Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

Yoshifan823 posted:

Huh, Meyers is starting his show off with Lena Dunham and Joe Biden. I don't think they're on the same night, but I'd love to be in the room to hear that conversation. I can't think of two people less equipped to talk to each other.
Really? You really think Joe Biden doesn't know how to talk to a quirky girl who likes to take her clothes off?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hcreight posted:

hahaha Seth Meyers got Joe Biden y'all

His first night is Biden and Leslie Knope. How loving perfect?

The next night is Kanye. I'll be tuning in at least through Tuesday.

Don't you dare besmirch Curling, Will Smith.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Rageaholic Monkey posted:

Seth Meyers' first show is probably going to suck a whole lot after seeing Fallon's first show, huh?

Oh its going to be bad.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Fun fact: Jaden Smith has pretty much the same haircut as Morrissey does in that picture.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Yoshifan823 posted:

The next night is Kanye. I'll be tuning in at least through Tuesday.
Oh well then I'll definitely tune in for this.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.
Can I buy one of those shirts

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

My name is Oliver Queen...
Fallon just called The Smiths an emo band. Hipster rage incoming.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

hcreight posted:

Fallon just called The Smiths an emo band. Hipster rage incoming.

I mean, aren't they? They're like, The Emo Band, them and Joy Division.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Yoshifan823 posted:

I mean, aren't they? They're like, The Emo Band, them and Joy Division.
Speaking of Joy Division, look at U2 using a Joy Division album cover.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
They keep using an angle that reveals how tiny the set really is

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Bono: What A Douchebag

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

seen so much i'm going blind
and i'm brain-dead virtually

Ramrod XTreme
I like that the drummer has a visceral need to be seated somewhere behind the other three. The fact that it's loving up this shot is just gravy.

Smashlampjaw
Aug 16, 2008
Lol at the guy not sitting on the couch

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

I like that the drummer has a visceral need to be seated somewhere behind the other three. The fact that it's loving up this shot is just gravy.
I'm watching this on my girlfriend's TV and I can't even see him on screen hahaha

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SHUPS 4 DETH posted:

He looks like he's pouting.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Smashlampjaw posted:

Lol at the guy not sitting on the couch

Awkward mystery seating solved.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Haha even Bono realizes frozen will win the oscar.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Hey, Bono, the guitar being red is enough, you don't have to put your dumb label on it too.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Ok the Stairway thing was funny

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Hahaha alright that was pretty loving good.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
They just about cost NBC a whole bunch of money there.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme
NO STAIRWAY

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Didn't realize you could make an acoustic bass that wasn't, y'know, a double bass. I learned something.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

U2 Unplugged :swoon:

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
As douchy as he regularly looks, and as doofy as he looks singing right now, Bono has one hell of a voice.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

U2 is so played out, ugh.

X-O
Apr 28, 2002

Long Live The King!

zakharov posted:

They keep using an angle that reveals how tiny the set really is

Pretty much all late night show sets are tiny. Conan's old Late Night set was ridiculously small. His new set is probably the largest of anyone's now though.

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Man I cannot imagine why Let It Go is going to laugh this song out of the building

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
I like this and the song they performed on the roof. They aiiiiight.

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

If they have a lot of musical guests do couch performances or roof gigs, this will be loving fantastic.

SHVPS4DETH
Mar 19, 2009

Ramrod XTreme

Teddybear posted:

Didn't realize you could make an acoustic bass that wasn't, y'know, a double bass. I learned something.

They don't resonate particularly well, as I'm sure you're hearing.

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

The REAL Goobusters posted:

I like this and the song they performed on the roof. They aiiiiight.
The roof song was more impressive for being performed on a goddamn roof.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Deadpool posted:

Pretty much all late night show sets are tiny. Conan's old Late Night set was ridiculously small. His new set is probably the largest of anyone's now though.

Oh I know, I've been to see Colbert and Stewart, along with Fallon's Late Night. Usually they try and conceal it though.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Man, tomorrow night's show is a really, really hard sell, especially because they're premiering the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer on Kimmel.

Also, you know... Seinfeld.

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

Yoshifan823 posted:

Man, tomorrow night's show is a really, really hard sell, especially because they're premiering the Guardians of the Galaxy trailer on Kimmel.

Also, you know... Seinfeld.

Kimmel sucks though.

E: Also both of these U2 songs are leagues better than their last album. Probably not a high bar but I still like old U2. Its alright.

hcreight
Mar 19, 2007

Much as I despised Fallon on SNL, he has evolved since then and if tonight is any indication, he won't be afraid to switch things up with his Tonight Show. I hope this works out.

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Kimmel sucks though.

Nah. He has his moments (for example: Any time Matt Damon shows up). Also, that Guardians trailer is gonna rock.

That reminds me, who are Conan's signature guests? Like, the people who, when they show up, you know you're getting a good show? Fallon has Timberlake, Kimmel has Matt Damon, Craig has Kristen Bell, but who does Conan have? And for that matter, what about Letterman?

Rageaholic
May 31, 2005

Old Town Road to EGOT

Well that was certainly an interesting first show!

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

Yoshifan823 posted:

Nah. He has his moments (for example: Any time Matt Damon shows up). Also, that Guardians trailer is gonna rock.

That reminds me, who are Conan's signature guests? Like, the people who, when they show up, you know you're getting a good show? Fallon has Timberlake, Kimmel has Matt Damon, Craig has Kristen Bell, but who does Conan have? And for that matter, what about Letterman?

Norm MacDonald

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rasta_Al
Jul 14, 2001

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.
Fun Shoe

Yoshifan823 posted:

Conan has Norm MacDonald.