Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

Impatient Skype JO posted:

Which god do you have to worship to put an end to all the "Look at this retard, we don't even care about him:smug:" posts? And stop messaging him you idiots. It's tough working all weekend without being able to watch smoking emo dudes scoop out crocodile eyes like melon ballers.

Jesus Christ yes. I just wanna read the comic and not have to go to deviantart.

I was sure waterhaul had already warned people to focus on the comic and leave his goddamn facebook alone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC
Going to DeviantArt isn't the end of the world. If someone else is capable of going there to download the comic an reupload it to imgur then anyone else could easily just go to DA themselves. It really isn't a big deal and seeing as this thread seems to be the big sticking point with him, it doesn't even seem like a good worthwhile reason to keep this thing open if all you actually care about is reading the comic.

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.
I enjoy reading the comic and I also enjoy reacting to and discussing the comic with people in this thread. A lot would be lost from the experience, for me, if I was just viewing it on DeviantArt.

I'm also skeptical that closing the thread would have much effect on the rate at which new pages arrive. They take longer now because LB puts a lot more detail into them.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

I'm giving LB till high noon this Monday to put up a new page or I'm unbookmarking this thread
Oh yeah I bet he's real scared now.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Codey posted:

That being said. We understand fully of what SA is and what all of those other forums are and what their purpose is. But i assure you, the things that will be done to them haven't been done be any of the fallen before us. We have predicted every single move, every single thought. We know exactly how they will react, we have studied them in depths a simple mind couldn't ever begin to comprehend. This is exactly how it was suppose to play out. And we will be deemed as we are, the ones who slayed a troll hive. Anti-trolling will spread like a virus into the media, and trolls will become a dying bread. It's only a matter of time.

Wiping all the trolls and bullies and unfriendly people from the face of the world is truly a beautiful and noble goal. I'm proud that the great purge will take its first steps in this very thread. How I long for the day when I can again call people gay without trolls falsely accusing me as a homophobe!

I'm curious as to what he has up his sleeve. Obviously, insulting us and dissertating our posts hasn't been quite enough yet. I'm hoping for a divine revelation or something.

ZuljinRaynor
Apr 25, 2010

NERD LICENSE IMMUNITY
It's just been revoked!
This sounds like something out of Metal Gear Solid.

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008

quote:

But i assure you, the things that will be done to them haven't been done be any of the fallen before us. We have predicted every single move, every single thought. We know exactly how they will react, we have studied them in depths a simple mind couldn't ever begin to comprehend. This is exactly how it was suppose to play out. And we will be deemed as we are, the ones who slayed a troll hive. Anti-trolling will spread like a virus into the media, and trolls will become a dying bread. It's only a matter of time.
This is way funnier than the comic.

It's like reading free republic. Keep your weed dry.

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.
Wasn't there a thread rule about not posting Facebook drama? Can we have that back?

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

The trolls are a bunch of unusual-looking people whose society revolves around insulting each other in creative ways.

If Lazerbot thinks we're trolls, then I'm not complaining.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It has to be a joke, there's no way.

a dying bread

Cardinal Ximenez
Oct 25, 2008

"You could call it heroic responsibility, maybe," Harry Potter said. "Not like the usual sort. It means that whatever happens, no matter what, it's always your fault."

Phlegmish posted:

It has to be a joke, there's no way.

a dying bread

Lazerbot being a hallucinogenic mold would actually explain a lot of things.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

quote:

a dying bread

:ohdear:

Fantastisk posted:

Wasn't there a thread rule about not posting Facebook drama? Can we have that back?

There's nothing else to talk about right now and he's been doing this for like 3 days straight. Is it that hard for you to ignore?

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat
Eh, the drama is pretty funny.
If we ignore him he'll claim victory.
If he gets bored of replying to posts he'll claim victory.
If someone writes a super-sick burn he'll just give a weird, rambling reply and declare victory.

It's kind of beautiful, in it's own way. I dare say he'll get bored eventually.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

Personally I think the last few days is the most entertaining the thread has been in months so lets keep rolling with it

Lowen SoDium
Jun 5, 2003

Highen Fiber
Clapping Larry
When are they going to get to the fireworks factory?!?

