Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
The Chase?
This poll is closed.
Augh 46 32.39%
gently caress 96 67.61%
Total: 142 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

shes looking into my soul and i dont like it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
Jesus loving christ

Uncle Jam
Aug 20, 2005

Perfect
Goddamnit goons

Boomer The Cannon
Oct 27, 2011

Gotta see it live!

http://lebanonsportsbuzz.com/2014/02/17/bobby-gerhart-is-livid-about-latest-penalty-at-daytona/

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

She's even bad at taking a raunchy selfie of herself.

"Maybe if I turn like...this...and...maybe a little will SHOW...if..."

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

CBJSprague24 posted:

"I'm not the big story at Speedweeks, huh? Watch this..." :laffo:

Yup, my view completely. Or maybe fallout from the Unlimited wreck with Ricky.

Although, if she didn't leak it herself, like if that smarmy prick who owns GoDaddy did it, then I feel really bad for her.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

another game at nationwide arena. everybody keeps asking me if they can fuck the cannon. buddy, they don't even let me fuck it

LASTCAR posted:

Although, if she didn't leak it herself, like if that smarmy prick who owns GoDaddy did it, then I feel really bad for her.

That would suck and be a dick move, to be completely fair.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Jalopnik made a great point in an article they posted about her.

Pretty much in the beginnings of her career she was a serious race car driver, then GoDaddy happened, and she transformed into a "Gimmick" for their "Brand".

If it is them? Wow, that's low.

PatrickBateman
Jul 26, 2007
Just hope it doesn't turn into a trend. The thought of smoke taking a selfie with his wang hanging out makes me wanna puke.

Slickdrac
Oct 5, 2007

Not allowed to have nice things

FuzzySkinner posted:

Not for their standards. It honestly wouldn't surprise me.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

PatrickBateman posted:

Just hope it doesn't turn into a trend. The thought of smoke taking a selfie with his wang hanging out makes me wanna puke.

So aroused that you puke? I hear you man

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Quick someone post that picture with Tim Richmond's dick hanging out to balance things out

algebra testes
Mar 5, 2011

Lipstick Apathy
I'm sad the ARCA race wasn't the ANSELL 200 - Let your rubber rub your choad.

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

FuzzySkinner posted:

Jalopnik made a great point in an article they posted about her.

Pretty much in the beginnings of her career she was a serious race car driver, then GoDaddy happened, and she transformed into a "Gimmick" for their "Brand".

She was? I'm sure I remember her posing half naked in the Argent days.

I certainly remember her being a sulky mare during that time because that's where my favourite picture of her and Sarah Fisher comes from.

Dudley fucked around with this message at 15:32 on Feb 18, 2014

Truther Vandross
Jun 17, 2008

The fact that she's taking it with a digital camera and the slip could not be more obvious makes me think this isn't just an "oops, pic got out" situation.

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home

CBJSprague24 posted:

She's even bad at taking a raunchy selfie of herself.

"Maybe if I turn like...this...and...maybe a little will SHOW...if..."

Geez give her a break she's still learning. You can't expect her first tit pic to be the best.

Elitist Bitch
Sep 13, 2007

CBS Sports is airing four ARCA races this season.

http://www.arcaracing.com/news.php?contentid=17234

That means over half of the season will be televised, that's pretty awesome.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Elitist Bitch posted:

CBS Sports is airing four ARCA races this season.

http://www.arcaracing.com/news.php?contentid=17234

That means over half of the season will be televised, that's pretty awesome.

Apparently I get this channel in SD and had no idea, so I guess them picking up ARCA worked on me.

ThatCguy
Jan 19, 2008
You know what, at this point, not even going to lie. I'm an unironic Danica fan. If we're going to spiral this shitstorm of a series into the ground, I want her to be front and center on it. This is great.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

ThatCguy posted:

You know what, at this point, not even going to lie. I'm an unironic Danica fan. If we're going to spiral this shitstorm of a series into the ground, I want her to be front and center on it. This is great.

That sounds like the opposite of "unironic" to me.

bigbillystyle
Nov 11, 2003

We have Drive to Survive at home
Well the unthinkable happened yesterday. I was out plowing snow so I didn't get to watch the shootout until yesterday and unfortunately, it got my hopes up for the upcoming season. Well, it got my hopes up for this week. I'm actually excited for the Duels. I'm excited for the 500. I'm looking forward to eating too many chicken wings while watching Johnson or Kenseth begin this season with a robotic interview from victory lane.

I'm excited to see what happens with all the new guys at Stewart-Haas.
I'm wondering if Newman will bring the #31 back into relevancy by getting more than 1 top 10 a season.
I'm wondering if Kyle Larson will indeed be as exciting to watch as I want him to be.
And I really want to see somebody completely exploit the new Chase format. Please let some driver like David Ragan win a plate race and somehow string together 10 races at the end of the season so some 28th place driver wins the championship.

