Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Anyone interested in a new Mini 0801 dashcam? I've got 2 due to an ordering snafu and due to it taking for-loving-ever to get here from China, I can't return it. New in box, only took it out to make sure it works. Has the camera, mount (with GPS), extra mounting pad, 12v power cable and a USB cord.

Exactly like this model, GPS w/ no built in storage - http://www.ebay.com/itm/HD-Dash-Cam...%3D331069388227

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mafoose
Oct 30, 2006

volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and vulvas and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dongs and volvos and dons and volvos and dogs and volvos and cats and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs and volvos and dogs
I'm interested. How much are you asking?
Email is username at gmail.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

I'm interested as well and you can just post here about it!

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

I emailed Mafoose, I was thinking around $105 shipped. He's got first dibs if the price is good.

Krakkles
May 5, 2003

Bovril Delight posted:

I emailed Mafoose, I was thinking around $105 shipped. He's got first dibs if the price is good.
Seems like that's what they go for on Amazon, so I'm out :)

drVoodoo
Jan 10, 2008
Pillbug

Voltage posted:

Selling my Miata :cry:

$1,500 cash money

It's old and a little beat up but for $1,500 it would make the base for an excellent track car.

I autocrossed it last summer and beat out BRZ's and E36's no problem.

Has new goodyear snows on it now, and a set of Dunlop Direzza ZII's with 1000 miles on them - alone worth ~$500

LSD, new top, etc.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/4321615466.html

Hey, I sent you an email on CL, but wanted to say that I'd be interested in looking at it. My email address is .

drVoodoo fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Feb 13, 2014

sharkytm
Oct 9, 2003

Ba

By

Sharkytm doot doo do doot do doo

Fallen Rib

meatpimp posted:

Or even have a Tech 2 that they wouldn't mind having shipped around?

I've got an auto enginuity with the gm plugin. I've lent it out before. Dunno if it'll do the trick, but I'd be willing to send it. Email me at my username at gmail.

Gingerbread House Music
Dec 1, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Lipstick Apathy

Voltage posted:

Selling my Miata :cry:

$1,500 cash money

It's old and a little beat up but for $1,500 it would make the base for an excellent track car.

I autocrossed it last summer and beat out BRZ's and E36's no problem.

Has new goodyear snows on it now, and a set of Dunlop Direzza ZII's with 1000 miles on them - alone worth ~$500

LSD, new top, etc.

http://albany.craigslist.org/cto/4321615466.html

Ugh, i'm up in Ballston Spa, but i just bought a truck and i don't think i could justify a fourth car..

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
Sorry I couldn't ruin your finances - just sold it to a nice mechanic who wants to turn it in to one of these: http://exomotive.com/exocet/

kmcormick9
Feb 2, 2004
Magenta Alert
Very reluctantly selling my 2000 V70R.

The car is far from perfect. It runs and drives but needs either a new passenger side cv joint or ball joint ASAP. I would not drive it any great distance, maybe to your shop near Richmond, VA or onto your trailer to take it home.
Once you get that taken care of, it will need a rebuilt propshaft to restore the AWD functionality(can be driven without without harm), windshield crack repair, a new O2 sensor, change the timing belt(have complete kit), some new tires, and some TLC.

Because of all this, I'm basically selling it for what I know I could get from a quick part out, which is $1000. There is at least $2500 in parts alone, but the car is 2 hours away and I am hoping somebody realizes the potential of this future classic and fixes it up and keeps it on the road. If you fix it, you will be delighted to find that it has a IPD stage 1 tune, allegedly good for 260hp.

I have 2 boxes of parts, including a complete timing belt kit, and 2 new lower control arms. I've put a shitload of money into this car over the last few years including $2000 for a fuel pump.

So TL/DR $1000 2000 V70R, needs work or for parts.
Would cost about 2k to fix up really nice and you would have a $3k V70R!

Car is in Richmond, VA, I am in DC and will make the trip for serious interest.
neil dot trigg at the mail of google

kmcormick9 fucked around with this message at 22:54 on Feb 12, 2014

NoWake
Dec 28, 2008

College Slice
Know anyone in Ohio who needs a cheap beater?

http://sandusky.craigslist.org/cto/4336942135.html
Looking for $850, $600 if you mention the goon discount.

chupacabron
Oct 30, 2004

Edit: It's gone, good riddance.

Who in the Bay Area wants a MINI!?

Seriously, I got this because commuting between SF and San Jose for work was horrible on the train. Luckily they laid me off so now I don't need it any more.