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

That loving Sned posted:

The trolls are a bunch of unusual-looking people whose society revolves around insulting each other in creative ways.

If Lazerbot thinks we're trolls, then I'm not complaining.

But also, LB clearly likes some of the trolls and thinks they're cool. He even gives them their own spin-off.

Are we cool, LB? Is this your way of giving us a spin-off?

Please tell me I'm cool.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

gently caress this is boring, how long has it actually been since the plot advanced? Lazerbot no-one gives a poo poo about you or your speeches, just keep churning out the comic.

Evrart Claire
Jan 11, 2008
I'm starting to believe the theory that this is at least partially just an act. It's like some strange sort of performance art where he intentionally misinterprets what people say in order to make his posts match the longwindedness of parts of his comic. He is like Kermit, teaching us lessons through massive walls of words.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Frankston posted:

gently caress this is boring, how long has it actually been since the plot advanced? Lazerbot no-one gives a poo poo about you or your speeches, just keep churning out the comic.

This please, LazyB my love.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

I got called out by name. I win the Lazerbot facebook rant game.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

It's pretty surreal seeing stuff I posted on an internet forum showing up in my Facebook feed.

Barnaby Rudge
Jan 15, 2011

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway.when you had sex with me and that monkey
Soiled Meat

Zerilan posted:

I'm starting to believe the theory that this is at least partially just an act. It's like some strange sort of performance art where he intentionally misinterprets what people say in order to make his posts match the longwindedness of parts of his comic. He is like Kermit, teaching us lessons through massive walls of words.

Nah, no act, it's just stoner logic. Lazy-B has got his head stuck in a weed haze and is convinced we are out to 'destroy' him because he's paranoid. He wrote a massive reply to my last comment;

"Lazy-B posted:

Lets see you guys mocked me for several years, and how pathetic it is you haven't gotten bored of slandering and mocking my work yet. That of its own says so much about your lives, the fact you have little to no life what so ever.

I find your ignorance to be face-palming, but i find your guys lame BS excuses to be poorly made and filled with dog poop. The part that is humorous is that you guys have such massive egos, that you don't realize that everyone already can see through your BS. Seeing i have already pointed out the BS and proved your comments completely false and far from the truth, i have already proven you wrong in so many ways.

Victory? No i won't claim such a thing just yet, but if i remember and see this clearly. Your numbers are dwindling compared to what they use to be, your energy is off. Or perhaps the fact you still think people actually by into what your saying anymore, or perhaps the factor that you guys use to stalk my facebook in the masses and there all gone now i wonder why?

They have vanished away into thine air, or the countless times you thought id stop my comic. or Be hacked again? quite in the middle of my comic or lose interest, some how lose my mind and melt down, lose my poo poo thinking i would quick so quickly. My conclusion for that is, that is what you were expecting to happen. you were hoping for something to go down. Obviously you didn't expect me to last this long, and that alone has made your numbers decrease.

And the me defending myself and pointing out your bull for countless times also has proven your numbers to decrease, and continue to decrease. i guess you don't like people with this much fight? you can't break me, which is why you freaking out. if your not freaking out why so scared to invited me in? or even better why so scared to post here on my facebook? or perhaps what you are so afraid to my post in your hive anymore? oh i know why because your scared.

I will claim victory when victory is obtain, this nah, isn't victory. I would see this as your retreat, your time to rest. refuel so you can try again. as you have done already multiple times in the past, but this constant game has lead all of you from SA here. Where your weaker then ever and your time is slowly ticking and its running out, and your time will be up in due time.

You haven't ignored me for 417 post you aren't and won't ignore me now, you're all watching me, your reading what I'm saying right now. You predent you're not but i know you are. you can't stop now, nah your goal hasn't been obtained yet which is why we are still here.

Rambling? you mean like you do on your forum? how you like talking (even posting rants and walls of text yourself?) Or how you mock my art skills, my writing skills, me as a person. How you assume? how slander me? or how about the constant pointless and off baste references? or perhaps i can bring up the ADD constant derails that have nothing to do with the subject or anything relevant what so ever? lol it seems my ramble has more of a point then your garbage ever has.

