Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

You think you have the wherewithal to figure out my puzzle vagina?
Individually. I may group several into one post, but each post will still get its own unique response. It may take a while, I am human and I need sleep, but I will do it. The only exception is if one person spams multiple posts for the sake of spamming multiple posts, I reserve the right to group some of them together, or half-rear end my responding to them.

I lose when I repeat a response. I win when the thread gets locked, gassed, or falls into archives. Everyone loses if this thread hits 100 pages. The stakes? Internet glory.

Ready? Go!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
what's up, leprous colon

Fagmaster
Aug 21, 2004

anyone replying to this post is a faggit

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

what is wrong with you?

Mithras
Jan 19, 2006
Your Means to Salvation For Over 3000 Years
Interesting. Good luck.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Piedmon Sama posted:

what's up, leprous colon
The bacteria count in my body! :pseudo:

Digimon was the poo poo, but I can't watch it any more. My nostalgia can't survive the terrible voice-acting.

Kyrie eleison
Jan 26, 2013

by Ralp
oh good, you made another thread.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

The Leper Colon V posted:

The bacteria count in my body! :pseudo:

Digimon was the poo poo, but I can't watch it any more. My nostalgia can't survive the terrible voice-acting.

I've had this username since I was 11, true story

I'm 26 almost 27 now

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Fagmaster posted:

anyone replying to this post is a faggit
See my post in my 4chan thread, RE: me having sex with a man.

You're a chump for not having two 'u's in your username.

homeless snail posted:

what is wrong with you?
Lots of things. Most of them quite mundane.

Mithras posted:

Interesting. Good luck.
I'm really, really gonna need it. This is already a bad idea.

Kyrie eleison posted:

oh good, you made another thread.
Can't stop, won't stop.

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Piedmon Sama posted:

I've had this username since I was 11, true story

I'm 26 almost 27 now
I saw that ninja edit. And this one.

Abysswalker
Apr 25, 2013

what is your favorite anime

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
It's less impressive if you think I'm 15

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos
I ate a large bowl of cereal for breakfast, what should I get for lunch? Dont say pizza, that would be too easy

No Longer Flaky
Nov 16, 2013

by Lowtax
Hi dumbass.

You should spend more time finishing ThunderDome stories as opposed to responding to retards posts in GBS

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Hmong Moms posted:

what is your favorite anime
My hipster answer is Shira no Toki, an obscure Kenshin rip off, except he punches people. And not even in a cool anime way, like an actually-almost-realistic martial art. The bad guy wore an eyepatch to improve his marksmanship once he took it off. Like "OH MAN I HAVE DEPTH PERCEPTION AGAIN SOMEHOW THIS MAKES ME SHOOT BETTER ALMOST LIKE MAGIC".

Piedmon Sama posted:

It's less impressive if you think I'm 15
What if you never stopped being 15?

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.
Have you ever visited a leper colony?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

What if you never stopped being 15?

I would still have an encyclopedic knowledge of gundam and warhammer hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

K. Flaps posted:

I ate a large bowl of cereal for breakfast, what should I get for lunch? Dont say pizza, that would be too easy
You should have anime for lunch.

No Longer Flaky posted:

Hi dumbass.

You should spend more time finishing ThunderDome stories as opposed to responding to retards posts in GBS
Hi dumbass.

You should spend more time not losing ThunderDome.

Swamp Fancy posted:

Have you ever visited a leper colony?
That's my secret. I am the leper colony.

No Longer Flaky
Nov 16, 2013

by Lowtax

You should have anime for lunch.

Hi dumbass.

You should spend more time not losing ThunderDome.

That's my secret. I am the leper colony.

Gotta be in it to lose it.

:themoreyouknow:

Stalins Moustache
Dec 31, 2012

~~**I'm Italian!**~~
i wanna find a nice dude and fall in love. how do i do that?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Piedmon Sama posted:

I would still have an encyclopedic knowledge of gundam and warhammer hahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaha
I always liked the concept of Gundam but could never stick all the way through a series. The exception was G Gundam. I'm more of a Super Robot guy.

No Longer Flaky posted:

Gotta be in it to lose it.

:themoreyouknow:
Or, you can be like me, and get halfway through a story, hate yourself and your writing, then drop out so you don't lose your cool Spelunky avatar with your lovely poo poo. And I'm supposed to be an author! :shepicide:

Stalins Moustache posted:

i wanna find a nice dude and fall in love. how do i do that?
Unqualified-GBS-answer: Sex a bunch of them until one who makes the kind of sex you like shows up.

More-serious-but-just-as-unqualified-answer: Find people who share your interests. Be honest with yourself about what you want, but be flexible about it, too. Don't hang onto a relationship that's making you miserable because you're afraid of being single. That'll just result in you being single and old. Or worse, miserable and married.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
Op what's your opinion on the Ediacara biota ?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Decebal posted:

Op what's your opinion on the Ediacara biota ?
I had to Google it. The fossil looks like it'd turn into a friggin sweet Pokemon. 4/5.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

You're a chump for not having two 'u's in your username.

