Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
It was a really good show :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Lovechop posted:

I'm a miserable bastard too, but I'd rather be a miserable bastard that gets to gently caress models.
By 'models' do you mean 'high school girls'? Ant can't handle a relationship with a grown woman, and there's something awfully sad about that for somebody his age (see: Nicolini, Jill)

shyduck fucked around with this message at 00:17 on Jan 29, 2014

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Ugh, the second the show starts they're both bitching about Macklemore again. SKIP SKIP SKIP

OlyMike
Sep 17, 2006
I'm talking about flagellation, who gives a damn about parades

Neodoomium posted:

Ugh, the second the show starts they're both bitching about Macklemore again. SKIP SKIP SKIP

A white guy who inexplicably dominates a generally minority industry? What's not to like? Too liberal?

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

shyduck posted:

By 'models' do you mean 'high school girls'? Ant can't handle a relationship with a grown woman, and there's something awfully sad about that for somebody his age (see: Nicolini, Jill)

Melissa Stetten, dude. C'mon. Let's get real here.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

OlyMike posted:

A white guy who inexplicably dominates a generally minority industry? What's not to like? Too liberal?

Dude's a 9/11 truther. gently caress him.

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

shyduck posted:

(see: Nicolini, Jill)

What was her leaky butt problem again? I don't think I ever heard the full story.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Tell us more about how you both like the same four loving Black Crowes songs that have been on repeat at classic rock stations for 25 loving years you hacks.

Anyway, all that aside, any Louis CK show is worth tuning in for.

Rev. Bleech_
Oct 19, 2004

~OKAY, WE'LL DRINK TO OUR LEGS!~

Gonz posted:

Dude's a 9/11 truther. gently caress him.

Not exactly.

UncleMonkey
Jan 11, 2005

We watched our friends grow up together
And we saw them as they fell
Some of them fell into Heaven
Some of them fell into Hell

Cacafuego posted:

What was her leaky butt problem again? I don't think I ever heard the full story.
There was some sort of fat burner she took and a side effect is she tended to have some sort of leakage out of her but at night sometimes. I remember Ant described it like someone had set a pizza on the sheets and the pizza crease has stained it. He said he went through so many sets of sheets, just throwing them out and buying new sets.

Morter
Jul 1, 2006

:ninja:
Gift for the grind, criminal mind shifty

Swift with the 9 through a 59FIFTY
Ahaha, I just remembered "Nico-leaky" :roflolmao:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

UncleMonkey posted:

There was some sort of fat burner she took and a side effect is she tended to have some sort of leakage out of her but at night sometimes. I remember Ant described it like someone had set a pizza on the sheets and the pizza crease has stained it. He said he went through so many sets of sheets, just throwing them out and buying new sets.

loving christ. Yeah, I'm seeing why Ant got on the eighteen year-olds after that one.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Didn't he end up admitting that he made it up?

Cromulent
Dec 22, 2002

People are under a lot of stress, Bradley.

Gonzo McFee posted:

Didn't he end up admitting that he made it up?
I don't recall him saying he made it up. Maybe he just said that to make nice when they made up, but that's a pretty drat specific detail about someone to just make up on the fly for spite purposes.

Also, Louis CK was very good yesterday, definitely worth listening to.

Lieutenant Centaur
Oct 17, 2010

A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon
Has there ever been a picture of the girl Anthony was married to? I wonder what she looks like especially after hearing all the stories for the last decade

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

That's the only one I know of.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Isn't that whole series on getty images?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

TL posted:

For some reason that pic is just making me laugh. Poor Ant.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

TL posted:

This is them leaving the courthouse, if anyone doesn't know/didn't see in the background.

Rubiks Pubes
Dec 5, 2003

I wanted to be a neo deconstructivist, but Mom wouldn't let me.
I got my first taste of the average O&A fan on Twitter. Ant made some comment about how depending on people is what makes my society weak, and I, confusing him with Opie or Jim I guess, tweeted back "so says the guy who doesn't drive himself to work" (thought Kenny was his driver, guess he is just his wake up call). Ant tweeted me back and my Twitter blew up. Just making fun of my name mostly and my pic on twitter.

Also saying I wasn't a listener. Whatever that means.

I'm glad I'm not that uptight, hell I was making a joke anyway... Just a misinformed one.

Saint Jimmy
Jul 5, 2006

An Enormous Boner posted:

This is them leaving the courthouse, if anyone doesn't know/didn't see in the background.

With ant covering his CBS logo on the jacket. Quick thinking.

