Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary

Shima Honnou posted:

So that's where Ironic War Criminal posts from.

It was, but he had to sell the building to afford his 3000th account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I love when Cena plays with the fact that thousands of fat dudes want him to die. Like when he did that promo about how he went on the Internet and they told him to do a heel turn so HERE YOU GO! And then he pivoted around on a heel.

Tyson Tomko
May 8, 2005

The Problem Solver.
I also like when Cena pulls that kind of stuff. Obviously I'd like him to do a heel turn too but good to know he's not ignorant (I'd be a perma face too for massive piles of cashola)

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Tyson Tomko posted:

I also like when Cena pulls that kind of stuff. Obviously I'd like him to do a heel turn too but good to know he's not ignorant (I'd be a perma face too for massive piles of cashola)

I see stuff like this and I wonder if these same people remain Cena haters afterwards.

Cardboard Box
Jul 14, 2009

wasn't that guy confirmed a plant at several shows? I mean I think WWE.com ended up selling those shirts shortly afterwards.

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Cena should send his haters to Miz, since he is searching for them.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Endless Mike posted:

Cena should send his haters to Miz, since he is searching for them.

From each according to his workrate, to each according to his heat.

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"

Cardboard Box posted:

wasn't that guy confirmed a plant at several shows? I mean I think WWE.com ended up selling those shirts shortly afterwards.

I swear he was sitting in the front row ahead of me when I went to Raw in December. He had a stack of those Cena shirts, he was wearing one, and he was chatting with security before the show.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Tyson Tomko posted:

The best part of that was after the match when he ran up to the guy and yelled "WE'RE GOING TO WRESTLEMANIA" and put his arm around him

Onmi
Jul 12, 2013

If someone says it one more time I'm having Florina show up as a corpse. I'm not even kidding, I was pissed off with people doing that shit back in 2010, and I'm not dealing with it now in 2016.

Cardboard Box posted:

There is something else, when he won the championship at 21, there's a guy in the crowd celebrating with him, fast forward to I think 25, that same guy is in a Cena Sucks shirt and screaming in his face while Cena poses with him with the biggest poo poo eating grin on his face.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Sick of WWE False Flags.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
You missed his reply to a fan about that tweet

quote:

"Hey @ryback22, ur afraid of Lawler stealing ur gf."

"No, @moronfan, I have fool proof plan to prevent that. Date girls older than 14. Ryback Rules"
:drat:

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

achillesforever6 posted:

You missed his reply to a fan about that tweet

:drat:

Wow, I'm amazed he'd be willing to go there, Vince loves King.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

Ryback can give as many concussions to whoever the gently caress he wants to as far as I'm concerned.

Fushin
Dec 16, 2005

Grimey Drawer
Ryback makes it really hard to hate him.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

It could all be "a work" but I wonder if Ryback is tweeting this poo poo because of his depush and wanting out of his contract. I don't know poo poo about how WWE contracts work these days though.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

hahahah he's so funny lets hope he keeps hurting people XD

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

Maybe Ryback is already on the out so he's going down in a passive agressive blaze of glory.

Also I'm sure there's a joke somewhere about Ryback acting like Ziggler on Twitter after giving him a concussion.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Please dont be stupid

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

:(

CanadianJericholeaf
Jun 9, 2004

by Lowtax
Ryback is blazing new comedy trails by referencing the Kat, Lawler dating young girls and insulting Lillian Garcia's looks.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

unironically agree

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

CanadianJericholeaf posted:

Ryback is blazing new comedy trails by referencing the Kat, Lawler dating young girls and insulting Lillian Garcia's looks.

but it's not funny when HHH does it because

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Someone said "she's a little old for you isn't she King?" on commentary last year when Jerry was lusting after a diva, so I think poking fun of Lawler is kosher.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

It was AJ about herself and it's only interesting if you have the gall to say it to his face.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

It was a guy. Probably Cole.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

DannoMack posted:

It was a guy. Probably Cole.

AJ said it too. It's been said by JR, as well.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

Cool so we're all in agreement that dudes who gently caress children getting called out on it is a good thing and Ryback rules

Perry Normal
Jul 23, 2010

Humans disgust me. Vile creatures.

DannoMack posted:

Someone said "she's a little old for you isn't she King?" on commentary last year when Jerry was lusting after a diva, so I think poking fun of Lawler is kosher.

To be fair, there's a world of difference between saying that "King likes 'em young!" (which, given Lawler's age, could refer to anyone under 40) and explicitly mentioning 14 year olds.

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

PUNKS DIET SODA posted:

Triple H never called King a pedophile in public but he would be cooler if he did...

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Lawler gave permission on or around the same week as his heart attack for the company to make fun of his heart attack. Nobody should be surprised he allows them to make fun of his earlier interest in underage women.

ARMBAR A COP
Nov 24, 2007

I'll give you the Lawler thing tho, gently caress that guy too.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!
Zeke's twitter is gone?! This is the worst day (and possibly old news.)

Gaspar Lewis
Nov 30, 2007

by Lowtax
He's big. He's strong. But Zeke ain't got no tweets.

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

MassRafTer posted:

Zeke's twitter is gone?! This is the worst day (and possibly old news.)

He changed it to @ZekeWWE

https://twitter.com/zekewwe

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

http://t.co/ffARLbCq8Q

Scathing.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

My buddy got me a fan made shirt that is pretty rad, but I would love to buy as much official merch as possible.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Big E is amazing, which is funny considering how much people made fun of him when his picture showed up on FCW.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Wojtek posted:

Big E is amazing, which is funny considering how much people made fun of him when his picture showed up on FCW.

To be fair, it was such a good picture.