And if you pretend or deny to understand what I'm saying it is not important. because they understand it, my followers understand it, i understand it, people who aren't obsessed with perfect wording or grammar understand it. And even when you act like you don't, you understand it. And some of my fans have already agreed with me, your numbers are decreasing and mine are increasing. You will die out, as all things in the past do.

This is some classic paranoid narcissism right here.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Wow, does he really think we're out to bring him down? That's like the opposite of what's going on.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Lazerbot, why do you think we want to stop your comic? :(

The only reason our thread slows down is because YOU slow down producing the comic. We don't care about arguing with you, here or on Facebook. We just want more TGT.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Phlegmish posted:

Wow, does he really think we're out to bring him down? That's like the opposite of what's going on.

Well he also thinks that this specific thread is somehow representative of all of SA and is mistaking people getting bored and posting in other threads for it "dying off" or something. So there's that. I just hope this "plan" he has isn't something illegal because that would be a pretty dumb thing to do over some people on a private forum posting things that bother you. He has this delusion that by him "defeating" this thread, he will inspire a wave of anti-trolling across the internet, when most of the internet nor most of the people on this site don't even know what Tails Gets Trolled is or even know that this thread exists.

What a sad end to something that could have been an internet legend. Most people just can't handle the spotlight I guess. :(

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t
Sonic & Friends Get Trolled: I will claim victory when victory is obtain

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
I thought he has been reading this thread, but apparently not if he thinks we want to shut down the comic or something. I guess that explains his weird behaviour though. It's true that the thread has been losing steam, but does he honestly not see the correlation between that and him taking breaks and slowing his pace down? I'm sure nobody minds him taking his time with it, but come on, if there's no comic there's nothing to talk about.

vvv Sarcasm.

tiistai fucked around with this message at 23:11 on Jan 19, 2014

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

tiistai posted:

I thought he has been reading this thread, but apparently not if he thinks we want to shut down the comic or something.

He's copying posts from this thread to his facebook, so yes he's reading it. He just has a persecution/superiority/whatever complex and is insane.

Lazerbot, you are insane. Please seek professional help.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.

Breadallelogram posted:

Lazerbot, you are insane. Please seek a drug dealer.

Ftfy

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Breadallelogram posted:

After you finish Tails Gets Trolled please, we don't want a quality decrease like after Reznor became sober.

Iron Casanova
Dec 7, 2012

Visual SHOCK! Speed SHOCK! Sound SHOCK!

Breadallelogram posted:

He's copying posts from this thread to his facebook, so yes he's reading it. He just has a persecution/superiority/whatever complex and is insane.

Does he post here?

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

I feel kind of wounded that he thinks we're out to get him. We loved him like a goofy younger brother, and this is what we get? We've been encouraging him to continue all this time, but to suggest that a comic about the evil of trolling shouldn't use gay as a derogatory term makes us trolls all a long.

You either die with chill pills, or post long enough to see yourself become the troll.

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

No, you see, LazyB and his brother are masters of human psychology and are never wrong about anything as they use wheels within wheels to pick us apart. We're just the rats in their elaborate maze of horror.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Dumb asses will learn.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Jesus has it really almost been 2 years that this thread has been around? I mean yea we have been mocking him for 2 years now but at least the poo poo he produces is semi entertaining. He needs to get back to doing that.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Georgia Peach posted:

No, you see, LazyB and his brother are masters of human psychology and are never wrong about anything as they use wheels within wheels to pick us apart. We're just the rats in their elaborate maze of horror.

They were trolling us all along.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

hahaha look at
us
noobs.

what a
talentless looking-

goons

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Jesus gently caress whenever there's a new post I think it's about a new page or something, just shut up about Lazerbot being an idiot/puppetmaster you assholes!

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

Plutonis posted:

Jesus gently caress whenever there's a new post I think it's about a new page or something, just shut up about Lazerbot being an idiot/puppetmaster you assholes!

I am sorry this thread isn't your person RSS feed to TGT. :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wojtek
Oct 17, 2008
Hey lazerbot no one gives a crap about your quest or whatever; just make your animal-loving pop-culture crossover comic. Get back to those sweet dbz rip off fight scenes.