Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...

Voltage posted:

Selling my 01' Prizm 5 speed since I just ordered a Fiesta ST

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/4193351917.html

I'll take $2,000 as the goon discount.

Located in Albany, NY but I can deliver if you buy me beer and/or gas.

Also selling a 2007 ninja 250R for $1500.

...also selling my '97 Miata, if someone gives me 2 grand for it I'll take it, but it's got 206K, bad paint, and a salvage title, perfect mechanically however.

Why aren't you trading this (these?) in on the Fiesta? Just curious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage
Jul 17, 2003
www.revivethedrive.org

Boaz MacPhereson posted:

Why aren't you trading this (these?) in on the Fiesta? Just curious.
Plus a very good condition Prizm is only worth $2,065 on KBB, so thats not much of a goon discount.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

bowling 4 buttcoins posted:

More 2011+ Mustang parts for sale

Air Raid PJ intake, housing and filter for Mustang GT with Boss manifold or Boss 302.

450 shipped, 425 for goooooons.

South Bay, CA

South bay as in SF area, or south bay LA? There's some mustang dudes that come to one of our meets that you might be able to sell it to.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad

the spyder posted:

Do you think it would drive to Oregon? Haha!

Yes, but if anyone long distance wants to buy it, you better throw me an offer soon before winter sets in. It's on perfectly good all seasons but getting it across 80 with the lake effect going on will be a bear.

If it doesn't sell, I have this crazy idea to do a bike relay game with the default ending being UF getting it for free.

bowling 4 buttcoins
Mar 13, 2011

SaNChEzZ posted:

South bay as in SF area, or south bay LA? There's some mustang dudes that come to one of our meets that you might be able to sell it to.

SF Bay area.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Sold the Prizm

Miata and ninja 250 still up for grabs.

Voltage fucked around with this message at 06:11 on Nov 20, 2013

WinnebagoWarrior
Apr 8, 2009

I eat Rotheseburgehergh's like you for breakfast
Hey AI folks. I am located in Pittsburgh and I am looking to sell my 2001 Ford Focus SE sedan with about 130k miles on it. I am looking to get maybe $2700 I have it listed on CL and the ad I put up there is copy/pasted below. If anyone has any questions, let me know! Post on here or email - rshalek at gmail.

The good stuff:

Front tires are nearly brand new (I would estimate that they have around 1500 miles on them) and are great in the snow.

Gets around 32mpg overall.

This car has been super reliable and has never once broken down and been undrivable. I bought this car in 2005 with around 50k miles and have put an additional 80k on it since then. Despite being 12 years old and having 130k miles on it, it has started every morning (other than when the battery has died, due to my leaving the lights on overnight) which isnt too shabby. Things have needed to be fixed over the years of course, and I have a full maintenance record. But overall I have had spectacular luck with this car and its reliability.

I also installed a system to hook up an AUX port to the stereo so that you can plug in an Ipod/Iphone/Android phone/MP3 player to it and play it through the cars speakers. You can see it attached to the dash - the green box. I can uninstall this if you dont like it - it comes out in about 5 minutes.

Features.
This is the SE Focus sedan, so it has a few features.

Alloy rims
Rear Spoiler
Power Windows
Power locks
Manual Transmission
Cruise Control
Nearly new tires.

Known Issues -

A/C does not work. This happened recently and because I am selling it, I never looked into it. It might just need a hose replaced or the whole system may have to go - I don't know.

Minor electrics issues. I imagine all of them could be fixed easily. The dome light doesnt turn on, but if you jiggle the wires it flickers so I think just reattaching them would fix the problem. One of the power window buttons doesnt work, but the window itsself is fine - again, I think this would be an easy fix.

Some paint missing from front bumper. I tapped into a snowbank around 5 years ago and it resulted in some of the paint being scraped off of the bumper (which isnt metal and wont rust) and the plastic detailing under the bumper holding up the foglight to crack. If you notice in the picture, the foglight is a little crooked, thats why. The foglight still works and itsnt in danger of falling off or anything (this happened 5 years ago like I said) so its an aesthetic issue, nothing critical to the integrity of the car or something that needs to be fixed.

Email is the best way to contact me.

I can be a little flexible on price.

Title is on hand.

EDIT - blew up tables on accident and also forgot price. Whoops.

WinnebagoWarrior fucked around with this message at 19:56 on Nov 26, 2013

The Jabberwocky
May 31, 2006

At least it worked.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3589909

Wheels and tires for sale!