I knew someone would say this eventually.

K. Flaps
Dec 7, 2012

by Athanatos

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity

I always liked the concept of Gundam but could never stick all the way through a series. The exception was G Gundam. I'm more of a Super Robot guy.

I'm the opposite. I find the idea of giant robots inherently retarded and pretty much the only things with that premise I still like are Evangelion (which is a big gently caress You at the whole mecha genre) and classic gundam (which is pretty much a straight up war story, you could take the giant robots out and replace them with dogfighting airplanes and change nothing)

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Matoi Ryuko posted:

I knew someone would say this eventually.
You used the official sub's spelling, but the Japanese name order. It's like the sperg of both worlds.

Getting eaten by flying piranhas was also my first response to Jojo's Bizzare Adventure.

No Longer Flaky
Nov 16, 2013

by Lowtax

Or, you can be like me, and get halfway through a story, hate yourself and your writing, then drop out so you don't lose your cool Spelunky avatar with your lovely poo poo. And I'm supposed to be an author! :shepicide:

You can't be an author if you don't hate yourself. But I think my piece for my brawl with god over djinn might be good enough to not lose. But then again, I'll probably lose cause I usually think my work is pretty great before I post it.

I think I'm getting better through my repeated failures though.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
A/s/l ?

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Pacific Rim was a garbage movie and if you liked it you have bad taste, also

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

You used the official sub's spelling, but the Japanese name order. It's like the sperg of both worlds.

:japan:

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

Piedmon Sama posted:

I'm the opposite. I find the idea of giant robots inherently retarded and pretty much the only things with that premise I still like are Evangelion (which is a big gently caress You at the whole mecha genre) and classic gundam (which is pretty much a straight up war story, you could take the giant robots out and replace them with dogfighting airplanes and change nothing)
That's why Super Robots work better for me. It is unashamedly aware of how dumb it is. And it gives precisely zero fucks, right before punching a monster in the face and blowing it up with lasers powered by courage, friendship, and conservative Japanese traditional values.

No Longer Flaky posted:

You can't be an author if you don't hate yourself. But I think my piece for my brawl with god over djinn might be good enough to not lose. But then again, I'll probably lose cause I usually think my work is pretty great before I post it.

I think I'm getting better through my repeated failures though.
I still don't know who gave me the redtext about my bitching after our first Brawl. I also never found out if they already had the furry bondage avatar, or got so mad at someone on the internet, they angrily searched for furry bondage art. Both are hilarious in their own way.

Ginette Reno
Nov 18, 2006

How Doers get more done
Fun Shoe
Do you have a hairy rear end in a top hat?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

I'm 23. gently caress. I'm loving 23. Male, and living in a conservative shithole town in the midwest. That little bit of Maryland's dick stuck up the midwest's rear end, specifically.

Piedmon Sama posted:

Pacific Rim was a garbage movie and if you liked it you have bad taste, also
It was a bad movie. It was a garbage movie. It was an incredibly dumb movie. It is also an amazing movie.

These single-avatar replies are gonna get hard to respond to after a while.

Vigilance posted:

Do you have a hairy rear end in a top hat?
Yes. Sometimes the poo sticks to the hair and I have to spend like ten minutes getting it all out. The first time I tried to trim the hair I accidentally nicked my scrotum and spent twenty minutes on the floor curled up and trying not to barf.

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

These single-avatar replies are gonna get hard to respond to after a while.

Hey, you agreed.

No Longer Flaky
Nov 16, 2013

by Lowtax

I still don't know who gave me the redtext about my bitching after our first Brawl. I also never found out if they already had the furry bondage avatar, or got so mad at someone on the internet, they angrily searched for furry bondage art. Both are hilarious in their own way.

I don't know who did it either, but it was pretty hilarious.

Swamp Fancy
Apr 6, 2003

Look, I'm not exaggerating when I say the success of your mission hinges on how you use that cardboard box.
Who is your favourite James Bond actor?

girl dick energy
Sep 30, 2009

No Longer Flaky posted:

I don't know who did it either, but it was pretty hilarious.
A part of me wishes I could whip it out only when posting on GBS, and nowhere else.

Swamp Fancy posted:

Who is your favourite James Bond actor?
That's a hard one to answer. I know I'm supposed to say Sean Connery, but a part of me really, really liked Daniel Craig in Skyfall. Personally, I think it's the best Bond movie in decades. Maybe the best one period. But saying that's blasphemy, so I can only admit it in a thread where I've already talked about my poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
It's okay if you like super robot stuff (and actually I really like Big O so that's definitely worth a mention) but the POWER OF FRIENDSHIP stuff has always grated on my rear end. That's one way I actually haven't changed since I was a stupid teenager.

Now this Kill la Kill show is alright, it's completely retarded and I dig that

• Locked thread