Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

achillesforever6 posted:

http://instagram.com/p/jf_-ljCoB-/

Man I'm really bummed out today because of what happened to JewWario, but at least Big E can make me happy. :unsmith:

I hope they somehow find a way to work his silliness into little TV segments or vignettes...I know they did it a couple times when he was with AJ and Dolph but man, the guy just seems like a blast to be around.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Gonzo McFee posted:

Even Mick Foley knows that was a dumb loving move, Vince.

That man has brain damage.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

That man has brain damage.

Which one?

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

Vince just has heart damage from steroid abuse.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

MassRafTer posted:

Vince just has heart damage from steroid abuse.

Vince has gotten his head hit harder than Mick Foley just to prove that he's a man.

UltimoDragonQuest
Oct 5, 2011

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Holy poo poo Dave. The best burn.

NienNunb
Feb 15, 2012

Via Mick Foley's facebook:

quote:

As I mentioned on Twitter, I've never felt so disgusted at the conclusion of a WWE (or any) PPV. Like many of you out there, I just don't get it. This Daniel Bryan thing is a phenomenon. You get it. I get it. The fans in Pittsburgh (yes, I was thinking of writing "RIGHT TH...but I'm just not in a cheap pop mood) got it. But tonight, for the first time, I had to admit to myself that the powers that be are just not going to get it. And that makes me sad. I'm just honestly sad, just flat out loving sad (yes, I dropped an F-bomb there to emphasize how F'ing sad I am for the guys who bust their butts night in and night out - Ziggler, Punk, Bryan, etc - with no hope of getting their shot at this year's Mania.

You know who else I'm sad for? Me. In my two years as an official WWE Ambassador, I never once had to lie about my enthusiasm for the company or the product. Now, although I am no longer officially an Ambassador for WWE (believe it or not, my only official role in WWE is as GM for Saturday Morning Slam, a contract that ends in one month) I was till looking forward to being part of the biggest event of the year. I'll probably end up going anyway. But I'm about 1/6th as excited about it as I was just a few hours ago. I wanted so badly to hear 75,000 WWE fans chanting "YES" - and seeing fans walk away absolutely ecstatic about the outcome of a PPV for the first time in a while...a long while. But when given the chance to make it happen (unless they've got something MAJOR up their sleeve) WWE's answer tonight was a resounding "NO, NO, NO".

:drat:

Mystery Opponent
Sep 27, 2006

but u was a real nigga
i could sense it in u

Deadpool posted:

Holy poo poo Dave. The best burn.

I read the exchange and didn't understand why a Thunder reference is funny in 2014, and then someone in IRC pointed out that it's a dig at TNA and my faith in Little Dave has been restored

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

achillesforever6 posted:

Yeah check on the Internet Critic thread, its loving terrible :cry:

It's not the best thread but I don't think name calling is appropriate at this time

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

Boy was that joke not worth it.

Yuriy
Dec 25, 2006

Pay no attention to me, for I am a stupid cunt.

quote:

@MATTHARDYBRAND 1m
Incorrect. Tickets to attend wrestling events cost money, with the exception of the Impact Zone.

Matt Hardy made a funny

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Yuriy posted:

Matt Hardy made a funny

Actually, at least when they were there regularly, it's true. Impact was free.

your friend sk
Dec 10, 2005

(ヤイケス!)

NienNunb posted:

Via Mick Foley's facebook:

:drat:

:eyepop:

You've hosed up as WWE if Mick Foley is badmouthing you online.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
More from Jolly Saint Mick's Facebook:

quote:

RUMBLE UPROAR BECOMES WORLD NEWS

I honestly never expected the type of attention that both my tweet and my Facebook post about my displeasure with the Royal Rumble would bring. I was just expressing an opinion, and it seemed to be in line with what many of you had on your mind last night as well. The response on both Twitter and Facebook dwarfed anything I'd received in the past, and I hope WWE will recognize this unprecedented response as a sign that a little tweaking might be needed in order to save this Wrestlemania from the prospect of 75,000 people booing, turning their backs, or walking out of its main event.

Last night's comments were not meant as a knock on Dave Bautista. I like and respect Dave, and am proud of what he's accomplished both inside and outside the ring. But Dave is intense, and unlikely to handle a heated 50/50 crowd with the same wink and a nod that has served John Cena - WWE Universe so well. Besides, we're not looking at a spirited 50/50 response at Mania; we're looking at the potential of something akin to a mutiny - and I think Dave deserves better than that.

On the bright side, WWE has 10 weeks to make this thing right for its loyal audience - and the potential to make this Wrestlemania the most talked about and interesting of them all. Where there's a will, there's a way. But unless Daniel Bryan is involved, that way just doesn't seem possible to this particular wrestling fan.

