Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rev. Melchisedech Howler
Sep 5, 2006

You know. Leather.
I would say the boy needs to get laid, but seeing as he's drawing a sonic fanfic comic I don't think that's all too likely.

Just make the loving comic, it's what we're paying you for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lot 49
Dec 7, 2007

I'll do anything
For my sweet sixteen
It's impossible to read his rants without hearing that voice Fragmaster used in his final fantasy video.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

Wojtek posted:

Hey lazerbot no one gives a crap about your quest or whatever; just make your animal-loving pop-culture crossover comic. Get back to those sweet dbz rip off fight scenes.

Now you've done it. :arghfist:

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

FunMerrania posted:

Now you've done it. :arghfist:

Yeah, they're clearly Naruto rip-off fight scenes, geez. :colbert:

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.
I thought LB was going to do a Kickstarter or Indiegogo? I was ready to drop a few Abraham Lincolns on him.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

He's started up again. And he seems to really love my posts. He even used one of them twice!

Lazerbot, please copy and paste this post onto your facebook wall as well, and then type an incoherent response to it that nobody will read. Please continue to perpetuate a one-sided slapfight instead of doing anything constructive that fulfills your creative desires.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Lazerbot if your reading this - is Wario or Waluigi ever going to show up or did they die in the park?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

ToastyPotato posted:

I am sorry this thread isn't your person RSS feed to TGT. :(

It was the feed for cool fanarts and the videos tbh... Now it's this stupid drama and goonery. :smith:

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Plutonis posted:

It was the feed for cool fanarts and the videos tbh... Now it's this stupid drama and goonery. :smith:

When was the last time fanart or videos were posted? And you've continued following the thread anyway?

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Breadallelogram posted:

When was the last time fanart or videos were posted? And you've continued following the thread anyway?

If gifs count as fanart, then their was that master chief trolling gif from a few days ago. If not, than maybe one or two weeks ago I guess. :shrug:
Frankly, I really don't feel like drawing fanart for a guy that probably hates my guts.

You can't blame a guy for waiting for a new page to show up.

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

Plutonis posted:

Nothing is stopping anyone from posting fan stuff. You could post fan art too! :unsmith:

That Fucking Sned
Oct 28, 2010

LazerBot, I'm still reading the comic after two years because I like it.

Just do what you do best and make a new page.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
Lazerbot, remember that you're not limited to continuing work you've already begun and can start new things whenever you want with no obligation to continue old things.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Probably should just move this thread to GBS 1.3 and get it over with

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

Maybe *this* is the new chapter? LazyB has given up writing for the page and now writes the world.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

Trevor Hale posted:

Maybe *this* is the new chapter? LazyB has given up writing for the page and now writes the world.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Phlegmish posted:

Wow, does he really think we're out to bring him down? That's like the opposite of what's going on.

Not quite.

Lazerbot: I am out to bring you down. I will tear down this edifice of lies that you have erected. This madness must end.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Penguingo posted:

Not quite.

Lazerbot: I am out to bring you down. I will tear down this edifice of lies that you have erected. This madness must end.

I am also determined to destroy you, Lazerbot. To defend the honor of an internet forum. You must be brought to justice.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

ToastyPotato posted:

Nothing is stopping anyone from posting fan stuff. You could post fan art too! :unsmith:

I was thinking of doing this one before this latest episode happened, but then thought I'd postpone it until things calmed down.

Now that he thinks we're actually lying about wanting to see more TGT (which is honestly kind of insulting), I just want to see his reaction. Curious to see what kind of a nefarious troll conspiracy I plotted by drawing this.

Too lazy to color it

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Beautiful

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

tiistai posted:

I was thinking of doing this one before this latest episode happened, but then thought I'd postpone it until things calmed down.

Now that he thinks we're actually lying about wanting to see more TGT (which is honestly kind of insulting), I just want to see his reaction. Curious to see what kind of a nefarious troll conspiracy I plotted by drawing this.

