Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blasmeister
Jan 15, 2012

2Time TRP Sack Race Champion

First Raw, now big E's instagrams? Emma's moving up in the world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

A question to ask the entire world. Where is your BIG E shirt.

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Big E is the first guy that makes the WWE look like a really fun place to work having heard all the horror stories.

njsykora
Jan 23, 2012

Robots confuse squirrels.

epitasis posted:

Big E is the first guy that makes the WWE look like a really fun place to work having heard all the horror stories.

Every time I see him whether on TV or backstage or in that clip from Axxess where the guy gives him a custom My Little Pony he just comes across as a guy who's super fun to be around.

Of course it helps that the people he's around (AJ, Kaitlyn, Emma etc) seem that way too. Bunch of cool people having fun. Also the fact that you're backstage before shows for hours with nothing to do but dick about. I think that was given as the reason for starting the JBL and Cole Show, if you're gonna dick about backstage might as well film it.

TomWaitsForNoMan
May 28, 2003

By Any Means Necessary
Who's that last guy who looks like a young Michael Imperioli?

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Love the nerd in the ill-fitting suit.

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

njsykora posted:

Every time I see him whether on TV or backstage or in that clip from Axxess where the guy gives him a custom My Little Pony he just comes across as a guy who's super fun to be around.

Get the gently caress out of here, that Big E pony actually was given to him? That's kind of messed up.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Skunkrocker posted:

Get the gently caress out of here, that Big E pony actually was given to him? That's kind of messed up.

Here you go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMvhVaXnGGU

And for good measure:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hef33I1X_4c

The best Ziggler, AJ, and Big E moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSd1KkpbYqQ

Skunkrocker
Jan 14, 2012

Your favorite furry wrestler.

:stonk:

Not only does he accept the gift, he plays with it, talks to it, and then wants a My Little Pony tshirt.

I don't even know what to say, my brain is full of 'gently caress' right now.

Chewy Bitems
Dec 25, 2012

PIIIISSSSSSSS!!!!

Skunkrocker posted:

Not only does he accept the gift, he plays with it, talks to it, and then wants a My Little Pony tshirt.

While Big E is great at twitter and his instagram videos, I imagine he (like most non-internet dwellers) has no clue what a Bronie is, or maybe even that there's a new my little pony cartoon.

it'd be like if somebody gave him a custom Care Bear, it'd just be a cool custom retro thing.

rather than creepy subculture pervy manchildren thing.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

Skunkrocker posted:

Yeah, when you look at Big E Langston, the first thing that doesn't come to mind is Total Goofball. But that's what he is and that's why we love him. Jacked to all hell with goofy face charisma, a weird combination.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Chewy Bitems posted:

While Big E is great at twitter and his instagram videos, I imagine he (like most non-internet dwellers) has no clue what a Bronie is, or maybe even that there's a new my little pony cartoon.

it'd be like if somebody gave him a custom Care Bear, it'd just be a cool custom retro thing.

what about big e langston and his twitter leads you to believe he's not an internet dweller

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

Chewy Bitems posted:

He hangs around twitter enough I'm sure he knows what bronies are. Hell, my 60 year old dad recently asked me "You usually know about those weird fucks on the internet, have you heard about those adult men who like My Little Pony?"

I've never seen the god drat cartoon and I don't plan on changing that, but if I was a pro wrestler and someone handed me a customized pony figure I admit I'd think it was cool if the person didn't come off as too much of a creep.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 02:50 on Jan 17, 2014

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Your dad's totally a brony

Veg
Oct 13, 2008

:smug::smug::xd:

DannoMack posted:

Your dad's totally a brony

Ha, that was my first thought too.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

oatgan posted:

what about big e langston and his twitter leads you to believe he's not an internet dweller

Big e-Langston.

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Chewy Bitems posted:

Yeah, this is what being on the internet too long and too often does to you: You start thinking things that are socially unacceptable on Tumblr are far more prevalent in real life than they really are, and therefore apply to everyone. Apparently not even Jon Hamm is allowed to rock a fedora, because internet.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Skunkrocker posted:

It's almost like he's a grown man with a sense of humor.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Endorph posted:

It's almost like he's a grown man with a sense of humor.

nah bro he's probably railing horses all night

Chinston Wurchill
Jun 27, 2010

It's not that kind of test.

Joey Ryan posted:

At WWE camp, Bill DeMott said nobody on indies is as good as NXT guys. I'd LOVE to debate Bill DeMott on what he thinks "good wrestling" is.

Another thing Bill DeMott said at the WWE camp is that "WWE retrained Daniel Bryan or he wouldn't be as good as he is today."