PSS/EKM3s:
Enkei EKM3 5x100 18x7.5 +45mm powdercoated silver/grey, 10k miles. 225/40ZR18 Michelin Pilot Super Sports purchased 7/12, 4k miles. ASKING $1200+shipping

Blizzaks (unmounted):
Tires are 225/40R18 Bridgestone Blizzak WS60s, purchased 12/11, 10k miles. ASKING $400+shipping

More pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/mL1Ir

If you want to do pickup, I'm in Southeastern Kansas (66762), but I will happily ship as well or meet you halfway within an hour or so driving distance.

turbo sex bat 4000
Mar 12, 2001

do you know what the waiting lists are like even to get into an apprentice jerksmanship
540i gone to the great beyond, apologies to all

turbo sex bat 4000 fucked around with this message at 02:05 on Dec 23, 2013

bowling 4 buttcoins
Mar 13, 2011
Koni STR.T 05-14 Mustang Struts and Shocks about 2 years old. Probably ~10k miles but function perfectly.

SOLD

bowling 4 buttcoins fucked around with this message at 17:05 on Feb 6, 2014

Hed
Mar 31, 2004

Fun Shoe

2005 CTS-V
  • 69k miles
  • LS6 V8 Engine (5.7L, 400hp)
  • 6-speed manual
  • Caddy service center just replaced rear differential / bearings earlier this year
  • DVD Nav / SatRad / standard Cadillac amenities

This was my dad's car (post-us kids moving out) but he's gone now and my mom refuses to learn to drive a stick (:911:) so we'd like it to go to a loving home.

Car is currently being kept in the St. Louis, Missouri metro area. Thing is an absolute is a blast to drive. Detailed maintenance records available, includes full-size spare and CTS-V cover! Get in touch via ad or PMs if you've got questions.

DefaultPeanut
Nov 4, 2006
What's not to like?

turbo sex bat 4000 posted:

If anyone in Vancouver is stupid enough to want a 1997 BMW 540i (6-speed manual) that has plagued me for the last two years, send me a PM

Current issues:
Rear bumper shell is toast from being rear-ended two weeks ago. Pix on request
Valve cover gaskets need replacing PDQ
Rough idle on cold starts (may be related to above, i don't give a poo poo anymore)
Power steering tensioner on its way out (squeals a bit when cold)
Expansion tank probably has a small crack, there is a bit of dried coolant around the engine bay.
Lovely check engine light to help you see in the darkness (see one or more of above issues)
Broken glovebox handle

Historical issues:
The expansion tank has been replaced before, as has another coolant hose. Suspicious? Probably!!
Both cats have been replaced as of a year ago.

Good things:
Grey car
Nice wheels
Sexy car
Go fast

$3300 or whatever, gently caress this earth

I am kind of really stupid, and am not too far outside of Vancouver (BC). Shoot me an email at mario _ d at telus.net.

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

I'm selling my 2010 automatic Fit because I have other vehicles and it's not very interesting.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/4233719903.html

If your mom needs a car, it's in pretty good shape. Needs new tires before too long. 26,000 miles.

I'm listing it at $13k because:

• You can't hardly find a Fit on the local craigslist except with a salvage title, and those are listed for like $10k
  • I expect craigslist people to haggle.

Goons, I'd probably do $12k for you.

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Cached Money fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Feb 5, 2018

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
There are a ton of them listed via Car-Part.com. I can't recommend any specific vendors there other than Maroneys. I'd be surprised if you can't find something local, though.

Also, this is kind of the 'selling' thread, not the request thread. You may want to try "Stupid Questions" as well.

E: $30 from these guys..

Viggen fucked around with this message at 20:00 on Dec 16, 2013

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

-

Cached Money fucked around with this message at 18:28 on Feb 5, 2018

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
How do you have an '88 G-body in Sweden? I think you owe us a thread if we can find you the part.

edit: Oh. '88 is W-body. :(

edit 2: Looks like there are some new clear OEM ones here, but I'm guessing Europe mandates amber. http://www.andysautosport.com/buick/1988_1992_regal/lights/corner_lenses/dimension_lab/

edit 3: Amazon's seller claims this is for an 88 but it looks different from the other one (and the picture of a Regal on wikipedia). http://www.amazon.com/Buick-Passenger-Replacement-Signal-Corner/dp/B006TMKRBK They look like they're for a G-body, maybe wrong picture.

Seat Safety Switch fucked around with this message at 02:18 on Dec 17, 2013

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
^- I know some Swedes who grab the USDM version of headlamps/etc. The bulb itself is often yellow there, but the enclosure can still be clear.

Hell, I was just given a set of EU lamps for Christmas, but they only have ONE spot in them (blinkers, no DRLs), so I need to dremel out a bit of plastic to make it all fit. Eventuallly. :effort:

Cached Money posted:

My problem is that local = Sweden.