Here's the BBC piece - please give it a read. http://www.bbc.co.uk/newsbeat/25911039

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

You're crazy Mick, there's no way a Wrestlemania audience would decide they don't like something so much that

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9D0h8K2feg

Oh, right.

DM Punk
Aug 24, 2004
Hunico got a new Twitter and welp......

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008
wow so funny and edgy

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
Good on you Mick, fight the power. I want all the Hall of Famers calling out WWE on this bullcrap!

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Steve Austin posted:

"You heard it here first, folks... YESAMANIA IS RUNNING WILD!!! #beardpower #WWE"

"What in the Wide Wide World of Sports happened to the World Tag Team belts???"

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

I'm just picturing Steve doing the pointing and chant and my face is spontaneously grinning.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

Gaz-L posted:

I'm just picturing Steve doing the pointing and chant and my face is spontaneously grinning.

His face still set in the psycho anger eyes as he does it would be legitimately terrifying.

Gyro Zeppeli
Jul 19, 2012

sure hope no-one throws me off a bridge

Gonzo McFee posted:

His face still set in the psycho anger eyes as he does it would be legitimately terrifying.

If we're missing one thing from this world, it's how loving menacing Austin would look cashing in a MitB.

Alternatively, doing the "97 Rumble and Bret's music just hit" face while being cashed in on.

BigT
Oct 22, 2004

DM Punk posted:

Hunico got a new Twitter and welp......

Ryback has a new challenger now I see.

Karmine
Oct 23, 2003

If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.

VogeGandire posted:

If we're missing one thing from this world, it's how loving menacing Austin would look cashing in a MitB.

Flip side, imagine Steve Austin carrying any briefcase, then imagine him carrying a bright red one.

Perigryn
Oct 22, 2010

TaJaaaaadoruuuuu

Karmine posted:

Flip side, imagine Steve Austin carrying any briefcase, then imagine him carrying a bright red one.
Would you rather he use a fanny pack?

blast0rama
Aug 13, 2003

Tingly.

Karmine posted:

I'm pretty sure he'd end up with a custom, smoking skull briefcase, a'la RVD's airbrushed one, or Sandow's leather chocolate bar.

Beautiful Ninja
Mar 26, 2009

Five time FCW Champion...of my heart.

OGB posted:

I'm pretty sure he'd end up with a custom, smoking skull briefcase, a'la RVD's airbrushed one, or Sandow's leather chocolate bar.

Alternatively, he just chucks the case, keeps the contract crumpled up in his fanny pack and hands over the fanny pack whenever he wants to cash in.

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gonzo McFee posted:

Actually this image is making me laugh really hard.

:austinstare: plus "YES!" would be the funniest loving thing.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

Dave Bautista ‏@DaveBautista
Just met a kid in Pittsburgh who traveled all the way from Munich to watch the Royal Rumble. Humbling. And no! He didn't tell me I sucked!

And that once again proves my theory

Germans love David Bautista

sticklefifer
Nov 11, 2003

by VideoGames
Awesome early 90s joke. :cool:

Evil Badman
Aug 19, 2006

Skills include:
EIGHT-FOOT VERTICAL LEAP

Mick tweeted his TV destruction video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfZVdR6jgvE

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
Heh

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Why did nobody else tell me Miz's dad was on Twitter?

https://twitter.com/MrHeroGeorge

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Miz and a couple other wrestlers follow him, and he posted this great picture of Heath Slater:

Seems legit to me.

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Kifisonfire posted:

Why did nobody else tell me Miz's dad was on Twitter?

https://twitter.com/MrHeroGeorge

Miz's brother(if that's who that is) looks just like his dad.

theacox
Jun 8, 2010

You can't be serious.

Gaz-L posted:

I'm just picturing Steve doing the pointing and chant...

This made me think of him doing the pointing but chanting WHAT? I must now see this live. Somewhere.

Alastor_the_Stylish
Jul 25, 2006

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

KungFu Grip posted:

Miz's brother(if that's who that is) looks just like his dad.

So that's where the badass beard genetics went...

KungFu Grip
Jun 18, 2008

Alastor_the_Stylish posted:

So that's where the badass beard genetics went...

No idea what you're talking about I meant this tweet and image: https://twitter.com/MrHeroGeorge/status/321004244960415745

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volcano Style
May 2, 2006

THERE IS ONLY ONE
I posted about my 30 day weigh-in after starting DDP Yoga. I've gone from 126 to 141lbs.

DDP retweeted me. :swoon:

That said, he retweets pretty much everyone on his Yoga twitter but hey, spreading positivity. #BANG