Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Lazerbot, if your still reading this - post how Mathhole asked for a fanart comission and show your fans the stuff me and tiistai drew to show how much were trolling you. Your fans need to know the truth!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

I don't like jokes and I don't like assholes

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

scarycave posted:

Lazerbot, if your still reading this - post how Mathhole asked for a fanart comission and show your fans the stuff me and tiistai drew to show how much were trolling you. Your fans need to know the truth!

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Seems like the best thing that could happen to TGT (and to this thread). Without being distracted by the goony trolls and trolly goons of SA, Lazy-B will be able to focus fully on creating TGT pages. Everybody wins!

MeccaPrime
May 11, 2010

Page 420, y'all!

Post weed stuff from TGT as a page 420 truce.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

MeccaPrime posted:

Page 420, y'all!

somebody is capitalizing off LB's artwork:
http://www.zazzle.com/high_shovel_shirt-235295823346103420

Sorry if this has been posted before. Also check out the last 3 numbers in that link.

e: whoa whoever it is uploaded at least 7 TGT shirts.

Mathhole fucked around with this message at 23:07 on Jan 24, 2014

scarycave
Oct 9, 2012

Dominic Beegan:
Exterminator For Hire
Wow, that sucks. Is there a way to see how much shirts actually got sold?

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing

:2bong:

ToastyPotato
Jun 23, 2005

CONVICTED OF DISPLAYING HIS PEANUTS IN PUBLIC

scarycave posted:

Wow, that sucks. Is there a way to see how much shirts actually got sold?

Probably not too many. I mean, I made a 2 framed animated gif 15 years ago and it ended up on one of these kinds of stores. I think this happens a lot and no one really makes any money off of it.

tiistai
Nov 1, 2012

Solo Melodica

ToastyPotato posted:

Probably not too many. I mean, I made a 2 framed animated gif 15 years ago and it ended up on one of these kinds of stores. I think this happens a lot and no one really makes any money off of it.

An animated gif on a t-shirt?

:v:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

One frame on the front, one frame on the back, spin round rapidly.

Also good work, team, on defeating Lazerbot.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

It took two years, but we finally managed to bring him down.

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
Troll Slaiyer Slayers.

eskimoform
Jun 22, 2013

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

That wall of text still slays me. Like there is a ton of text but you never in your wildest dreams would have expected something of that magnitude. It was stroke of mad genius. A moment of the happier times that are now lost.

Mathhole
Jun 2, 2011

rot in hell, wonderbread.

This is how I imagine Lazerbot sees SA. One insane frog talking out its rear end, alternately insulting and praising.

We are all one in spirit.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer

Mathhole posted:

somebody is capitalizing off LB's artwork:
http://www.zazzle.com/high_shovel_shirt-235295823346103420

Sorry if this has been posted before. Also check out the last 3 numbers in that link.

e: whoa whoever it is uploaded at least 7 TGT shirts.

I hope lazerbot sees this when his internet well isn't dry

JazzFlight
Apr 29, 2006

Oooooooooooh!

Remember, I broke it up into "easily understandable" verses:

EDIT: Hahaha, I didn't even realize you had replaced the text, that's how fast my eyes glazed over. Truly, the troll has trolled another troll...

Vogon Poet
Jun 18, 2004

Someone bought me this custom title because they think I kick ass at Photoshop. They happen to be right.

:golfclap:

eskimoform
Jun 22, 2013

JazzFlight posted:

EDIT: Hahaha, I didn't even realize you had replaced the text, that's how fast my eyes glazed over. Truly, the troll has trolled another troll...

That is still only about 2/3rds of lazerbot's rant yesterday. I couldn't even come close to including it all.

Jackie D
May 27, 2009

Democracy is like a tambourine - not everyone can be trusted with it.

:eyepop:

frajaq
Jan 30, 2009

#acolyte GM of 2014

Remember pages like this?

Good times :smith:

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Knuckles is straight up my favorite character in this saga.

Cockblocktopus
Apr 18, 2009

Since the beginning of time, man has yearned to destroy the sun.

JazzFlight posted:

I missed this the first time, so thanks for reposting it. It's amazing. :allears:

If we're going into "this thread is winding down" mode again, can somebody pull together all of the video and audio the thread's generated? I remember an alternate vocal take on the first chapter that was pretty good and a non-Jazzflight song ("We Will Neverbe Found") that was also fun.

Literally Kermit
Mar 4, 2012
t

Verbatim, one take, final destination. lovely Kermit voice.

It's late, my throat is shot, but it was still fun! Hat's off, page 420.

vvv Yes, even when I distinctly remembered the Goons' posts from this thread, it still threw me off when it repeatedly switched back and forth. It made it hard to keep up a decent impression, normally I can do better Kermit.

But hey, half-assed tribute to Lazy-B's half-assed one-sided Facebook arguement with Something Awful. :v:

Literally Kermit fucked around with this message at 06:54 on Jan 25, 2014

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

Literally Kermit posted:

Verbatim, one take, final destination. lovely Kermit voice.

It's late, my throat is shot, but it was still fun! Hat's off, page 420.

A valiant effort. Love how you can't tell when LB begins his responses, even when reading it aloud.

eminkey2003
Oct 11, 2009
If you love TGT, maybe you should be nicer to LB. :colbert:

Sricero
Nov 7, 2010

I Teach Yoga you son of a bitch.
I have heard how goons break stuff and this is the first time I have ever seen it happen. It is a honor to watch this meltdown. For real though I would like the comic back and LB should chill some pills.

Raar_Im_A_Dinosaur
Mar 16, 2006

GOOD LUCK!!
I think lazerbot broke himself ON us

ANIME MONSTROSITY
Jun 1, 2012

by XyloJW
Lazerbot, if you read this, I think you are super gay.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

He's gay and a retard

Rey the Great
Dec 9, 2011
If you don't write more TGT stuff, you're pretty much a criminal LB. Negligence of the Gay Troll Community.

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

Macero posted:

I have heard how goons break stuff and this is the first time I have ever seen it happen. It is a honor to watch this meltdown. For real though I would like the comic back and LB should chill some pills.

At the very least he should go find an octobong and get high as gently caress.

smilingfish
Sep 18, 2012

fuck you i am smart

As bad as it is that they are taking money from Lazerbot, I genuinely want this shirt.

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
I'd love a shirt that had Porky Pig hanging himself on it. Or when Shadow kills Daffy.

Hell there's a lot of TGT that I want on shirts. :allears:

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Yeah, I like TGT and all but wearing a t-shirt in public of a famous cartoon pig hanging himself is the like the weirdest loving thing to do.

Pug Rodeo
Feb 20, 2007

BRING IT ON BRING IT ON YEAH

That panel still gets me every time. Too bad most of that crew are dead now.

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Yeah, I like TGT and all but wearing a t-shirt in public of a famous cartoon pig hanging himself is the like the weirdest loving thing to do.

A T-shirt of anything from tails would be really loving weird in public

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GenderSelectScreen
Mar 7, 2010

I DON'T KNOW EITHER DON'T ASK ME
College Slice
Good thing I'd be doing something not that embarrassing. I'd wear as a night-shirt/house work shirt.