Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

BodyMassageMachine posted:

Petition to change the thread title to: Late Night Talk Show Thread '14 - "Welcome to 11:30, bitch!"
Seconded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

So uhh, Lindsay Lohan looked REALLY BAD, but that goes without saying.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Nono, that was Joan Rivers.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Yeah, I know meth makes you skinny, but... she was very skinny.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.

Petition to change the thread title to: Late Night Talk Show Thread '14 - "Welcome to 11:30, bitch!"

Seconding the request.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme

Fourthed

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Yes

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Did I miss something? Lindsay wasn't in there, the only two women who looked old were SJP and Rivers, and they both... are old.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Yoshifan823 posted:

Nono, that was Joan Rivers.
Joan Rivers looks the same as she has for years: a walking corpse.

Lohan just looks like she's still into a lot of poo poo and hasn't recovered yet.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Huh, I did just miss her or whatever.

Will Smith doing what he does best: Remind me of 80s rap.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

The Leno audience might be seeing evolution of dance for the first time.

DivisionPost
Jun 28, 2006

Nobody likes you.
Everybody hates you.
You're gonna lose.

Smile, you fuck.
Oh, great bit to do with Will.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
oh no "wop" is a racist term

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

This is quite a blowout for his first Tonight Show. I wonder if he'll be able to keep it up. If he can, that'll be impressive.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
This is the best thing Will Smith has done in years.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Guys, how the gently caress is Jimmy Fallon outdancing Will Smith

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Neither of them can dougie :colbert:

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
This is where having the Roots is nice. Can you picture Kevin Eubanks and company doing this?

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

CapnAndy posted:

Guys, how the gently caress is Jimmy Fallon outdancing Will Smith

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
The Carlton :allears:

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I can't believe that they got all of those people but couldn't get Alfonso Ribero. Is GSN that strict with their contract?

wa27
Jan 15, 2007

Musical act in the middle of the show? :confused:

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
Someone throw Bono off the building please.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Bono; if you want
to help poor people sell your
tinted shades, you oval office

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Christ, U2 is playing on top of Rockefeller Center? :stare:

DorianGravy
Sep 12, 2007

Hey, Rutgers backup band. Cool.

amaranthine
Aug 27, 2009
I AM A TERRIBLE HUMAN BEING
that's quite the venue for musical acts, I hope they keep using it

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Goddamn if the NYC skyline isn't the most beautiful thing in the world

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Yoshifan823 posted:

Did I miss something? Lindsay wasn't in there, the only two women who looked old were SJP and Rivers, and they both... are old.
You missed Lohan, but also Tina Fey, Kim Kardashian, Mariah Carey, and Lady Gaga.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

This is a goddamn crazy Tonight Show and I hope it keeps up like this.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
Fun fact: I have met exactly one person in my entire life who would identify as a fan of U2.

Yodzilla
Apr 29, 2005

Now who looks even dumber?

Beef Witch
This sure is a U2 song.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

This is quite a blowout for his first Tonight Show. I wonder if he'll be able to keep it up. If he can, that'll be impressive.

Fallon has always been able to get big guests for his shows. He's quite popular. He had bigger stars on Late Night than Conan had on The Tonight Show.

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

Deadpool posted:

Fallon has always been able to get big guests for his shows. He's quite popular. He had bigger stars on Late Night than Conan had on The Tonight Show.
Are you saying Al Roker is not a big star??

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

CapnAndy posted:

You missed Lohan, but also Tina Fey, Kim Kardashian, Mariah Carey, and Lady Gaga.

None of them looked old though.

And seriously, how could you list all of them but not Eva Longoria?

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Really hope they keep this venue. But holy poo poo, this show so far is turning me into a tonight show guy.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

I know he's not gonna, but Fallon really needs to host, like, every single musical act up there because holy poo poo that was pretty.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Deadpool posted:

Yeah true. Obama went on Fallon's Late Night several times. I just hope he can maintain this abnormal show structure, really, as that would definitely keep things interesting.

Mike Danger
Feb 17, 2012
I wonder what the logistics of filming up there are like. I'd like to see a "making of" thing for that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

heel turn
Jan 6, 2004

Some boy tried to step to me at the county fair. I said son u clearly have no ideal what creek im from

Yoshifan823 posted:

And seriously, how could you list all of them but not Eva Longoria?

Because she wasn't there?