I think we may be starcrossed. :allears:

I'll look around, but W bodies out here are all donked or dead. I have no problems helping you ship a gift if you can manage the expense of shipping to/from me.

Viggen fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Dec 17, 2013

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

Clear ones could work btw, I'd have to get the orange bulbs then but it's not a bad idea because the other indicators on the car are all clear ones.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
I was going to send you a PM, but I guess you have a cheap account.

>> "Cached Money has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

I thought I had sourced one locally, but that didn't happen.

If you don't have a yank available to do a re-ship, I wouldn't mind doing it for you. I'm just a poor and can't front the cash anymore.

Hit up eBay for part gm 5976906, and related.

Viggen fucked around with this message at 10:14 on Dec 18, 2013

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

I'm supposed to have PMs, I'm pretty sure I've paid for that, but thanks for the help dude.

Late rear end edit: My PMs were off for some reason? Turned them on again anyways.

Cached Money fucked around with this message at 21:34 on Dec 18, 2013

clutchpuck
Apr 30, 2004
ro-tard
Anybody want a '94 Celica 5speed with a salvage title near Seattle? My wife is selling hers. Starts, runs, drives, stops. Doesn't have airbags (used to though!). Cruise and AC work. Has some Corolla engine (but not the 4A-GE) with less miles (unknown but at least 80k) than the car (230k-ish).

I think she's going to put it on Craigslist for $1200 and expect some price negotiation. Email me bfellows@gmail or PM for questions, more details, pics.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...
If anyone at all wants a late 50s German Microcar project, I'm your man http://www.ebay.com/itm/231130509722

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

DJ Commie posted:

If anyone at all wants a late 50s German Microcar project, I'm your man http://www.ebay.com/itm/231130509722

That's rad as hell. How it got California plated must have a lot to do with the age of the license plate I imagine. hope you find it a good home.

keykey
Mar 28, 2003

If I owned that, it would take a lot of willpower to not get a "Freddie" vanity plate.

DJ Commie
Feb 29, 2004

Stupid drivers always breaking car, Gronk fix car...

SaNChEzZ posted:

That's rad as hell. How it got California plated must have a lot to do with the age of the license plate I imagine. hope you find it a good home.

NSU did sell them in the US, Max Hoffman (of Porsche fame) imported them.

destructo
Apr 29, 2006

So through some fault of my own, but mostly because of Daniel Stern Lighting, I ended up with two sets of H7 bulbs I have no use for.

The nice thing is that they're a significant upgrade to anyone with an NC who thinks their low beams are lacking, and won't tax the electric system much. I have one set of H7 Osram 64217, which is a H9 burner in a H7 format. This puts out 50% more lumens than the H7 standard and only uses 15 more watts (65 watts instead of 50 watts). Same light pattern and everything.

$34 shipped CONUS for the Osrams.

I also have a set of Flosser 12070 bulbs which are for all intents and purposes, the same as the Osram listed above. They spec at "80w" but it's because Flosser uses a higher test voltage. At car voltage, they're still 65w bulbs and put out an equivalent amount of light as the Osram.

$30 shipped CONUS for the Flossers.

Both sets are new and never used.

If for some reason you want both sets, the price is $55 shipped. Thanks for looking! contact is sklyrov att gmail

destructo fucked around with this message at 19:13 on Jan 8, 2014

Bojanglesworth
Oct 20, 2006

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Look at all these burgers-running me everyday-
I just need some time-some time to get away from-
from all these burgers I can't take it no more

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Just posted up this gorgeous 1974 Toyota Landcruiser over in SA Mart, but for those of you who don't check there regularly: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3601372

Ad:

Well, the title says it all. Selling this super cool 1974 Toyota Landcruiser. The vehicle was recently serviced upgraded with a Rough Country Suspension lift, 4 brand new BFG Mud Terrains, new wheels, and a 4 Core Radiator.

The exterior was likely refinished within the last 5 years as the paint shows minimal wear and tear. The bumpers and removable hard top are completely flawless. The interior is in mint condition with exception to a tiny tear on the driver's seat. There are no signs of rust on the floorboards, body, or undercarriage. The stated odometer reading of 48,000 is said to be true and accurate. The instrument cluster is fully functional and shows no signs of previous tampering. This hard to find FJ spent the majority of its life in Wilmington, North Carolina. Since acquiring the vehicle it has been stored indoors, started weekly, and occasionally driven on dry and sunny days. This is as close as it gets to an original FJ.

Will add a ton more detailed photos when I get back to my desk and can take any additional photos that are requested. This vehicle runs and drives great, especially considering its age and the tendency of people to destroy these.

