Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

PaganGoatPants posted:

What has happened in here?

Goons just spent a page debating whether they'd rather hang out with ke$ha or prince and fantasizing what it would be like

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phylodox
Mar 30, 2006

College Slice
Uh, excuse me, theorizing what it would be like, thank you very much.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

I'd much rather get sloppy drunk with Jake Johnson and Lamorne Morris than either of them tbh

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

Conquistador posted:

Goons just spent a page debating whether they'd rather hang out with ke$ha or prince and fantasizing what it would be like

If you don't fantasize what hanging out with Prince would be like, then I think that's more of a personal failing on your part.

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

I'd prefer to get sloppy drunk with Zooey Deschanel, but then she's probably convince me to, like, donate money to some sort of case and nothing fun happened AT ALL.

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.
Ke$has music is aggressively terrible.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

Stop talking about lovely pop music in this thread. NMD still exists.

Tree Dude
May 26, 2012

AND MY SONG IS...
I had no idea there was a new episode tonight. It just seemed like everything was on break because of the Olympics. This is good news.

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

With great payroll, comes great disappointment.
Jinkies!

PotatoJudge
May 22, 2004

Tell me about the rabbits, George
Wait, what's wrong with Nick's comb?

ApathyGifted
Aug 30, 2004
Tomorrow?
No joke, every single episode since the break ended has been interrupted for a weather update. I don't need a loving weather update god damnit, I can look outside my window for that poo poo. And I don't have a DVR or internet worthy of streaming, so I've yet to see a full episode.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Excuse me, are you the writer of "So you've mastered the Female Orgasm, Now What?"

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
New Girl: So You've Mastered the Female Orgasm. Now What?

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Ok I'm scared of you LETS GO TO MY ROOM! please don't hurt me

thrawn527
Mar 27, 2004

Thrawn/Pellaeon
Studying the art of terrorists
To keep you safe

Lovitz!

Postal Parcel
Aug 2, 2013
Abbie Day: Music is Forbidden

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
He wants to have sex with me! Let him!

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Lobster quesadillas sound really good.

Coffee And Pie
Nov 4, 2010

"Blah-sum"?
More like "Blawesome"
It was kind of subtle, but Coach totally did the gagging/dry heaving thing from Happy Endings near the beginning.

hope and vaseline
Feb 13, 2001

Wait, Linda Cardellini's signed on for multiple episodes? gently caress yeah!

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
It takes two wings for a bird to dance.

Bobfromsales
Apr 2, 2010
I'm not sure there has ever been a homeless miming tax joke in the history of comedy before now.

BIG CITY LAWYER
Sep 15, 2004

I believe it was the great American painter Bob Ross who said, "The key to a swollen vagina is... courage."
Is pee-pee deductible?

Ravane
Oct 23, 2010

by LadyAmbien

Bobfromsales posted:

I'm not sure there has ever been a homeless miming tax joke in the history of comedy before now.

And that's why this show is going places.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to CeCe's mouth? I missed that part of the scene and just saw them holding their faces briefly.

Good Lord Fisher!
Jul 14, 2006

Groovy!

Ravane posted:

And that's why this show is going places.

By the way, does anyone know what happened to CeCe's mouth? I missed that part of the scene and just saw them holding their faces briefly.

Coach bit her tooth, somehow.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I wish we had seen more of the dinner party.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Tang in fishermans bisque sounds....well it sounds like a powdered drink in a seafood soup. That chick freaks me out.

Stabitha
Mar 11, 2005

You lookin' at me? Don't.
Did they ever explain on the show what happened to Ferguson? Winston was obsessed with him, but he hasn't been mentioned in weeks now. I understand working with a cat on set is probably difficult, but if they aren't going to write in a way to get him off the show, like he ran away or was taken to the shelter, I wish they'd at least mention him as if he's in the apartment somewhere if they aren't going to show him. I want more Winston/Ferguson shenanigans.

Stabitha fucked around with this message at 02:25 on Feb 13, 2014

jscolon2.0
Jul 9, 2001

Solice Kirsk posted:

Tang in fishermans bisque sounds....well it sounds like a powdered drink in a seafood soup. That chick freaks me out.

Tang is also an adjective for acidity?

Jummy
Jun 14, 2007

Oh, my love, my darling.
Yeah it is, but he definitely meant that powdered crap.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Stabitha posted:

Did they ever explain on the show what happened to Ferguson? Winston was obsessed with him, but he hasn't been mentioned in weeks now. I understand working with a cat on set is probably difficult, but if they aren't going to write in a way to get him off the show, like he ran away or was taken to the shelter, I wish they'd at least mention him as if he's in the apartment somewhere if they aren't going to show him. I want more Winston/Ferguson shenanigans.

I do wish they'd have him on more often, but the nice thing about cats is that if you don't hear about them for a while on a show, it's probably just because the cat is sleeping or some poo poo.

But that cat is loving adorable and I would love to see another Ferguson plot pop up soon. If/when I ever write a sitcom, there will be cat.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Jummy posted:

Yeah it is, but he definitely meant that powdered crap.

I'm fairly certain that he didn't mean Tang as in powdered drink. Tang is a funny word, because it means a variety of things, and Winston saying it repeatedly is funny, it doesn't have to mean that she's a bad cook.

Jummy
Jun 14, 2007

Oh, my love, my darling.

Yoshifan823 posted:

I'm fairly certain that he didn't mean Tang as in powdered drink. Tang is a funny word, because it means a variety of things, and Winston saying it repeatedly is funny, it doesn't have to mean that she's a bad cook.

I get that, but they've already established that she's kind of crazy so I still think it means the drink. They also said something about her having nine (or some high number) cream based soups which paints her as crazy and a bad cook.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Not to mention Winston said tang as if it was a singular ingredient and she confirmed it as such. It was a joke. She put something that doesn't go in soup in soup.

Hewlett
Mar 4, 2005

"DANCE! DANCE! DANCE!"

Also, drink
and watch movies.
That's fun too.

Solice Kirsk posted:

Not to mention Winston said tang as if it was a singular ingredient and she confirmed it as such. It was a joke. She put something that doesn't go in soup in soup.

Actually I'm pretty sure he said "I acquit."

It'll be interesting to see how Abby fits in with the rest of the group, especially since it's already grown with Coach this season (though I guess Cardellini's just an extended guest spot). They did an all-right job of balancing everyone, though Winston still got the short shrift, but I'm afraid of the cast getting too big.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I love how they're slowly expanding the recurring characters that the show can pull out whenever they're needed. Jess's parents have shown up as many times this season as they did last season, plus bringing back Caroline, as well as keeping Homeless Dave and Angela from the Office and the principal at Jess' school around for little bits. I'm sure Abby will be a welcome addition (especially because Linda Cardellini is awesome).

Now they just need to bring back Robbie.

Tupping Liberty
Mar 17, 2008

Never cross an introvert.
At first I thought I was crazy, but yeah, Schmidt's flirt-interest was the voice of Bee.

Tom Brady
Oct 17, 2008

by Fluffdaddy
Laughed pretty hard at the wingmans time to flap, and also outside bob doing his taxes was brilliant

E: Also, Schmidt's girl he was pursuing :stare:

Also, the cream based soups ughhhh

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I wouldn't be surprised if Coach and Abby don't hook up and leave together at the end of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maxwell Lord
Dec 12, 2008

I am drowning.
There is no sign of land.
You are coming down with me, hand in unlovable hand.

And I hope you die.

I hope we both die.

:smith:

Grimey Drawer
Sky Knife!

• Locked thread