Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009
Maybe it will turn out George Washington's Bible was his Bible all along----because he is reincarnated Washington!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013
Katrina is actually Moloch in drag.

ZombieCho is a time-displaced Hikaru Sulu.

Parish is Ichabod's evil twin.

Abbie and Jenny are actually the same person and have been fooling everyone with elaborate mind games.

Orlando Jones is actually Orlando Bloom under heavy make up and costly CGI effects.

Oh, and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau shows up in the last two minutes because it turns out the whole show is a stealth continuation of Virtuality, because gently caress YOU FOX!

Prove me wrong, Sleepy Hollow. :colbert:

CeeJee
Dec 4, 2001
Oven Wrangler
The true evil in our world is revealed in the finale, mobile phone companies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wegHBgfqoVo

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?

CeeJee posted:

The true evil in our world is revealed in the finale, mobile phone companies: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wegHBgfqoVo

Season 2: Ichabod gets addicted to Tiny Tower.

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

"It's pretty bad, isn't it? I know it's pretty bad. Ever since I can remember..."
Just as a reminder to everyone tonight's episode is 2 hours long and starts at 8/7c, so, be ready to tune in early! :D

Ravenfood
Nov 4, 2011

Annakie posted:

Just as a reminder to everyone tonight's episode is 2 hours long and starts at 8/7c, so, be ready to tune in early! :D
This whole season I've been catching it the next day on Hulu, but I'm tired of doing that. If I don't have any cable TV, does the Fox website air it live or am I just going to have to wait a little bit?

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

CeeJee posted:

Oh Ichabaod :allears:

I hope he rants against the banks next

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

nine-gear crow posted:

Oh, and Nikolaj Coster-Waldau shows up in the last two minutes because it turns out the whole show is a stealth continuation of Virtuality, because gently caress YOU FOX!

Well, that same actor was in that one show where he was a soldier in Colonial America made immortal by Native American magic...

Sober
Nov 19, 2011

First touch: Life.
Second touch: Dead again. Forever.

CharlieFoxtrot posted:

Well, that same actor was in that one show where he was a soldier in Colonial America made immortal by Native American magic...
Oh man, New Amsterdam was what, 2006?

fake edit: drat 2008, that was ages ago.

step aside
Sep 21, 2011
Just you wait until Ichabod discovers webcams and starts a vlog where he complains about things.

Humbug Scoolbus
Apr 25, 2008

The scarlet letter was her passport into regions where other women dared not tread. Shame, Despair, Solitude! These had been her teachers, stern and wild ones, and they had made her strong, but taught her much amiss.
Clapping Larry

Sober posted:

Oh man, New Amsterdam was what, 2006?

fake edit: drat 2008, that was ages ago.

I would so appreciate a New Amsterdam tie-in.

Blade_of_tyshalle
Jul 12, 2009

If you think that, along the way, you're not going to fail... you're blind.

There's no one I've ever met, no matter how successful they are, who hasn't said they had their failures along the way.

step aside posted:

Just you wait until Ichabod discovers webcams and starts a vlog where he complains about things.

Good day, "YouTube."

Despite the name my technologically knowledgeable acquaintance Lt. Mills used on this account, which I will not be compelled to repeat as it contains several numbers in place of letters and possibly mocking innuendos, I am Ichabod Crane, a history teacher formerly at Oxford, a soldier in the Revolutionary War, and a personal agent of General George Washington himself, who you will commonly know as the first President of these United States.

No, his wooden teeth were not obvious to those of us at the time. They were well-crafted.

Presently, in this pictographical missive, I will be airing my thoughts on last night's episode of Reign and the historical inaccuracies therein. There are several, and I will numerate them all forthwith.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Good day, "YouTube."

Despite the name my technologically knowledgeable acquaintance Lt. Mills used on this account, which I will not be compelled to repeat as it contains several numbers in place of letters and possibly mocking innuendos, I am Ichabod Crane, a history teacher formerly at Oxford, a soldier in the Revolutionary War, and a personal agent of General George Washington himself, who you will commonly know as the first President of these United States.

No, his wooden teeth were not obvious to those of us at the time. They were well-crafted.

Presently, in this pictographical missive, I will be airing my thoughts on last night's episode of Reign and the historical inaccuracies therein. There are several, and I will numerate them all forthwith.

God, I can't wait to see his crossover review of The Patriot with The Nostalgia Critic. :v:

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Blade_of_tyshalle posted:

Good day, "YouTube."

I want ten episodes of this uploaded onto YouTube over the summer.

Astrofig
Oct 26, 2009

DivisionPost posted:

I want ten episodes of this uploaded onto YouTube over the summer.

I would literally sell my soul to make this happen.

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

And away we go! :woop:

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

"It's pretty bad, isn't it? I know it's pretty bad. Ever since I can remember..."
I can't believe the season is already ending but drat it's been a great ride. :dance:

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

Autocorrect! :argh:

Edit: John Cho! :argh:

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Zombie Cho!

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

Store Cellophane conception.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Autocorrect, my old nemesis

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Ichabod texting... :allears:

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Colon Closed Parenthesis.

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
It's a man's face!

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Colon-close-parenthesis

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Wow, Washington was creepy as poo poo.

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

No one loves you like I do. :barf:

KIT HAGS
Jun 5, 2007
Stay sweet
He should put on some Oil of Olay.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
"Oh, I love you so much Abby, " said stalker Cho as he broke out of handcuffs

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

Ichabod talking about how old his phone is :allears:

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Ichabod smacks down consumerism!

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Crane just really wants to play Angry Birds, guys :smith:

Annakie
Apr 20, 2005

I hope Ichabod is getting paid or Abbie can at least claim him on her taxes.

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
Aw, they had the perfect opportunity to follow up from John Adams with David Morse as Washington.

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013

Annakie posted:

I hope Ichabod is getting paid or Abbie can at least claim him on her taxes.

He's my insane cousin and a dependent. I need a tax break please!

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Abbie looks especially gorgeous tonight

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Zombie Washington?!

404GoonNotFound
Aug 6, 2006

The McRib is back!?!?
Zombie Washington! ZOMBIE WASHINGTON!!

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

ZOMBIE GEORGE WASHINGTON

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isaboo
Nov 11, 2002

Muay Buok
ขอให้โชคดี
Holky gently caress zombie GW

Maybe Orlando Jones' comments about this finale being bonkers were not hyperbole. 10 minutes in and zombie George?!

• Locked thread