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

bigbillystyle posted:

Well the unthinkable happened yesterday. I was out plowing snow so I didn't get to watch the shootout until yesterday and unfortunately, it got my hopes up for the upcoming season. Well, it got my hopes up for this week. I'm actually excited for the Duels. I'm excited for the 500. I'm looking forward to eating too many chicken wings while watching Johnson or Kenseth begin this season with a robotic interview from victory lane.

I'm excited to see what happens with all the new guys at Stewart-Haas.
I'm wondering if Newman will bring the #31 back into relevancy by getting more than 1 top 10 a season.
I'm wondering if Kyle Larson will indeed be as exciting to watch as I want him to be.
And I really want to see somebody completely exploit the new Chase format. Please let some driver like David Ragan win a plate race and somehow string together 10 races at the end of the season so some 28th place driver wins the championship.

I cannot wait for Matt Kenseth to win the 500 as a yellow comes out in turn 2 on the final lap and the whole field is single-file behind him :allears:

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Cygni posted:

Apparently I get this channel in SD and had no idea, so I guess them picking up ARCA worked on me.

I'm going to credit media darling Spencer Gallagher.

Have this many ARCA races a season ever been televised? Between FS1/2, NBCSN (are they back this year?), and CBSSN, there are a pile of races being shown, most of them live.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 5 days!)

Cannot Find Server posted:

I cannot wait for Matt Kenseth to win the 500 as a yellow comes out in turn 2 on the final lap and the whole field is single-file behind him :allears:

That would be hilarious.

Muddy Burphy
Dec 4, 2010

The #RXT REVOLUTION has two words for ya..
SCOOP IT!

:frogc00l:

he knows...

CBJSprague24 posted:

I'm going to credit media darling Spencer Gallagher.

Have this many ARCA races a season ever been televised? Between FS1/2, NBCSN (are they back this year?), and CBSSN, there are a pile of races being shown, most of them live.

NBCSN isn't broadcasting any races this season as of now.

gret
Dec 12, 2005

goggle-eyed freak

Peanut President posted:

That would be hilarious.

No it certainly would not.

Cygni
Nov 12, 2005

raring to post

Peanut President posted:

That would be hilarious.

Would own, JGR supremacy :cool:

kidcoelacanth
Sep 23, 2009

Cannot Find Server posted:

Don't be a dick, dude, come on.

It's going to be Greg Biffle.

BMB5150
Oct 24, 2010

2018 Indianapolis 500 Winner

kidcoelacanth posted:

Don't be a dick, dude, come on.

It's going to be Greg Biffle finishing 2nd behind Kenseth.

Fixed

I laughed while watching the 2012 Daytona 500 saying Biffle just can't finish the job, in the Duels and the Shootout in that weekend and welp the finish of that race and last year. Kind of not doing loving poo poo at Daytona, Greg Biffle.

LASTCAR
Mar 25, 2010

I like the drivers
you never hear about
in the cars
you never see
who finish in the position
you never want

Another reason to be excited?

Budweiser Duel Race 1 has nearly every LASTCAR contender from the last five years: Dave Blaney, Joe Nemechek, Michael McDowell, Josh Wise.

Budweiser Duel Race 2 has just about every old fogey in the field: Bobby Labonte, Terry Labonte, Morgan Shepherd, Michael Waltrip.

I've gotta know which group puts on a better race!

PatrickBateman posted:

Did somebody say they wanted me to repost my Smoke eating a whopper with Miss Sprint Cup story? :getin:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
:siren:Reminder that the UNOH Battle at the Beach starts at 7pm EST on FS2:siren:

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Bring it. :colbert:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Steve Park later runs that boy over and slurs his way through Victory Lane

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

Question marks

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

VikingSkull posted:

:siren:Reminder that the UNOH Battle at the Beach starts at 7pm EST on FS2:siren:

Hell yes, and you better not whine about not having FS2, because College football. The most important part of speedweeks needs to be shown on FS1! Not something yah know actually at Daytona.

poopzilla
Nov 23, 2004

Peanut President posted:

Question marks

I bring my UNO A game to the beach. See: apple slices. You in or out?

^^ I don't have FS2 :smith: I wanna watch!

dentist toy box
Oct 9, 2012

There's a haint in the foothills of NC; the haint of the #3 chevy. The rich have formed a holy alliance to exorcise it but they'll never fucking catch him.

poopzilla posted:

Go on IRC at 7, I'm sure there will be a way! :ssh:

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos

poopzilla posted:

Last time I played UNO it ended in a fistfight after an ill-timed Draw Four so no thanks.

CBJSprague24
Dec 5, 2010

Peanut President posted:

Last time I played UNO it ended in a fistfight after an ill-timed Draw Four so no thanks.

:roflolmao:

You didn't have the next person throw another Draw Four on there to make it a draw eight and make things worse?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Peanut President posted:

Was it with Rusty or Granny this time?

• Locked thread