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

One thing I can be sure of, there aren't many people in NXT as bad as Joey Ryan.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
So the head trainer for NXT thinks NXT trains the best wrestlers. I don't know how this is shocking.

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
The gently caress does Hugh Morris know.

ChampRamp
Mar 29, 2010

:siren: SAVE_US.CHR :siren:

Perfidus posted:

The gently caress does Hugh Morris know.

Bill has worked with the best wrestler to ever live (The Wall), so I think he knows talent when he sees it.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

One thing I can be sure of, there aren't many people in NXT as bad as Joey Ryan.

At the same time, Joey is a better wrestler than Hugh Morrus (which admittedly is not saying much).

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

At the same time, Joey is a better wrestler than Hugh Morrus (which admittedly is not saying much).

I disagree, Hugh Morrus never had a PWG title run so lovely it caused me to lose interest in the GOAP. Or maybe the BARF (Best American Rasslin Federation.)

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

I disagree, Hugh Morrus never had a PWG title run so lovely it caused me to lose interest in the GOAP. Or maybe the BARF (Best American Rasslin Federation.)

He's also never owned a wrestling company. Which is the only reason Joey was ever champ (that and they knew drat well it was unlikely he'd ever go anywhere else).

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
I guess Joey is never gonna get a cameo as a background extra again.

oatgan
Jan 15, 2009

Joey has been fun lately as a Candice delivery system and that's a hell of a lot more than I can say for Leo Kruger

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

I think Kruger could be a good mid-card heel if they went further with his weird, scary South African mercenary gimmick. Have him be the bad guy version of the APA, or Rick Rude's "insurance policy" gimmick.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Demott gets wrestling. It doesn't matter that he's obviously wrong, that everyone listening to him knows he's wrong and that even Demott probably knows he's wrong. You just keep lying till somebody believes you and gives you money.

I mean fuckin Hugh Morris is training people how to wrestle. Dude can lie like a bastard.

MisterGBH
Dec 6, 2010

Eric Bischoff is full of shit
I don't sell too much wrong with a guy who had to sell and bump teaching guys to sell and bump. Just keep your shite opinions to yourself Hugh.

Deathlove
Feb 20, 2003

Pillbug

Gonzo McFee posted:

I mean fuckin Hugh Morris is training people how to wrestle. Dude can lie like a bastard.

Ted Williams was one of the greatest hitters to ever walk the Earth and sucked poo poo as a hitting coach. Charlie Lau was a no-good hitter and taught George Brett everything he knows. Talent does not correlate to teaching ability.

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer
http://bit.ly/atmidnight

Check February 12th and March 3rd

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Deathlove posted:

Ted Williams was one of the greatest hitters to ever walk the Earth and sucked poo poo as a hitting coach. Charlie Lau was a no-good hitter and taught George Brett everything he knows. Talent does not correlate to teaching ability.
Did Charlie Lau stick hot dogs up William's rear end in front of the boys as a joke so he could get out of practice early?

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Sigma posted:

http://bit.ly/atmidnight

Check February 12th and March 3rd

CM Punk and Ron Funches on the same episode is loving incredible. I just wish it could be Kyle Kinane there instead of the Miz

Sigma
Aug 24, 2003

Grimey Drawer

sportsgenius86 posted:

CM Punk and Ron Funches on the same episode is loving incredible. I just wish it could be Kyle Kinane there instead of the Miz

I figured Ziggler would be the first wrestler on the show, but this works. Funches was gold in the Nerdist/WWE bowling video.

PunkBoy
Aug 22, 2008

You wanna get through this?
:unsmith:

Kaitlyn posted:

In other news… I'm currently reading a long over-due screenplay.

Referencing this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2N-OIORT34

Also I think some of Punk's personality is rubbing off on AJ:

AJ Lee posted:

Maybe the reason I don’t like you hitting on me isn’t because I’m mean- maybe I’m tired, or taken, or you look like a mass murderer.

Kaitlyn posted:

@WWEAJLee I think you may be misdirecting men with the pigtail vibe. Also, lets be real, you are kind of a dickhead. An adorable one.

AJ Lee posted:

@KaitlynWWE I’ve been waiting with bated breath for you to reveal your sailor mouth on here. And yes. Yes I am.

PunkBoy fucked around with this message at 17:37 on Jan 18, 2014

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

The irony is Punk looks like someone you'd see being shoved into a police car on Cops.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

DeathChicken posted:

The irony is Punk looks like someone you'd see being shoved into a police car on Cops.
What do his knuckles say?