Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

SnowblindFatal posted:

he's considering if he should register an account and teach us a better way.
This is like the poop touching us :psyduck:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He will show us the right path.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Lazerbot please come show me the light

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Georgia Peach posted:

He was going on before about how SA calls him mentally defective and then tries to make him the "villain." Also that we post nothing but lies.

Then he busted out with that text.

What just because he uses villains in his comics doesn't mean we think he's villain

Sonata
Jan 29, 2004

Basically he never got over people here calling him a homophobe and he thinks we're all trolls because only a troll would call a person an aspergers-having insane homophobe.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

Lazer Bot posted:

here is the crystal meth picture you guys suggested awhile back. i decided to upload it now http://ultimatelazerbot.deviantart.com/art/TGT-Crystal-Meth-427016632 share your thoughts in the comments. SA of course will share there comments in they're cave.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Shadow looks mostly unaffected.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

He's still super pissy towards SA ain't he?

Jedi Knight Luigi
Jul 13, 2009

FlyinPingu posted:

He's still super pissy towards SA ain't he?

Who cares?

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

That's the funniest part to me. We genuinely don't care and he just keeps hating and hating.

EDIT: I just went back and looked, and I posted saying pretty much the same thing LAST APRIL. That's how long this poo poo storm has been going on. TGT has been unravelling over what, a year and a half now?

LET IT GO, LASERBOT.

EDIT AGAIN: I just looked and the first post in this thread was in February 2012, and that post contained multiple chapters. Meaning Lazerbot has been at this for over two. years.

Vargo fucked around with this message at 05:28 on Jan 15, 2014

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

And he can still use two different misspellings of the same "their" in the same tiny sentence :allears:

HorseRenoir
Dec 25, 2011

Pillbug

Vargo posted:

That's the funniest part to me. We genuinely don't care and he just keeps hating and hating.

EDIT: I just went back and looked, and I posted saying pretty much the same thing LAST APRIL. That's how long this poo poo storm has been going on. TGT has been unravelling over what, a year and a half now?

LET IT GO, LASERBOT.

EDIT AGAIN: I just looked and the first post in this thread was in February 2012, and that post contained multiple chapters. Meaning Lazerbot has been at this for over two. years.

At this point I'm convinced that he keeps on bringing up SA as a running joke rather than any actual hatred for the site.

TwoPair
Mar 28, 2010

Pandamn It Feels Good To Be A Gangsta
Grimey Drawer

HorseRenoir posted:

At this point I'm convinced that he keeps on bringing up SA as a running joke rather than any actual hatred for the site.

Yeah, we went through this song and dance before. Methinks that we are in fact... being trolled.

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
I get the feeling there are probably people sending Lazey messages, or posting to him, pretending to be goons and he doesn't know they aren't goons. Or he just assumes anyone trolling him or trying to troll him, is a goon even if they aren't.

MechanicalTomPetty
Oct 30, 2011

Runnin' down a dream
That never would come to me
So I kinda stopped following this thread around the time trix rabbit showed up, what the gently caress happened? :stare:

MechanicalTomPetty fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Jan 15, 2014

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Whoever is PMing lazerbot about this SA thing, it's not really that important.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
Maybe I shouldn't have quoted LB when I posted the picture so people would focus less on him continuing to be a baby regarding SA and more on how hilarious Knuckles and Tails are in that picture.

Zenzirouj
Jun 10, 2004

What about you, thread?
You got any tricks?

Vogon Poet posted:

Maybe I shouldn't have quoted LB when I posted the picture so people would focus less on him continuing to be a baby regarding SA and more on how hilarious Knuckles and Tails are in that picture.

Yeah. Besides, all the cool goons have long since moved onto obsessing about making fun of how goons are obsessed about lazerbot being obsessed about SA.

Chunderstorm
May 9, 2010

legs crossed like a buddhist
smokin' buddha
angry tuna

Zenzirouj posted:

Yeah. Besides, all the cool goons have long since moved onto obsessing about making fun of how goons are obsessed about lazerbot being obsessed about SA.

This is way too meta for me.

Also, autism squad forever.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Vargo posted:

Meaning Lazerbot has been at this for over two. years.

And he keeps delivering. I mean, the main storyline may have stalled for the moment, but the filler more than makes up for it.

skipThings
May 21, 2007

Tell me more about this
"Wireless fun-adaptor" you were speaking of.

