sep 8, 2011

I'm so depressed, I can't even blink.
Maybe he likes turning sexy women into ugly monstrosities? Maybe that gets his rocks off? It seems like a thing that'd turn someone somewhere on.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Angry Avocado posted:

Awesome Pokémon gijinkas by emilykcomicsmith

I'm pretty sure at the local renaisance festival last fall I saw the Raichu guy irl. Only instead of shorts, he had a one-piece zip up.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

theflyingorc posted:

The top two pictures are the underwear lady turning into a Stegosaurus. It took me a long time to realize those voids are supposed to be the clothes. The rest should be self explanatory, at least relative for this thread.

So Leofish posted this in the Social Media thread, crystals guy has discovered animation:

But perhaps more worrying, he's discovered Homestuck.

quote:

Hey everyone, Thisi s kind of a complicacted drawing but it's an Idea I had with me and my homestuck Fantroll Handia. The drawing here is me, I am sick and in the hospital as you can see, And the treatment for my disease is Crystal IV with a feeding tube of crystals to my stomach to heal me, which as a side effect is making my hands grow quite big with long fingers. I also have electrodes on my chest to moniter my heart and Pulse Oximeter for my lungs. Well, When your in the hospital and you cant getout of bed you need to bathe still So sometimes the doctors will give you a sponge bath, and in this picture my Homestuck fantroll Handia who also has large hands is doing this to me. I hope you like this pic. :)

Handia.
By the way, in case you wanted the rich plot behind his animation:

quote:

Ok.. So I always wanted to do an animation for a long time now But I hadnt tried for a while because it was too hard, Well I did it now and I hope you like it :) This is a very simple animation, and I know its not that good but I havent practiced Animation a lot, But its just an animated version of how my Fantroll Handia got her very large, long hands with thin long Fingers. If you dont know the backstory, Handia was sick so she went to the hospital where they healed her with a Crystal. But the crystal also makes her hands grow very large. I forgot to draw in her horns in here ): But I really wanted to post this animation here anywa.y I hope you enjoy it.

Thwack!
Aug 14, 2010

Ability: Shadow Tag
Crystal Marfan's Man has already discovered Homestuck for a while. But still.

Knormal posted:

So Leofish posted this in the Social Media thread, crystals guy has discovered animation:

That is just plain fascinating. The best part about this gif is that little jig Handia makes.

Elfface
Nov 14, 2010

Da-na-na-na-na-na-na
IRON JONAH

Friends Are Evil posted:

We found a watch, may we burn her?

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

Elfface posted:

We found a watch, may we burn her?

Why would you ruin a perfectly good time piece?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Knormal posted:

The top two pictures are the underwear lady turning into a Stegosaurus. It took me a long time to realize those voids are supposed to be the clothes. The rest should be self explanatory, at least relative for this thread.

2014 is off to a good start.

FoiledShenanigans
Apr 6, 2012

Knormal posted:

Crystals

I find it hard to believe the fan troll isn't some self aware joke. Its far too much like something someone would create to take the piss.

Then again, maybe he just beat everyone to the punch..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Major Drakengard 3 Spoilers:
http://imgur.com/DlIavum

• Locked thread