It's a 2004 Cooper S and a standard transmission. Here's the CL ad: http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/cto/4301040380.html. The good parts that I've done are supercharger oil, fuel filter, cabin air filter, M7 strut bar, and an aluminum coolant can. Brake rotors are in the mail, too. The bad that the PO did was break some stitching on the drivers seat and install a mediocre aftermarket head unit. Everything works fine, it's just, you know, aftermarket.

Asking is $7500 but I could arrange a goon discount of $7000. I'm in the same boat as the dude with the CR-Z, as in Wells Fargo is financing it, so we'll have to do the deal at the local branch or the other way I'll even throw in the assorted specialty tools, filters, and gaskets that I've accumulated.

chupacabron fucked around with this message at 01:47 on Mar 2, 2014

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

SaNChEzZ posted:

Cross-posting from SA-Mart:

Selling my 2011 Honda CR-Z in SoCal.

Plain and simple, it's in great shape, has 27k miles on it, 6MT, all up to snuff on service and everything, asking $15,500. This car has been extremely well maintained and is exceptionally clean. Yes it comes with license plates and current registration, I'm that guy that just never puts them on.

I do still owe on the car, so you'd have to come with me to the bank (Wells Fargo) to facilitate the payoff and have the title sent to you. Or if you're a trusting goon, you can pay it off and I'll send you the title you can also set the buying price here, lessening the taxes

The car was lightly modified, had coilovers and an axleback installed. It's also got HIDs, a short throw and a PasswordJDM engine dress up kit, which means there's shiny bolts that keep the underhood looking nice. The windows are also tinted, at 30%, which is medium here in California.

The axleback and coilovers have been removed, the engine dress up kit is staying because I lost the stock bolts, and the short shifter is staying because it was a pain in the rear end to remove. The HIDs are staying because.. well, because I have no use for them out of the car. There is one scratch on the car, on the front bumper where some asshat backed into the car. It's about 1/4 in long and looks kind of like a bird crap. Other than that there's no blemishes or anything.

More pictures available on request.

My contact info is in the SA-Mart thread, you can PM me, respond or email me at aylesworth @ google's mail service.

Thanks!

Pricedrop, 14k takes it. Also forgot to mention I'm in Los Angeles.

Fleetwood75
Sep 30, 2002
Update: I sold this car four days after I posted it for $16,000. Needless to say it is no longer for sale.

I am regrettably selling my beloved 2006 S2000 because having only two seats will not be feasible with future additions to the family. Here is what you might be interested to know about it:

• It has been driven approximately 69,000 miles
• The convertible top was replaced last month
• The front brakes were replaced last year. Stock replacement rotors and pads
• The battery was replaced last month
• I have all of the original paperwork and receipts
• This car is mechanically stock. I have never modded it or raced it
• This car has had Mobil One oil changes every 5,000 miles since it came off the lot
• It is Suzuka Blue (relatively rare color) with blue leather interior
• It has the AP2 body style (17” wheels, HID headlights, LED taillights, glass rear window)
• It comes with the original convertible top boot (leather cover that snaps on when the top is down)
• It comes with a cloth car cover
• I replaced the stock head unit with a Sony head unit that features hands free Bluetooth and an internal iPod dock
• I used a Modifry connector to hook the new Sony head unit up to the existing dashboard controls
• I replaced the front speakers with JBL Competition Pro Component speakers, powered by a 400 watt JBL amp hidden in a compartment in the trunk

Here are some things that you should be aware of about it:

• This car was once rear-ended at low speed. No mechanical or frame damage was caused, but the rear bumper had to be replaced.
• The front grille piece keeps falling out, and I can’t figure out how to clip it back in. It comes with the car in case you care to figure out how. I don’t think it looks bad without it, which is why I have left it off for the last couple years
• The bottom of the front bumper has quite a few scratches and dings from high curbs, steep driveways, etc.
• There is a tiny rock chip in the windshield, which got filled in years ago and hasn’t grown since
• The rubber cover for the radio antenna is missing
• The paint at the tip of the front bumper has some hairline cracks. It probably got bumped while parallel parked, but I’m not sure.
• The power-adjustable passenger side mirror acts a little funny. It doesn’t rotate about one axis. The driver’s side does not exhibit this behavior

I have more images available as well.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

sim
Sep 24, 2003

SOLD

Selling my 2013 WRX Hatchback in Limited trim, with just 7,163 miles for $28,000! I'm in Austin, TX.

It hasn't even been a year since I bought this! Mostly drove it to work and back, no track use, always garaged, non-smoker, and still under Subaru factory warranty which includes remaining 3 year/36,000 miles bumper to bumper and remaining 5 year/ 60,000 miles powertrain.

It has the upgraded SPT exhaust, upgraded stereo: Kenwood DDX470 and powered sub-woofer under the seat. The head unit is the weak spot in the stock stereo system, so between this and the sub the stock speakers now sound excellent. The windows have been tinted (Texas legal).