Aristobulus posted:

I get the feeling there are probably people sending Lazey messages, or posting to him, pretending to be goons and he doesn't know they aren't goons. Or he just assumes anyone trolling him or trying to troll him, is a goon even if they aren't.

it's like he's a textbook paranoid shizophrenic, who would have thought something like this of ol' Lazybot

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

Phlegmish posted:

And he keeps delivering. I mean, the main storyline may have stalled for the moment, but the filler more than makes up for it.

Honestly, this whole strange trek has been worth it to watch how Lazy has developed and changed, if not necessarily as a person, but as an artist and storyteller. He's a legitimately talented artist, and he's very good at humanizing characters that most people wouldn't bother with in ways that stay true to the original feel and concept of his story. None of us could have seen that coming from the first page.

Cheez
Apr 29, 2013

Someone doesn't like a shitty gimmick I like?

:siren:
TIME FOR ME TO WHINE ABOUT IT!
:siren:
Those of us following along have been able to sympathize with and hate either side. Just look at how he depicts Troll society. It isn't a bunch of people slinging insults at people, this is just their culture and how they speak. There are good and evil trolls just as much as the "regular" guys have been good and evil. More like two countries going to war than heroes vs monsters.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Cheez posted:

Those of us following along have been able to sympathize with and hate either side. Just look at how he depicts Troll society. It isn't a bunch of people slinging insults at people, this is just their culture and how they speak. There are good and evil trolls just as much as the "regular" guys have been good and evil. More like two countries going to war than heroes vs monsters.

Only the teabagged have seen the end of war.

Nickelodeon Household
Apr 11, 2010

I like chocolate MIIIILK
You bitches are about to get montaged.

Lazy B posted:

lol I had someone ask me why i was mad at SA on a private message, you misunderstand very thoroughly. I actually don't really hate or dislike them to high degrees, just have no respect for them. I mean how long can someone hold on to a gay joke as this huge homophobe thing? Or the multiple other things they came up with? That's right they can, i mean if people are gonna continue messaging me about it. which isn't that, that much. But if people do, i can make a montage of the garbage if you disbelieve me so much. lol I know its not that reason people message me but if you want to continue saying it is, lol i would love to give you a lesson of reality, a montage sounds quite humorous. just continue and i will show the reality. i don't really feel like looking at the crappy forum but if that is what some of you need then i will, just to prove my point and disprove yours. That is of course if you want it to happen, just say the word.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I really, really, really want this to happen.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Oh man, I can't wait to see who shows up in the montage. :allears:

Aristobulus
Mar 20, 2007

Slap omni-gel on
everything.

These avatars paid for Lowtax new boat.
I'm really, really curious to see how few people in the montage are actually goons.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
I really hope nobodies actually messaging him every time that argument derail rolls around. Nobody on the forum really likes reading about it anyway.

Also, this montage thing needs to happen. It will be glorious.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Oh gently caress guys he's going to show us REALITY.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

He needs to make a hilarious montage and then shut up about SA forever. It would be the best possible outcome.

Raserys
Aug 22, 2011

IT'S YA BOY
God, who the gently caress cares what he thinks about this site?

LazyMaybe
Aug 18, 2013

oouagh

Raserys posted:

Me. It'll be wonderful. I want to be shown a lesson of reality.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Raserys posted:

Who doesn't care what lb thinks?

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

MechanicalTomPetty posted:

So I kinda stopped following this thread around the time trix rabbit showed up, what the gently caress happened? :stare:

You are in for a great and fantastic ride into the depths of the human psyche.

Portland Sucks
Dec 21, 2004
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Well for those of you who do care what LB thinks, he just posted this stupidly long rant that he calls a "proof" that we are all actually a bunch of trolls. :allears:

It's really long. Really really long. Too long actually.

Enjoy.

http://pastebin.com/CrPUY8Ga

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

That was pretty retarded.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Hopefully this thread can avoid any long discussions or arguments about that rant, but I had to highlight my favorite part (in response to someone talking about malapropisms in the comic):

Lazer Bot posted:

First of all lets look at the definition to Malapropism so no one gets confused (unintentional use of wrong word: the misuse of a word through confusion with another word that sounds similar, especially when the effect is ridiculous. example of malapropism: an instance of using malapropism) oh its about miss spells and the obsession with grammar again. :O not a huge shocker there, which i see commonly used by trolls to insult other peoples IQ (Inelegance) Inelegance isn't determine by what you learn in school, that is only one category.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
My favorite part was when he got mad at "unreliable narration" and said it was an insult and supposed to be offensive when it is an actual, normal narrative technique and not some sort of negative criticism.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

That sure was a cool thing to find on my FB feed. He included two of my posts in the montage, one of which wasn't really talking about the comic. :allears:

I had forgotten this comic existed until stumbling across that.