Too lazy to color it

That's pretty neat but somehow isn't the same without LB's drawings.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

Dark_Tzitzimine posted:

That's pretty neat but somehow isn't the same without LB's drawings.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I wanted to confirm. There's some disturbing magic in his... style.

Also it was just fun to draw.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

tiistai posted:

Yeah, that's pretty much what I wanted to confirm. There's some disturbing magic in his... style.

Also it was just fun to draw.

I like the manboobs you gave to fat troll.

In general, I like manboobs.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Clearly LazerBot should just buy a Trolls clan tag for everyone he thinks is trying to bring him down.

LazerBot I am a troll. I am trying to destroy you and everything you find fun. You talentless looking deviantartist.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
No, I am Spartatroll

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

I changed my mind and am now also out to bring lazerbot down.

I'm very susceptible to peer pressure.

Trevor Hale
Dec 8, 2008

What have I become, my Swedish friend?

tiistai posted:

Too lazy to color it

You art is too good for his words. The slipshod nature of his art excuses the language. Quality art makes it look like you're a lovely writer. There's a link between the two.

(I really like your art.)

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

Trevor Hale posted:

You art is too good for his words. The slipshod nature of his art excuses the language. Quality art makes it look like you're a lovely writer. There's a link between the two.

(I really like your art.)

Me too, I really like your drawing style. I don't think LB's words bring it down, but then again, if this was all new stuff that didn't have the whole mad history of TGT behind it, I probably would agree that the writing wasn't great.

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Honestly, a fan art dump might be the best thing for the thread. It's better than complaining about the lack of new content and overanalyzing Facebook chatter and it'll get LazyB focused back on the comic at hand when there's no more perceived trolling going on.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Young Freud posted:

Honestly, a fan art dump might be the best thing for the thread. It's better than complaining about the lack of new content and overanalyzing Facebook chatter and it'll get LazyB focused back on the comic at hand when there's no more perceived trolling going on.

Trolling was the original inspiration for the work and (mistakenly interpreting everything as) trolling will be the end of it.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Don't want to add to the whole rabble - but I really don't think that'll do anything. He's just going to say were trolling him.
Lazy is dead set on the extermination of the entire human race Something Awful Forums.

Dark_Tzitzimine
Oct 9, 2012

by R. Guyovich

scarycave posted:

Don't want to add to the whole rabble - but I really don't think that'll do anything. He's just going to say were trolling him.
Lazy is dead set on the extermination of the entire human race Something Awful Forums.

Do you realize than post like this will only add fuel to the fire, right?
We just should've talk about fancreations (if there are) or new content, otherwise just not post at all.

eskimoform
Jun 22, 2013
That is nice in theory but some people will continue to post about the drama regardless.

Parts Kit
Jun 9, 2006

durr
i have a hole in my head
durr

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

Probably should just move this thread to GBS 1.3 and get it over with
The thread was born in gbs, it makes sense that it should one day die in gbs.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica
He thinks it's us who have been attacking him on Facebook and deviantart for a long time now :sigh:

It really doesn't matter what we do, everyone knows that he hates us. Anyone can troll him simply by lying they're from SA and he'll just take them at face value.

SaviourX
Sep 30, 2003

The only true Catwoman is Julie Newmar, Lee Meriwether, or Eartha Kitt.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur posted:

No, I am Spartatroll

Wrist Watch
Apr 19, 2011

What?

Hey all it's me, Guy Who Totally Doesn't Care About Lazerbot, just here to make another post about how little I care because I am cool and calm about this, unlike Lazerbot who is dumb and so goddamn crazy.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Wrist Watch posted:

Hey all it's me, Guy Who Totally Doesn't Care About Lazerbot, just here to make another post about how little I care because I am cool and calm about this, unlike Lazerbot who is dumb and so goddamn crazy.

Trap sprung. :smug:

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Really like the coloring on this one.