Zero modifications to the engine!

sim fucked around with this message at 17:38 on Mar 8, 2014

blk
Dec 19, 2009

sim posted:

Selling my 2013 WRX Hatchback in Limited trim, with just 7,163 miles! I'm in Austin, TX.

Photos here: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kvehmw2pd3skf3l/YY0VN5RXC1

It hasn't even been a year since I bought this! Mostly drove it to work and back, no track use, always garaged, non-smoker, and still under Subaru factory warranty which includes remaining 3 year/36,000 miles bumper to bumper and remaining 5 year/ 60,000 miles powertrain.

It has the upgraded SPT exhaust, upgraded stereo: Kenwood DDX470 and powered sub-woofer under the seat. The head unit is the weak spot in the stock stereo system, so between this and the sub the stock speakers now sound excellent. The windows have been tinted (Texas legal).

Zero modifications to the engine!

How much?

blk
Dec 19, 2009
I'm selling four jackstand covers, new in packaging.

These guys: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B005Z2XA8M

$11 shipped.

sim
Sep 24, 2003

I have the WRX listed on Craigslist for $28k, but I'm very flexible. I would be willing to give a $500 goon discount.

bowling 4 buttcoins
Mar 13, 2011
2011+ Airraid PJ intake with 4" adapter (fits 84.5/85mm throttle bodies), worm clamps and red filter.

Used for about 4500 miles on my N/A AED Tune, got it off SVTP last June, replaced it with *another* Airraid intake for Novi 2200 SL head units.

SOLD

bowling 4 buttcoins fucked around with this message at 08:06 on Mar 15, 2014

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Looking to buy a driver's side tail light for a 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix. Someone backed into me and destroyed mine.

Motronic
Nov 6, 2009

Vlaphor posted:

Looking to buy a driver's side tail light for a 2003 Pontiac Grand Prix. Someone backed into me and destroyed mine.

Junkyard ($20-60) or rockauto.com ($120).

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug
Yeah junkyard that. I've seen so many of those cars go to the crusher totally complete, so you can probably get a bunch of other parts you might need while you're at it.

Vlaphor
Dec 18, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
I just called the local junkyard and they have that part for $55 in ok condition (though better than mine), and a few people on Ebay have it for $75 in excellent condition. I'll see how the junkyard one is first.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Vlaphor posted:

I just called the local junkyard and they have that part for $55 in ok condition (though better than mine), and a few people on Ebay have it for $75 in excellent condition. I'll see how the junkyard one is first.

I'm envious of you being able to call a scrapyard to get part avilability.

All of mine are just: "You'll have to come look through the yard to see if the car you want is here"

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

SaNChEzZ posted:

I'm envious of you being able to call a scrapyard to get part avilability.

All of mine are just: "You'll have to come look through the yard to see if the car you want is here"

Ugh, same here. And the verdict is ALWAYS no.

kastein
Aug 31, 2011

Moderator at http://www.ridgelineownersclub.com/forums/and soon to be mod of AI. MAKE AI GREAT AGAIN. Motronic for VP.
I prefer the yards that have no idea because they don't have a computerized inventory system... it means they are mostly in the scrap business, and are usually "you-pull." Their prices are typically much better than the computerized yards that know exactly what they have and list it on car-part.com.

That being said I did just get a driveshaft from a yard on car-part.com, been looking for it for 3 months now at the local "lord of the flies" type junkyards, ran out of patience and decided paying $50 for it was worth having it in my hands by this weekend instead of waiting another few months to get one for $30 instead.

bowling 4 buttcoins
Mar 13, 2011
Accufab 84.5 throttle body for sale taken off my 12 GT after 5k miles. I can include both adapters for Boss (4" intakes) and Paxton/Vortech charge pipes with tbolt clamps.

gonegonegone

bowling 4 buttcoins fucked around with this message at 00:41 on Mar 15, 2014

DreadCthulhu
Sep 17, 2008

What the fuck is up, Denny's?!
1999 BMW 323i black E46 130k miles for sale in the Bay Area if anyone is interested. Heated seats, CD player, moonroof, power seats, heated seats. Price negotiable, asking 4.5k.

Pictures: http://imgur.com/a/CS6WS

Pros:
  • Mechanically very well maintained. I have all the receipts of everything ever done to this car: from the purchase of the vehicle itself in 2008 to every single time I brought it in to get something fixed. You get to see and inherit all of that documentation :P
  • Subframe tearing has already been fixed for you: all E46 have to deal with this ultra-expensive repair around this mileage, this has already been addressed on this car.
  • Tabs just renewed today
  • Oil just changed
  • Manual
  • Pretty much problem-free on the inside - leather upholstery and all that are in really good shape.

