Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Hahah he actually had a point until the very end when he started using stuff that's only been in one episode each. I really don't like the idea of another D&D ep this season, although I'm still excited for it because David Cross.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Lipstick Apathy
I wouldn't want another d&d episode, and it was probably my favorite one.

Arist
Feb 13, 2012

who, me?

Stop posting spoilers for episode concepts.

BrooklynBruiser
Aug 20, 2006

El Tortuga posted:

So... do you actually like Community? Because it really sounds like you don't.

It's Irish Joe.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer

MrAristocrates posted:

Stop posting spoilers for episode concepts.

Is this really a thing? I mean, I'll stop if so, but.....really?

Brocktoon
Jul 18, 2006

Before we engage we should hang back and study their tactics.
I heard there's one episode that emulates a particular genre and has callbacks to earlier episodes.

(Sorry for spoilers...)

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.

Bown posted:

Is this really a thing? I mean, I'll stop if so, but.....really?

quote:

SPOILER RULES: [...] Are you talking about something that you only saw in a preview, or a commercial, or or due to a leaked ANYTHING? Then you need spoiler tags.

Per TVIV rules.

El Tortuga
Apr 27, 2007

ĄTerrible es el Guerrero de Tortuga!
It's literally one of the most trivial rules on the entire site.

big mean giraffe
Dec 13, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 4 hours!
Lipstick Apathy
Especially since it's all 100% speculation based on nothing at all.

Max
Nov 30, 2002

I can understand it, since I like to be surprised about guest appearances and certain plots, which can be spoiled by a preview.

ETB
Nov 8, 2009

Yeah, I'm that guy.
Pretty sure the D&D sequel stuff was leaked/mentioned by Harmon, so it counts.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

Bown posted:

Hahah he actually had a point until the very end when he started using stuff that's only been in one episode each. I really don't like the idea of another D&D ep this season, although I'm still excited for it because David Cross.

Anybody else get that feeling when you realize you had forgotten another awesome guest star that's coming up this season? I just had it a few days ago with Vince Gilligan and Mitch Hurwitz.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
It really doesn't matter to me because Gilligan and Hurwitz aren't known for being memorable characters actors, unlike David Cross and Jonathan Banks.

tinstaach posted:

Anybody else get that feeling when you realize you had forgotten another awesome guest star that's coming up this season? I just had it a few days ago with Vince Gilligan and Mitch Hurwitz.

You have soiled virgin snow with the yellow stain of spoilers.

superjew
Sep 5, 2007

No fair! You changed the outcome by measuring it!

Irish Joe posted:

You have soiled virgin snow with the yellow stain of spoilers.

Snow falls from the heavens pure. We cannot blame the snow for being spoiled by the earth.

Manisgood :cry:

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

Irish Joe posted:

I hope they never revisit that bit because it was played out in the first season.

Or maybe they could have a D&D campaign take place in a paintball game occurring on the set of Troy and Abed in the morning. The Dean can crossdress and inspector spacetime from the darkest timeline can appear with the Schmitty kids to make fun of Jack Black. You know, whatever wanks fans off most.

You're a pizza burn on the roof of this thread's mouth.

CaptainHollywood
Feb 29, 2008

I am an awesome guy and I love to make out during shitty Hollywood horror movies. I am a trendwhore!

tinstaach posted:

I wonder if it's Dan Harmon's plan to get Jonathan Banks, Giancarlo Esposito, and Vince Gilligan in a room together.

CPFortest
Jun 2, 2009

Did you not pour me out like milk, and curdle me like cheese?

Volume posted:

You're a pizza burn on the roof of this thread's mouth.

To be fair, at least half of the things he's talking about have actually been beaten into the ground by the show.

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

CaptainHollywood posted:

I wonder if it's Dan Harmon's plan to get Jonathan Banks, Giancarlo Esposito, and Vince Gilligan in a room together.

And then reveal the greatest stunt cast of all: RJ Mitte

Kuiperdolin
Sep 5, 2011

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

They had Badger in season 1 finale, bring him back too.

GrandpaPants
Feb 13, 2006

Free to roam the heavens in man's noble quest to investigate the weirdness of the universe!

This is all leading up to Bryan Cranston as a chemistry teacher.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Are we gonna get Ders from workaholics this season? We already had Blake and Adam, so why not?

RIP Jetset.

usb teledildonics
Oct 10, 2009

those who came before me
Bring back Ben Folds.

ComradeCosmobot
Dec 4, 2004

USPOL July

GrandpaPants posted:

This is all leading up to Bryan Cranston as a chemistry teacher.

It's certainly not like he hasn't done a sitcom before.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

usb teledildonics posted:

Bring back Ben Folds.
Seriously, anything to keep him from making music.

ChesterJT
Dec 28, 2003

Mounty Pumper's Flying Circus

FactsAreUseless posted:

Seriously, anything to keep him from making music.

I usually don't say people's opinions are poo poo but...

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

So tonight has been pretty hyped by critics and cast members, can't deny I have pretty damned high expectations now.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...

EL BROMANCE posted:

So tonight has been pretty hyped by critics and cast members, can't deny I have pretty damned high expectations now.

Shut up, can't watch til later :smith:

Qu Appelle
Nov 3, 2005

"If a COVID-19 pandemic occurs, public health officials may have additional instructions, such as avoiding close contact with others as much as possible, and staying home if someone in your household is sick." - Official insights from Public Health: Seattle & King County staff

I love the irony that I can't watch Community live....because I'm in class at the local Community College.

At least our mascot isn't the Human Beings.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Alan Smithee posted:

Shut up, can't watch til later :smith:

If it makes you feel better, I'm in the UK and won't get to see it until the morning.

Irish Joe
Jul 23, 2007

by Lowtax
Your morning is our primetime you monster!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

3am is a little too morning-y for my liking sadly. Drunken live watching SNL is sometimes fun though.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

ChesterJT posted:

I usually don't say people's opinions are poo poo but...
Brick is one of the worst songs ever recorded. It is the Season 4 puppet episode of music.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

FactsAreUseless posted:

Brick is one of the worst songs ever recorded. It is the Season 4 puppet episode of music.

Wow this is so wrong. I mean, at least the puppet episode had George Costanza in it, there is nothing redeeming about Brick. :colbert:

mojo1701a
Oct 9, 2008

Oh, yeah. Loud and clear. Emphasis on LOUD!
~ David Lee Roth

EL BROMANCE posted:

If it makes you feel better, I'm in the UK and won't get to see it until the morning.

Hey, in England, fanny means vagina, right?

radlum
May 13, 2013

EL BROMANCE posted:

If it makes you both feel better, I'm in South America and we haven't even gotten the awful 4th Season (not even on Netflix; they have removed the second and third season)

amaranthine
Aug 27, 2009
I AM A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING

FactsAreUseless posted:

Even as someone who genuinely likes Ben Folds, Brick is a loving awful song and I wish it'd go away forever

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

CaptainHollywood posted:

Would you settle for Jonathan Frakes, Phil Esposito, and Gillian Anderson?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Troy and Abed are in mourning.

Super Aggro Crag
Apr 23, 2008

And, of course as always, kill Hitler.

Troy and Abed are in mourning!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crm
Oct 24, 2004

This is the first live Community that I've read in like a year.

• Locked thread