Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

Halloween Jack posted:

Has Tommy Dreamer ever wrestled with his shirt off? Even Foley was Jack Foley.

I know he's worn a singlet before but I don't recall ever seeing him without something covering him up top.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LividLiquid
Apr 13, 2002

Space Cob posted:

EAT
SLEEP
REPEAT

Jay 2K Winger
Oct 10, 2007

What are you looking for?

Well that didn't take long. I wondered if Steen was going to poke fun at that shirt.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Jay 2K Winger posted:

Well that didn't take long. I wondered if Steen was going to poke fun at that shirt.

pretty sure thats just a photoshop poking fun at steen

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames

Type Ryback

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

sportsgenius86 posted:

I know he's worn a singlet before but I don't recall ever seeing him without something covering him up top.

His puffy pants/suspenders combo in the early days of ECW pretty much counts as shirtless. Dreamer had a decent physique at one time.

Halloween Jack
Sep 12, 2003
I WILL CUT OFF BOTH OF MY ARMS BEFORE I VOTE FOR ANYONE THAT IS MORE POPULAR THAN BERNIE!!!!!
Dreamer looks like he's in some of the best shape of his life in that TNA photo; I'm glad he dropped the indie bellbottoms but why not take your shirt off, brah? At least cut off them sleeves and give your shoulders some room to move.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Illinois Smith posted:

IT'S SPREADING!

Just gonna pretend this is all leading to Kana's NJPW debut as the Female Titan.

I'd have been cool with a body paint concept like this being used for Kane's hosed up face when he originally unmasked.

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

:smith:

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Went with a Virgil theme, I see.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Ozz81 posted:

I'd have been cool with a body paint concept like this being used for Kane's hosed up face when he originally unmasked.

Or any effort put into it at all, really. They hosed that whole angle up something huge, and it could have been awesome.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"

bobkatt013
Oct 8, 2006

You’re telling me Peter Parker is ...... Spider-man!?

Looks like someone put AJ in the corner.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Paul Verhoeven is directing Pokemon now?

This is great.

Strenuous Manflurry
Sep 5, 2006

THE END

Bigass Moth
Mar 6, 2004

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...
I wish people in this thread would say who the photos are of because I often have no idea.

Seymour Buttz
Apr 26, 2006

Dog controls your destiny.

Bigass Moth posted:

I wish people in this thread would say who the photos are of because I often have no idea.

Sorry about your handicap :[.

That's Stephanie McMahon choking Eve Torres. I can tell because those are their faces.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Eve (and Rener) have one of the most adorable dogs ever

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

Seymour Buttz posted:

Sorry about your handicap :[.

That's Stephanie McMahon choking Eve Torres. I can tell because those are their faces.
It's hard to tell that's Eva from that angle for some of us, but thanks for the sarcasm :iamafag:

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

I was thinking it was Bayley.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

DeathChicken posted:

I was thinking it was Bayley.

Looks like Jessica Biehl to me.

Also, who are these two?

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

Grendels Dad posted:

Also, who are these two?

MMA legend Fedor and some lady, probably either his daughter or a fan or something. It's about Fedor not her.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Grendels Dad posted:

Also, who are these two?

Fedor and his I think niece?

Daniel Bryan
May 23, 2006

GOAT
Only snapped a few pics from RAW:

But, I was also really close to where the Shield entered, and where Cena brawled. Video of the Shield entering.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Stephanie is a legitimately terrifying person.

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Grendels Dad posted:

Also, who are these two?

It is a photo of Fedor after stealing the breasts off a young woman.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.

Jack Krauser posted:

Only snapped a few pics from RAW:

But, I was also really close to where the Shield entered, and where Cena brawled. Video of the Shield entering.

Is it done to whip out the opera glasses at a wrestling show?

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

If Steen ever gets into WWE, maybe he can revive the Boss Man gimmick.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Stephanie said on Twitter that this is the infamous Matt Hardy choke that Eve taught her.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Deadpool posted:

Stephanie said on Twitter that this is the infamous Matt Hardy choke that Eve taught her.

I must be forgetting a part of wrestling lore, but that is a rear naked choke. How is a Matt Hardy choke different? Is it harder to cinch because your arms are slick from the meat sweats?

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

LobsterMobster posted:

I must be forgetting a part of wrestling lore, but that is a rear naked choke. How is a Matt Hardy choke different? Is it harder to cinch because your arms are slick from the meat sweats?

Meaning it's the move that Eve used to actually choke out Matt Hardy once.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

Deadpool posted:

Meaning it's the move that Eve used to actually choke out Matt Hardy once.

Ah, okay, that makes sense.

CombineThresher
Apr 10, 2006

GIT R DONNE

Gonzo McFee posted:

Stephanie is a legitimately terrifying person.

She's been with HHH for so long that she's probably on steroids by proxy.

Incendiary Pig
Nov 3, 2006

Totally out of control

Grendels Dad posted:

Also, who are these two?

MMA legend Fedor Emelianenko, thought my many people on Sherdog.com to be the greatest fighter of all time

He's not.

FUCKFACE MORON
Apr 23, 2010

by sebmojo

CombineThresher posted:

She's been with HHH for so long that she's probably on steroids by proxy.
What I'd like to know is how Steph's voice got deep. She had high-pitched squeals in the early 2000s.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

lol

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Chris Gaines posted:

What I'd like to know is how Steph's voice got deep. She had high-pitched squeals in the early 2000s.

She got old?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
37 isn't old. I don't think that's it.