O__O
Jan 26, 2011

by Cowcaster
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTTZ3TD90iE

part 2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wdGYSk0GUj8

part 3: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0-M3-TgQjM

everyone wear hats now
Jul 29, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SCZyurAZJFk

A listener pops round to paul o's house to check on him mid-breakdown.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Rubiks Pubes posted:

I got my first taste of the average O&A fan on Twitter. Ant made some comment about how depending on people is what makes my society weak, and I, confusing him with Opie or Jim I guess, tweeted back "so says the guy who doesn't drive himself to work" (thought Kenny was his driver, guess he is just his wake up call). Ant tweeted me back and my Twitter blew up. Just making fun of my name mostly and my pic on twitter.

Also saying I wasn't a listener. Whatever that means.

I'm glad I'm not that uptight, hell I was making a joke anyway... Just a misinformed one.
I think I remember reading that tweet. I thought it was funny, but they get whiny 99% of the time if you dare jab at them and aren't a friend or celebrity.

The O&A groupies on Twitter are a sad bunch. A lot of them use the @(Name)from(Location) handle, as if the show still takes callers anymore. They think their little twitter universe is the show itself, and some of them use Bobo to leverage their internet fame while denying it the whole time. I used to associate with some of them at first, now I can't even be bothered.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006

shyduck posted:

I think I remember reading that tweet. I thought it was funny, but they get whiny 99% of the time if you dare jab at them and aren't a friend or celebrity.

The O&A groupies on Twitter are a sad bunch. A lot of them use the @(Name)from(Location) handle, as if the show still takes callers anymore. They think their little twitter universe is the show itself, and some of them use Bobo to leverage their internet fame while denying it the whole time. I used to associate with some of them at first, now I can't even be bothered.
The Linz clique is quite the bunch. I've never seen such an indefensible shitbird be defended so diligently.

ChristianDB
Jun 29, 2008
robert kelly should be in every day. that geno dude sucked so much

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yooooooooooooooooooooooooooou

I was listening to On Demand god damnit

At least the angry listeners blew up their twitter:

It goes on like that for page after page.

CrashCat fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Jan 31, 2014

eightysixed
Sep 23, 2004

I always tell the truth. Even when I lie.
Wait. They cut off O&A On-Demand for the Stern Birthday Bash? :confused:

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

eightysixed posted:

Wait. They cut off O&A On-Demand for the Stern Birthday Bash? :confused:

No. They cut off ALL on demand. Every last loving bit of it.

:sigh:

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

Wow, talk about screwing your customers over.

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Did they choose to disable it or did they have to? I'm not sure which would be worse.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

An Enormous Boner posted:

Did they choose to disable it or did they have to? I'm not sure which would be worse.
An SXM rep posted in response to somebody on Twitter that they need to conserve the bandwidth for Howard's thing. Take that for what you will.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

shyduck posted:

An SXM rep posted in response to somebody on Twitter that they need to conserve the bandwidth for Howard's thing. Take that for what you will.
Of course, the entire Internet is beating down the door to hear that mary celebrate having SiriusXM twisted around his pinky. Ayep.

Caesarian Sectarian
Oct 19, 2004

Maybe you nerds should just enjoy some fresh Howard Stern instead of listening to old poo poo On Demand!

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

CrashCat posted:

Of course, the entire Internet is beating down the door to hear that mary celebrate having SiriusXM twisted around his pinky. Ayep.

Hey, they have such big stars as Train, Jon Bon Jovi, and......Joan Rivers.

And they wonder why they fail.

Bluedust
Jan 7, 2009

by Ralp
Today was a good show, all due to the guests. It's so nice hearing a show without endless political rants holy poo poo.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

I feel like the whole week was pretty god drat awesome.

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
I'm guessing that Stern thing has something to do with the 'Radio Row' broadcasts SXM is doing from the Superbowl as well. I think Ron said this week they have 85 different channels represented.

Still hilarious and infuriating though.

Bubba Smith
Sep 27, 2004

Is tonight the greatest moment in Dominick Cruz's life?

No.

The greatest moment in my life was realizing that I didn't need a belt to be happy.

The Dave posted:

I feel like the whole week was pretty god drat awesome.

It really was. Monday's show was forgettable but since then they had Louis Ck + Penn Jillette, Florentine, Quinn, and then Joe Rogan + Gervais. Aside from Macklemore talk it was been pretty great.

And then next week I think is the super show 2.0. It sucks that Colin won't be there though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Enormous Boner
Jul 12, 2009

Bubba Smith posted:

It really was. Monday's show was forgettable but since then they had Louis Ck + Penn Jillette, Florentine, Quinn, and then Joe Rogan. Aside from Macklemore talk it was been pretty great.

And then next week I think is the super show 2.0. It sucks that Colin won't be there though.

Or Jimmy, I think. They should reschedule.

• Locked thread