Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

Wojtek posted:

I would tweet Ryback my phone number but I'd be afraid of him just posting it on twitter instead.

Ryback would just give it to Curtis Axel and have him call you instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

MotU posted:

Ryback would just give it to Curtis Axel and have him call you instead

Picking up the phone only to hear Axel's high pitched cackle would be amazing/horrifying in its own way.

Ryback Rules. Curtis Axel as the Medium Guy Rules. Rybaxel Rules.

BigT
Oct 22, 2004

Wojtek posted:

I would tweet Ryback my phone number but I'd be afraid of him just posting it on twitter instead.

No chances no rewards.

TL
Jan 16, 2006

Things fall apart; the centre cannot hold; Mere anarchy is loosed upon the world

Fallen Rib

Sundance Shot
Oct 24, 2010
I will never say anything bad about Ryback or Curtis Axel ever again.

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Capitalism Bro! posted:

I will never say anything bad about Ryback or Curtis Axel ever again.

:toxx:

sunsweet
Nov 13, 2012

"Lana look," Rusev pointed out to the screen, "Pinkie Pie just scared Twilight Sparkle shitless! I love America and shit they put on TV!"
Ryback tweeted this photo of what is apparently his newest gear:

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy

sunsweet posted:

Ryback tweeted this photo of what is apparently his newest gear:

Ok fine Ryback owns

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Internet Troll is actually a really funny gimmick that I would have totally given to someone in EWR or whatever that sim was called.

Dimebags Brain
Feb 18, 2013

getitoffgetitoff posted:

Batista will return as a face because no one wants to boo Batista.

From a month ago but holy poo poo.

Gavok
Oct 10, 2005

Brock! Oh, man, I'm sorry about your...

...tooth?

Ryback also retweeted this, which is wonderful.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
Ryback loving rules.

senseinobu
Jul 28, 2008
They should have put Ryback and Big E on @midnight, instead of CM Punk and The Miz.

Liar Lyre
Jun 3, 2011

Here to deliver
~Bad Opinions~

Ryback is the only celebrity I follow on twitter. Ryback Rules!

getitoffgetitoff
Sep 24, 2007

by Ralp

Dimebags Brain posted:

From a month ago but holy poo poo.

Hey man I didn't factor Daniel Bryan into the equation.

LvK
Feb 27, 2006

FIVE STARS!!
I'm sorry, Dolph. I love you, but... I ride with the big man, now.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

I think hanging round with Mr. Perfect's son must be doing something for the Big Guy, cause he truly is perfect :allears:

Minus the dangerous worker part, could do without that.

Kifisonfire
Jan 15, 2008

Pretty sure he's worn one which says retweet on the straps too. Ryback owns bones.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I'd like to think his new "be a weird bully on twitter" saved him from being released. Which will make it all the more hilarious when he eventually tweets something so stupid he'll get buried all over again.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Mods please change the thread title to BIG GUY APPRECIATION STATION

6EQUJ5 6 7
Sep 1, 2012

I'd do the same as you.
I must be the only one here that isn't amused by Ryback's twitter antics. I'm not saying this to be edgy either, I tried to find some amusement there. I really did.

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

Perfidus posted:

I must be the only one here that isn't amused by Ryback's twitter antics. I'm not saying this to be edgy either, I tried to find some amusement there. I really did.

Did you read the one about easy moms choosing Skippy?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Perfidus posted:

Ryback Rules. Sorry.

Psycho Mantits
Oct 6, 2009

Perfidus posted:

You're not alone, don't worry. I don't think I've laughed at a single tweet of his either.

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost

Psycho Mantits posted:

You're not alone, don't worry. I don't think I've laughed at a single tweet of his either.

I enjoyed when he called dibs on Punks move set.

Cory Lidle
Oct 12, 2006
I liked the burn on Lawler even though it took him 24 hours to think of (or be fed) it.

Everything else will be funny when they eventually release a bad, stupid wrestler for being bad and stupid.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010
Ryback's a hack.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Gonzo McFee posted:

Ryback's a hack.

I'm pretty sure Ryback accepts the credit for all of his tweets.

Dr. Dirt
Jan 1, 2008

This one goes out to all the Legomaniacs!

Jerusalem posted:

I'm pretty sure Ryback accepts the credit for all of his tweets.

You never know, he may have made some of Kurt Angle's, as well.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

The thing about Ryback's tweets is they're more fleshed out than the WWE-written TV character.

Gonzo McFee
Jun 19, 2010

coconono posted:

The thing about Ryback's tweets is they're more fleshed out than the WWE-written TV character.

A ham sandwich is more fleshed out than a WWE written TV character.

BigT
Oct 22, 2004

Ryback's tweets and apparent feud with WWE management is more entertaining than what all their writers can come up with right now.

Anyone that is saying its not funny is being pedestrian and obtuse to be edgy or counter ironic.

Blooming Brilliant
Jul 12, 2010

There's exactly one thing I want to happen tonight, for Ryback to walk out in a different singlet with "Internet Troll" written on it.

V I meant for him to hype up him coming out to the Internet Legend one but then change it V

Blooming Brilliant fucked around with this message at 22:05 on Feb 17, 2014

I Before E
Jul 2, 2012

xNarUtoRKOrton420x posted:

There's exactly one thing I want to happen tonight, for Ryback to walk out in a different singlet with "Internet Troll" written on it.

You mean his new Internet Legend garb?

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice
BIG TWEETS
BIG TROLL

BigT
Oct 22, 2004

If only Ryback would challenge Zac Ryder for the Internet Championship. Lets go super meta on this poo poo.

DannoMack
Aug 1, 2003

i love it when you call me big poppa
Having an actual internet championship that is defended on youtube shows like TV titles used to be could actually happen.

Kukash
Apr 22, 2010
Instead of a wrestling match, the winner is decided by who has the sickest twitter burn.

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

College Slice

DannoMack posted:

Having an actual internet championship that is defended on youtube shows like TV titles used to be could actually happen.

It could, but not with the current management.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

Shima Honnou posted:

It could, but not with the current management.

Yeah, a few people had the idea around the time Ryder bought himself the belt, and again when WWE started airing preshow matches on YouTube, but if they didn't do it when they were making a big deal out of the YT channel, they're not going to do it now.