Mileage: 48,289

Asking $18,500

Located in Northern Virginia but can ship at buyers expense

two_beer_bishes
Jun 27, 2004
SOLD

Only registered members can see post attachments!

two_beer_bishes fucked around with this message at 05:16 on Feb 24, 2014

Safety Dance
Sep 10, 2007

Five degrees to starboard!

I'm selling my KC HiLites 100w driving lights. They've been sitting in my closet since I sold my Subaru last year. They're both about 6.5" diameter. I'm asking $100 + shipping.

I'll include the wiring harness if the buyer wants, but it's a little janky -- I had to snip one of the wires when I pulled it out of the Subie.

Link to SA-Mart thread: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3603474

Sold

Safety Dance fucked around with this message at 06:58 on Jan 24, 2014

doogle
May 24, 2003

Looking to buy an S2000 AP1 cluster PM me if you have one available.

bandman
Mar 17, 2008
Selling our 2009 Mazda 6s. Located just north of Atlanta, GA. It really is in fantastic shape.

57k miles
Gray over Black leather
Every single available option except for the Navigation unit
2 sets of floor mats (OEM carpet mats and OEM rubber mats)
Not a ding or noticeable scratch to be found
New front brake pads and rotors (rears done less than 20k ago)
Professional tint on all windows (20% rear doors and rear windshield, 35% front doors, 55% front windshield)
poo poo, it even still smells new. I don't know how we managed that with two kids, but the rubber floor mats probably had something to do with sealing in the new car smell.
The carpets are all flawlessly clean, as are the leather seating surfaces.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/nat/cto/4270508103.html (more pics available upon request)

Asking $16,500.

Email me at christopher (dot) keiser at the gmail thing if you're interested.

metallicaeg
Nov 28, 2005

Evil Red Wings Owner Wario Lemieux Steals Stanley Cup
Selling my 2002 3.2TL-S with a trans likely on its way out in York, PA.

238k, would take $800 for it.

http://york.craigslist.org/cto/4291770921.html

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Cross-posting from SA-Mart:

Selling my 2011 Honda CR-Z in SoCal.

Plain and simple, it's in great shape, has 27k miles on it, 6MT, all up to snuff on service and everything, asking $15,500. This car has been extremely well maintained and is exceptionally clean. Yes it comes with license plates and current registration, I'm that guy that just never puts them on.

I do still owe on the car, so you'd have to come with me to the bank (Wells Fargo) to facilitate the payoff and have the title sent to you. Or if you're a trusting goon, you can pay it off and I'll send you the title you can also set the buying price here, lessening the taxes

The car was lightly modified, had coilovers and an axleback installed. It's also got HIDs, a short throw and a PasswordJDM engine dress up kit, which means there's shiny bolts that keep the underhood looking nice. The windows are also tinted, at 30%, which is medium here in California.

The axleback and coilovers have been removed, the engine dress up kit is staying because I lost the stock bolts, and the short shifter is staying because it was a pain in the rear end to remove. The HIDs are staying because.. well, because I have no use for them out of the car. There is one scratch on the car, on the front bumper where some asshat backed into the car. It's about 1/4 in long and looks kind of like a bird crap. Other than that there's no blemishes or anything.

More pictures available on request.

My contact info is in the SA-Mart thread, you can PM me, respond or email me at aylesworth @ google's mail service.

Thanks!

bowling 4 buttcoins
Mar 13, 2011
SOLD

bowling 4 buttcoins fucked around with this message at 17:04 on Feb 6, 2014

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Sold her :cry:

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/4321615466.html

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Voltage fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Feb 12, 2014

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

Voltage posted:

Selling my Miata :cry:

$1,500 cash money

It's old and a little beat up but for $1,500 it would make the base for an excellent track car.

I autocrossed it last summer and beat out BRZ's and E36's no problem.

Has new goodyear snows on it now, and a set of Dunlop Direzza ZII's with 1000 miles on them - alone worth ~$500

LSD, new top, etc.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/4321615466.html

God drat, I'm going to be in Albany, but not until October. :cry:

Hold it for me?

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
That's a ways away but PM me when you're around and ill let you know if I still have it.

Viggen
Sep 10, 2010

by XyloJW
Anybody have a Tech 2 they want to offload?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

meatpimp
May 15, 2004

Psst -- Wanna buy

:) EVERYWHERE :)
some high-quality thread's DESTROYED!

:kheldragar:

West SAAB Story posted:

Anybody have a Tech 2 they want to offload?

Or even have a Tech 2 that they wouldn't mind having shipped around?