Cons:
  • Limescale residue on the side of the car, can be seen in the pictures
  • Some sort of paint damage on the hood
  • Occasional nicks here and there, like the one on the edge of the trunk
  • Kind of dirty right now, really should be detailed..

DreadCthulhu fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Mar 18, 2014

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
Pictures? Details?

DreadCthulhu
Sep 17, 2008

What the fuck is up, Denny's?!

BlackMK4 posted:

Pictures? Details?

Post updated, good point.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

SaNChEzZ posted:

Cross-posting from SA-Mart:

Selling my 2011 Honda CR-Z in SoCal.

Plain and simple, it's in great shape, has 27k miles on it, 6MT, all up to snuff on service and everything, asking $15,500. This car has been extremely well maintained and is exceptionally clean. Yes it comes with license plates and current registration, I'm that guy that just never puts them on.

I do still owe on the car, so you'd have to come with me to the bank (Wells Fargo) to facilitate the payoff and have the title sent to you. Or if you're a trusting goon, you can pay it off and I'll send you the title you can also set the buying price here, lessening the taxes

The car was lightly modified, had coilovers and an axleback installed. It's also got HIDs, a short throw and a PasswordJDM engine dress up kit, which means there's shiny bolts that keep the underhood looking nice. The windows are also tinted, at 30%, which is medium here in California.

The axleback and coilovers have been removed, the engine dress up kit is staying because I lost the stock bolts, and the short shifter is staying because it was a pain in the rear end to remove. The HIDs are staying because.. well, because I have no use for them out of the car. There is one scratch on the car, on the front bumper where some asshat backed into the car. It's about 1/4 in long and looks kind of like a bird crap. Other than that there's no blemishes or anything.

More pictures available on request.

My contact info is in the SA-Mart thread, you can PM me, respond or email me at aylesworth @ google's mail service.

Thanks!

Price drop, $13,500 firm!

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Selling my old Blox 490g shift knob in anodized blue, the threading is 12mm x 1.25 (Subaru, Toyota, Probably Others).

It's so heavy that all I had to do was tap it in the Supra and it would fall into 2nd/4th gear.

$50 shipped in the continental US.

Bojanglesworth
Oct 20, 2006

:burger::burger::burger::burger::burger:
Look at all these burgers-running me everyday-
I just need some time-some time to get away from-
from all these burgers I can't take it no more

Selling my 2005 Toyota Corolla CE over on Craigslist:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/4391463269.html

Bojanglesworth
Oct 20, 2006

Look at all these burgers-running me everyday-
I just need some time-some time to get away from-
from all these burgers I can't take it no more

Bojanglesworth posted:

Selling my 2005 Toyota Corolla CE over on Craigslist:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/4391463269.html

SOLD in under 30 minutes on craigslist.

Voltage
Sep 4, 2004

MALT LIQUOR!
I sold one of my Corolla's in about 10 minutes on CL. I've had 4 and sold them all within less than a few days.

Godholio
Aug 28, 2002

Does a bear split in the woods near Zheleznogorsk?

Voltage posted:

I sold one of my Corolla's in about 10 minutes on CL.

That's how it went with my focus. I listed it then went outside to start emptying my poo poo out. A neighbor saw the ad and recognized the car and his own house in the background, and bought it on the spot. I didn't even have to vacuum it out.

ACEofsnett
Feb 19, 2007

FILTHY CASUAL | CONSOLE PEASANT
Random place to put this, but.. I'm selling a massive lot of Harley / Indian motorcycle parts and accessories. Partially completed frames, welding jigs and much much more. Side engine covers, shocks, rims, thousands of brackets. Over two tons of stuff here. Looking to get $4500 on CL, $3500 goon price. PM me for CL link, more information. Should add : located in Connecticut.

ACEofsnett fucked around with this message at 01:58 on Mar 27, 2014

Nitrox
Jul 5, 2002
Selling a 1994 Camry, 5speed in Philadelphia PA
http://philadelphia.craigslist.org/cto/4393449002.html

Very reliable and economical to run.

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

ACEofsnett posted:

Random place to put this, but.. I'm selling a massive lot of Harley / Indian motorcycle parts and accessories. Partially completed frames, welding jigs and much much more. Side engine covers, shocks, rims, thousands of brackets. Over two tons of stuff here. Looking to get $4500 on CL, $3500 goon price. PM me for CL link, more information.

Might wanna try here, too.
http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3119867

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alabamarama
Aug 22, 2013
E30 is sold! Thanks everyone.

Alabamarama fucked around with this message at 17:20 on May 21, 2014